10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richebourg-saint-vaast Nord-pas-de-calais:
Hôtel balladins Béthune
Each of the soundproofed guest rooms is equipped with free WiFi access and a TV with Canal+ satellite channels.Free parking is available on site and the Louvre Museum of Lens is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Although this hotel is on a trading area, that is an advantage as there was plenty of parking and it was quiet.
- Great value for money. Welcoming staff. Small room which suited our stop off sleep needs.
- Nothing nearby! Booking.com seemed to think this hotel was 1.8 miles out of the centre of Bethune. It was 10 to 14 mms outside of the town. It was a poor experience.
bUDGET HOTEL BUT VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF
Excellent buffet breakfast
- Great value for what we needed. Very friendly and accommadating staff
Premiere Classe Bethune Fouquières Lès Béthunes
Rooms at the Premiere Classe Béthune Fouquières Lès Béthunes feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Several shops can be found in the surrounding retail park.Première Classe Béthune Fouquières Lès Béthunes is a 20-minute drive from Bollaert-Delelis Stadium in Lens and a 50-minute drive from Calais.
- Very good value/ambiance: Welcome; assistance; room standard; convenient location etc -once the sharp right turn negotiated. Lovely breakfast – big crispy croissants as well as a variety of nutritional choices,
- A good example of Premiere Classe that we’ve used before. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Close to supermarkets and restaurant for food. Air conditioning worked well in very hot temperatures.
- Breakfast tasty. Helpful friendly staff. Easy to check in. Clean towels provided. Very powerful shower
- As a stopover heading south from calais the location can not be bettered, the ritz it isn’t but it’s clean and comfortable at a budget price, good enough food at a slight discount next door. an ideal stopover.
- Perfect for what we needed – a near motorway stop off en route south.
Hotel Mervil Airport
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Mervil Airport. Guests can also find a large choice of restaurants in Lille city centre, 22.4 miles away.Both Merville Cinema and La Caoet Beer Brewery are just 0.6 miles from the hotel. Béthune is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very convenient for Ypres but at a much reduced cost due to the event taking place in and around Ypres.
The owner was very kind, he offered his best with help of the accomodation.
Only closer to Office just for a stay but wifi not available for many rooms.
Communication in English is difficult for the receptionist and other staffs.
- About 40 miles from Dunkirk and situated at an aerodrome. A quiet location. Bedroom was clean
- Very peaceful, just outside Merville. Perfect as a stop over place to sleep undisturbed by outside noise. Hotel staff were really lovely and did their best to make sure your stay was comfy..
La Maison Rouge Qualys Hotel
Set in a former Bourgeois mansion, the guest rooms include air-conditioning, satellite and cable TV and a minibar.La Maison Rouge’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine in the hotel’s elegantly designed dining room or in the living room if guests prefer.You can do water ski and canoeing in Loisinord , which is a 2-minute drive away. Notre Dame de Lorette Memorial and the Louvre Lens are a 10-minute drive away.
- A fabulous, centrally located hotel for our battlefields trip . The cleanliness and service were excellent and the restaurant outstanding
Great location, right on the river and v easy to find. Close to good restaurants for dinner.
Staff were waiting for us when we arrived, to welcome us.
Room had good and quiet air conditioning
Bed v comfortable
Great croissants at breakfast
Fabulous Restaurant; great evening meal.
The facilities for our dog were very welcome and impressive!
- The hotel is well appointed and very clean and fairly modern with all modern facilities. The food in the restaurant is excellent.
- The staff were welcoming and the hotel was individually decorated and not the same boring corporate image. My husband enjoyed the smoking hut with bright red thrones. The chariot de fromage, Wow!
Kyriad Lille Ouest – Lomme
The hotel has double, twin and triple rooms equipped with hairdryers, Canal + cable or satellite TV, direct phone, free Wi-Fi internet access.Breakfast, lunch and evening meals are served in the outstanding cuisine at the Kyriad Lille Ouest Lomme restaurant.
- we had coffe, tea in the room for free, it was really a positive thing. Also when we arrived the receptionist lady was really nice.
- Late check-inn and convenient rooms. Only slept there and left early.
- There was a kettle in the room!! Very rare in France. Breakfast was ok (pricey for what you got really)
- Great value for money as it was very comfortable and clean. Excellent parking and nearby to freeway and restaurants.
- great hotel,very cosy,great staffs,well located on the outskirt of lille
ibis Styles Bethune Bruay la Buissière
The rooms at ibis Styles Bethune Bruay la Buissière have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The continental breakfast on site provides a freshly squeezed orange juice, ham and cheeses. Multi-grain bread and pastries are also included.Bruay-la-Buissière City Centre is 3.1 miles away. The hotel is situated a 25-minute drive from Len’s Louvre Museum and 21.7 miles from the Canadian National Vimy Memorial.
- We have stayed in an Ibis Styles before and the rooms are a step up from the Ibis Budget Hotels. More towels and pillows, carpets on the floor, soft lighting and a hairdrier all added to the comfort of the room. Breakfast was good. There is a bar if you wanted to relax with a drink.
- Set on an estate that had many food and drink places it was very pleasant for a stop off on the way to Paris some nice places to eat and drink and very friendly
- Staff on reception really helpful and breakfasts were good
- The bed was enormous – shame I was alone! Good bedside reading light.
- Breakfast was standard continental but the choices were far better than normal. Lovely freshly squeezed orange machine there too. Also free bottled water in room and available from the staff.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Colibri
The modern rooms at Le Colibri feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one also includes a private bathroom, which is complete with a shower.You can enjoy the buffet breakfast every morning, either in the comfort of your guest room or in the dining room. There is also a bar and the restaurant serves gastronomic-style cuisine.Free private parking is provided on site and the A21 motorway is a 7-minute drive away. Other local attractions include the town of Béthune, which is 9.9 miles from the hotel.
- Great hotel. Staff were really friendly. Clean and comfortable room with easy access to the motorway. Would definitely stay again. Breakfast was simple but good.
The room was nice, beds were comfy, bathroom small but enough with soap and towels provided. The common area was nice, good temperature everywhere in the hotel.
Food was good. Nothing very special but well seasoned, and lots of options for breakfast ( buffet) .
Lots of space to park and staff available 24/7.
Fresh orange juice at breakfast and freshly baked croissants.
- Basic hotel. Very clean. Absolutely fine for a night during our journey.
- An ideal transfer location being adjacent to the main dual carriageway travelling south to Lens
Hotel Le Jardin
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Le Jardin.
- The receptionist was very friendly with our all-male group and made everybody feel very welcome. The hotel is an easy walk from the station (roughly six minutes) and a similar distance from the town centre. The room facilities were basic but effective and fitted our needs perfectly for an overnight stay. There is free parking available a short walk away on the other side of the dual carriageway, which we have used on previous trips.
The room was what you would expect from a prison cell. It was tiny
Staff were pushy and the first question they asked me was to pay as if they waiting for me to arrive to balance the books. Breakfast was pitiful and expensive. Food was given with reluctance
- The hostess was a great character, very friendly, welcoming and bubbly.
- Staff friendly and very welcoming. Room very clean
- The bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. The owner was kind and helpful.
All the rooms at B.Hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.B. Hotel serves a daily breakfast. The hotel’s restaurant proposes regional specialties from Wednesday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime while at the bar guests can sample local cheeses, meats, beers and wines every day.The hotel is only a 25-minute drive from Louvre-Lens Museum, 55 minutes from Calais and 1 hour 20 minutes from Paris
- Good hotel close to the centre of town plus safe parking for motorcycles
- Location juste opposite the main station and about 12 min walk from the town center. Recommend the Kelly yob is you like Irish pubs
- Comfy hotel in excellent location opposite station although no train noise, plus free parking opposite, certainly when we stayed. The centre of Bethune is a ten minute walk and is delightful. The hotel has a restaurant next door that has an interesting menu.
- A very modern apartment block with lovely rooms close to the centre
- Lady on reception was absolutely lovely, spoke fantastic english and was extremely helpful and kind.
The rooms and suite at L’Atrium feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms are complete with a spa bath or massaging-jet shower.A continental breakfast is served daily, and there are restaurants and bars in Béthune.L’Atrium is 18.6 miles from Arras, Lille is 23 miles from the property, and public parking is possible at a location nearby with a supplement.
- It is in an ideal location and the evening meal was excellent
- Fine for an overnight stop – sauna a bit odd when no shower
A lovely comfortable room set in a small courtyard. Plenty of space.
A quaint belfry tower which played a carillon on the hour.
Enjoyed having evening meal in the square.
- The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also very spacious and had a jacuzzi bath and sauna with a separate toilet room. The view from my window was beautiful and the staff were very helpful. It was also an ideal location with the Grand Place just around the corner.
- Fabulous room, lots of space & lovely bath. Very helpful Spud restaurant who sold us our take-away New Year’s Eve meal with wine, which we could eat in the room, as every resto was booked that night, unless you wanted a huge meal, which we didn’t, having spent days feasting in the UK. Brilliant start to 2017!
Top Hotels In Richebourg-saint-vaast Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richebourg-Saint-Vaast Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!