10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richmond North Yorkshire:
The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel
One of our top picks in Richmond.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel is located in Richmond, just 30 miles from Harrogate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray playerand DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Durham is 26 miles from The Frenchgate Restaurant & Hotel, and Middlesbrough is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The beds were amazing. Had the best nights sleep in a while.
- We had booked the bridal suite in this hotel and it certainly did not disappoint. The room was amazing everything about it was perfect and the bed was the comfiest bed I’ve ever slept in.. the fire in the bedroom was a nice touch and was to good to sit round, the bathroom with the spa bath was amazing.. the food did not disappoint either and all the staff were lovely would definitely book again
- Drinks were available ing the evening. Parking is available.
All the staff were very friendly and attentive.
Food at breakfast and dinner was very good.
- The restaurant is excellent and should be used for at least once meal during your stay.
Shoulder of mutton
Located in Richmond, 24 miles from Durham, Shoulder of mutton features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for biking. Middlesbrough is 24 miles from Shoulder of Mutton, and Darlington is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The welcoming was very customer focussed. The total experience created and added value to our trip. Nice pub environment. Children very friendly. Location is stunning.
- Breakfast was excellant.staff get friendly and helpful
- Lovely clean room comfortable bed friendly helpful staff
Staff very friendly. location is great for any walkers, close to A666 and A1. Views are great
Food is good at reasonable price
- The owner called my driver to find his ETA & when it becam apparent he’d be arriving after the kitchen closed, the owner arranged for a hot meal to be ready for the driver on his arrival. What more can you ask for.
The Buck Inn
Located in the heart of Richmond, this small hotel is well-situated for exploring the beautiful scenery and features of the town.The Buck Hotel Guest House was built in 1800, and for 175 years has been known as The Buck. It offers one of the best beer gardens in the area and a range of food and drinks.Drying facilities are available, which are ideal for walkers and those on the Coast to Coast route. All rooms have private bathrooms, and 3 of the rooms have views of the castle.
Shower needs some TLC and more pressure
good breakfast-friendly staff,good location
- Excellent breakfast, lovely clean room, nice beer garden, friendly attentive staff. Good location close to the town square.
Dinner was excellent. Best steak I’ve had for a long time.
Breakfast also really good.
Lovely and clean. The staff were very friendly.
Couldn’t ask for more.
Very friendly staff. Good atmospheres. Clean and comfortable room and lovely breakfast.
Really good value for money
- We were made welcome from the minute we arrived at the Buck inn. The room we stayed in was spacious and very clean.
- Shower needs some TLC and more pressure
Holly Hill Inn
One of our best sellers in Richmond! Holly Hill Inn is located in Richmond, just 29 miles from Harrogate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Durham is 27 miles from Holly Hill Inn, and Middlesbrough is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- All the staff were well trained and friendly . The view was fantastic
- It is a very friendly, comfortable pub sat on a quiet road less than half a mile from the town centre. Diana, the manager is very friendly, ensuring everything is to your liking. The room was spacious, clean and fresh smelling, with a lovely view of the castle. Food is freshly prepared, very reasonably priced, and accompanied by a large selection of real ale.
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly members of staff.
- Everything fabulous ,massive comfy bed ,fantastic food and staff really friendly and attentive,this place I a little gem.
- It was very cozy and Diane the manageress was excellent fantastic work ethic
The Kings Head Hotel
The Kings Head Hotel is located in Richmond, 30 miles from Harrogate and 27 miles from Durham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Middlesbrough is 23 miles from The Kings Head Hotel, and Darlington is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It was beautiful and unique. Loved the room it was perfect. I thought I was going to get a basic room, as I just booked something cheap to visit my fiancée who is based up there, how wrong was I!
- Emailed hotel with a special request and was very pleased that ev
- Freindly feeling from all the staff, although i did not like them waring jeans when on duty.
- Lovely comfortable and very large bed. Lovely bar and cafe area
- The room was spotless but still retained original character so felt clean but not sterile.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Unicorn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Harrogate is 30 miles from The Unicorn, and Durham is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The staff were fabulous and the room was spotless. A great vibe 👍
- On arrival to the unicorn we was shown to our room which was lovely and quaint. The bed was comfy once clean bedding was put on ! And it is situated in a lovely village.
- The room was nice and clean and the bed was really comfortable. The staff were very friendly and they let us check I’m early to leave some belongings in the room.
- Nice accommodation was nice enough. Took ages for the room to heat up. But the owner needs to re-think abt letting out the rooms on a Friday & Saturday night to people with family.
- A beautiful pub/hotel with friendly staff and (if you stay on a Monday night) a fun quiz. Perfectly situated for a walk around Richmond Market Square or to the Castle.
The White Swan
The White Swan offers accommodations in Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Durham is 24 miles from The White Swan, and Middlesbrough is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 40 miles from The White Swan.
Lovely breakfast choices, staff were very friendly and happy to assist with anything.
Room was spacious and completely comfortable as described.
Location very handy for The Wedding Barn.
evening staff, whilst young were very, very good. Attentive, but not overbearing. professional, but friendly. Really well trained.
Food all round excellent, best Breakfast I’ve had for w while.
From arriving to leaving the staff and owners were exceptional, helpful and warming. It was like home from home. Very very clean rooms bar & restaurant. Warm and inviting. Had a great walk into Richmond. The only draw back no shop.. but good news Dean & Vic Swan owners are opening a deli very shortly.
Another negative, the bed are to comfy you don’t want get out of them and the food and wine is to good for the waistline. Joking apart if you want a very relaxed time, farm grown food gluten free deserts amazing wine and local beer..Then this is the place to go.
- Owners were friendly and hellpfull, food and drink selection was fantastic
- Very tasty food, great burger but best of all was the treacle tart – fantastic. We didn’t try them but the steaks looked great (lots of different cuts including some we hadn’t heard of before). Breakfast was also excellent, especially the bacon. Real bonus to find there was live music in the bar on Friday night. Bed was super comfortable and nice touch to have Netflix and Amazon TV in the room.
- Lovely breakfast choices, staff were very friendly and happy to assist with anything.
Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner is located in Scotch Corner. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Durham is 23 miles from Holiday Inn Darlington – A1, and Middlesbrough is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 40 miles from Holiday Inn Darlington-A1 Scotch Corner.
- Very well run, clean & tidy & good parking
- Large room and comfortable beds. Accommodated 4 people easily. Public areas nice & restaurant breakfast good. Used pool and facilities nice.
- Everything was tidy , neat. Even the a/c was managable. Breakfast more than adequate.
- Another good night staying at this Holiday Inn at Scotch Corner,staff again very polite and friendly,room again was bright and modern,bathroom also very modern and clean,very good Wi-Fi,Breakfast had a good choice and well presented,was a buffet style which I am not a lover of but was very tasty
- venue quiet and my bed – the most important thing – was very comfortable
The Countryman’s Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, The Countryman’s Inn is located in Hunton. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Harrogate is 24 miles from The Countryman’s Inn, and Skipton is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 32 miles from The Countryman’s Inn.
- The owner was only expecting one of us and wasnt there when we arrived (we were late due to the an accident on the motorway and did phone ahead to say would be later than expected). The staff on duty did their utmost very late to accommodate us, making up additional beds and bedding for us (2 adults 1 child), and were very helpful.
The Owner and his Chef were lovely friendly people, the food was excellent and plenty of choice for breakfast.
Very quiet pretty location.
- Beautiful room, we’ll equipped and wonderfully quiet.
- I appreciated the effort put by the staff, friendly atmosphere and overall cleanliness of the room.
- A lovely place to stay, tucked away for a quiet break away, staff were lovely especially Tony who made us feel right at home, even the dog didn’t want to leave! Rooms were clean and spacious and bathroom light and clean, shower was really good too. Top it all off with good food and friendly locals it makes it a place that you just have to return to.
The Morritt Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Morritt Hotel offers accommodations in Barnard Castle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Durham is 22 miles from The Morritt Hotel, and Middlesbrough is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Salmon and scrambled eggs for breaky were just delicious! Not enormous portions but enough to set you up for the day! Loved the outdoor space to enjoy our drinks in the sun!
- Parking convenient, pretty gardens, comfortable reception rooms.
- Friendly staff from arrival to departure. Pet friendly.
It was just off the A66 and very close to Barnard Castle.
Plenty of parking spaces.
Felt really comfort for it being a small hotel.
Wish I’d had time to experience the spa as I have heard it is amazing!
Great selection of gins and alcoholic beverages.
- We had a lovely time would highly recommend we will be back again soon
Top Hotels In Richmond North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!