10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ridgefield Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridgefield Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ridgefield Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridgefield Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridgefield Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ridgefield Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ridgefield Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ridgefield Connecticut:
Days Inn Ridgefield
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Days Inn Ridgefield offers accommodations in Ridgefield, just 17 miles from Stamford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 27 miles from Days Inn Ridgefield, and Palisades is 31 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 21 miles away.
- Staff took extra care to ensure our stay was wonderful. Loved the small, comfortable environment
- very well laid out room with comfortable seating and work desk and desk chair as well as comfortable bed and variety of pillows. beautiful setting between two sloping New England hills at a bend in the road of fabled New England Rte. 7. Friendly management ready to kid around about challenging weather conditions, and respond to minor issues with room itself. Amazingly cheerful reception staff.
The lady who greeted me was very friendly and kind on check in.
The room decor was very pretty.
- Nice owners. The hairdryer broke and they replaced it right away. The room is very large and clean. If you are visiting relatives and need a clean place to sleep, this is a good option. We will return, no doubt. Not fancy and updated, but fine for a night or two. Standard continental breakfast included.
- The room was clean. The staff were very friendly. We will be using this hotel when we travel to this area again.
Maron Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Danbury! Maron Hotel & Suites is located in Danbury, 23 miles from Stamford and 29 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 25 miles from Maron Hotel & Suites, and White Plains is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 25 miles from Maron Hotel & Suites.
- Large rooms garage parking great food in restaurant.
The staff make you feel like you are at home. The rooms are large and very clean. Micro wave and refrigerator.
You can’t beat the price with the amenities at any other hotel in the local area.
- There was no breakfeast.They didnt have the room i booked for us…never was contacted by the manager like they told …..very hortible experience….the hotel was in a shady part of town and the bar patrons were fighting outside our room all night.
- Close to downtown by car. Good size room with full kitchen and living room. Staff is polite and very friendly. Lobby and outside building has nice presentation.
- Beds were comfortable and it was very quiet which made for a restful night. Towels were thick.
Ethan Allen Hotel
One of our top picks in Danbury.Discover New England elegance and friendly service at the newly renovated Ethan Allen Hotel in Danbury, Connecticut, conveniently located halfway between New York City and Hartford.One of the few full-service hotels in Danbury, Connecticut, the Ethan Allen Hotel will make you feel at home from the moment you step through the door. This unique environment is what sets the Ethan Allen apart from other hotels in Danbury, Connecticut.Hotel suites and guest rooms are all elegantly furnished with classic Ethan Allen furniture, creating a comfortable, homelike environment for all travelers.
- I really enjoyed the clean & spacious room, the refrigerator and coffee maker. The beds were compfy too. Overall the room was very nice. I also enjoyed the very nice in house restaurant and bar. The food was great! I had the pot pie which was very good.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Bed super comfortable.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and check out. Room was nice and bed comfortable.
- THE BED WAS SO NICE AND COMFORATABLE. I LITERALLY HAD THE BEST SLEEP EVER.
- We had an excellent stay and would highly recommend to everyone.
Crowne Plaza Danbury
This hotel, right off Interstate 84, is 5.7 miles from downtown Danbury. It offers an on-site restaurant and pub, as well as a fitness centre that overlooks an indoor pool.The rooms at the Crowne Plaza Danbury are soundproof and include cable TV and a work desk.The Danbury Crowne Plaza’s on-site restaurant, the Ridgebury Café, serves a hot breakfast buffet every morning. Also on-site, Hat City Tavern offers drinks and daily happy hour specials.The Crowne Plaza offers room service and a free local shuttle. The hotel has an on-site business centre and 23,000 square feet of meeting space, including the Crowne Ballroom.Danbury Fair Shopping Mall is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Western Connecticut State University-Westside Campus is 3 miles away. Boehringer-Ingelheim is 1.4 miles away.
- I wasn’t able to enjoy my stay I was working in area and it ended up costing me $530.00 for something I didn’t do!!!the check in was pleasant but after that it was all down hill!!i strongly recommend to stay away from this hotel! Rooms are old and have damage and they may randomly charge you for something previously damaged! Stay at HIton down road at least it’s newer construction and if I did damage I wiouldnt have probably paying for it cause I know it would be my fault!!
- place was great. bed was comfortable and breakfast was so good. would come back on our next trip to Danbury, CT
- The hotel was great! Internet was fast and reliable, bed was super comfortable, had the pool all to ourselves, room was very nice and cozy, staff was super friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and I normally am not the biggest fan of buffets at hotels, but everything we ate was good with an excellent tea selection for a free continental breakfast.
I’m not a coffee drinker so I got the bonus question wrong. 🙂
Great place to stay. I would say the best part for me was the breakfast. It was Christmas morning – I was in town to preach at a Christmas Day service – and I had the best breakfast I have had in a long time while staying at a hotel. Just what I needed before getting into the pulpit!
- The room was nice and clean. The hotel was nice overall. I liked the breakfast buffet.
Days Inn Bethel – Danbury
Located off Highway 84, this Bethel hotel is just 4 miles from Sunset Hill Golf Course. It features free Wi-Fi throughout the property and classically furnished rooms with a cable TV.Offering a simple design, all rooms at the Days Inn Bethel-Danbury include a work desk and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy access to the nearby SNAP Fitness Center. This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a free newspaper.The Bethel Days Inn is just 5.8 miles from DiGrazia Winery and Vineyards. The Danbury Municipal Airport and Danbury Fair Mall are both around a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room had new carpeting and the bed was very comfortable. I would guess the mattress was quite new as there were no signs of wear. The bathroom had recently had some upgrade.
- Not very much. We didn’t even eat at the breakfast buffet due to cleanliness issues. Not sure that if we ate there we’d get sick or not.
- Best Days Inn I’ve ever stayed in. Very clean and well maintained.
- The beds were comfortable, the staff were helpful. I was able to have an easy access room.
- The rooms were very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. I slept very well actually with ear plugs in. It was very cheap for what you got.
Quality Inn & Suites Danbury
Located in Danbury, 26 miles from Stamford, Quality Inn & Suites Danbury features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 27 miles from Quality Inn Danbury, and Waterbury is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows were SO squishy and comfortable. The staff was friendly for the little I interacted with them. It’s off the beaten path so to say; I never came down for breakfast so I can’t comment; the room was clean enough for me ( the bathroom was clean but the grout needs to be hit with come pink mold cleaner). Towels were fresh and fine enough. But the tub was very clean; but no one came in to make the room on a daily basis– pool was fine. It served my purpose of an inexpensive place to stay for a short trip.
- I loved the extra space, the updated television, free breakfast, indoor pool. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- The room was large ,clean ,comfortable ,it looks like it was recently remodeled
- staff very friendly room was great breakfast much better than others at the same price point and the indoor heated pool was icing on the cake thanks
- I like the 10% discount at Applebee’s. Thanks!
SpringHill Suites Danbury
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, SpringHill Suites Danbury is located in Danbury in the region of Connecticut, just 23 miles from Stamford.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 31 miles from SpringHill Suites Danbury, and Waterbury is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- I liked the spinach and cheese to add to the eggs.
- The staff went out of there way to accommodate us
- The staff was exceptionally welcoming and competent, even with a very late arrival. The accommodations were spacious, clean and comfortable. Coffee was great!
- Very clean. nice staff. Great locations to restaurants amenities
- The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel was very clean.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
One of our best sellers in Danbury! La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury is located in Danbury, 26 miles from Stamford and 26 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 21 miles from La Quinta Inn Danbury, and Milford is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was adequate and the eggs were very good. Would like to see more fresh fruit.
- I loved that I got exactly what I wanted as far as the room was concerned. Beautiful big breakfast. Waaay better than a continental breakfast. Nice spacious clean room. I really enjoy staying at LaQuinta.
- When I first booked the room it was booked wrong. I called and the staff were so helpful in upgrading the room and helping get everything straightened out. Upon check in staff was ever so pleasant. It’s a great place to stay. I highly recommend it to any travelers.
- Noisy guests and dog, until 1:30a.m. Woke up by guest banging on the wrong door – our door – by 8a.m. and staff moving around carts in hallway…thin walls.
- The front desk clerk was very pleasant and friendly.
Howard Johnson Bethel
Located off Interstate 84, this Danbury hotel offers classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an on-site fitness room and is just 4 miles from Sunset Hill Golf Club.A seating area is provided in all rooms at the Howard Johnson Bethel. Each room features simple décor and includes a coffee maker and alarm clock.A continental breakfast is offered each morning at this hotel.The Military Museum of Southern New England and shopping at the Danbury Fair Mall are both within a 10-minute drive of the Bethel Howard Johnson.
- Large, comfortable room, but bathroom was cramped.
- I liked location and sufficient parking place. And vast bathroom.
- Bare bones. Discrete was free WiFi but we were unable to get on line. Tv was old fashioned. Room sustained carpet and mold in the ceiling in the bathroom.Would not return!
- Convenience, cleanliness having a refrigerator and the receptionist really was very helpfull and professional.
- The hotel allows smoking although my room was non smoking it still smelled like smoke. Woke up with a headache. Was going to stay again this weekend but cancelled because the smoke
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury
Featuring free WiFi, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury offers accommodations in Bethel. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stamford is 26 miles from Microtel Inn Danbury, and New Haven is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury.
- The customer service receptionist went above and beyond her duties to help and assist with our stay,very friendly and positive!!!
- Breakfast very good. Room very nice. Bed too soft for me but nice. Nice having frig and microwave in room. Wish there was elevator. It was under construction but my room and breakfast area nice
- NOTHING, OTHER THEN FOR THE TWO STAFF MEMBERS WE DEALT WITH DURING OUR STAY.
- Bed was great. The check out time was great(12 noon)
- Hotel was under re-construction, but clean. All of the walls were being prepped for painting. But rooms were finished and very clean and modern
Top Hotels In Ridgefield Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ridgefield Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridgefield Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ridgefield Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!