10 Best Hotels To Stay In Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Richebourg Nord-pas-de-calais:
Hôtel Restaurant Le Colibri
The modern rooms at Le Colibri feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each one also includes a private bathroom, which is complete with a shower.You can enjoy the buffet breakfast every morning, either in the comfort of your guest room or in the dining room. There is also a bar and the restaurant serves gastronomic-style cuisine.Free private parking is provided on site and the A21 motorway is a 7-minute drive away. Other local attractions include the town of Béthune, which is 9.9 miles from the hotel.
- Great hotel. Staff were really friendly. Clean and comfortable room with easy access to the motorway. Would definitely stay again. Breakfast was simple but good.
The room was nice, beds were comfy, bathroom small but enough with soap and towels provided. The common area was nice, good temperature everywhere in the hotel.
Food was good. Nothing very special but well seasoned, and lots of options for breakfast ( buffet) .
Lots of space to park and staff available 24/7.
Fresh orange juice at breakfast and freshly baked croissants.
- Basic hotel. Very clean. Absolutely fine for a night during our journey.
- An ideal transfer location being adjacent to the main dual carriageway travelling south to Lens
La Maison Rouge Qualys Hotel
Set in a former Bourgeois mansion, the guest rooms include air-conditioning, satellite and cable TV and a minibar.La Maison Rouge’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine in the hotel’s elegantly designed dining room or in the living room if guests prefer.You can do water ski and canoeing in Loisinord , which is a 2-minute drive away. Notre Dame de Lorette Memorial and the Louvre Lens are a 10-minute drive away.
- A fabulous, centrally located hotel for our battlefields trip . The cleanliness and service were excellent and the restaurant outstanding
Great location, right on the river and v easy to find. Close to good restaurants for dinner.
Staff were waiting for us when we arrived, to welcome us.
Room had good and quiet air conditioning
Bed v comfortable
Great croissants at breakfast
Fabulous Restaurant; great evening meal.
The facilities for our dog were very welcome and impressive!
- The hotel is well appointed and very clean and fairly modern with all modern facilities. The food in the restaurant is excellent.
- The staff were welcoming and the hotel was individually decorated and not the same boring corporate image. My husband enjoyed the smoking hut with bright red thrones. The chariot de fromage, Wow!
Campanile Béthune – Fouquières-Les-Béthune
Each air-conditioned room has wooden flooring and overlooks the garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with Canal +, beIN Sports and 5 free English channels. They also include a courtesy tray with tea, coffee and biscuits and a private bathroom with a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served daily in Campanile Béthune’s chic dining area. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar and dine in the on-site restaurant.Free public parking is provided. It is a 25-minute drive to Parc Naturel régional des Caps et Marais d’Opale. 18.6 miles from Lille and 20.5 miles from the Belgian border.
- Good choice of food for diner and breakfast. If you like sweets go for main and dessert, looked excellent, I only had the main and shared a bottle of wine and was to full, looked and said to the wife it looks superb, she reminded me I was already full
- Good location for visiting Sandpits British Cemetery. Friendly staff, easy check in and out. Nice to have restaurant and bar facilities. Good continental breakfast too. Would definitely stay again.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and the evening meal was excellent.
- Stayed in newly done up disabled double room which was very good. Remarkably quiet considering there was a school group and a wedding group staying over.
- A very warm welcome at what I expected to be nothing more than a functional stopover. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Really nice to have tea and coffee making facilities in a continental hotel.
Le Vieux Beffroi
All of the rooms at Le Vieux Beffroi have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. Each room features a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning, with an additional cost.Other facilities at Le Vieux Beffroi include free Wi-Fi access and meeting facilities. Public parking is available in the area and Lille is 23.6 miles away.
- Central position overlooking the square. Restaurant open on Sunday evening.
- Superb location with a wonderful view overlooking the old square. Great moules et frites
- Perfect location in the central square. Comfortable clean room
- Clean room, all up to date fittings. Amazing view in town centre. Friendly staff.
- Was in town for work needed to stay extra nights short notice – manager very accomodating.
Hôtel balladins Béthune
Each of the soundproofed guest rooms is equipped with free WiFi access and a TV with Canal+ satellite channels.Free parking is available on site and the Louvre Museum of Lens is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Although this hotel is on a trading area, that is an advantage as there was plenty of parking and it was quiet.
- Great value for money. Welcoming staff. Small room which suited our stop off sleep needs.
- Nothing nearby! Booking.com seemed to think this hotel was 1.8 miles out of the centre of Bethune. It was 10 to 14 mms outside of the town. It was a poor experience.
bUDGET HOTEL BUT VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF
Excellent buffet breakfast
- Great value for what we needed. Very friendly and accommadating staff
The guest rooms at Tourhotel are simply decorated and have views of the garden. Each room has a private bathroom with bath or shower.Tourhotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning. A shopping centre is located 650 feet from the hotel.Free private parking is provided on site. Bethune Train Station is 0.7 miles away.
- Comfortable room, good parking and convenient for our trip home.
- Spacious clean rooms with friendly and helpful staff
- A clean comfortable Hotel with friendly staff. Parking was good. I cannot comment on the food as I didn’t eat at the hotel. I like it’s close proximity to the town of Bethune which I love.
- Clean comfortable rooms, plenty of hot water, excellent friendly and helpful staff, large free carpark
- Great location for an overnight stay when travelling through France. Very close to the A26. Easy to park. Large supermarket & restaurants nearby.
All the rooms at B.Hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.B. Hotel serves a daily breakfast. The hotel’s restaurant proposes regional specialties from Wednesday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime while at the bar guests can sample local cheeses, meats, beers and wines every day.The hotel is only a 25-minute drive from Louvre-Lens Museum, 55 minutes from Calais and 1 hour 20 minutes from Paris
- Good hotel close to the centre of town plus safe parking for motorcycles
- Location juste opposite the main station and about 12 min walk from the town center. Recommend the Kelly yob is you like Irish pubs
- Comfy hotel in excellent location opposite station although no train noise, plus free parking opposite, certainly when we stayed. The centre of Bethune is a ten minute walk and is delightful. The hotel has a restaurant next door that has an interesting menu.
- A very modern apartment block with lovely rooms close to the centre
- Lady on reception was absolutely lovely, spoke fantastic english and was extremely helpful and kind.
Premiere Classe Bethune Fouquières Lès Béthunes
Rooms at the Premiere Classe Béthune Fouquières Lès Béthunes feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Several shops can be found in the surrounding retail park.Première Classe Béthune Fouquières Lès Béthunes is a 20-minute drive from Bollaert-Delelis Stadium in Lens and a 50-minute drive from Calais.
- Very good value/ambiance: Welcome; assistance; room standard; convenient location etc -once the sharp right turn negotiated. Lovely breakfast – big crispy croissants as well as a variety of nutritional choices,
- A good example of Premiere Classe that we’ve used before. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Close to supermarkets and restaurant for food. Air conditioning worked well in very hot temperatures.
- Breakfast tasty. Helpful friendly staff. Easy to check in. Clean towels provided. Very powerful shower
- As a stopover heading south from calais the location can not be bettered, the ritz it isn’t but it’s clean and comfortable at a budget price, good enough food at a slight discount next door. an ideal stopover.
- Perfect for what we needed – a near motorway stop off en route south.
The rooms and suite at L’Atrium feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms are complete with a spa bath or massaging-jet shower.A continental breakfast is served daily, and there are restaurants and bars in Béthune.L’Atrium is 18.6 miles from Arras, Lille is 23 miles from the property, and public parking is possible at a location nearby with a supplement.
- It is in an ideal location and the evening meal was excellent
- Fine for an overnight stop – sauna a bit odd when no shower
A lovely comfortable room set in a small courtyard. Plenty of space.
A quaint belfry tower which played a carillon on the hour.
Enjoyed having evening meal in the square.
- The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also very spacious and had a jacuzzi bath and sauna with a separate toilet room. The view from my window was beautiful and the staff were very helpful. It was also an ideal location with the Grand Place just around the corner.
- Fabulous room, lots of space & lovely bath. Very helpful Spud restaurant who sold us our take-away New Year’s Eve meal with wine, which we could eat in the room, as every resto was booked that night, unless you wanted a huge meal, which we didn’t, having spent days feasting in the UK. Brilliant start to 2017!
Campanile Lens offers accommodations with a private bathroom, free newspapers and tea and coffee facilities. Each room also includes cable TV, a desk and a telephone.A breakfast buffet including fresh fruit and pastries is served every morning. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes.A meeting room and a terrace are also available to guests. Free private parking is possible on site and Lille-Lesquin Airport is 18.6 miles from the hotel.
Evening meal excellent. left to catch early ferry home, no breakfast.
Room typical campanile
- The room & bathroom are well designed, simple but everything in the right place. The double entrance door is well thought. The bed is comfortable.
- The place is ideal for ist quick and easy access to major roads. It is however, very quiet. Nice staff and breakfast really ok for the price.
- The staff was friendly, the hotel was very easy to access, the parking (closed for night) in front of the hotel was a big plus.
Nice room and staff
Conveniently located just off the motorway
- Evening meal excellent. left to catch early ferry home, no breakfast.
Top Hotels In Richebourg Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Richebourg Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!