10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rice Point Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Rice Point Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rice Point Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rice Point Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rice Point Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rice Point Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rice Point Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rice Point Prince Edward Island:
The Great George
This hotel is located in downtown Charlottetown, one block from the Confederation Center of the Arts and 15 minutes from Charlottetown Airport. It features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at The Great George provide a seating area with a flat-screen TV. A hair dryer and ironing facilities are provided.A concierge team is available to guests staying at this Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island hotel. A business center and laundry facilities are located on site. Safety deposit boxes are available at the 24-hour front desk.The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 10 minutes from The Great George. The Red Shores Racetrack and Casino is 5 minutes from the hotel.
Beds and pillows were great.
It was great to have the elevator.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Close to art galleries, restaurants and entertainment.
Arrived for our anniversary trip. The hotel upgraded us to a beautiful large suite with upstairs Jacuzzi tub looking out over the Cathedral and town. They also put out a bottle of wine and Chocs and beautiful flowers in our room …above and beyond. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and the hotel spaces comfortable and the location for exploring Charlottetown perfect. We had breakfast in our room the 1st morning, total luxury and beautifully done with more fresh flowers for just a little more.
I did see the room we would have had and it was really nice as well , I have to say, with the level of service and quality of the hotel and staff, you felt as though you were staying at a luxury hotel, but at a very reasonable price …go on treat yourself. At the Great George, its worth it.
- Great old boutique hotel in the heart of historic Charlottetown
- The attention to detail was first rate. Everything was special.
- Beds and pillows were great.
Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for no frills business trip to Charlottetown. 7 min walk from city centre and great continental breakfast for those on the run.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of hot food choices.
We could walk from the hotel to the downtown area in under 10 minutes.
- The beds are comfortable the room was nice and quiet the breakfast was excellent! Very clean! Not far from shopping and entertainment and restaurants.
- The service makes all the difference. Full breakfast. Soft bed. Very clean place. Stuff extra helpful
- It was all good and the tunnel to bfast was a nice plus.
Dundee Arms Inn
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Dundee Arms Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find business center at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff were wonderful.Food was delicious.Our room was quiet and roomy the bed was very comfortable.
great location, really friendly staff
just about perfect in every way!
- The food, size of room. Very quiet. friendly staff.
- This is a heritage building that has been updated to modern standards. It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff was very friendly and it was a 5 minute walk to downtown.
- Excellent service and very nice stuff. Weekend breakfast is ok.
The Holman Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.With panoramic views of Queen’s Square and Charlottetown Harbor, this boutique hotel features a 7-story atrium and on-site dining. The rooms have a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.An iPod docking station and in-room safe are provided in each guest room at the Holman Grand Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee maker are included.Regional French cuisine is served at the Holman Grand’s Redwater Rustic Grille. The restaurant features outdoor balconies and a selection of wines.Guests can work out in the on-site gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. A business center is available.The shops at Confederation Court Mall and the Confederation Centre of the Arts are connected to the Charlottetown Holman Grand Hotel. The Charlottetown Civic Center is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- Great location and my room had a nice view of the water.
- I stated it was for Valentine’s previously so when we arrived the room had rose petals and towels like swans , I requested chocolate strawberries and they had them made up for us at the restaurant and were ready in our fridge when we arrived 🙂
- Very comfy bed, great view from our room, everything was perfect!
- The welcome bag for my doggie. Close to all the theatres and shopping
- The view from the 7th floor was amazing! The modernness of the hotel helped it to feel clean and spacious but also cozy. The front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly!:)
Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites.
- apart from luxious interior decor the mattress is very comfortable.and the breakfast boy bakes fresh muffin and pancake and there is self made smoothie at breakfast. big surprise at this price.
- This property is one of the best in the city. The accommodations are excellent. the included breakfast is wonderful. It is both historic and modern. This is my hotel/Inn of choice any time I am in Charlottetown. You will not be disappointed.
- We booked through booking.com and obviously it was an off season rate. We were blown away. Expecting comfort, smaller room , large double. Instead we were treated to a large luxurious room, king bed beautifully appointed extremely comfortable all around. The room was so nice we invited friends in after our outing for a night cap. Both staff members were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.
- Large grandly decorated , a lot of amenities, great breakfast with many choices
- This is by far the BEST hotel in town. I travel extensively, and it’s been a LONG time since I ever rated a hotel 10/10. The restaurantion work that they did to this building in unbelievable.. the rooms are beautiful, the common areas are just as stunning! I’ll be back, and will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and colleagues.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The stay provided considerable value for money.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
Quality Inn & Suites
Located on Prince Edward Island, this hotel is 5 miles from downtown Charlottetown. It serves a continental breakfast and features an indoor pool.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in every warmly decorated room at Quality Inn & Suites. They include coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, and toiletries.Guests can exercise in the modern fitness centre or use the well-equipped business centre at the hotel. The reception is open 24 hours a day and offers free newspapers.The Confederation Centre of the Arts is 15 minutes’ drive from the Quality Inn & Suites The Charlottetown Mall is 8.9 miles away.
- The beds were so comfortable. My husband loved the waffles
- The beds were amazing,room waa big and breakfast was great.
- The pool area was awesome as always and the children I was with enjoyed the slide. Breakfast was plentiful and had enough variety that even those on special diets found something to enjoy.
- Staff are super friendly, rooms are cozy, beds are super comfortable
- The staff at the check in desk were very pleasant and helpful. especially it being Xmas Eve and Xmas Day.. very helpful.
The Sonata Inn
The Sonata Inn is located in the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront neighborhood in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from The Sonata Inn.
- it was all lovely, especially the staff and I loved the Christmas decorations
- Loverly old house now made into a hotel right in the most beautiful part of Charlottetown. Was visiting friends who lacked a spare room so found this place and when I gave them the address they said could not have got a better area, I agree. Staff where all welcoming and super helpful finding me anything I needed. Rooms large and yet still offering character, and the whole place felt like a great house with your own private room. Hope to visit my friends again and when I do will stay here again.
- The staff were charming and made us very welcome. The room was clean and comfortable . The location was very close to the major attractions of Charlottetown.
- The staff was amazing! We arrived very late and were welcomed with a smile! Everyone we dealt with was a dear! We loved the room, the guest laundry, and the location. Breakfast was exquisite!
- Wonderful historic home in wonderful historical Charlottetown quarters, staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast buffet, some item individually freshly prepared every morning, quiet and peaceful back garden under old trees, quiet location, yet waterfront, Victoriy Pk and town center, all minutes away on foot. Surely to be recommended!
This elegant hotel in Charlottetown built in 1931 features marble floors and vaulted ceilings. Charlottetown Harbour can be seen from the rooftop garden. Warmly decorated rooms features a flat-screen TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms at Rodd Charlottetown. A fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in the rooms. Each room has dark wood furniture.Chambers Restaurant & Bar serves seafood and beef for lunch and dinner. A variety of wine is offered. The hotel has a seasonal dinner theater.Confederation Centre Art Gallery is 1,150 feet from Charlottetown Rodd Hotel. The University of Prince Edward Island is a 5 minute drive away.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at the hotel. Guests can exercise in the fitness center or work in the business center with fax and photocopying services.
- I loved the “step back in time” part of this hotel, lots of history here. I also loved the location, easy quick walk to everything I needed.
The location was perfect and the old building gave the hotel a character
The staff were extra friendly
Wifi service was free and amazing
Breakfast options offered were good and pancakes were yummy
- The bed was the most comfortable that I’ve slept in at a hotel…Room service was fast, efficient and delicious! Beautiful views of the city from the rooms! Architecture was stunning! It felt like we taken back in time with the beautiful wood work!
- Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious. Overall a great place to stay.
- We were there for a wedding, the wedding itself and reception all in one place, very convenient
Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward offers accommodations in Charlottetown. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- We were very impressed by the courtesy and efficiency of the staff. Catering was of a high standard at the meals forming part of the professional meeting attended and later the bed was really comfortrable.
- Cleanliness, freindly staff and excellent location.
- The food and services at the restaurant are really good. Spacious room.
- THE room was recently renovated. Food at the restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced
- The property was very central and walking distance to everything. In the heart of entertainment as well as waterfront. Lots of great restaurants to pick from and lots of walking paths.
Top Hotels In Rice Point Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rice Point Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rice Point Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rice Point Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!