10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rialto California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rialto California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rialto California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rialto California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rialto California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rialto California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rialto California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rialto California:
Days Inn Fontana / Rialto
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Days Inn Fontana / Rialto is located in Rialto in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 29 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, and Ontario is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Fontana / Rialto.
- They changed the towels every day, also the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly!
- Front desk customer service in particularly employee Juan. Kind, courteous. he the only good experience about my stay.
- Our room was dirty. The floors were filthy. There was no running hot water for 2 to 3 days. There was a lizard in our room for two days. The Sheets Were blood-stained. No one ever came to clean our room even one time or change out the towels. Our key cards would not work on the second day. We were there for a festival which runs until 3 or 4 a.m. and breakfast closed at 10 so no chance to eat breakfast. The pillows were like round lumps rather than the form of a pillow. The staff seem to care less and every time I would ask them a question they would talk to each other privately in Spanish so is that I could not understand what they were saying. The breakfast was lackluster at best as I walked in early in the morning to check out and saw a rotten banana sitting in the tray. I booked two of us with one bed even though I had requested to beds from the get-go. Really a horrible experience. Will not be back.
- I liked that parking was easy and that parking required a permit.
- The beds were super comfortable and the rooms were nice and dark
Motel 6 Fontana
Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, this Fontana motel is 1.5 miles from Ontario International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Fontana features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Fontana Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are also available. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. Guests can relax in a sunny poolside terrace.Riverside Convention Center is 8.5 miles from this motel. Shopping at Carousel Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- Staff was soooo nice. We stay here when we can for events in San Bernardino (:
- It’s clean and the bed was comfortable heat and air worked well
- I like the entertainment around the motel restaurant and stores
- I really didn’t like much but the fact that there were restaurants very close to the location . And that it was close to the hospital . Other than that nothing.
The placecshowed ITSELF
Top cover, burnt holes exist in non smoking room! Yuk
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites – Fontana
Just 10 miles from Ontario International Airport, this Fontana hotel features a year-round outdoor pool, has rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. It has a guest laundromat on site.A 42-inch flat-screen satellite TV, a microwave and a fridge are included in all guest rooms at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites – Fontana. Comfortably furnished, each room includes a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk and fax and photocopying services are available at Fontana Americas Best Value.California Motor Speedway, Fontana is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. Ontario Mill Mall is 10 miles away. Big Bear Lake is 50 miles northeast of this Americas Best Value Inn.
- No coffee until 6:40…..and he had no excuse for being late.
- Early check in is great. Clean room. Go to place in Fontana.
- How quiet and private the Rooms were I couldn’t hear a peep from any other tenant.
- So my friend and I were going to a music festival and I got a 1 bed room for us and I was kinda scared that it was going to be extreamly tiny and when I walked in I was surprise it was huge! I also stayed at this hotel for the same music festival around the corner good service I would def go back my friends loved it
- Hi I like the staff attention , and also was close to groceries store and food store., the housekeper was nice and friendly.
Econo Lodge Fontana
Econo Lodge Fontana is located in Fontana, just 13 miles from Ontario. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Riverside is 8 miles from Econo Lodge Fontana, and Lake Arrowhead is 18 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, and the facilities were very neat and clean. Great economical location for those having business at Kaiser across the street — walking definitely beats looking for parking there!
- Great location, friendly and well trained staff, good value. Breakfast could include an “affordable” choice of nutritious food such as cereal, fruit, etc
- Room was very clean including the restroom (which is very important to me).
I enjoyed the location of the property. The property is near
everything; freeways. Endless shopping venues, with restaurants and
fast food facilities galore. The property has been updated and quite
pleasant on the eyes.
- Everything was good,I guess they had just remodeled or something like that,cause you could smell the paint pretty strong,but besides that it was good
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton is located in Colton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 27 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Colton, and Ontario is 19 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Overall was a nice experience, execept for the loud hoodrat that was in lobby causing a comotion
- Its on a quiet street, property is quiet… room was big and bed was comfortable. Had a prob with tv,staff came right away,fixed it. Room was clean and spacious.
- The rodeway inn is great they are always very nice and the rooms are always clean.. the rooms are big and everything is great..I would definitely recommend it..
- Good location, close to the freeway. The hot tub was clean and had good heat but the safety rails were loose.
- clean and quiet room, comfortable bed. accommodating staff. they had just finished having the carpets cleaned, so I guess they try to keep the property clean, I’m just not used to staying at motels/inns. free breakfast: muffins, waffles, coffee, oatmeal, cereal and 2 different juice selections.
Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
One of our best sellers in San Bernardino! This San Bernardino hotel is near Interstate 10 and a 5-minute drive to Orange Pavilion arena. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at the San Bernardino Days Inn includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV with HBO is also provided.Loma Linda University and the Fiesta Village Family Fun Park are a 5-minute drive from the Redlands Days Inn. Riverside Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- The location was pretty quiet, nothing too exciting. Which I like. Plenty of pillows. Staff was nice as well.
- Great lady at front desk very up and going and jolly and ready to help very nice….
- The location is great and easy access to Restaurants + freeway.
- the location was perfect! restaurants and shopping center near by
- Classy, comfortable beds, quiet, bath had nice hot water that I prefer, friendly staff. Breakfast was light but filled me up. I will definitely come back.
Motel 6 San Bernardino North
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this San Bernardino motel is a 10-minute drive from San Bernardino National Forest and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Bernardino North features a private bathroom. All rooms also include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Bernardino North Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is on site.Lake Arrowhead is a 40-minute drive from Motel 6 San Bernardino North. San Bernardino International Airport is only 9 miles from the property.
- That the stuff is always friendly and there rooms are always clean
- Very close to glen Helen park which is where I needed to be and thier is a Walmart across the street
- It’s conveniently located right off the freeway. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything about the stay it was horrible
- I was comfortable thank you and you will see me again
Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
In Fontana, California, this completely non-smoking hotel offers on-site dining and free high-speed internet access.At the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, every room includes a flat-screen LCD TV and an iPod docking station. A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are also available in the guest rooms.The Fontana Hilton Garden Inn offers sight seeing tours and an on-site fitness room. An outdoor pool and a convenience store are available at the hotel.The Auto Club Speedway and the Sam Manuel Amphitheater are a short drive from this Fontana, California Hilton Garden Inn. The Sam Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The bed was so comfy!!! I could have slept all day
- The staff was incredibly friendly and the check-in process was quick. The hotel had a modern, expensive look that made me feel like I was getting a lot for my money. A buffet style breakfast was included in our room rate and was a delicious start the day. I loved the fact that breakfast doesn’t end until 11 am for those of us who like to sleep in. Rooms were impeccably clean and included a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig. The decor in the room was modern and of good quality. Also, free wi-fi with decent connectivity and a room service menu with several options.
- Nice comfy bed. Plenty of towels. Kehrig coffee center nice. Convenient to have restaurant on premises.
- Close to SB where kids attended concert . Easy to get to.
- Food at restaurant was very good. Convient nice stagf
Comfort Inn and Suites Colton
This hotel in Colton, California offers a gym, outdoor pool with large sundeck and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. San Bernardino Valley College is 2 miles away.The stylishly decorated rooms at Comfort Inn Colton provide cable TV, a work desk and coffee maker. Suites offer a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with hot waffles every morning. Comfort Inn and Suites Colton has a business center on site and free newspapers are in the lobby.The National Orange Show Events Center is a 5-minute drive from this Colton Comfort Inn and the San Bernardino History & Railroad Museum is 10 minutes away. San Manuel Amphitheater is 20 minutes away by car.
- This was my third stay at this hotel and every year they have been consistently awesome. Stayed in a King suite, had a king size bed and a sofa fold out. Both were super comfy.
- My stay at the comfort inn was wonderful. I liked how my room was set up and how the outside pool area setup since I was outside during the night. The staff was wonderful and very helpful and most of yall respectful.
- Clean,great breakfast, great ammenities , felt comfortable and safe
- Clean rooms spotless bathroom.great little park in back by the pool area to relax or have a conversation.
- Our bed was great. It was not to firm and not to soft. Room was clean with no odd smells. Bathroom was clean with plenty of hot water. Nice breakfast in the morning with eggs and ham.
Top Hotels In Rialto California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rialto California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rialto California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rialto California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!