10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribemont Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribemont Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribemont Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribemont Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribemont Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribemont Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribemont Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribemont Picardy:
There are television lounges at the Hotel Memorial and a breakfast room where breakfast is served daily. Breakfast can also be enjoyed in your guestroom upon request.The Hotel Memorial also provides laundry and pressing services. The pressing service guarantees your clothes in 24 hours. The front desk offers 24-hour service and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.Private secure parking is possible with an extra cost and there are restaurants and brasseries located just 100 feet away.
- Centre of town with parking. Ok for a cheap overnight stop. small dark room facing the narrow busy street – but my friends had a nice sunny room facing the courtyard.
- Good location, close to town centre, and good secure parking.
- Really helpul and friendly staff. Requested, and got, a quiet room. Comfortable, good breakfast and would definitely return. Round the corner to the main square where there were lots of restaurants.
- Large room with roof top patio area. Good shower, comfy bed, breakfast good value. Good location for restaurants and shops.
- Excellent location, and a good continental breakfast. We had a nice terrace to sit on, which was much appreciated, as it was a really hot day.
Hôtel balladins Saint Quentin Gauchy
Guest rooms feature an en suite bathroom and satellite TV. They provide a functional living space for your stay.Start the day with the buffet breakfast. There are vending machines in the hotel for your use 24 hours a day. There is also a well-recommended restaurant situated next to the hotel.During your stay in the area explore the museums and countryside. The friendly staff will be happy to advise you on the best places to visit.
- breakfast good, room clean good restaurant right next door
- I booked this as an overnight stop on the way back to Calais. It was everything you need for a short stop. Close to the motorway, with a handy bistro next door. The reception desk staff were extremely helpful, I will definitely stay here again.
- Freindly staff. Nice garden to sit out. Lots of parking. Good dog walks nearby.
- The room and bathroom where, although tiny , of a good and modern standard. The breakfast was of a good but basic standard to. It’s a good place for a one night stay on your way to elsewhere
Staff (Teddy) excellent. Helpful and attentive.
Restaurant (Poivre Rouge) next door looked ok, but we drove into St Quentin (10 mins) for more choice.
Le Grand Hotel
Le Grand Hotel features spacious and comfortable rooms all fitted with en suite facilities and flat-screen TVs.For your private events or business meetings, the hotel is also fitted with fully equipped meeting/function rooms.To get off to a good start, Le Grand Hotel serves a copious buffet breakfast, and the bar welcomes you in a cosy setting for a nightcap.you are invited to discover Saint Quentin’s Basilica and the Marais d’Isle Park. The British Cemetery is 11.2 miles away and tours through the WW1 historical sites can be organised by the staff.
- Location. 5 minute walk to centre of town. Free hotel car park. Large room – more like an apartment than simply a room. Very friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for us. Great breakfast.
- Was a nice place to stay for the price I paid, would use the hotel again when returning to the area, close by to everything and the staff are lovely
- Helpful staff. Room clean and well appointed. Quite quiet at rest of hotel. Car park available – if a little small. Breakfast fresh and more than adequate.
None of the choices listed above apply. We were in Saint Quentin to do historical resale arch in the region.( obviously, that is in response to the previous question)
What I liked: proximity to train station and to the center of town, friendly and helpful staff, relaxing vibe,staff who understood we needed an early breakfast.
- Parking very easy. Staff went out of their way to be helpful
ibis Saint Quentin Basilique
The rooms at ibis Saint Quentin are air conditioned and offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The hotel bar serves snacks 24h/24.Restaurants, a golf course and tennis courts are close to the ibis. Antoine Lécuyer Museum is just 1,650 feet from the hotel and Henri Matisse Museum is a 30-minute drive away.
- City center hotel in lovely city. Easy parking across the road. Room clean and bright, all staff friendly
- Staff very welcoming. Need for gluten-free breakfast catered for. Ideal situation with view of cathedral and restaurants close at hand.
- No secure parking, but comfortable with a great central location. Staff friendly and helpful – rooms typical Ibis!
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location
Receptionist was super friendly.
Room was comfortable.
Breakfast was far better than I expected – have had much worse in 4 star hotels.
Akena Saint Quentin
All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Saint-Quentin Basilica is 0.8 miles from Le Casino, while Saint Quentin Champs-Elysées Park is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 51.6 miles from Akena Hotels Casino.
- Sparse rooms, clean, street parking. Food, beer and wine in hotel restaurant was entirely acceptable. It is a cheap budget hotel and within those criteria it is fine. Didn’t get chance to try breakfast as we left before service began. Good price.
- It was cheap and clean. Staff were friendly & accommodating.
- The staff were friendly and the breakfast was quite good.
- Not too far from the main motorways when traveling to the eurotunnel it had a minimal impact on our journey time. Simple and clean and the staff tried really hard to communicate even though our French was bare minimum!
- Basic simple excellent mattress, super low cost restaurant. Very good find for overnight stop on a eurotunnel crossing run
Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin
Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin provides rooms that each have a private bathroom with a shower. Buffet breakfast is available and guests can enjoy a snack on site. A large range of restaurants can be found within 150 feet from the property.With a fitness centre, the hotel is a 3-minute drive from the A26 motorway. Saint-Quentin Basilica and the art deco town centre are 0.8 miles from the hotel by car.
- Great location close to motorway. And Lovely and clean.
- The family room was big enough for comfort, the children’s beds were big enough for comfort. It is not unknown for children’s beds to look like an afterthought in a cramped environment. I was not expecting a kettle and was pleased to acquire black tea and milk with permission from the friendly receptionist.
- The breakfast was excellent and we were able to walk to a restaurant.
- Traditional old building with excellent renovation and keeping much of the grandeur of early 20th century
- Easy to find and a quiet location with a convenient restaurant close by. Breakfast was adequate.
Each room has a TV with satellite channels, a workspace with a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms also have a welcome tray with tea and coffee making facilities.American breakfast is available and a reduced-priced breakfast for children under 10 years old is also possible. The breakfast includes hot/cold drinks, sweet dishes, as well as salty hot/cold dishes. Local restaurants and cafés can be reached within 350 feet from the hotel.A meeting room for up to 30 people is available upon prior reservation and the equipments such as a projector, screens and paperboards can be provided for free.
- Perfectly located AND I was able to check in @ 2.30 am after a very delayed start. The lady on duty guided me to their secure parking at the back of the hotel and there was no drama
- Central location and excellent breakfast and WiFi connection
Very comfy bed.
Helpful signage to hotel car-park.
Convenient location for discovering the town. Stayed one night whilst travelling across France on way to Channel Tunnel.
- Great place close to the centre with off street parking. Good value, nice breakfast.
- Cosy room, nice receptionist, cold beer after the journey and good breakfast next morning… all good!
La Tour de Crecy
All the rooms at La Tour de Crecy are equipped with en suite facilities and cable TV.La Tour de Crecy is the ideal place to stay for exploring the nearby sites in the Aisne region. The Tower of Crecy dating back to the 15th Century and the Regional Park of l’Avesnois are within easy reach.
- As usual a very warm welcome. The food is excellent and beautifully presented. We have used this hotel as a stopover for 4 years. It is very convenient from the autoroute.
- A traditional French hotel with home cooked food. It is well situated 2 hours from the tunnel and not far from the motorway.
- Great value. Spacious rooms, separate bathroom and wc ensuite. Excellent cooking. Brigitte and Laurent are wonderful hosts. Private parking.
- A very friendly little hotel in friendly little town that put a smile on our faces on our first day in France this year. A great place to break the journey.
- We arrived on our motorcycle in an horrendous storm and were given a very warm welcome by Laurent, the owner, who donned a jacket to come outside and show me where the car park was. Our room was basic but comfortable (just as you would expect from a small French 2-star hotel), and food in the restaurant was superb.
Citotel Le Pot D’Etain
The 30 rooms of the hotels are quiet, comfortable with all the necessary facilities. The restaurant of the hotel offers gastronomic and local menus where you will enjoy the services for intimate moments, banquets or seminars.Do not hesitate to stay in the Citotel Le Pot D’Etain and take this opportunity to discover the village, the region and the activities of the region Picardy.
- The location was very convenient and the motel style meant that loading and unloading luggage was particularly easy. The breakfast was adequate, and the check out process efficient.
- The restaurant was very good a little expensive but great quality.
- The staff were incredibly nice in making my stay as comfortable as possible.
- We were worried as had been delayed and were going to arrive after midnight and knew reception would be closed. But there was no problem, we got our rooms and had a great nights sleep.
- Evening meal always Good. They also try with breakfasts. Well done!
Brit Hotel St-Quentin/Nord
Each room is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A buffet breakfast is served daily.Free public parking is available on site.
Closeness to the commercial center, allowing to do some shopping at walking distance.
Easy to find and access by car.
The WiFi was OK.
The lady at the reception was extremely nice and made us feel comfortable straight away. She was very professional and fun.
The cleanliness of the room.
The room is a reasonable size for 1 or two people with suitcases.
Very quiet hotel .
Parking space incredibly secure
- Room clean. Supermarket opposite and restaurants nearby. Cheap. Easy access from motorway.
- We used this hotel as a stopover on a longer trip and it ticked the boxes. Easy to get too and had secure parking which was important for us. The reception staff were helpful and the check in process was super smooth.
- Good location for travel through France. However you would be better staying someone that has a formula 1 or etap. definitely not a very nice up stay with young children.
- Closeness to the commercial center, allowing to do some shopping at walking distance.
Top Hotels In Ribemont Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribemont Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribemont Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribemont Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!