10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribérac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribérac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribérac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribérac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribérac Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribérac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribérac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribérac Aquitaine:
Hotel La Vieille Maison
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel La Vieille Maison is located in Saint-Paul-Lizonne, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Périgueux is 23 miles from Hotel La Vieille Maison, and Brantôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Fantastic traditional hotel.
Andy and his family were more than helpful before we arrived, and during our stay. Our evening meal was fabulous and the breakfast was lovely.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Only slightly unfortunate point, a couple of the showers had very low output but not sure if that was due to our large group size.
On the evening of arrival, we were late, a delicious dinner was taken for us on the table.
Very nice owners.
Romantic authentic building.
Recommended for this environment
- The friendly atmosphere and caring attitude of the owners was a joy. The food was spectacular – and very reasonably priced. We were attending a wedding at the Chateau La Gauterie which was a 5 minute drive away or about 20 mins walk so La Vielle Maison was ideally situated for us. Both Andy and Egia (not sure of spelling!) and Andy’s mum work their socks off to provide a high level of hospitality in this ancient higgledy piggledy building with lovely views from the terrace. Top marks from us for a delightful experience.
Lovely setting and very pretty building and grounds with ample parking. The hostess was charming, very helpful and accommodating. The room was perfect for travelling with dogs as it had its own outdoor accesss and was simply but well decorated.
The evening meal was delicious and they had gone out of their way to provide me with gluten free bread and cereal the next morning. We ate on a lovely terrace with great ambience. Would happily stay there again either as an overnight or if discovering the area.
Such a friendly and well run place. Fabulous food and restaurant. Large Rooms. Quiet and Clean.
The owners work hard and are so helpful. Its a lovely and compact place with everything you need. Our Dog was very welcome and looked after as well as us! Thank you.
- Fantastic traditional hotel.
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Featuring free WiFi, L’Hôtel du Périgord offers accommodations in Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, just 26 miles from Angoulême. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from L’Hôtel du Périgord, and Périgueux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- I didn’t use the wifi so cannot comment on the speed etc. Extremely friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. I will stay here again when next in the area on business
- Near interesting village (the reason for our visit). Easy parking. Good restaurant.
- Staff were fantastic, excellent vegetarian dinner . Great gym! In a really great location. Breakfast is very good value for the price (compare to the price in town for the same range)
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere offers accommodations in Saint-Romain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Angoulême is 26 miles from Hôtel Braisiere, and Saint-Émilion is 30 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
- The staff were ever so friendly and accommodating. The food was superb. Stayed here in order to travel to a wedding nearby but not much else going on in the area apart from 30min walk to aubeterre. Could do with a bit of a refurb.
- The breakfast was nice and the area pretty with some nice walks.
- Very friendly helpful staff made us feel totally welcome. The food was excellent and the wine selection was excellent
Hostellerie Les Griffons
Located in Bourdeilles in the region of Aquitaine, 31 miles from Angoulême, Hostellerie Les Griffons features an outdoor pool and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, valet parking and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Périgueux is 11 miles from Hostellerie Les Griffons, and Brantôme is 4.2 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 35 miles away.
- Catherine has transformed this hotel into a truly lovely place to stay. The setting by the river is beautiful and is now enhanced by well chosen fixtures and fittings with comfy sofas by the fires. We stayed in room 2 with a wonderful double aspect with one window overlooking the water mill. The 2 restaurants recommended were excellent.
- The location is superb and the hotel grounds and rooms excellent.
- Lovely welcome, comfortable room, excellent breakfast with fresh fruit and croissants, and a superb location by the mediaeval bridge (no traffic). A great little town.
- This a beautifully romantic hotel overlooking the river . The hosts were kind and very welcoming . Local recommended restaurants great and breakfast delicious . There is a small pool in a lovely courtyard /garden .
- Wonderful setting. Fantastic service and care from the staff. Hotel is immaculate, rustic and intimate. Could not recommend more highly.
Chateau de Lalande – Les Collectionneurs
The Chateau De Lalande is a traditional hotel in elegant surroundings, 7.5 miles from Périgueux. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and large, peaceful grounds.Guest rooms at the Chateau De Lalande are air conditioned. They include private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, telephone and safe.The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine. This can be enjoyed on the covered terrace in nice weather. Additional facilities include a library, a comfortable lounge and bike rental.Chateau De Lalande is just 1 hour from the popular town of Sarlat and the wine region of Saint-Emilion. It is a good base to explore the beautiful Dordogne region.
- Amazing place! Very welcoming. Beautiful rooms and great decor. Very relaxing stay!
- Beautifully renovated chateau with so much attention to detail Our ground floor room was large, comfortable, impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. The common rooms were comfortable and lovely for a pre-dinner or after dinner drink. One afternoon we enjoyed a tea in the back garden. It was too cool to use the pool, but the site would a great place to spend a warm summer afternoon. We ate in the dining room both evenings. The owner is the chef with an inventive menu and worthy of a Michelin star.
- exceptional hotel, staff treated us like a king and queen, the food is the best we ever tasted and the bedroom was excellent, huge bed, slept like a baby and the decoration was so classy and everything absolutely top quality
- The attention to detail both in the accommodation and restaurant is excellent – nothing is too much trouble.
- A lovely chateau with a nice pool and very comfortable rooms. Helpful staff and a good restaurant. Peaceful and relaxed.
LES RIVES DE L’ISLE
LES RIVES DE L’ISLE is located in Saint-Astier, just 10 miles from Périgueux.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bergerac is 20 miles from LES RIVES DE L’ISLE, and Brantôme is 16 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Château de La Côte – Brantôme
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Hôtel Château de La Côte – Brantôme is located in Biras in the region of Aquitaine, just 9 miles from Périgueux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Brantôme is 5 miles from Château de La Côte, and Saint-Sauveur is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beautiful chateau. Very peaceful ,and convenient for our onward journey
We wanted an old world experience, old fashioned hospitality and amenities and we loved our stay.
The restaurant was lovely and the Château out of a fairy tale. The staff were lovely, friendly helpful but also respectful of space.
We were there with our three children who loved the experience and breakfast in the morning.
- turret suite on second floor fitted perfectly our requirements and request, facilities were excellent for a family – pool & table tennis, excellent wine selection, true chateau experience
Beautiful setting, well located close to Brantome, Bourdeille and other tourist attractions.
Well maintained and imposing building, comfortable room, charming dining room
- The building is beautiful, the gardens are beautiful. We stayed in the gate house which was nice enough. Photos make the rooms look far more modern than they are in reality! The staff were pleasant and there were good garden games (boules etc).
Located in Razac-sur-lʼIsle, 6 miles from Périgueux, Le Sorbier features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bergerac is 22 miles from Le Sorbier, and Brantôme is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Le calme et le petit déjeuner ainsi que l’amabilité des propriétaires
- Le calme bien que l’hôtel soit proche de la nationale, le restaurant.
- Bon accueil. Très bonne cuisine. Chambres confortables. Et un excellent moment à la piscine ! ??
l’accueil chaleureux et personnel sympathique
le plus la piscine et
le restaurant digne du maitre restaurateur
le matelas est ferme et c’est un plus pour mon dos
- confort et calme de la chambre spacieuse avec une belle salle de douche et un bon lit. Très bon restaurant et patrons très attentionnés
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Le TEPPA’Z is located in Mussidan in the region of Aquitaine, just 27 miles from Saint-Émilion. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 20 miles from Le TEPPA’Z, and Bergerac is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Le Relais du Chateau
Located in Grignols Dordogne, 11 miles from Périgueux, Hotel Le Relais du Chateau features free WiFi access and free private parking.Bergerac is 16 miles from Hotel Le Relais du Chateau, and Brantôme is 20 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- On a wet day out of season, this pretty village & hotel were not at their best. The room was big & the bar/restaurant close by. Internet access good once we knew the password. The host was friendly. Charming bar & reasonable pub food.
- Accueil chaleureux du patron. Chambre grande et bien équipée. Bonne cuisine
- AUBERGE EN PIERRE ET PATRON D ORIGINE BELGE VRAIMENT SYMPA
- L accueil, le petit déjeuner, le grand lit, l espace
- Malgré notre arrivée tardive nous avons eu droit à un accueil chaleureux. Le propriétaire a rallumé ses fourneaux pour nous concocter un excellent repas. Bonne humeur et convivialité son au rendez de ce lieu idéalement situé dans un très joli village.
Top Hotels In Ribérac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribérac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribérac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribérac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!