10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribécourt-la-tour Nord:
Zenia Hotel & Spa
Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, each room has a private bathroom with multi-jet shower and tea and coffee making facilities.Room service is available upon request. The spa includes an indoor pool, a sauna and 3 hot tubs.The entire Zenia Hotel & Spa is serviced by a lift and offers disabled access throughout. It is close to the Cora Cambrai-Proville shopping area.
- SOme staff OK but most not suitably trained in customer service and hospitality
- Yes the croissant and pain au chocolate was extra flaky and buttery, coffee was fresh and hot. Good selection overall. Most of all the staff were extra helpful, willing and kind. A rare find!
- Greatbhome made original fish & chips and much more. Friendly staff
Lovely breakfast, freshly baked bread and croissants. Very good value.
Useful lift to reception.
Receptionist friendly and helpful.
Good rooms and facilities. Clean and welcoming. Pool excellent.
All rooms feature a private bathroom and have a flat-screen TV and a desk.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The Matisse Museum is 18.6 miles from Ibis Cambrai, while the Vaucelles Abbey is 8.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 miles from the property. Ibis Cambrai is located 650 feet from exit 14 of the A2 motorway.
- Very comfortable bed, clean room and an excellent breakfast service.
The breakfast. Excellent in choice & quality.
The comfortable bed & quiet room.
The location – adjacent to Sortie 14 on the A2 & easy to find.
- Hotel is outside the town of Cambrai, just of the highway. The exterior of the building and general area had us a bit worried at first, but the inside is modern and well maintained. The hotel offers food and drinks, but for more options you may want to drive several km into town and have a look. Room and bathroom were good. Breakfast was good.
- Although on the outskirts of town the ability to park a group of motorbikes safely was a major consideration when booking this hotel. Although quite small, it has a bar/lounge area, and the breakfast had a wide choice of items, and was good value for money. We ate at an excellent Portuguese restaurant (O Nazareno) next to the hotel which I would highly recommend. The location also meant that we all had a good nights sleep!
- Good hotel when travelling. Location was not in the centre of Cambrai and there was no shops or places to walk nearby but we would stay there again if en route to somewhere else. Hotel was very clean and modern and you could get a good meal there.
The rooms at Hôtel Beatus are decorated in a traditional style and include views of the garden. Each one also has a flat-screen TV with international channels and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms. You can also sample traditional cuisine or a drink in one of the lounges or in the bar.Free private parking is available on site and Cambrai Train Station is a 3-minute drive away.
- Dry nice friendly hotel in a lovely setting. Plenty of choice for breakfast
A little hidden hotel surrounded by a flowered garden. Large room and extremely clean . Good restaurant with a good menu and great value. Staff cared !
Would stay again.
- Discretely tucked away, you would not think you were in a town. Very pretty grounds and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Restaurant food is very good.
- We really enjoyed the food, the facility for having breakfast outside, and the setting in lovely gardens. The ambiance of the interior was delightful, the bed was really comfortable and there was ample car parking.
- The room was lovely as was the reception area & especially the very pretty garden where we enjoyed our pre-dinner drinks.
Premiere Classe Cambrai Proville
A few minutes from the south of the center of the city and near the A2 and A26 highways, the hotel offers 48 rooms that provide genuine comfort in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Perfectly passable. Clean rooms, friendly staff, adequate facilities.
- The receptionist was extremely helpful, ordering us a takeaway pizza and allowing us to eat in the breakfast area. The internet didn’t work so he signed us in to his personal account.
- Just as needed. A small, quiet, clean room to sleep via your trip.
- Convenience, value for money, friendliness of staff.
- SWIMMING POOL AVAILABLE,PLEASANT OUTLOOK FROM ROOMS,RESTAUNANT GOOD
Château De La Motte Fenelon
Each of the guest rooms is equipped with a minibar, a TV with cable channels and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms have a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms feature a dressing room and a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Château De La Motte Fenelon and packed lunches are available upon request. Guests can enjoy French cuisine in Les Douves restaurant or enjoy a drink in the bar.
- Room was comfortable and the staff friendly. They spoke English which was helpful. Building and location magnificent.
A great old chateau for that authentic French experience. The room was very comfortable and had a good view of the expansive grounds.
It seems suited to hosting small conventions or a team-building get-away for small companies rather than a vacation destination.
- For us it was a great place to stay over en route to Épernay – cycling. We loved the chateau building and the cellar restaurant was lovely
Check in was very simple, the lady kindly made me a cup of tea in the afternoon, and again the next morning without adding onto the bill! The grounds are simply a haven of peace.
The room was very clean with fresh loverly linen.
The restaurant was worthy of a Michelin star.
Initially disappointed that we were not in chateau (Read the small print) Room was ok, except that the window was too high to look out of the window unless you stood on a chair. Helpfulness from morning checkout, who spoke a bit more English.
Efforts from waitress and chef to make up for rest of meal with a lovely sugarless dessert which we could eat.
Hotel La Chope
The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and offers outdoor dining. A daily continental breakfast is also available.Hotel La Chope has a pleasant garden and a playground for children. Free parking is available on site.
- Localised parking was very useful. The location was out of the central area of the town but perfectly walkable.
- Good location with plenty of parking. Close to Little Switzerland.
- Good bed, Fresh bread and croissant at breakfast. Free wi-fi worked OK.
- The staff were friendly, very helpful and professional too. Also the garden was so lovely to sit in after we had finished dinner which we had in their restaurant. Our little dog was welcomed… she made friends with Oscar the 4 month old golden retriever. The marina and the canal which had pretty walks was a very short distance. Would definitely stay again.
- Late check in accepted. Very comfortable beds. Secure and free parking. Pets stay for free. Rooms are small but nicely decorated.
Inter-Hotel Cambrai Tabl’Hôtel
The guest rooms at Inter Hôtel Tabl’hôtel are all individually-furnished and are equipped with private bathrooms with free toiletries included. Room service is available.The Tabl’hotel’s restaurant offers a traditional menu with local specialties. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Additional facilities include a 24-hour front desk, a bar and a garden terrace. Free private parking is also available.
- Quiet, excellent breakfast, room was spacious and well decorated, two travel cots were provided.
- Handy location for a stop over, safe location, very friendly staff and good quality resturant onsite.
Staff/manager excellent and so multi-skilled.
Good value meal deals.
Breakfast very satisfactory and, since you ask, good croissants.
- Great breakfast; very handy location on A2/A26 interchange
- Hotel with good restaurant and excellent breakfast, located near autoroute exit.
Guests are invited to relax on the outdoor terrace.At Kyriad Cambrai free parking is provided and the hotel is 2.5 miles from Cambrai Train Station and a 30-minute drive from Arras.
- LOCATION AWAY FROM TOWN CENTRE, BUT AS ONLY PASSING THROUGH NOT A PROBLEM.ROOM COMFORTABLE,SLEPT WELL.STAFF VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY.
- Good WFI good room space for this class of hotel comfortable beds and it had a kettle in the room good size bathroom with a bath. Breakfast adequate. Good parking
- Used to be a Campenile but rebadged Kyriad. The same people were running it last time we were here. I’ve used this as the last stop before the return to the UK frequently. Not far from town, nice square, restaurants and cafes. Buffalo grill just down the road and a Carrefour Market just behind. You can also go for a walk down the canal, go right and there’s a nice woodland walk off the tow path.
- If you like sharing your breakfast with ants, then it was fine. They were in the orange juice and crawling all over the table where the meats and cheese were placed. The choice was reasonable, but we didn’t fancy eating anything other than bread and wrapped butter and jam
- The car park (adjacent to the rooms) and lawned areas were partly fenced -good for dogs. Rooms were accessed directly from the car park (ground floor), or open-air walkways (1st and 2nd floors) – again, good for dogs. The room and bathroom had most things we needed for our two-night stay, and the bedroom was comfortable. The hotel (motel) was situated on the edge of Cambrai, and conveniently close to a fuel station and a supermarket), yet the centre of Cambrai was a very easy drive; had the weather been better, we might well have walked into the centre. We would stay here again if we visited Cambrai.
Logis Le Mouton Blanc
The hotel has 23 single, double and family rooms. Each room is equipped with a TV, an Internet access, a telephone, a bathroom with shower or bathtub and toilet.The hotel features a restaurant and a lounge. It offers continental breakfasts served in the lounge or in-room.
- Very wide and comfortable bed. A good continental breakfast with excellent bread and coffee. Overall the staff were very helpful Good location for visiting WW1 battle sites.
- The breakfast room was very warm and friendly with a lovely array of food.
A very attractive room on top floor.
Bed was comfortable, shutters kept the room v dark, so a good nights sleep.
Shower was very good.
- bed comfy, staff charming, evening meal excellent, well served but expensive, buffet breakfast – staff polite and attentive
Great location. The station is opposite the hotel. It’s 2 or 3 minutes from the town centre but there are several bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
Big room with a separate bathroom and toilet.
I arrived by bicycle and safe storage was arranged for me and the handyman even went and got a compressor to help me inflate a replaced tyre without being asked.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.The hotel’s restaurant is located 150 feet from the hotel’s entrance.Fine Arts Museum Cambrai is 1.6 miles from Hotelf1 Cambrai -, while Notre-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral, Cambrai is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Given its a value hotel the F1 was fine – no frills, but decent VFM. As ever its the people who stay in such accommodation that makes or breaks it – it was rather noisy at night – doors banging and people shouting conversations etc. Not much a hotel operator can do about that….
- The room was clean and comfortable – very basic but good for the price as little time was spent there. The breakfast was rather limited but satisfactory.
- I have stayed in few F1 hotels in France during my last trip and this one was probably best one. Clean, tidy, friendly staff, good WI-FI.
- Location, Location in relation to Autoroute Peage! Two minutes or so!
- C’est pas cher, facile d’accès, les lits sont confortables, les douches et toilettes sont propres et l’accueil est bon.
Top Hotels In Ribécourt-la-tour Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribécourt-la-Tour Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!