10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rial Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rial Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rial Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rial Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rial Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rial Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rial Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rial Galicia:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Combarro is located in Combarro in the region of Galicia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Combarro, and Pontevedra is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This is a very friendly and comfortable family hotel.
- Good view, good breakfast, private parking, spacious bedroom/bathroom, close to a small village (Combarro) with great tasty restaurants!
- The hotel is on quite a busy road but the windows are all double glazed so there´s no noise. Very good service from Fran and his wife, the owners. Excellent breakfast.
Lovely hotel 10 mind walk to Comberton.
The pool was a bonus late afternoon after sightseeing. Good breakfast
- The room was okay for the price we paid. The breakfast was amazing! Also, check out the cute Combarro town nearby. It’s a real gem!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Xeito offers accommodations in Combarro, just 14 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pontevedra is 3.2 miles from Hotel Xeito, and Sanxenxo is 6 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Warm welcome. Clean and comfortable room. Lovely view. The owner/manager was very friendly and helpful.
- The views , conveniently located, restaurant attached, very friendly and family run
- Excellent hotel overlooking the bay. The hotel has just been redecorated to a high standard and is immaculate. Proprietors were very helpful and we overcame the language barrier using one of those new-fangled translation apps – saved me repeating myself slowly and loudly! I miss that. There’s a lift, a restaurant and parking outside on the street. The hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy Combarro’s ancient (to be more accurate v. v. old) fishing villages (viliña mariñeira or “little mariner’s town”) and excellent restaurants. Whilst Galicia shares its weather (and granite) with Cornwall and Brittany, the comparison ends there – Galicia wins. Good base to explore Galicia’s Rias Baixas – check out the Wiki entry here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%ADas_Baixas
- If you are hiking the Variante Espiritual and want to stop in Combarro, this is your place to spend the night before climbing that hill.
- Luis, the owner, was at all times very helpful and pleasant. I will always recommend this hotel. The location and facilities are excellent.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located on Combarro’s beautiful and tranquil beach, this bright and airy hotel has soothing decoration, free wireless internet and lovely views of the bay.Make the most of Galicia’s stunning scenery when staying at the Stellamaris. The hotel has very easy access to beautiful walks along the coast and in the countryside of the area. You can also tour the surrounding cities, enter Portugal for the day or explore other wonderful beaches along the coastline. You can also soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course.Enjoy the views in the cheerful bar of the Hotel Stellamaris.
- My window opened over the sea, the noise of the ocean compares to nothing else. It is a luxury to spend a night hearing the sea
A friendly little hotel by the sea.
The hotel is located between the road and the sea. There’s a small beach nearby which is a good spot for a swim. It’s only a short walk to the town which is really lovely with great little seafood restaurants.
- Location is convenient but pretty basic accommodation.
- Very good location for visiting Combarro and several beaches are few min walk away.
- Staff exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Went out of their way to help but not intrusive.
Hotel San Juan II
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel San Juan II offers accommodations in O Casal Pontevedra, just 31 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel San Juan II, and Pontevedra is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This was probably the cleanest hotel that I ever stayed in. It was off season so there were very few guests and the restaurant wasn’t open but the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- El hotel está muy bien, sobre todo en relación al precio muy barato. Dispone de aparcamiento propio gratuito y recepción 24h lo cual es de agradecer para no preocuparse sobre a que hora se llega. Las zonas comunes son muy grandes y con aspecto elegante, la verdad que desde fuera aparentaba menos, por dentro está muy bien cuidado y con buenos acabados. La habitación era amplia y cómoda y el personal muy amable. Repetiría.
- El trato del personal de 10. Sobre todo por parte del chico del turno de noche. Javier creo que se llama. Siempre dispuesto a ayudar en todo lo que necesites. Volveré!
- Buen hotel y mejor relacion calidad-precio. Trato muy bueno por parte del personal del hotel y muy cercanos.
- La atención al registrarme y la disposición de Fran. Habitación muy espaciosa, cómoda y limpia.Con hermosa vista.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel París offers accommodations in Poio, just 14 miles from Vigo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from Hotel París, and Sanxenxo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds. Car park available.
- Nice pool, room with a sunny balcony. Nice toilet and shower, and everything was clean. Breakfast was good.
the location was great. nice and peaceful, yet not too far from shops, restaurants etc.
staff were excellent, pleasant and helpful. room spacious and clean. the breakfast is basic but fresh. great value for money. even has an outdoor pool.
- Swimming pool, garden (the only problem with the garden being that the cigarette butts were not cleaned from the lawn) and the breakfast/bar area. The rooms are a decent size and are kept very clean.
- Da simpatia do pessoal e relação preço/qualidade
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Liñares is located in Poio in the region of Galicia, just 31 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Liñares, and Pontevedra is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- quiet location, friendly staff, breaklast, swimming pool, bar, … all okay.
- The pool, the pool surround, friendly family that own and live in and run the hotel. Spanish breakfast bears no resemblance to standard hotel fare. It is a simple inexpensive hotel and so is the breakfast. The views and setting are magic. A smattering of Spanish is advisable as staff speak very little English. Taxis are handy to go into Cabarro to feast and drink at night in the old part of the town.
- Very Friendly owners as if felt like you were part of the family at times. Very knowledgeable about the local area with good tips for sights/visits.
wonderful place to stay, a swimming pool, nice views to the mountains, helpful stuff;
fabulous rural restaurant in 200 metres near the hotel;
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring sea and mountain views, this hotel is located between the beaches of Ouriceira and Chancelas, in the Galician Rías Baixas. It offers bright rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom.Hotel Chancelas is set within 10 minutes’ drive from Sanxenxo and Portonovo. Pontevedra is 5.6 miles away.This hotel features a cafeteria that serves drinks and snacks. Free Wi-Fi is offered in communal areas.Staff at the Chancelas hotel will be happy to provide tourist information about the area. Typical restaurants and taverns can be found in the historic town of Combarro, which is 1.2 miles away.
- Pros: family owned; friendly operators; very spacious room with crib for babies; away from the touristy areas but still close to Combarro/Pontevedra (5/10 mins by car). Recommended, we would stay again!
- Friendliness of the staff. Great value for money. Good beaches close by and an excellent cafe bar serving best tapa next door.
- Feitelijk twee zussen die het samen runnen (met op de achtergrond hun moeder). Ze nemen de tijd voor hun gasten, uitgebreide uitleg over de omgeving door een van hen. Kom daar eens om in een Parador..
- Nos trataron genial, todo muy limpio. Fuimos a ver un festival,el año que viene repetiremos, quedamos encantados!
- El trato recibido por el personal del hotel te hacen sentir como en casa, la limpieza diez,la comodidad en las habitaciones y el enclave del hotel perfecto para visitar las Rías baixas.
Located in Poio in the region of Galicia, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Galicia features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pontevedra is 1.7 miles from Hotel Galicia, and Sanxenxo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Galicia.
- Bonitas vistas y mucha tranquilidad. Los dueños encantadores.
- era muy comodo todo,camas ,personal muy agradable el desayuno bueno
Limpieza de 10
El dueño extraordinario..muy cercano y amable …salió con nosotros a la calle para enseñarnos los caminos a las playas .
Nos dio detalles sobre los restaurantes y dónde se come bien y sobre los precios , siempre tenía una sonrisa y una buena palabra para los clientes .
El hotel muy bonito y bien cuidado…y lo que me encantó era el perfume a limpio en todo el establecimiento. También el buen rollo y la positività del dueño …este señor se merece un 12 ( de 10 máximo) cómo valoración en todos los sentidos. También en el bar tenía un Albariño de la zona ..impresionante.
Chambre familiale idéale pour 4 ou 5. Belle vue sur la mer.
Personnel sympathique. Hotel au calme, voiture indispensable.
Ménage fait tous les matins.
- Lo mejor, sin duda, el trato del personal del hotel. Da gusto encontrarse con personas tan encantadoras y tan dispuestas a facilitar las cosasiguientes al huésped.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, A Maquia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Samieira.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find room service at the property.Vigo is 12 miles from A Maquia, and Pontevedra is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from A Maquia.
The owner was very very friendly, funny and welcoming. The views were amazing and breakfast was to die for.
We had such a good time at La Maquia. We are definetely coming back.
- A Maquia is a lovely house that overlooks the sea. The housekeeper, Sara, is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. She has a good command of English. Our room was warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard. The property is easy to find and has good parking. The breakfast, including coffee, was very good. We highly recommend this property and only wish we had been able to stay there for more than one night.
- This is a wonderful family run establishment. They are super friendly and have worked hard to make the interior and exterior design excellent for resting and relaxing. The breakfast was great, good coffee, many choices, lots of fresh fruit. Rooms are good (suite very neat!), great beds and linens. Parking right on the property. And it’s just a short walk right down to the beach. 100% recommended stay!
- I stayed in the suite. My stay was for one night as I was passing through. I wished I’d stayed so much longer
Originally, there were going to be 2 guests but last minute changes happened and there were 3. Staff accommodated and we had a a nice room.
The hotel looks and feels like a home, spacious property with sea view. Easy to find, great parking and a staff worth keeping freinds. We were not charged the extra person, we were treated like family, nice personal touches at breakfast if you ask.
Overalll, this local is rife with treasures other cities cannot match.
A gem find.
- The owner was very very friendly, funny and welcoming. The views were amazing and breakfast was to die for.
Hotel Don Pepe
Located in Poio, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Don Pepe features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Pontevedra is 0.6 miles from Hotel Don Pepe, and Sanxenxo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The car park is cross the street and very easy to use. I stayed here because I had a car and did not want to drive in the old city. It is an easy walk across the bridge to the old city. The wi fi was good as was the hotwater and pressure. The drapes are controlled electrically and were very nice.
- Old-fashioned hotel, however it offers good value. Great view across the river.
- Well located with excellent view of the river and old town. Very clean and comfortable. Very pleasant and welcoming staff.
- Very comfortable room and very well equipped bathroom. Breakfast was excellent.
- Loved the beautiful artwork, it was nice and quiet, very comfortable and we loved the added touch of sweets in the room on arrival.
Top Hotels In Rial Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rial Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rial Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rial Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!