10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribaseca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribaseca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribaseca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribaseca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribaseca Castile And Leon:
One of our top picks in León.It is located in the historic centre, 3 minutes’ walk from Leon Auditorium and Leon Museum.Hotel Quindós´ spacious, air-conditioned rooms have vintage-style décor, a unique design and offer free WiFi. All include central heating, plasma TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Quindós is ideally located for visiting the city’s main sights by foot. Leon Cathedral is 15 minutes’ walk away and the Conde Luna Palace is 0.6 miles away.Hotel Quindós is a 10-minute walk from Leon Bus and Train Stations and 7.5 miles from Leon Airport.
- Fantastic location. Great room and breakfast. Amazing value
- There is no Lundury services,it si a uncomfortable
- Clean, friendly staff, comfortable room, great location, easy short walk from train station, 10 min walk to historic centre.
- Great customer service from the front desk. Really helpful and friendly. Bed was comfy.
- Quite good position small walk from the city centre. Nice breakfast.
Located in León, 27 miles from Astorga, Santiago León features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 28 miles from Santiago León, and Colle is 23 miles from the property.
- Very spacious room, helpful people at the desk. As the hotel is distant from the centre of Léon, we only asked for breakfast when we checked in, which was no problem. There was plenty of choice at the breakfast buffet.
The staff was very helpful
Catherine was especially helpful at check in and during my stay
- Once l was in a taxi it was quick and easy to get there and then get back into town the next morning. Staff were helpful and showed me everything l needed. Breakfast was good.
- Big rooms. Clean and tidy. Good food. Swimming pool.
- The hotel was outside of Leon and we chose it as it had a swimming pool. The pool was nice but the umbrellas and sunbeds were a bit tatty. Breakfast was good and the staff were great. Room was comfortable and parking was easy. We ate lunch at a local restaurant recommened by staff and that was good. There was a bus to Leon but it was only once an hour.
Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aparthotel Exe Campus San Mamés offers accommodations in León. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 27 miles from Aparthotel San Mames, and La Bañeza is 27 miles from the property.
- The staff in the hotel were exceptional. Friendly, professional and kind. Tge breakfast buffet was awesome too.
- staff was super helpful and gave us a lot of information not only for our stay at the hotel but also for eating, walking and knowing the city.
The location was very close to the university where I had to go on a daily basis.
Staff were friendly.
- Large, comfortable room. The staff were excellent – spoke English well, always friendly, Reception staff happy to bring coffee facilities to the room late at night. Great place to stay with children.
Room was very good with facilities to cook and a fridge.
Breakfast was very good with wide selection in a buffet style.
One of our top picks in León.Hotel Riosol is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Excellent hotel 50 m from the railway station, 300 m from bus terminál, 500 m to the city center. Nice, large room,very comfortable bathroom and beautifull river view!
- The hotel is located close to the train and bus stations. It is within easy walking distance of all the main sights. Check in was quick and easy.
Excellent location to bus station and centre of town.
Clean, warm rooms.
Great value for money.
Would definitely stay again.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
One of the best hotel experiences I’ve had .
I would recommend it any day.
- Good location. Close to bus and train stations and 5 minutes walk from city center. Very friendly staff. Value for money
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alfageme offers accommodations in Trobajo del Camino, just 2.1 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 25 miles from Hotel Alfageme, and La Bañeza is 25 miles from the property.
En general el trato fue muy bueno. La calidad en sus comidas también (Cenamos y desayunamos).
Lo encontramos fácilmente.
- La cama super cómoda, el baño grande y con una super terraza preciosa
El personal y las instalaciones buenas
El Restaurante, buena carta a buen precio, El Cachopo de la casa inmejr
De inrichting van de kamer was conform voor een tweesterrenhotel.
Het personeel was vriendelijk en correct.
Ontbijt niet overvloedig maar ok
- Cama muy grande y cómoda. Habitación y baño amplios y limpios. Muy tranquilo. Cumplió su cometido. Además tenían leche sin lactosa en el desayuno.
- En general el trato fue muy bueno. La calidad en sus comidas también (Cenamos y desayunamos).
One of our top picks in León.Eurostars León is located in León, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Eurostars León, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- We arrived to Leon with little time to see the city before sunset. The receptionist promptly gave us a map, suggested the most interesting places to visit, and provided instructions for finding free parking around the hotel and the walking to the city center. Really nice and helping. Seems like we got a room upgrade, because it came with a big meeting room.
- Eurostars are always pretty good, you’re never gonna be disappointed in any of their chain
- The reception staff was very helpful on arrival. The parking at the front of the hotel was occupied on arrival and the reception staff was very patient in giving directions to the hotel carpark.
- check in was great and staff provided very good advice and information
- This is a lovely hotel with clean and comfy facilities about a 15 minute walk outside the walls of the old city. We were able to find parking on the street very close by. We did have to renew the parking part of the time, but that could be done using the parking app. The breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Corte Ingles is very close as well.
Silken Luis de León
Offering free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with satellite TV, this hotel is just outside León’s Old Town. León Cathedral and Gaudí’s Casa Botines are both within a 15-minute walk.Silken Luis de León is located in the city’s main shopping area, just 300 feet from El Corte Inglés Department Store. León Train and Bus Station are one mile away.The Las Médulas restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and modern regional cuisine. You can also find many tapas bars with half a mile, in the lively Barrio Húmedo district.Decorated in warm colors, rooms at the Luis de León offer a minibar and air conditioning. Bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.
- The hotel is located next to anything you should need. Check-in is easy and the rooms were very nice, clean, and spacious.
- We arrived at 5am as we’d come on the night train, and the hotel let us check straight in at no extra charge. Practically an extra night!
- Room and facilities were excellent. Coffee delicious and bed extremely comfortable.
- It met expectations: parking at the premises, although the access is a bit narrow for big cars, air conditioned in the room, provision of two cards and WiFi upfront (no need to ask), newspapers available, friendly staff at the reception and in the breakfast buffet. Good location next to a park and shopping area (family friendly!).
- Well equipped spacious room, with a comfortable bed. Secure room in the garage to store my bicycle. Helpful staff. Good location with the Cortes Ingles store just across the road and an easy walk to the city centre.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel VillaPaloma offers accommodations in La Virgen del Camino, just 3.9 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hotel VillaPaloma, and La Bañeza is 24 miles from the property.
- Friendly and clean. It has every Pilgrims dream…. a bathtub with water jets. Don`t forget to take Bus 1A out of Leon.
- Pilar, the lady who checked us in. Lovely personality.
Adequate and clean.
Good place to stay for re-starting the Camino in Leon
- We were travelling by car and just staying overnight in Leon so the location on the outskirts of Leon right by where the pilgrims passed on the Camino suited us. There was a bus station across the street so getting into and out of Leon was easy. The staff spoke no English but made an effort to convey essential information. The room was clean but basic, and had no independent air conditioner, so it became a little muggy. Opening the window was not an option during the night as it overlooked a busy and noisy street. Parking was on a quiet street with little traffic behind the hotel and not a problem.
- Close to the Leon Airport. The bar across the street works late hours and serves decent food.
AC Hotel Leon San Antonio, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, AC Hotel Leon San Antonio, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel is located in León in the region of Castila y Leon, just 26 miles from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Bañeza is 26 miles from AC Hotel Leon San Antonio, a Marrio, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- Very helpful staff and well appointed,light,bright and spacious room.
- The beds were comfortable, but we booked a twin room to get a bigger overall bed space (recommended if you’re tall!), so this helped I think. The room was quiet, and clean, with a nice bathroom. The breakfast was great. The staff were smiley and helpful.
- Nice location close to cathedral shops and restaurants
- Perfect location for exploring the old town. Great restaurants in Leon and very reasonable. Very much a foodie place. I’m looking forward to going back.
- Good clean hotel in a beautiful city. Very good facilities as you would expect from a national hotel chain.
Hospedería Monástica Pax
One of our top picks in León.Located in León, 27 miles from Astorga, Hospedería Monástica Pax features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Bañeza is 26 miles from Hospedería Monástica Pax, and Colle is 24 miles from the property.
- Former religious building still attached to monastery in centre of Leon a few minutes from the cathedral. Friendly helpful staff that let us bumble along in our limited Spanish (which we’re trying to learn) rather than switching to their better English. Modern comfortable rooms in traditional building.
- This is a peaceful place. The rooms are large and plain. The bathtub is comfortable. It is quiet and on one of Leon’s most beautiful squares.
- Really helpful staff, all clean, good location, good breakfast
- Didn’t use the restaurant, we were staying the night before starting our Camino.
- The hotel lacked character; it has modern interior but was bright, clean and all that I required.
Top Hotels In Ribaseca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribaseca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribaseca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!