10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribadiso Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribadiso Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribadiso Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribadiso Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribadiso Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribadiso Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribadiso Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ribadiso Galicia:
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts and dinners on the camino. The owners were such lovely people who had been running the business for many years. It was almost like staying with family. They took our bag washing and returned it all within a hour and it was so cheap!
- Staff was friendly and accomodating. Comfortable bed, had a small patio for hanging clothes, room with heaters.
- They washed my clothes and the service was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and cordial very welcoming. La tripulacion del hotel erab muy amables
- Staff spoke English well and were extremely helpful. Nice family run hotel, and very large room for its one star rating. Hearing was not turned on yet for the winter, but there were plenty of blankets in the room. There was also secure bicycle storage in their garage.
Hotel Carlos 96
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carlos 96 offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Hotel Carlos 96 , and Portomarin is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- On the approach to town ,this family owned hotel and restaurant could not have been more welcoming.spacious and functional rooms with a lively cafe scene providing excellent food.Luis and his brother bent over backwards to help and offered to do our laundry provide early breakfast etc as well as encourage us to share their enthusiasm for the town.
- Very good staff and breakfast and a duvet and not blankets.
The hotel has a really spacious rooms and bathrooms. The food is delicious.
It also has a nice balcony from wish you can see the town. The location is super!
The attention to details is great. However, the best aspect of the hotel is the staff. The are friendly, and always happy to help you.
Do not forget to try the food. We love it !
I recommend this hotel, we will stay here again.
- The hotel was like family. Very willing to help with anything!
- The room was comfortable with a balcony. We enjoyed typical tapas that were delicious. The staff personally found our lost bag that had been delivered to the wrong hotel and picked it up and delivered it to us.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Amenal offers accommodations in Amenal, just 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from Hotel Amenal, and Betanzos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Amenal.
Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
a large salad and 1/2 a bottle of wine for 12 euro, I think. It was enough for 2 people.
- The room was clean. The shower was hot. The beds were comfortable.
- Very clean, nice room, good restaurant, friendly staff. Right on the Camino path, great for getting an early start for the final leg to Santiago de Compostela.
- Large room. Good bed. Good bathroom with tub and shower.
- The room was big and comfortable. The on site restaurant was good.
- Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Garcas offers accommodations in Lavacolla, just 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Hotel Garcas, and Betanzos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Garcas.
- The dinner was really fantastic, probably the best I have had during my staying in Spain!! There is a direct connection to the airport via bus service
- We arrived at nearly midnight and the lad on the front desk was pleasant, helpful and dealt with us in a very nice manner. The room was warm and cosy and we had a good night’s sleep
- The room was clean with a comfortable bed. There is a restorant in the ground floor. Close to the airport (2,2 km).
- Comfortable and better than we had expected. Decent, fair-sized room, pleasant staff and reasonably priced food.
- No breakfast inclueded, no buffet, breakfast is very simple
Pension Casa Curro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa Curro offers accommodations in Palas de Rei .All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, and Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very helpful. We were very surprised that they gave us a really nice gift. The location was good, just off the Camino Path. The beds were comfortable and the linens were clean.
- This is difficult, my first impression wasn’t good. However, the owners and their family were delightful and were so accommodating and although the children were beautiful it would have been better to have had breakfast without a crying child in the room with us and for the owners wife not to have to cope with food and an unhappy child! Sorry!!
- Location, property and the host are very accommodating.
- Easy check in and easy for the camino. Good food at the restaurant with this albergue.
- Good shower, very near Camino track, supermarket, farmacia and cafes and restaurants. Very quiet and had an elevator to the third floor . Good heating
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
Located in Palas de Rei , 31 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Hotel Balneario Oca Rio, and Sarria is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- I booked this out of the way hotel while on the Camino, thinking I would get a massage, but it was a little down at the heels — had seen better days. The room was in a nifty round outbuilding which looked great on the outside, but the room was painted a depressing green. Could be a really nice place if they’d invest a little in fixing it up.
- The waitresses were really kind and gave us samples of Spanish food to try
Located in O Pino , 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Bello features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A Coruña is 31 miles from Hotel Bello, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The Staff at the Hotel were fantastic, very friendy, very helpful, genuine, nothing was to much trouble
- the staff were very friendly ..The food was lovely .great stay
- A bathroom had a bath as well as shower which I loved after a day walking the Camino Somewhat out of our way on the Camino Excellent dinner staff very friendly and graciously drove us in the morning to pick up the camino route again. Would highly recommend tho at least 7 km for the pilgrims
- Stayed for one night before flight home. Close to airport . Friendly and helpful staff
- La atención y trato del personal inmejorable, habitación amplia con camas grandes y cómodas, fácil de aparcar y el wifi iba rapidísimo!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Ruta Jacobea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lavacolla, just 5 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Ruta Jacobea, and Betanzos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice and warm rooms, spacious beds. Great to have room service and a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit old and worn and could use an upgrade, but it gave it some charm.
- the hotel is very close to the airport so very convenient especially they have airport transfer. also restaurant was very good. great value for money set menu.
- Huge room and the location is very good for who have transportation
- Location! Just next to airport. Nice, clean room.
Very close to the Airport+ shuttle bus
They arrange shuttle with the rent-a-car company just next to it.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Suiza offers accommodations in Arzúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Suiza, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Superb staff. Best customer service of anyone I’ve seen on my two Caminos (so far). Guests are allowed to cut through a private lot across the street for quick access to the Camino. Very good facilities.
One staff member to check in, cook and ….?
She was fantastic.
The hotel is from the 1970’s
- El equipo del hotel eran muy sabios y nos ayudaron con qualquier pregunta que tenianos. The hotel staff was very knowing and helped us with all of our questions
- Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Camino starts across the road
- Good clean, comfort room with good light and temperature. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Cafe-Bar Luis offers accommodations in Boimorto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Cafe-Bar Luis, and A Coruña is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ribadiso Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribadiso Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribadiso Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribadiso Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!