10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riberas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Riberas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riberas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riberas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riberas Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riberas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riberas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riberas Asturias:
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a playground, Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena offers accommodations in Soto del Barco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 21 miles from Palacio de la Magdalena, and Oviedo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena.
- A palace converted into a hotel on a rise dominating a small town and valley. Although Soto Del Barco doesn’t offer a great deal, the views from our room were really great. Although quite busy when we were there, there is something unhurried and calm about the place. Staff really helpful
- Wonderful location, lots to see locally and just 10 minutes drive from the airport. Interesting history of the building too.
- The breakfast was excellent, and it was greatly appreciated that the breakfast restaurant opened early.
- Great location for Camino. Spa hours not great. Closed between 2 & 5.
- High level of service and a great location. Room 115 was especially spacious. Spa facilities clean and staff friendly and helpful
Hotel Los 14
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los 14 offers accommodations in Pravia.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 23 miles from Hotel Los 14, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad del personal y la amplitud de la habitación.
- Todo bien, aunque sencillo. Ventana con vistas despejadas. Parking gratuito en la calle, frente al hotel. Ubicación perfecta para moverse en coche hacia la costa o a otras poblaciones.
- Ubicacion. Hotel familiar, personal muy amable. Habitacion y desayuno muy bien.
gemakkelijk gratis parkeren en 2 goede eetgelegenheden in de omgeving
- La limpieza, y el trato de los empleados, y la cercanía que había a la autovia
Hotel Casona del Busto
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Casona del Busto is located in Pravia in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Gijón.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 16 miles from Hotel Casona del Busto, and Avilés is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Impressive XVI century house, feels like being in that time like in a movie. The staff was really friendly and everything was clean and breakfast had lovely choices all typical spanish breakfast.
- We were looking for a dog-free place and it was better than expected. There are places around the town to do long walks in the nature. It is also close to a big dog-free beach. The hotel is an old big house, and it still has that essence.
- Friendly staff, atmospheric building, good breakfast
- Unspoiled, traditional, Spanish. Good quality curtains and furniture. Lively local bars in the evening.
- Beautiful accommodation, good-sized room, breakfast choice excellent, beautiful lounge.
Antiguo Casino Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the small, historic Asturian town of Pravia, this boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi and iPads. Rooms at the Antiguo Casino include a hydro-massage bathtub or shower.The Antiguo Casino Hotel combines original stone walls and wooden galleries with elegant modern design. Each stylish room comes with a LCD TV and a minibar. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Antiguo Casino’s welcoming dining room. The hotel also has a cafe service and a lounge with a library of books and DVDs. Guests can use free bikes with child seats.Near the Moutas Palace, Hotel Antiguo Casino is a short walk from Pravia Train Station, which offers direct services to Gijón and Oviedo. Aguilar Beach and Asturias Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The location was lovely and the building was clean and looked nice inside.
- Great cozy building, good decor, excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly hotel with great amenities with superb comfort. They made breakfast 30 minutes earlier for me as I was being collected early for business.
- Everything was great the staff very friendly and location good for bars restaurants etc
- Hotel is located in the centre of the hotel, really nice rooms
Pensión Arango offers accommodations in Pravia.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Gijón is 23 miles from Pensión Arango, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- El alojamiento está muy céntrico y la chica de recepción muy simpática, además estás cerca de casi todos los sitios mas turísticos de la zona
- Me pareció estupendo El local limpio,silencioso. Trato agradable y buena ubicación
- Muy buena la atención de la la chica de la recepción. Muy buena la relación calidad precio, lo recomiendo 100%
- La limpieza, la atención de Lorena además de enseñarnos sitios turísticos y la localización. Sin duda repetiremos.
- La chica quenos atendió fue muy amable y agradable 🙂
Hotel Reina Adosinda
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Reina Adosinda offers accommodations in Pravia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Gijón is 23 miles from Hotel Reina Adosinda, and Oviedo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Reina Adosinda.
- Fantastic accommodation. Highly recommend. Really comfortable and spacious luxury and great value for money.
The breakfasts are fantastic, overall the cheeses from Asturias and omelet of Begoña (one of the owner) are absolutely delight.
If you do not travel plan, you do not worry about that….Manolo is going to planning it day by day. You must let that he advise you, so you could discover the great land of Asturias.
The room is totally functional, very clean and comfortable. The view from the room is going to surprise you and help you to relax a little bit more.
- La casa es preciosa y muy amplia, con un bonito jardín; la habitación muy espaciosa, luminosa, la cama muy cómoda y todo muy limpio. El desayuno riquísimo, todo casero, muy variado y hecho con mucho mimo (incluso nos hicieron una tortilla al momento). La pareja que lleva el alojamiento es encantadora, muy dispuestos a aconsejarte con rutas y planes para hacer por el entorno, siempre pendientes de cada detalle para que todo esté perfecto. Sin duda una estancia perfecta, ha sido un placer, ¡muchas gracias por todo!
- Personal muy amable. La casa era preciosa, la habitación acogedora y muy limpia. El desayuno abundante. Muy recomendable.
lugar privilegiado con gran encanto y estilo.
El trato que recibimos fue exquisito.
Hotel Rural El Candano
Located in Pravia in the region of Asturias, 23 miles from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Candano features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Oviedo is 17 miles from Hotel Rural El Candano, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Montesomao is located in Somado in the region of Asturias, just 23 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Oviedo is 18 miles from Hotel Montesomao, and Avilés is 10 miles away. Asturias Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Todo..desde el propio hotel, la situación del mismo, los dueños q eran encantadores, las habitaciones y el desayuno impre…sionate.
Q en cuanto podamos repetiremos con toda seguridad.
- Las vistas son impresionantes. Desde la habitación, el comedor, siempre ves el verde de las montañas e incluso el mar. Todo muy limpio. El desayuno muy rico: tostadas, brochetas de fruta, zumos, mermeladas y bizcochos caseros.. Arantxa y Tino amabilísimos! Nos han ayudado en todo momento, hasta con un percance con el coche. Sin duda para repetir cuando volvamos por la zona.
- Todo. Buen trato, muy tranquilo, buen desayuno con comida natural, trato excelente.
Nos sentimos como en casa. Hotel precioso. Habitación y baño excelentes. Desayuno increible sobre todo las tostadas y la mermelada casera.
- Era un hotel muy nuevo en un entorno pintoresco. Los dueños nos dieron todas las facilidades. El desayuno muy bueno con muy buenas vistas. La relación calidad-precio excelente. Zona de terraza jardín ideal para el buen tiempo.
- Todo..desde el propio hotel, la situación del mismo, los dueños q eran encantadores, las habitaciones y el desayuno impre…sionate.
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Showcasing a playground and views of the river, Hotel El Mirador del Nalón is located in San Román, just 22 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oviedo is 13 miles from Hotel El Mirador del Nalón, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Really nice breakfast included, fresh squeezed orange juice, Coffee and any of the Tapas I wanted from the morning selection + toast.
Free parking outside.
Op deze accomodatie is er niets maar dan niets op te merken
Het personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam
Het avondeten was heel lekker en ook het ontbijt
- Ha sido uno de los pocos sitios en los que la cama no me causó problemas y pude dormir como si estuviera en “mi casaaaa” ☝
- La atención de los dueños es inmejorable. La comida excelente.
- Ambiente familiar comida casera muy rica y atencion de 10 Fernando e Isabel muy agradables y serviciales
- Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Hotel Casona Cuervo
In the heart of the Asturian countryside, this hotel has lots of charm and character in beautiful rural surroundings. Sit on the terrace with a glass of wine and enjoy the views.Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- What a wonderful place to get inmersed in Asturias, in addition The owner Enrique was a great hostess and a turist guide, also Vera, the chef, cooks very good
It’s a beautiful building in what apparently is a tranquil situation. The host was friendly, room very clean and bright. Breakfast was superb — the honey and apple butter was local, the shortbread was homemade!
Short-gauge train station very nearby.
- The hosts were very friendly and really helpful on local information. The place was pretty and in a quiet, rural location, although within an easy drive of the local town and the coast.
- The bed and bedroom were very comfortable. It was in a beautiful area.
- Es un hotel para descansar , esta en pleno monte, y el gerente del hotel es un encanto de persona
Top Hotels In Riberas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riberas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riberas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riberas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!