10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribeauvillé Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribeauvillé Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribeauvillé Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribeauvillé Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribeauvillé Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribeauvillé Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribeauvillé Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribeauvillé Alsace:
Le Clos Saint-Vincent
The individually decorated rooms at Le Clos Saint-Vincent are equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Most rooms are air-conditioned and some have a private balcony or terrace and views of the garden or vineyard.The Clos Saint-Vincent’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine that varies with the seasons. Guests can dine in the dining room with views of the countryside or on the terrace that overlooks the Vosges Mountains.Guests have access to Clos Saint-Vincent’s wellness centre, which has an indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub. There is also a fitness centre and massage centre. Spa treatments are available on request. Additional facilities include a lounge and garden.Colmar is 9.3 miles from Clos Saint-Vincent and Mulhouse is 35.4 miles away. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
What a place! The view from the balcony, the food, the bed, the dogs!
- Excellent hotel and restaurant perched on a hilltop surrounded by vineyards just outside the town center. Very nice pool/spa area. Dinner was excellent and the service was top notch.
Friendly, professional & helpful staff, especially David.
Lovely balcony view across the plain.
Dinner and breakfast were excellent. The Restaurant is certainly recommendable and they have a wonderful wine list. My brother and I travelled to the Alsace to “do the Wine Route”. We are both quite knowledgeable about wines and it was nice to discuss the wine suggestions with the staff. It should be mentioned here that we were given excellent suggestions for the accompanying wines to our meals and “digestives” to round off the delicious menus.
A big “Thank you” to the staff and kitchen of this Hotel. We will be back!
Wonderful hotel in the middle of the Alsace vineyards. The room was large with a terrace overlooking the vineyards and the town of Ribeauvillé. The service was simply excellent.
The Wifi was the best we have ever had in a hotel. The bed was good (not common in French hotels)
The food and wine in the restaurant were very good.
Breakfast was high quality. The waiter had noticed that I prefer to eat gluten free, without me asking, I was given a basket of gluten free bread at breakfast. How about that for service…
There are also several excellent restaurants nearby.
Extra plus: electric car owners can recharge their cars. The hotel has 2 Tesla charging stations.
We will definitely be back
- What a place! The view from the balcony, the food, the bed, the dogs!
Hôtel Barrière Ribeauvillé
Each room has a private balcony and is contemporary in style, decorated using natural materials. The rooms also have an LCD TV, minibar and facilities for making tea and coffee, while some rooms also offer views of the vineyards.A buffet breakfast is served in Le Belvédère Restaurant on site, which has a view of the vineyards and Vosges Mountains. You can also sample regional and local cuisine in the 2 restaurants, upon reservation or relax with luxury cocktail in one of the three bars.With free private parking on site, the hotel is ideally located just a 10-minute drive from the A35 motorway. Colmar is 10.7 miles away, while Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg is 8.9 miles from the hotel.
Two charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
Pool and spa area are wonderful, with amazing views from the outdoor pool.
The bed is enormous.
Staff extremely helpful, friendly and curteous.
- Everything is beautiful . Amaizing hotel. So wonderful spa. Amaizing view. Amaizing staff.
- Pleasant, modern hotel in a beautiful setting. Very nice Spa, comfortable room, excellent breakfast with a lovely view of the Vosges. Friendly staff.
- Good facilities and breakfast here. Good selection
- Comfortable room, reasonable but not outstanding breakfast.
- Pool and spa area are wonderful, with amazing views from the outdoor pool.
Hôtel du Mouton
The contemporary guest rooms each have a private bathroom and TV. Some enjoy views across the medieval town centre.The restaurant serves Alsace, seasonal cuisine, including both classic and modern dishes, using local produce. There is an extensive wine list which offers a choice of local and vintage French wines.Du Mouton Hotel is 1.6 miles from the 13th-century Chateau de Girsberg and 6.2 miles from the Cigoland Theme Park.
Staff were exceptionally helpful, competent, pleasant.
The location is beautiful.
The room was very comfortable.
- Nice cosy hotel, good room, good bed, coffee facility in room, good breakfast, good price, good location, friendly staff
- Helpful staff on front of desk. Friendly and warm atmosphere.
- Friendly staff. Great location in a lovely town. It was during the low season so they let me stay in a better room than the one booked.
- Lovely and charming place in a wonderful region ( the most ancient village in europe + exclusive vine caves ) everything perfect , such a wonderful & friendly service , food ‘du terroir’ … we’ll absolutely come back !
- Staff were exceptionally helpful, competent, pleasant.
Hôtel De La Tour
Rooms at Hotel De La Tour are individually decorated and equipped with a telephone, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Some rooms feature details of the original Alsatian building.De La Tour Hotel is near several restaurants that serve traditional Alsatian dishes including sauerkraut, baeckaoffa and tartes flambées. The hotel has a bar and lounge where guests can relax with an aperitif.There is also a tennis court and guests receive preferential rates at the nearby Ammerschwihr and Alsace Golf Clubs. The Tour des Bouchers is opposite this hotel. Ribeauvillé Train Station is a 2.7 miles from the hotel and Colmar is 9.9 miles away.
- Excellent position. Room and bathroom were very clean. The parking, although not free, is very convenient.
- The location was perfect. Parking was easy. We had a lovely quiet room with two chairs which seems to be unusual. The reception staff were very friendly and informative. Good sized room with a comfortable bed
This is a character hotel in the heart of Ribeauvillé. Not modern but in keeping with the little town. Our room was adequate for a family and dog
Good shower pressure.
- Very comfortable hotel with at a very reasonable price. Located in the middle of town, which makes all the restaurants / bars reachable by foot. Great location.
- Excellent location in centre of very picturesque little town. Friendly staff. Good fresh buffet breakfast. Will definitely visit again
Caveau de l’ami Fritz
Each of the individually decorated rooms is en suite with a bath or shower, hairdryer and amenities. Flat-screen TV with satellite channels is also available in the heated rooms.The Gare de Selestat SNCF Train Station is 9.6 miles from the hotel and Riquewihr is 1.9 miles away. Guests can also visit Ribeauvillé Casino, which is 1.9 miles away. Limited free private parking is available on site and there is a large public car park 150 feet away.
- A fairly eccentric set of rooms right in the centre of Ribeauville and very close to the main car park – it suited us for our cycling holiday. The bar/restaurant was also good.
- The hotel is in a great location to enjoy the town. The rooms are comfortable, with good beds and linens. The view from the third floor are fantastic to see the castles.
- This hotel is very central to Ribeauville and next to a very nice wine bar! The staff are friendly although they don’t speak much English (my fault for not speaking French). The rooms are relatively large with a sitting room and are exceptionally clean.
- The accommodation was perfect for my family of 3 kids. Large rooms and really historic building. Everything was beyond what we expected. A great experience
- The free onsite parking in a quiet part of the street away from the noise. Yet very central.
Hôtel Le Ménestrel
All rooms have a contemporary décor and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access. Each room has a private bathroom. All rooms are serviced by a lift.Guests at the Le Ménestrel Hotel can enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the bright lounge. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on the furnished terrace.Activities nearby includes hiking, cycling and a casino. With free private parking on site, Colmar is 9.3 miles away and the German border is a 40-minute drive away.
- Excellent location, 5 minutes walk into the pretty town of Ribeauville
We, three adults, stayed at this hotel for one night on our road trip along the Alsac wine route. The rooms were nice and we had balconies that overlooked the pond.
We had dinner at the hotel, which was excellent and the dessert buffet was also nice with different choices.
- Fantastic breakfast, very convenient location, spacious rooms, friendly staff. Dog-friendly.
- older hotel but very clean and comfortable— good size room and nice balcony with awning —nice to sit outside even if it was raining.
Very convenient position on edge of town we were able to walk into thr next town, Riquewihr.
The town centre with many a place is only a short distance
Hotel Restaurant Au Cheval Blanc
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. There is also a communal TV lounge, board games, children’s billiard table and terrace. Free WiFi access is provided.A full breakfast is served daily and the Restaurant Au Cheval Blanc offers regional cuisine prepared with local produce according to the season. During the summer, meals can also be served on the garden terrace.Guests can enjoy hiking, mountain biking, wine tasting and visit the the region’s famous châteaux.
- Good location in high, quieter part of old town Ribeauville. Easy access to the attractive parts of town.
- No internet. Parking difficult. Many stairs and corridors to negotiate. Not recommended for those with mobility issues.
- I liked the location and the hotel. The town is fabulous. The rooms were clean and big enough for what we needed.
- Great location with croissants for breakfast! Small room, but why spend much time in the room when the village and surroundings are so beautiful! Highly recommended, great place to stay.
- While sleeping area was rather small, bathroom was modern and super clean and everything functionedone perfectly.
Hôtel-Restaurant Au Lion
The guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and cable TV with over 200 channels. Each room features a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Au Lion serves regional cuisine that guests can enjoy on the south-facing terrace during nice weather.Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle is 8.7 miles from Au Lion hotel and Colmar is 9.9 miles away. The hotel provides a shuttle service to and from certain train stations and airports at an extra cost. Private parking for motorbikes is available with an extra cost.
Flexibility regarding check out time.
Good location and very quite during the night
Bathroom very clean
- Great location in lovely village, v friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, charming old property, would certainly return
- Fantastic little hotel in the beatiful Ribeauvillé
- Very comfortable bed all exceeded our Expectations. We ate here both evenings as well and Were deilighted with the location ambience and whole holiday.
- Very good location, friendly staff, beautiful old building.
- Flexibility regarding check out time.
Aux 3 Châteaux
A flat-screen TV is provided in each room. A private bathroom with a shower is also available.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at Aux 3 Châteaux. Evening meals are served on the terrace or in the hotel’s restaurant.This property is 5 miles from the A35 motorway and 3.7 miles from Ribeauvillé Train Station. Sélestat is 11.2 miles away and free public parking is available nearby.
Good hotel restaurant : The dinner was good Also the breakfast was correct.
The location at the edge of the town .
Parking in front of the hotel.
- Big and sunny roof terrasse. Nice room in general. Good private parking (8€)
- This hotel-restaurant is well run by the Muller Family. We had an excellent lunch in the restaurant and a good night’s sleep in the quiet courtyard room.
overally it is good bnb
- Großzügiger Raum mit Sofaecke und Küchenzeile. Sehr neu und komfortabel.
- Good hotel restaurant : The dinner was good Also the breakfast was correct.
Hôtel De La Couronne
Rooms at the Couronne Hotel feature original oak beams and medieval furnishings. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s breakfast room. Guests can also relax in the café bar and on the terrace.A large private parking lot is available on site and Hotel De La Couronne provides an express check-in service and a multilingual staff. The picturesque town of Ribeauvillé is just 3 miles away.
- Staff very relaxed and friendly, having car parking adjacent to hotel was great. The room was huge with lovely bath, comfy bed and good storage. 16th century building with shady seating for drinks in historic surroundings. Very helpful staff able to recommend restaurants with vegetarian options.
It’s genuine, friendly, very well situated and with the only private parking spot within the “walls.
I came here first time and have always returned to La Couronne.
- As in all old Alsacian buildings, the stairs are steep but beautifully worn steps. Good bed and modern bathroom. Did not select breakfast. Eleven Euros per person is normal for Riquewihr but too expensive for what we normally eat in the morning.
- Located in centre of town, close to restaurants and shopping. Great parking. Our room looked out onto a courtyard. Very quaint!
- The breakfast was very good and the staff were helpful and friendly.
Top Hotels In Ribeauvillé Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribeauvillé Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribeauvillé Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribeauvillé Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!