10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riberas del Sor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Riberas del Sor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riberas del Sor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riberas del Sor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riberas del Sor Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riberas del Sor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riberas del Sor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riberas Del Sor Galicia:
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Porto do Barqueiro is located in O Barqueiro.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Foz is 25 miles from Hotel Porto do Barqueiro, and Viveiro is 8 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 45 miles away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
- The rooms were clean and big. The staff very friendly and the location nice for a couple of days
- Took one of the top floor rooms with a balcony and sea view, family run, it shows, they also have a restaurant by the harbour.
- Hotel perfecto, instalaciones nuevas y bien cuidadas. Pueblo tranquilo, ni un ruido a la hora de dormir. Amabilidad de la propietaria, wifi que funcionaba perfectamente y la calefacción que calentaba la habitación muy rápido haciendo la estancia muy confortable
- Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Hotel Viento del Norte
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Viento del Norte offers accommodations in Porto de Espasante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Ferrol is 27 miles from Hotel Viento del Norte, and Foz is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Viento del Norte.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- Room was excellent. Breakfast great. Host accommodating with little English. Small town but interesting.
- Very nice and very clean hotel. Everything looks brand new or it really is. In the room you will find everything you need for your comfort staying: plenty towels, shower cap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrush, slippers, bathrobe….Friendly stuff, beautiful place and picturesque beaches around! Muchas gracias a todos para hacer un buen trabajo!
- Staff, rooms and breakfast, everything was perfect.
This was an amazing place to stay. Hotel facilities were fantastic and breakfast was plentiful.
A beautiful location, quite remote.
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista is located in Viveiro, just 29 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.A Coruña Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
- Fantastic dinner at restaurant on site. Handy location for driving through. Comfy and clean facilities. Friendly staff. Good price!
- Coffee chocolate and fruit in room was welcome after a long day. Comfortable bed. Dinner options looked interesting but too late for us
- The free tapas at the bar were fantastic. Very warm and friendly staff.
- La existencia de un cambiador de bebés en los baños masculinos.
As Areas I
One of our best sellers in Viveiro! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. As Areas I is located in Viveiro, just 30 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los trabajadores,la ubicación y la limpieza de las habitaciones
La recepcionista un encanto atenta y amable , la situación del hotel muy buena .
Habitaciones amplias y limpias.
- El sitio está muy bien situado, nos trataron muy bien y es muy acogedor, aunque, para mi gusto, redecoraría un poco a un estilo más moderno. No tenemos pegas, llegar y aparcar, a pie de playa y sin ruidos de noche! Ducha bien calentita y las camas muy comodas!
- La amabilidad del personal, la relación calidad-precio y la ubicación para conocer la Mariña Lucense
El espacio de la habitación tanto como el del baño eran muy reducidos y la limpieza en general dejaba algo que desear.
El desayuno muy mal y escaso, no nos pusieron un mantel de papel en la mesa.
Hotel Celta Galaico
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Celta Galaico is located in Viveiro, 30 miles from Ribadeo and 19 miles from Foz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
Owner is a super friendly guy who does everything. I don’t know how he does it but he’s always around and always working for you.
The room was excellent, the shower amazing, and the breakfast cake was out of this world.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Hotel Celta Galaico is on a hill to the west of Viveiro. Our room was huge, modern and clean with windows spanning 90 degrees and facing the bay. The two owners/proprietors were friendly and very helpful. Free parking in front of the hotel. The bar/cafe was very pleasant as well. The price was amazingly low for the quality of the accommodations.
- La ubicación excelente. Tiene la playa muy próxima y buenas vistas. El trato del personal estupendo. Limpieza excelente. El desayuno muy bueno.
- La decoración de la habitacion y del local por dentro en general era muy chula
As Areas II
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, As Areas II offers pet-friendly accommodations in Viveiro, just 30 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in an excellent location near to the local shops and to the beach. It was very comfortable with good facilities
Basic rooms for the non-fussed traveller.
Feels like you’ve stepped into a room from the 1950’s. This could be a plus or a minus for you.
No aircon or mod-cons but that’s not the point of this establishment.
- La relación calidad precio es muy buena para pasar una noche
- La situacion, sitio tranquilo y el personal agradable
- Las vistas a través de la ventana de la habitación
Hotel El Millón
Located in Viveiro, 29 miles from Ribadeo, Hotel El Millón features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
- La ubicación era perfecta..Esta a 2 km de Viveiro..Facil aparcamiento. Muy tranquilo
- Lo único que nos gustó de este hotel fueron las vistas y la limpieza de la habitación.
- La habitacion y el baño grandes,servicio de calefaccion todo el tiempo,seminueva y muy limpia. Excelente si vas a Viveiro, a 5min en coche
Hotel Areas III Playa
Hotel Areas III Playa is located in Viveiro, 30 miles from Ribadeo and 19 miles from Foz.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña Airport is 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Lovely clean room with a beautiful view of the beach
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Hotel Las Sirenas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is perched on the lush cliffs of Viveiro at the boundary of Rías Gallegas, one of the most beautiful Galician estuaries, overlooking Sacido Beach, a clean protected cove.With direct access to the cove, as well as several leisure facilities for more active guests and its privileged location in Rías Altas (Galicia), Las Sirenas is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel features a thalassotherapy centre, tennis courts and lush gardens.The exquisite rooms will invite you to have a relaxing stay in natural surroundings, enjoying views of the sea and forested hills. This resort is also conveniently situated for the archaeological ruins of Celtic Castros, Covas and Estaca de Bares beaches, and public transport.
The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
Our points represent the spa hotel, not Las Sirenas. It would have got 0 points and worst value for money ever seen.
- We stayed at the 3* hotel section (there is a 4* hotel and apartments on the same location). Room size, furniture and facilities all excellent. The location right above the beach, is also excellent and there is a walkway that connects with the town with very good views. A large free parking area inside the property, a luxury that few hotels in this region have.
- La ubicación, está la playa allí mismo y hay un paseo estupendo hasta el Viveiro.
- Piscina cubierta, asegura el baño con tiempo variable
Tiene una playa al lado que parece privada (hay 150 escalones).
Dispone de una buena piscina cubierta, que es conveniente en Lugo.
- The room we finally got was very nice :), and the guy in reception was helpful.
O Val Do Naseiro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, O Val Do Naseiro offers accommodations in Viveiro, just 28 miles from Ribadeo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foz is 17 miles from O Val Do Naseiro, and Taramundi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel with outside pool, bar and great parking. Lovely big spacious rooms. Could have stayed longer
- Very spacious room, clean, great bathroom and fantastic buffet breakfast. Menu del Dia for €15 was tasty and good value. I didnt have a chance to use the pool but that looked nice.
- Great looking hotel, very impressive. Lovely grounds. Bedrooms large clean and well fitted. Great breakfast, coffee was great, best I’ve had in a hotel.
- The pool was lovely. The breakfast was the best breakfast buffet on our teavels so far and worth the money. We ate lunch and dinner there and the food was excellent. We ate outside the bar but could have eaten in the bar or restaurant also. Staff very pleasant. Air con in large bedrooms excellent.
- What a breakfast buffet…best so far on travels. All meals exquisite in bar and restaurant. Pool facilities great. So relaxing. Great to have large room with AC and bath tub. Everything very reasonably priced. Friendly staff….
Top Hotels In Riberas Del Sor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riberas del Sor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riberas del Sor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riberas del Sor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!