10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richwood Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Richwood Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richwood Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richwood Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richwood Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richwood Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richwood Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richwood Kentucky:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood – Cincinnati South
In Richwood, Kentucky 18 miles from Paul Brown Stadium, this hotel features a hot breakfast, a heated indoor pool and hot tub and a gym. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring cable TV, each bright room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Richwood comes equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. A sitting area and desk are provided.A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available at the Richwood Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Laundry facilities are on site for added convenience.With family friendly fun, the Newport Aquarium is 20 miles from this hotel. The Kentucky Speedway is a 30-minute drive away. Lassing Pointe is just 3 miles away, Big Bone Lick State Park is 7 miles away, and the Creation Museum is 14 miles away.
- Our room was an awesome size and the breakfast was good. It was a nice and relaxing atmosphere in the rooms and outside the rooms. Love the fresh coffee that you were able to get at all times.
- The room and dining area were large. It was very clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast was well stocked and had a large variety of food and drinks to choose from.
- The location was perfect for our trip. The hotel is located directly between the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum. The kids loved the morning breakfast and the heated pool in the evenings. We would recommend this location to others.
- Bed. Was comfortable and shower was great! Breakfast was good.
- A comfortable clean hotel with friendly staff who were very helpful. Would use again.
Econo Lodge Richwood
Econo Lodge Richwood offers accommodations in Richwood.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 14 miles from Econo Lodge Richwood, and Bellevue is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortable – linen high quality – One of the best Econo Lodge’s ever.
- Good for the price, area seemed good. Close to creation museum and Ark.
Close to where I needed to be.
Was worth no more than the $50/night
- The staff was friendly and there was contential breakfast
- The bed was absolutely the most comfortable one I slept in on my trip. It was as good as mine at home and I paid a fortune for it.
Motel 6 Walton – Richwood
Motel 6 Walton – Richwood is located in Walton, 14 miles from Cincinnati and 15 miles from Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Chester is 31 miles from Motel 6 Walton – Richwood, and Fairfield is 30 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- They had coffee , expected with the large table in the lobby they would have at least pastries.
- Wasnt happy with our refeigator was sold ice frozen and the toilet kept gettimg stoped up and they wouldnt do anything about it to help us.
- the room that was booked, phne no work, tv no work, linen not clean, then they exchanged for another room
- It was by far the nicest Motel 6 I have ever stayed at. The rooms were large, clean and quite appealing. The staff was great! They found my IPad when cleaning the room and notified me right away so I could retrieve it. My wife and I and our friends had a very nice two night stay there!
- The staff was very nice and helpful. The property was very clean.
Rodeway Inn Florence
Located in Florence, 10 miles from Cincinnati, Rodeway Inn Florence features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bellevue is 12 miles from Concord Inn and Suites, and West Chester is 27 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- At this point, I simply will pass or say, “fair to good.”
- Look, it’s not the Ritz Carlton…BUT it was clean, the water pressure was great, the Wi-Fi was fast, and the staff were very friendly. Really could not ask for more for the low price.
- The customer service exceeded my expectations. Alpa and her crew ROCKS. Who ever hired her deserves great respect. She can run any facility you own.
- Location for the events we had planned was perfect
- It is a great property been there twice already staff is great beds are clean as well as the rooms them selves they have a menu in your room if you decide to eat in your room also which is great if not it is also by some places to eat to.
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati
Just 13 miles away from downtown Cincinnati, this Baymont Inn & Suites is situated near the border of Kentucky and Ohio in Florence, Cincinnati and offers a seasonal outdoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast and comfortable guest rooms with free WiFi.Every room at Florence Cincinnati Baymont Inn & Suites provides a flat-screen HDTV, microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker. Select rooms also offer a sofa bed.Guests can work out at the on-site fitness centre or work from the hotel’s business centre. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are available on-site for guest convenience.Duke Energy Convention Center and Cincinnati Museum Center are both 13 miles away from the hotel. Northern Kentucky University is a 15-minute drive away.
- Great location close to restaurants, entertainment and they have Direct TV. Microwave, refrigerator, pillow top mattress, iron and board. No hair dryer? Very clean room.
- It was close to the highway, close to eating and shopping.
- Food look gross so we did not eat; employees were smoking on hotel steps and we couldn’t walk to lobby without passing thru smoke and cigeratte butts; hall carpets were worn and dirty
- Best wifi I have ever had at a hotel. The facility looks a little rough but the rooms were fine. Will stay again in the future. Solid prices.
- The first room we had the toilet wouldn’t flush. The second room was okay but found food in the room and bathroom supplies that must have been left from the previous people. there was no information on tv or telephone ( in fact the telephone was not hooked up.) The room and beds were comfortable but not enough towels or pillows. I would suggest that they include fruit on their continental breakfast, there were mainly breads and cereals with no fruit or dairy other than milk.
Located off Interstate 75, this Florence, Kentucky hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is just a 15-minute drive away.A seating area with a table and chairs and a coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Travelodge-Florence – Cincinnati South. Each room features simple décor.Guests are welcome to use the computer with free Wi-Fi located in the lobby. The front desk staff is available 24/7.Shopping at Florence Mall is just 1.7 miles from the Florence Travelodge, and the City of Florence Golf Course is 2.3 miles away. The Cincinnati Art Museum is within a 25-minute drive of the hotel.
- The staff was nice and the payment was easy. You get what you pay for
- Love the choice of restaurants nearby. After spending 8 plus hours on the road, it’s nice to be able to walk to a restaurant to get your dinner.
- We’ve been staying at this location for the last 3 years both coming and going to Florida and while not fancy it’s easy to get to from I-75 and there are lots of choices for meals right there.
- Had truck parking. Staff was nice. Bed was comfy and clean
- Very close to the Creationist Museum and Ark Encounter, easy off and on the freeway and close to antiques stores, shopping and food. Had all the amenities such as microwave, mini fridge, coffee pot, hair dryer and even a safe. Wifi was great too. Great price for the hotel, room was nice but could have been cleaned for us since we stayed 2 nights. Beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet. Would stay there again. They put us close to the ice machine and vending machines. We did not try their breakfast.
Holiday Inn Florence
This Florence, Kentucky hotel is located off Interstate 71. It features an indoor pool, on-site dining and a 24-hour fitness center. Spacious guest rooms offer a 37-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at Holiday Inn Florence. The modern rooms feature warm colors and include a work desk. Bath amenities and a hairdryer are also offered.Guests of Florence Holiday Inn can dine at Kem’s Restaurant & Lounge, serving American cuisine amid a casual atmosphere. The restaurant also provides room service.A business center is located on site for guest use. Meeting facilities and a laundry room are available.This hotel is within a 9-minute drive each of Florence Mall and Turfway Park Race Track. Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport is 10 miles away.
- It’s right off the interstate which is nice. We stayed on the 3rd floor facing the interstate and my children got to watch the planes landing/taking off which they thought was cool. The beds were comfortable and they had two types of pillows (soft and firm). Overall the cleanliness wasn’t bad. There are a lot of restaurant and fast food places to choose from. We ate at Kem’s restaurant in the hotel and overall we were satisfied. It took awhile to get our food but the food was delicious! My children had fun playing in the pool.
- Friendly and helpful employees, on the highway, kitchen with room service.
- Excellent location and clean, comfoftable room. The staff was knowledgeable of the area and local businesse
The room was clean and very quiet! Loved the little fridge, too. It worked well.
The hotel was close to the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum.
Convenient to restaurants and movie theaters.
- The staff helped my 85 yr old father when he would go for breakfast
Located 20 minutes south of Cincinnati in Florence, Kentucky, this theme hotel features a tropical dome with an indoor pool, hot tub, and game room. The guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Wildwood Inn provides accommodations with cable TV and the HBO channel. They are furnished with a coffee maker and hairdryer.The front desk of this Florence hotel is open 24 hours a day. Free parking is available.The Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport is 15 minutes from Wildwood Inn. The Cincinnati Zoo is 30 minutes from the hotel and the Florence Mall is only a 5-minute drive away.
- staff were great and very helpful. Facilities overall ate great. Rooms clean.
- the room ws extreamly clean and everything was pleasant
Hot tub was excellent.
Nice to be able to control the heat/air conditioning.
Great to have adjoining rooms.
- The room was in serious need of a paint, also i wasnt able to see the tv it didn’t seem to get good reception. I could hear everything going on outside my door. I didn’t feel like i had much privacy.
- The staff were friendly, the property was clean. Very unique. Jacuzzi tub was amazing! My stay was so short I didn’t get to try out breakfast so I can’t rate that.
Days Inn Florence
Located just off Interstate 75 in Florence, Kentucky, this hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 6 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Days Inn Florence. The rooms include cable TV, ironing facilities, and a coffee maker.An outdoor pool is available at the Florence Days Inn. The hotel provides copy and fax services, as well as 24-hour front desk services.Downtown Cincinnati is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Northern Kentucky University is 13 miles away.
- I complimented the gentleman at the front desk for the clean room, delicious breakfast, and friendly staff both checking in and out. The price was very reasonable and we were both very happy with our stay!
- Everything was great!! The bed was so comfortable that we overslept and missed breakfast all three mornings. The staff was great and so helpful. We loved the location it was close to everything. We will be back soon
- Bed was comfy, staff very nice, location and for the most part it was clean. The brown blanket had hair all over it but I just went down to the desk and got a clean one. (Which had cigarette burn holes in it.)
- Facilities and room were as clean, staff was great and helpful.
- Nice staff, Close to stores and places to eat. Free breakfast.
Quality Inn & Suites Florence
One of our top picks in Florence.Quality Inn & Suites Florence is located in Florence, 9 miles from Cincinnati and 10 miles from Bellevue.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.West Chester is 25 miles from Quality Inn Suites Florence, and Mason is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The man at the lobby was memorable. He was funny and kind and i loved how welcoming that felt.
- Check in was easy and the front desk clerk was awesome! Check out just as easy! Room was clean and in really good shape. Breakfast was included and standard hotel breakfast, good not great, did not go hungry! Hot cookies made in the late afternoon was a nice touch! Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Location/ new furniture /some staff friendly
- I was royally impressed!! The room was comfortable and clean. Could not beat the price…
- Staff was helpful. Beds were comfortable and room was good size.
Top Hotels In Richwood Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richwood Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richwood Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richwood Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!