10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richmond Hill Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Hill Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richmond Hill Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Hill Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richmond Hill Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richmond Hill Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richmond Hill Georgia:
Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn
One of our top picks in Richmond Hill.Best Western Plus Richmond Hill Inn offers accommodations in Richmond Hill.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Savannah is 18 miles from Hotel Richmond Hill Inn, and Tybee Island is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Pillows to small and no plain eggs at breakfast. Cheese is a problem.
- Set back from main road… well maintained, spotlessly clean, quiet, friendly and helpful staff. Was travelling with dog and the property is set up well for this, with a large grassy area in the back for dog walking. Great breakfast spread. Reasonable dog fee.
- The room was a good size! Breakfast was great 👍🏼 a majority of the staff was friendly and helpful!
- This is a relatively new hotel. It was spotless. The breakfast was one of the best we have had on our travels. Outstanding selection, and the food was fresh.
The breakfast is awesome. Would be nice to have flavored creamers, but that would just be a bonus.
Love having the extra set of towels! Thank you!
Dogwood Inn & Suites
Dogwood Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Richmond Hill.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah is 17 miles from Dogwood Inn & Suites, and Tybee Island is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- It was at a proper price point for a place to stay overnight
- Room was small but was clean & was a great location off interstate. Plenty of services nearby (i.e. gas station, restaurant). Stopped here enroute to Florida, perfect for my needs.
- It was convenient and clean and the staff was very friendly . They had a interesting mix of breakfast items. There is a nice place to sit outside by the pool. It must be run by a family instead of a corporation. The price was excellent.
- Nothing. If I could give this a rating of 0 I would but apparently 2.5 is the lowest.
Perfect for overnight. I always stop here on my way to and from FL
Great price 👍
Travelodge Savannah Richmond Hill
One of our best sellers in Richmond Hill! Travelodge Savannah Richmond Hill is located in Richmond Hill, 17 miles from Savannah and 29 miles from Tybee Island.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a shops at the property.Pooler is 14 miles from Savannah Richmond Hill, and Rincon is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 16 miles from Travelodge Savannah Richmond Hill.
- Stayed before….arrived late due to 3hr delay highway closed…phoned ahead, assured us that our room would be there….on route to Florida exhausted …it was just what we needed nothing fancy, quick breakfast in morning and back on the ride…the price we booked at months ago made it a great deal…have stayed before..would again!
- The room was decent for the price.. And even though the staff were handling an important matter they still were pleasant. Thank you!
- TV worked, hot water available. parked close to room. (15 feet.)
- Friendly and accepts Service Dogs with no deposit.
I liked nothinig about this hotel. Had to wait an hour on our room to
get cleaned and beds made, we finally got in the room and it was nasty,
not vacuumed, not cleaned, dirty dishes still on the counter
Days Inn Richmond Hill/Savannah
This Georgia hotel features an on-site Denny’s Restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV with HBO. Days Inn Richmond Hill/Savannah is 1 miles from Fort Stewart.Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is also a seating area and desk.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. They can also enjoy a 10 percent discount at the 24-hour Denny’s and use the hotel’s barbecue facilities.Richmond Hill Days Inn is 3 miles from Kings Ferry Park. It is within 17 miles of Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport and Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum.
Girl at front desk was very accommodating and friendly.
She let us check in a little earlier and gave us a room right next to my cousin who was there getting ready for her wedding. That part was great.
- We actually just stayed for few hours – we were driving on the way to FL when it started snowing and the road was very slippery We were scared to drive and decided to stop for few hours.
- Have stayed here many times on my trips to/from Florida……always happy with the accomodations.
- The staff was friendly. Checking in was done quickly. The room was pretty clean.
- Fast place close off the highway good price and clean
- Girl at front desk was very accommodating and friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Savannah South I-95 Richmond Hill
The Holiday Inn Express Savannah South is conveniently located off Interstate 95, less than a 25 minute drive from downtown Savannah. This hotel has an outdoor pool and guests will enjoy a daily hot breakfast.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are in each of the modern guest rooms of this south Savannah hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are also included for added convenience.Guests will have access to a fitness center during their stay at the Savannah South Holiday Inn Express. Other facilities such as a laundromat, business center, and meeting room are also on site.This hotel is a 25 minute drive from the Savannah Hilton Head International Airport. The Richmond Hill Historical Society is just 5 miles away.
The staff was the friendliest and most helpful andd last but not least professional. This will be our go to hotel when we travel 95.
BTW the breakfast was also great
For this style of breakfast. One last thing this holiday Inn should get award and a raise…..thanks for making these snowbirds feel a taste of home. Kathy Panagiotopoulos
- The staff was professional and friendly. The ladies at the desk and the breakfast area could not have been more helpful. The acommodations were excellent. The bed was very comfortable.
- The staff for sure. Proximity of very good dining, i.e., a few miles away. Amenities such as weight room, pool, etc. Terrific accomodations and very very clean.
- The beds were really comfortable and the room was nice. The lobby did have that sulphur smell you smell near the coast. I have a sensitive nose and smelled it also at Panera; probably the water.
- Beds were comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was the friendliest and most helpful andd last but not least professional. This will be our go to hotel when we travel 95.
Royal Inn – Richmond Hill
Within 13 miles of American Civil War Era landmark, Fort McAllister Historic Park, this Richmond Hill motel greets guests with daily coffee and donuts in the lobby and offers free Wi-Fi. The Henderson Golf Club is 10 miles away.All guest rooms feature a microwave and small refrigerator. This Richmond Hill Royal Inn also provides a cable TV and sitting area.Royal Inn Richmond Hill is a pet-friendly motel that provides free on-site parking. A guest laundromat and vending machines are available as well for added convenience.The Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens at the Historic Bamboo Farm is less than 9 miles away. Guests will also be 24 miles from historic Central Savannah.
- Extremely nice staff! Great location with lots of restaurants and shopping. I got plenty of rest because it was quiet here. We enjoyed our stay!
- Staff, especially manager, was very friendly and helpful. Was a good room for the price. Will most likely stay there again in the future.
- Great Lil hotel. Friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms. Love the fact they have smoking rooms.
- Friendly front-desk staff who were also the owners. Very hospitable.
- Bed bugs attach at 2:00 am never again. My wife and I left and went to the nearest rest area.
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Located in Richmond Hill, 18 miles from Savannah, Econo Lodge Richmond Hill features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tybee Island is 29 miles from Econo Lodge Richmond Hill, and Pooler is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 16 miles from Econo Lodge Richmond Hill.
- Very clean and comfortable for the price. Will stay here again.
- Very nice for a 2 star hotel. Well worth the price.
- This Motel is a true hidden gem. Clean, super comfortable bed, personable staff, great breakfast. Will highly recommend & would stay again
- I had a king room and it was very roomy and I enjoyed the hot breakfast
Staff was friendly and helpful
Breakfast was ok and sufficient for the traveler.
Quality Inn – Richmond Hill
Surrounded by many popular attractions and historic sites, this Richmond Hill hotel features a variety of modern on-site amenities and facilities, and is a short drive to downtown Savannah.The Quality Inn Richmond Hill provides guests with easy access to a number of popular points of interest. Fort McAllister Historic Park, the Savannah Civic Center and top-rated golf courses are all nearby.Guests at the Richmond Hill Quality Inn can enjoy a meal or beverage at the on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge. In-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool are sure to make every stay pleasant.
- The food at the motel was EXCELLENT! The breakfast was very flavorful. Sheila does a wonderful job of making all of the food really good, and the coffee is great too. Awesome place for breakfast! The room was clean, fresh, and the bed was comfy too!
- The young lady at the desk when above & beyond to solve the issues. TV didn’t work…she fixed it. She could not get the WIFI to work…but she definitely tried.
- Sassys restaurant attached to property was very nice
- comfortable bed and pillows and no outside noises. Good restaurant on the premises and good value overall.
- It was very clean, and the front desk people there were very nice and helpful
Hampton Inn Savannah-I-95/Richmond Hill
Just off I-95 and a short drive from historic downtown Savannah, this hotel offers many thoughtful amenities and services along with spacious rooms featuring microwaves and refrigerators.With a free daily hot breakfast, 24-hour coffee and tea service and free wireless internet access, every stay at the Hampton Inn Savannah I-95/Richmond Hill is sure to be pleasant. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and a modern fitness center.Fort McAllister State Park, scenic Ogeechee River and the Savannah Mall are all located close to the I-95 Savannah/Richmond Hill Hampton Inn. A number of golf courses and restaurants are also located nearby.
- The rooms were so clean! I really loved the theme of the hotel overall and the whole Hilton experience thing. I loved how you could unlock the room with your phone especially, it’s like I was treated as a luxury member. However, there were some downsides which I will detail below. The breakfast was good. People were nice, check in was great. Everything seemed to be accurate from booking.com.
- Breakfast was great and well run by the employees. Beds were comfortable and clean.
- convenience to area – this was just a stop over and one night stay on way to Savannah
- The location of Hotel related to I-95 and a really good restaurant. Locals on 17.
Hampton Inn beds are always amazing and this location was no exception.
Staff was very friendly.
One of our top picks in Savannah.Travelodge Savannah is located in Savannah, 25 miles from Tybee Island and 8 miles from Pooler.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rincon is 20 miles from Travelodge Savannah, and Bluffton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything it was clean, staff was very friendly,bed is very comfortable.Breakfast was good
- Directly off the highway, great restaurants nearby. They have a decent free breakfast.
- Location was very nice and the breakfast was ok. The one bedroom unit was spacious and comfortable.
- Location as a Canadian trying to reach my Florida destination… By the time I hit Savannah I am pretty much done.
- The staff was very friendly even let us checkout late because we arrived in the wee hours of the morning
Top Hotels In Richmond Hill Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richmond Hill Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richmond Hill Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!