10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richmond Massachusetts:
Apple Tree Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Apple Tree Inn offers accommodations in Lenox. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You can play tennis at the inn. Tanglewood Musical Center is 1,600 feet from Apple Tree Inn, and Kripalu is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- I was attending a program at Kripalu. I made my reservation too late to get accommodations there. They suggested your hotel. It was convenient and fit my needs nicely. The room was clean, and the staff that I encountered were very nice.
- Beautiful spot, around the corner from Kripalu and Tanglewood
- It was walking distance from Kripalu Yoga retreat center
- Beautiful common area and circular dining room with mountain views. Friendly and helpful desk attendant. Located within walking distance of Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. But also far enough off the road to be quiet and secluded.
- Very good location with close proximity to the Kripalu center.
Chesapeake Inn of Lenox
Chesapeake Inn of Lenox is located in Lenox, 1,950 feet from Tanglewood Musical Center and 1.1 miles from Kripalu. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Very hospitable and pleasant inkeeper John! I was travelling without car, and he met me near bus stop and drived to the house.
Very convenient place to stay for those people who are going to Tanglwood.
Great breakfast to order
very close to Tanglewood
- Rustic exterior, elegant interior, attentive service from John the innkeeper, including breakfast to order, private bath and WOW!!! Modern air conditioning in turn-of-the century environment.
- Our host John couldn’t do enough to make our stay any better! Everything was fantastic and we will absolutely return for another stay in the future!
- John was very accommodating,offering to drive us to Tanglewood…so sweet… so that we could make the concert on time.
- Very hospitable and pleasant inkeeper John! I was travelling without car, and he met me near bus stop and drived to the house.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 33 Main offers accommodations in Lenox, just 1.4 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kemble Inn and Table Six Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kemble Inn and Table Six Restaurant offers accommodations in Lenox, just 1.4 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 38 miles from Kemble Inn & Table Six .
- Gracious cross between New England manor house and mod showplace— but it totally works. Extremely, I mean extremely attentive service. They bend over backwards to please. Lenox is the picture perfect town.
- The hotel’s location, the warm interior design, the fire place at night with a bar was absolutely stunning.
- We reallly enjoyed our stay here. The place is charming!
- Location outstanding, staff marvelous, rooms beautifully appointed, many “extra-mile” details abound (including top-quality bed linens and house made truffle potato chips awaiting you in your room, with compliments of the chef). A rare gem of a spot.
- William was spectacular. The chef Scott was exceptional
Courtyard by Marriott Lenox Berkshires
Courtyard by Marriott Lenox Berkshires offers accommodations in Lenox. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tanglewood Musical Center is 2.5 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Lenox Berkshires, and Kripalu is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Lenox Berkshires.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accomodating. The facilities are up to date and conveniently thought out.
- Nice hotel and very comfortable bed/pillows with modern decor. The pool was also very clean and we loved the attached hot tub.
- All is right with this hotel. Clean, good food, nice people!!
- I’ve never felt a hotel room was as clean as the one I stayed in at the Courtyard Marriott Lenox.
- Brand new boutique like hotel. Great deal and location a 2 min drive from heart of Lenox
Days Inn Lenox
Located 2 miles north of Lenox, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Chesterwood Estate and Berkshire Botanical Gardens are 20 minutes away.Days Inn Lenox provides cable TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker in every room. Ironing facilities are also included and select rooms have a seating area or work desk.Guests at Lenox Days Inn are offered a continental breakfast every morning. Free newspapers are available in the lobby and free parking is on site.The Norman Rockwell Museum is only 8.5 miles from this Days Inn and Butternut Ski Area is within a 30-minute drive.
- Very reasonably priced convenient comfortable beds staff is very nice rooms were very clean also
- Close to Tanglewood, Lenox, Stockbridge and local sites.
- I appreciated the free breakfast and easy/quick check in.
- We were headed to Tanglewood – it was the perfect location to overnight after the concert.
- The brunch was plentiful and fresh, even though breakfast had started almost two hours earlier.
Hampton Terrace Inn
Swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the on-site tennis courts at this Massachusetts bed and breakfast. Tanglewood Musical Center is a 5-minute drive away.Each uniquely styled room at the Hampton Terrace Bed and Breakfast Inn features free Wi-Fi access and a TV. Decorated with antique furnishings and plush bedding, these rooms have a private bathroom and assorted toiletries.Relax by the living room fireplace listening to the sounds of the grand piano. Guests can enjoy a gourmet hot breakfast, including apple pancakes, eggs, and sausage on the sun porch or in the dining room.The Bousquet Ski Area is 5 miles from the Hampton Terrace B&B. The Mission House Museum and Gardens is a 15-minute drive away.
Fireplace and jacuzzi in the room make it a wonderful destination for a relaxing winter weekend. The breakfast was delicious. The property is well maintained and the amenities were plenty, free water and coffee, plates and glasses provided in main house for individual use. The community rooms were also very inviting and comfy.
We definately recommend this place and will surely be back soon!
- We were welcomed by Stan, the owner who immediately gave us a tour of the inn and gave us valuable information about our stay. The breakfasts were scrumptious, the location ideal, and the heated pool an extra bonus. Warm and welcoming, we would certainly come back again!!!
Great place to relax
Stan (owner) goes above and beyond to make your stay very enjoyable
- The breakfast is always tremendous fresh, hot , and varied.
- The owners were very welcoming and check-in was a breeze. The main house is lovely and full of charm and character. Breakfast was served every morning from 8:30-10:30 and it was one of the best we’ve ever had at a bnb.
- Fireplace and jacuzzi in the room make it a wonderful destination for a relaxing winter weekend. The breakfast was delicious. The property is well maintained and the amenities were plenty, free water and coffee, plates and glasses provided in main house for individual use. The community rooms were also very inviting and comfy.
The Village Inn
One of our best sellers in Lenox! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Village Inn offers accommodations in Lenox. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Tanglewood Musical Center is 1.5 miles from The Village Inn, and Kripalu is 2.2 miles from the property. Albany International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The room was clean and very roomy. Karen, the staff, was very accommodating. Excellent location.
- We did not eat at the Inn. The mattresses need updating but they were acceptable. The bathroom needs some updating as well. The bathroom temperature was chilly, but the shower pressure and temp were good.
- Staff was very nice. Room was a good size. It was quiet.
- Great location in Lenox center. Friendly staff and a great breakfast included in room price.
- The room we were in had a King size bed on the first floor and was relatively large. The whirlpool tub was a nice touch even though we did not use it. The room was neat and clean, especially the bathroom. The staff was very nice and breakfast was great.
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Yankee Inn is located in Lenox, just 4.2 miles from Tanglewood Musical Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 36 miles from Yankee Inn.
- The breakfast was much better than expected and the woman who made omelets was great. She was a real sweetheart. The room was comfortable and the bed was fantastic. The room walls we’re a bit thin, but I guess that’s to be expected.
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot with plenty of pressure.
- Very clean and comfortable. Great value and very friendly staff!
- The room was spacious and clean. It had a fireplace and whirlpool tub and was perfect for a romantic night away.
The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is better than I had in others hotels with more stars.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites
Located off Route 20, this Pittsfield hotel is 3.5 miles from Lichtenstein Center for the Arts. The hotel features a hydro-massage tub and a gym as well as traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites has cable TV in the rooms.The Arrowhead Museum is 5.5 miles from the Best Western Plus Berkshire Hills Inn & Suites. Pittsfield Municipal Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- I expect quality of cleaning and the workers there are doing a great work by keeping the place clean that very important to me
- Breakfast was very good and plentiful and the woman who manned that are worked tirelessly to make sure there was always enough. She was very nice. All of the staff was.
- I loved the friendly staff always willing to help and correct any issues, as well as the cleanliness and quality of the room I chose.
- We had a great time here and the room layout was perfect for us
- Original room we were given a key to was not cleaned. Decided to take room on second floor. Room was clean, but whoever was above us was walking so hard on their floor, it made our room shake. They settled down, so I did not call the front desk, but started up again around 630 the next morning. Since we were leaving early it wasn’t quite as disturbing, but still loud and very unsettling. The parking lot was not cleared of snow, even though I was assured it had been. It was very slippery and treacherous, to people like myself who have underlying physical conditions which can be dangerous. Breakfast was adequate but eggs tasted funny, and meats were undercooked.
Top Hotels In Richmond Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!