10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond Hill Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Hill Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond Hill Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond Hill Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond Hill Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richmond Hill Ontario:
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North is located in Richmond Hill, just 13 miles from Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Mississauga is 22 miles from Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, and Brampton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Great value for the price, sofa/bed were really comfortable. Fast and efficient check in and check out process.
- Room was clean, neat & comfortable .. fastest checkout ever 🙂
- The room was clean, but for a newly renovated section (which I was told) there was flaking of paint on the ceiling in the room, scuff marks/chunks missing on all the hallway doors to the rooms, there was only l large towel and 3 smaller towels in room and before I arrived, (we managed)ordered an upgrade and was told there would be bathrobes put in the room with the upgrade. I had to call down for them. Although none of this was significant to affect our stay, it was a little disappointing. My 9 year old grandaughter was oblivious to all of this and the trip was mainly for her. She was delighted with the pool.
- Bed and pillows were veey comfy, loved all the windows in the room!!
this hotel front desk misguiding and very ugly to the customers, i meet one korean girl, i ask her to extend my stay 2more days, she said please do it by booking.com, i already did the same and show her, then she said i have to change my room, but i ask her in advance i would like to stay in same room that was reason i come to her and ask for help,, but unforutnately she said now i need to check out from my room, and she can do anything
they charge my credit card 2times for my stay, now i need to solve this issue too
this hotel is worst i ever stayed entire my booking.com experience/
Best Western Parkway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Parkway offers accommodations in Richmond Hill, just 13 miles from Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Mississauga is 22 miles from Best Western Parkway, and Brampton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 15 miles from Best Western Parkway.
The upgrade was nice
Was also surprised by the location
- Breakfast at the neighboring Sheraton with our vouchers was excellent!
- Affordable, clean and had everything we needed. Would recommend to others and would visit again
- Room was great size, very convenient location, breakfast @ Crave in the Sheraton next was included.
- The room was clean and rather big. I’ve found everything I needed (iron, fridge, glasses, etc.). Breakfast was really good and diverse – tasty fruits!
- The upgrade was nice
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto – Markham
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto – Markham offers accommodations in Richmond Hill.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toronto is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Toronto – Markham, and Mississauga is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Toronto – Markham.
- Wonderful room, great breakfast! I also wasn’t rushed to check out.
- Loved how the pancakes were made. Also the bed was comfy
- House keeping was horrible. Checked in the hotel and realized the beddings was not changed, bad smell and hair on bed sheets. Complained to front desk twice, asked house keeping to change, next day still not changed. No housekeeping at night so the staff just provided me w a set of beddings so I have to do it myself.
- Left my laptop charger in room. Charger is unique to my laptop. Phoned next day to inquire if turned in. Had to initiate 4 more phone calls to find out it was not. Cost to replace $130. Very unhappy
- Pizzaiola the Godfather , delivered to door , recommended by your staff. Excellent will be coming to stay again !
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
Located in the center of Ontario’s golf country, this comfortable hotel is situated in a business district of Toronto and offers convenient amenities as well as delicious dining options just a short drive from downtown.Hilton Garden Inn Toronto features contemporary services for a relaxing stay. Enjoy free high-speed internet access with secure PrinterOn remote printing service and well-equipped in-room work areas. The spacious guestrooms boast in-room hospitality centers with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.The Great North American Grill, Hilton Toronto’s on-site restaurant, serves breakfast and dinner made with fresh ingredients. Relax with a drink from the Pavilion Lounge or browse the selection of packaged items ideal for in-room preparation at the Pavilion Pantry.
- the location is really convinence，and the parking have enough space，the room has nice view
- Opulence at the Paris Hilton is overshadowed by Thornhill’s Garden Hilton Gem: Hidden in plain sight.
- The rooms were spacious and the pillows on the bed were cozy with a comfortable bed to boot. 🙂
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The location was easy access and free parking is a bonus in Toronto. The room was clean and spacious. The price was reasonable.
The breakfast are excellent and tasty.
They have very comfortable beds.
We will pick this hotel again in our next visit
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto-Markham
Featuring a convenient location seconds from major area highways, this hotel is within driving distance of central Toronto and has comfortable accommodations and thoughtful amenities, including an on-site restaurant.The Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Markham is close to a number of popular shopping centers, entertainment options and local restaurants. Markham Theatre, the Ontario Science Centre and the Metro Toronto Zoo are all only a short drive away.Guest rooms at the Toronto Markham Park Inn are furnished with refrigerators, coffee makers and free wireless internet access. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool along with on-site laundry facilities.
- Front desk staff was great at check-in/out. Room was clean and comfortable. Free parking and plenty of it.
- Super comfy big bed so sleep was great. Bathroom was nice and modern. Nice big tv
- Room is clean, bed is good, air conditioning (heat) is working well, bathroom is good, shower and water pressure is good. the room look and feel clean.
- Stuff is friendly, price is reasonable, location is great
- A lot of parking which was very well lighted! Very clean lobby. JC’s Grill is on the premises.
Edward Hotel Markham
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Edward Village Hotel Markham offers accommodations in Markham, just 14 miles from Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mississauga is 23 miles from Edward Village Hotel Markham, and Brampton is 21 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Our stay at the hotel was awesome. It was a little pricey with a family of 7. definitely will come back to the hotel. the staff was amazing. I forgot the ladys name at the front desk. She needs a raise. Very kind and helpfull. she got us a microwave on our second day. As it was needed. Always had our room and beds made. clean towels and very very comfy beds. love the pool and spa was a mama bears dream. our family will be back.
- I was able to check in early, and the hotel staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The carpets were clean and there was no musty smell. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, the bathroom was clean, the faucets and toilet worked perfectly. The free Wi-Fi worked smoothly and the extra outlets were handy.
- This hotel is perfect if one is looking for a convenient location with no parking fees in a busy work area, and value for the money with a pleasant staff and a place to eat indoors without having to go out on a cold day.
- The staff was great . It was my second time staying there. I will most likely stay ahain
Staybridge Suites Toronto-Markham
Staybridge Suites Toronto-Markham is located in Thornhill, just 13 miles from Toronto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Mississauga is 21 miles from Staybridge Markham, and Brampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I like the free parking, free breakfast and free WiFi. I enjoyed the pool, it would be nice a little bit warmer specially during winter. Room big enough!
- The whole experience was excellent. Quite friendly staff, spacious rooms with lovely amenities and all the applianced needed for comfort. Nice breakfast, though not much variety but it’s quite nice, delicious and plentiful. The place is super quiet, though it is quite close to a highway, a public transport hub and a mall.
- This was our second stay here at Staybridge and it lived up to everything we experienced previously – a clean room with a comfortable bed, fresh linen and pillows, spotless bathroom, large bright windows and no musty smell. Above all, we found the ensuite kitchenette equipped with everything we needed, including a stove, micro, dishes, cutlery and a full sized fridge for preparing fresh oysters in the half shell and reheating a special dinner which we had brought along. We will be back again in the near future for sure!
- The hotel is in state of repair. But they have good breakfast and good coffee
- Never stayed at a hotel with a free continental breakfast and dinner!
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Northeast/Markham
One of our top picks in Markham.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Northeast/Markham offers accommodations in Markham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toronto is 11 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Toronto North, and Mississauga is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 13 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Northeast/Markham.
- Easy to get to and in and out of the city on the weekend. The rate was phenomenal for a near Toronto freally comfy room. Parking was $5 overnight!
- Excellent service, clean, comfortable, modern facility.
- Very spacious room, nice comfy bed, front desk staff were very helpful
- the service is good and the location is super convenient
- Facilities, room layout, warm reception, staff and admistration friendliness and helpfulness, super affordable self parking, Bistro, USB charging stations in many locations, proximity to 407ETR
Courtyard Toronto Markham
One of our best sellers in Markham! Located in Markham, 13 miles from Toronto, Courtyard Toronto Markham features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Mississauga is 22 miles from Courtyard Toronto Markham, and Brampton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff’s exceptionally pleasant. Room’s spacious, and of a nice layout.
- Check in was courteous, smooth and fast. The room and carpets were clean and spotless with no lingering odor. The bed and pillows were comfortable and there was an ice maker on every floor as we found out.
The bistro was super modern.
I didn’t know there would be all of the vending machines and microwave downstairs.
Tons of great restaurants very close by.
- Great breakfast. Clean & Spacious room. Starbucks on site. Free parking. Close to major highways, shopping, movie theatre & huge selection of restaurants.
- Bed was comfy and clean. Room could be warmed up quickly. Nice touch to leave out orange water and snacks for guests in lobby in the evening. Staff very friendly.
Monte Carlo Inn Markham
Providing easy access to major area highways and within driving distance of downtown Toronto, this Markham, Ontario hotel features comfortable accommodations along with modern amenities and an on-site restaurant.The Monte Carlo Inn Markham is situated only a short distance from a number of golf courses, scenic parks and shopping centers. The sites of downtown Toronto, including the CN Tower are also a short drive away and are ideal for a day trip.The Markham Monte Carlo Inn provides guests with a free daily buffet breakfast as well as in-room coffeemakers. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining at La Piazzetta restaurant, serving Italian, French and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Everything was good. Friendly staff, facilities clean and comfortable.
- Everything looks brand new. Comfy. Comfortable. Quiet.
- clean and quiet, breakfast was good in a nice atmosphere to eat. Bed was very comfortable. Service was good.
Roomy room. Nice bed.
Breakfast upgrade good.
Maid was very pleasant.
Clean… very clean.
- It was OK, nothing special, but nothing to dislike either.
Top Hotels In Richmond Hill Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond Hill Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!