10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon:
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in each air-conditioned room. It is simply decorated in white with striking orange accents, and has a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A buffet breakfast can be taken each morning in guests’ rooms. For other meals guests at Le Tournedos can try traditional cuisine in the restaurant, which specializes in grilled meat and fish.Le Tournedos is a 10-minute drive from the A61 motorway and the small airport of Lezignan-Corbieres. A public garden can be found behind the hotel and free parking is available. Carcassonne is 18.6 miles away.
- The staff helped me safely store my bike and gave directions to a good restaurant.
Very good restaurant with excellent pate and steak
Good value for money menu
Has been refurbished since our last stay and has improved immensely
- Friendly staff, good location, clean but simply furnished. Superb restaurant- will revisit for another stay because the food was excellent ( best steak I’ve ever eaten!)
I would describe this hotel as a Restaurant with an hotel attached….
The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we were very lucky to even get a table for two……. The restaurant serve local food , cooked over an open fire, in view of the guests…….absolutely superb….The owner kindly allowed us to park our car in his lock up yard, …
The accommodation could do with an upgrade, but location plus the restaurant outweighed the accommodation…..
- Excellent food. Good location for our ‘Locaboat’ Canal du Midi cruise..
Logis Auberge Côté Jardin
The hotel offers 12 comfortable, air conditioned guest rooms equipped with TV and Internet access.For your comfort, a heated swimming pool is available. The private parking allows you to fully explore the nearby area by car.Tasty cuisine with Mediterranean accents is served on the shaded terrace, while creative cuisine blending tradition and innovation is proposed in the dining room, which offers a contemporary style.
- Beautiful country setting. Great restaurant. Top rate facilities – including a heated pool. Charming and helpful staff.
- As we were riding on bikes from Toulouse to Sete down the canal du midi, this hotel was a convenient place for us to stop overnight. We liked the garden area and the rooms were ok, nothing special, comfortable.
- Good location for buying corbiere wine. Convenient parking with a relaxing garden.
- Lovely comfortable bed, small but nicely furnished room
- Service im Restaurant war miserabel. Rezeption war gut. Essen prima. Dauert allerdings 3 Stunden für ein Menü also viel viel Zeit einplanen
Hotel restaurant le top du Roulier
Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a balcony. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.The breakfast includes fresh breads and pastries. The hotel’s restaurant serves local traditional meals using fresh products. Guests can also enjoy the terrace and bar.Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 34.8 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Very comfortable bed in spacious room. Excellent restaurant with helpful staff. Good breakfast. A good hotel experience.
Although the hotel is simple and has an old fashioned air, it is clean with remarkably spacious rooms and very quiet. The bathroom was perfect, spacious and modern.
The staff were super, efficient, friendly, caring…
The restaurant was really very good and very reasonably priced with a 19 euro menu of very good quality imaginative dishes, well done chef.
I was delighted with my stay and I look forward to returning.
- Not difficult to find. Easy parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice central courtyard for drinks and outside eating. Varied and reasonably priced menu. Newly refurbished, comfortable room. Very quiet location. Good wifi. Pet friendly.
- I was allowed to park my car adjacent to the disability room which made easy access.
This hotel is between two junctions on the autoroute but is worth the travel. The rooms are all set round a central courtyard with balconies to the centre. The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating and the room was spacious and comfortable.
We had an evening meal in the courtyard restaurant which was fantastic.
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Situated on 2 hectares of wooded grounds, Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is just 15 minutes from Narbonne and 10 minutes from Lézignan-Corbières (motorways A9 and A61) and 20 minutes from the Canal du Midi.Guestrooms are unique in both their style and décor. All rooms are equipped with modern bathroom facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features traditional and Mediterranean cuisine with a choice of set menus, daily specials and à la carte choices. In the summer months, meals are served on the terrace or under the pergola.Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, tennis court and petanque area.
- A tranquil, small hotel located among the local vineyards. Excellent local wine, both red and white. An enjoyable meal in the restaurant. Very pet friendly. Amicable staff. The resident dog is adorable. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again when visiting the region.
- The staff were ever so friendly and tried their very best to assist, explain and even the resident Labrador made friends with our grumpy 16 year old Lurcher Phoebe. Good luck fort the coming months
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
Le Mas De Gaujac
The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional French cuisine. Guest of the Gaujac can relax during the evenings with a drink and a free newspaper in the bar.Guests of the Mas De Gaujac can enjoy visitis to the many nearby wine cellars and vineyards. The Abbaye de Frontfroide is just 12.4 miles away and the Sigean African Reserve is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good bathroom (excellent shower). OK breakfast (though coffee a bit harsh).
The hotel has a lovely restaurant.
Spacious free car park.
On the southern edge of Lézignan-Corbières and not far from two large supermarkets.
Very convenient for the A61.
- Close to motorway. Good for overnight stop. Large parking facility immediately outside rooms. Petrol, supermarket and cashpont a short drive away .Nice restaurant with reasonably priced menu. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pet friendly.
- Good enough motel opened 24h. We came a little bit late, so couldn’t test the restaurant. Relaxed on the lawn in the backyard before sleep, though 😛
- Lovely room with good television reception on all channels – as long as you speak French. The food in the restaurant is simply wonderful, and great value. Sole diners not an embarrassment.
Château De Floure & Spa
The hotel has 1 indoor heated pool and 1 outdoor heated pool, a spa, a tennis court and a terrace. WiFi is available at the barThe Château began as a Roman Villa on the Via Aquitania between Narbonnne and Toulouse. During the Middle Ages it became a monastery before writer Gaston Bonheur turned it into his home.A semi-gourmet restaurant is also available. Meals prepared with local products are available upon prior reservation.De Floure is 21.7 miles from the Mazamet golf course and 11.8 miles from Carcassone Airport.
- We were upgraded at no extra cost to a huge room with a balcony. The staff are very nice and very helpful.
Loved the owners. Loved the jacuzzi.
Bed was incredible and most of all the gardens.
- Disappointing stay! The best was, to see the Hotel from the outside. It looks beautiful.
- Decor and ambience of the chateau is lovely. This hotel has real character. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stopover here when visiting carcassone.
- The site the garden the tennis court the restaurant. Good quality/price
Hotel Du Pont Vieux
Each bedroom features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.On sunny days you can enjoy your continental buffet breakfast amongst the flowers on the outdoor terrace.A range of convenient services are offered at the Hotel Du Pont Vieux. These include packed lunches, as well as bicycle and car rental. The staff at the Pont Vieux are available 24-hours a day to help you organise your stay in Carcassonne.Garage parking is available upon prior request and subject to availability. Carcassonne Train Station is 1.9 miles away.
- wonderful staff, very helpful, panoramic terrace with views of castle and great garden for breakfast
- Rooms very clean and modern, great location, helpful owners recommended lovely restaurant in old city for dinner. International sockets, 18th century building, so only disadvantage no lift.
- It doesn’t look like much from the outside but the rooms are modern and fully renovated. The breakfast, albeit heavy on breads, was excellent. Great coffee.
- Excellent location, huge recently refurbished room, superb breakfast with healthy options, charming proprietors who do their utmost to help. There is a very secure car park but it has limited spaces so it is essential to pre-book if coming by car.
- This was a beautifully quirky little hotel.It had the feeling of an old style family run hotel -the location was absolutely perfect,beside old town and lots of little restaurants and shops around for your immediate needs.It is an old building adapted for Hotel use which only serves to give it a unique/boutique feel.The staff were very helpful with all queries and the rooms were very comfortable and spotlessly clean.The views outside the old windows were wonderful and we were beside a little viewing deck which looked right out over the old town.Charming and quaint-we enjoyed.
Campanile Carcassonne Est – La Cité
Guest rooms at Campanile Carcassonne Est-La Cité are decorated in a contemporary style. They are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and the hotel’s restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, as well as a starter and dessert buffet.The hotel’s reception desk is open 24-hours a day. During their stay, guests can use the hotel’s lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace with a pergola. There is an outdoor swimming pool with a dedicated lane fenced off for swimming training.The Campanile Carcassonne offers free private parking. It is 2.5 miles from the A61 which provides access to Toulouse and Narbonne.
- Loved the location for the old city, easily within walking distance. Breakfast and evening meal excellent value too
- One of the best Campaniles we’ve stayed in. Friendly welcome at reception, nice room, everything clean, and pleasant bar and public areas. We had dinner and breakfast. Dinner was really good with the usual excellent (and great value) Campanile buffet option as well as a la carte options.
- New hotel close Sete. Confortable place with all entertiment, restaurants and pubs. Perfect place to stay couple of days.
- From the welcome on arrival to checking out two days later the staff were polite helpful and charming. This hotel is ideal for anyone visiting the city. Very good restaurant
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value for money. Plenty of free parking
Hotel Restaurant La Gentilhommiere
Hotel La Gentilhommiere’s rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom.La Gentilhommiere serves regional cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room or on the terrace. Additional facilities include a swimming pool, garden and meeting room.
- The proprietors and staff were very friendly and helpful. I was grateful to get a room at this hotel on a very busy weekend at the last minute due to my partner being admitted to hospital as an emergency. I actually ended up staying 4 nights on a night by night basis as I didn’t know how long I needed to be there – and they were great in allowing me to do this. The food was lovely – although a small menu – and reasonably priced. There is a nice garden area with sun loungers and pool, which other guests seemed to really enjoy. The hotel is not in a lovely location, but it is quiet – located just off the main road and motorway, only a short distance from Carcassonne and Trebes and has a large free car park. Free Wi-Fi was very good and a great help in the circumstances.
- Lots of choice at breakfast! Very nice, friendly owners.
- L’accueil de l’hôtel et du restaurant sont très sympathiques. Le restaurant est pratique et très convenable.
Accueil chaleureux et agréable
- l’accueil la gentillesse des patrons la situation
ibis Carcassonne Est la Cité
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Guests are also invited to relax in the 24-hour bar with outside terrace and shaded garden.The property provides free parking.
- Clean modern hotel chain. You know what you are getting but it was still good to have those standards met. Bed was comfortable, tea and coffee and a small food menu avalaible 24hrs. Lots of parking. Polite staff
- The room was clean and quite. There is private parking.
- The bed was very comfortable and once we actually found the hotel, parking was secure – which was our main reason for staying here. We had booked another apartment in Carcassonne but parking was on the street and we had a full car after 5 weeks of travelling, so secure parking was a priority.
- The hostess was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was awesome.
- Very friendly and welcoming reception, laundry done very quickly, close enough to walk to the old city
Top Hotels In Ribaute Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribaute Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!