10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ria Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ria Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ria Languedoc-roussillon:
Hotel les Glycines
The guest rooms at Hotel les Glycines include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and wired internet is available. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet-style breakfast is available every morning at Hotel les Glycines.The centre of Perpignan is 27.3 miles away. The property is 6.2 miles from the Pic du Canigou and 32.3 miles from Llivia. Free private parking is available on site, but availability is limited.
- We were driving, and Prades was a place we needed to stop. The hotel fitted our requirements. It is a basic hotel, but the staff are very helpful and kind.
- The location and the wold world charm. Immaculate!
- Good localization. Great breakfast. Has parking for guests and if u don’t have place there u can park in public parking 1 minute drive from hotel .
- Friendly and helpful staff. Location could not have been better.
Convenient town centre location
Clean tidy and spacious rooms.
Staff helpful despite a little language problem.
Hotel Hexagone features a terrace a garden and that looks onto the Pyrenees Mountains. Breakfast is served daily and guests can play board games on site.Free parking is available on site and the Hexagone is a 45-minute drive from Perpignann, the ski slopes and the Mediterranean Sea. Local leisure activities include hiking and the hotel includes a cycle garage.
- fair price, close to city, free parking, breakfast is ok, patron is very helpful. A good place for motobikers passing by.
Nice to have a separate bathroom and toilet. The room was a good size and it was quiet.
Easy place to find just off the main road and an easy fifteen minute stroll to the centre of town.
- The owner who attended us was very fluent Catalan-speaker
- I didn’t have breakfast. The room was comfortable and quiet. The hotel was a fifteen minute walk from the bus station.
- Easy to access, straight off a roundabout on a main road. Right next to a very good outdoor public swimming pool, open until 7pm. Staff friendly. Continental breakfast was fine.
Hotel Le Mas Fleuri
Rooms at Hotel Le Mas Fleuri all feature carpeted floor and are equipped with a work desk and a direct dial phone. Some have a private terrace with views of the green surroundings.A full buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room with fireplace. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace, or on the deckchairs by the pool. A bar is also at their disposal. Hotel Le Mas Fleuri offers free on-site private parking and bicycle rental is available.
- The host could not have been more welcoming and helpful. We were quite comfortable and it was a peaceful location. Excellent breakfast in the main house.
- Good location, friendly service. Restaurants close by.
- The owner was so obliging and went well beyond expectations. When we had trouble getting a taxi he drove us himself to Villefranche.
- The hotel is in a nice park (we saw two rabbits in the parking place on arrival).
- Breakfast was great. The location was fantastic, at the foot of the Canigou
Le Grand Hôtel
You will stay in one of the 34 comfortable rooms and suites. For sure, you will spend a refined and peaceful moment. The bathrooms are equipped with a large Italian shower or a beautiful bath. Some of the rooms and suites have a balcony. Breakfast can be served in your room at an additional charge.You could access directly to the Baths thanks to an elevator. Moreover, lots of other facilities are at your disposal: bar, restaurant, swimming pool, tennis court, car parks and a beauty salon.
- Large room, good bed. Rooms at the frontside have a nice view, backside rooms are quiet but have less view. the hotel is old and somewhat run-down but this gives a special flavor. Most guests are older, come here for the health treatments and the springs. Nice garden for walks along the stream and there is a little path for climbing up one of the lower mountains. Great views from the winding road, road is very quiet.
- The beds were comfortable with fresh linens and fluffy towels. Plenty of hot water. The pool was spacious. Parking was easy. Staff was friendly.
good food in restaurants with very attentive and friendly staff
Helpful with requests about earlier room occupancy
- Fabulous location. Amazing Grand Hotel from the Belle Epoque.
- We loved the wonderful atmosphere of this belle epoque or was it more the roaring 20s Grand Hotel. Even the tea dances added to the fun. We had beautiful views from our room and we loved swimming in the heated pool on warm October days. A total delight.
Most of the guest rooms at Hotel Princess have a balcony with panoramic views of the village and mountains. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi connection. They also feature a traditional private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast on the terrace or in the dining room. Guests can also relax in the lounge area and make use of the library and computer with internet access in the reception.
- Very comfortable bed, restaurant better than we expected – we enjoyed our meal there – and staff all very friendly and helpful.
- When we arrived, the hotel believed that our booking had been cancelled ( contrary to my phone conversation and assurances from Booking.Com in the UK prior to our departure ). However the hotel Manager was able to make arrangements for us to have a room and was very helpful with secure parking for our motorbikes and ordering a taxi.
- Nice, quiet and clean hotel in beautiful surrounding. Nice balcony. Good breakfast.
Great restaurant on site. Breakfast was also very good.
Very helpful and informative staff.
The room has small balcony with nice view (although the backside of the hotel was nicer)
The staff extremely friendly and helpful.
The restaurant was excellent. Choice of breakfast foods good.
Handy location to the centre of this village
Featuring views of the garden or the river, the soundproofed guest rooms include a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. All are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a work desk.Start the day with the filling buffet breakfast before exploring the area. Discover the famous Côtes du Roussillon vineyards or the ancient Cathar castles which dominate the region.Le Chatelet boasts a restaurant where you can enjoy regional cuisine. This is served in the dining room with a view over the landscaped gardens and the River Boulzane.Free and private parking is available on site.
- Very helpful staff with good English. Great location in lovely central square. Secure locked storage for our bikes (in camera monitored underground car park). The room was clean, quiet and comfortable – maybe slightly dated, but we actually found that quite charming. Great restaurant immediately opposite the hotel.
- Good breakfast. The bed was comfortable.Good hotel. Recommended for those who drive a motorcycle. Carport for motorcycles. Nearby to the Midi Pyrenees, and the Pyrenees. Nice location, with mountains and beautiful scenery outside the door.
Great location to visit two of the main Cathar Castles. Both about half an hour away, plus the wonderful Galamus Gorge with its narrow sinuous road over the river is also nearby. Hotel sits in a lovely valley too. A 90 minute drive to the airport at Carcassonne, and under an hour to the coast of the Med.
Good restaurant on site, with another about a 10 minute drive in the village.
- Easy to find and private on site parking. Outstanding views. Helpful cheerful staff. Excellent evening meal. Quality simple breakfast. Adequate comfortable room. A pool that looked good but alas no sun when we stayed.
L accueil des gérants
Le mari qui a gentiment regonflé nos vélos
Madame qui a mis a disposition son ordinateur et son imprimante pour imprimer nos billets de train
L’excellent rapport qualité prix du restaurant
Each one of the 18 comfortable bedrooms opens its windows onto the pikes of the Pyrenees.In the panoramic dining room, you will savour traditional cuisine making full use of local, seasonal produce. Your hosts maintain the old-fashioned virtues of the true hospitality to ensure your stay will be memorable.
- The mountain view and the silence outside at night were both a treat. The spa facilities, although limited to a jacuzzi and steam room, were clean and comfortable.
- Although located next to the main road, the location is stunning. There was no problem with any noise. The staff, the room everything was faultless. Fabulous place and we can’t wait to go back and especially eat in their restaurant … the menu looked really good!
- Excellent accueil, les hotes sont charmants, la cuisine est delicieuse et tres copieuse, c’est l’établissement idéal pour se reposer et se ressourcer.
- L’accueil, le cadre, le calme et le repas au restaurant ça à été un excellent moment.
Super accueil, bon conseil sur les activités à faire dans la région ainsi que sur les balades,
Salle de restaurant super avec une vue magnifique, hôtel super calme la nuit.
Excellent repas gastronomique
Château De Riell
Riell rooms are decorated to combine the details of the original baroque interiors with modern facilities. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with a TV and minibar. The private bathrooms have a shower and bathtub.Le Chatelain serves traditional French cuisine made from local ingredients. Guests can have a drink in the chateau’s Out of Africa Bar, where animal print cushions and wall coverings provide an exotic atmosphere. For those who prefer to have a drink in an environment more authentic to the chateau’s origins, de Riell has a lounge with a log fireplace. There is also a Russian inspired datcha where guests are able to relax with a book or a cup of tea.Guests are invited to explore Chateau de Riell’s garden, which is filled with pine and oak trees. The terrace offers a calm place to relax with its fountains and palm trees. Chateau de Riell’s spa offers a variety of beauty and relaxation treatments.Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
The friendly but professional service, the rooms and Hotel in general are quite luxurious. The food in the restaurant was delicious too and I would definitely visit the château again. It was all we could have asked for.
This made our weekend away, special…
- what an energy! the views are just great, great place to relax. spiritual to, you feel like in Celestine Prohesy.
- Loved the location. We paid extra for a view and it was fabulous. The room was big with wonderful period furnishings a very nice pool. We took the train Jaune will there and that was fun
- Room was comfortable. Showers were hot. Setting of the hotel was beautiful- in the heart of the Pyrenees.
- Amazing chateau and the town is beautiful. Pool was lovely. Offers a very French experience. Good parking for bike.
- The friendly but professional service, the rooms and Hotel in general are quite luxurious. The food in the restaurant was delicious too and I would definitely visit the château again. It was all we could have asked for.
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms come with a patio. The rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around La Mirabelle-casteil, including skiing and cycling.Perpignan is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Font-Romeu is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 28 miles from the property.
L’accueil et la prévenance de tous les instants de Richard. La cuisine délicieuse et originale de Olga
Situation paradisiaque au pied du Canigou, on n’entend que la nature
Le côté décontracté mais néanmoins très professionnels des hôtes
el trato del personal, llegamos muy tarde en la noche y nos esperó para hacer el check-in, muy amable y atento!!
No cogimos desayuno, pero nos invitó a café. La decoración maravillosa, un encanto de hotel.
- un sitio espectacular, tranquilo, agradable y confortable. los propietarios un encanto, muy atentos e intentan ayudarte entre todo lo que necesites. Cerca de muchos sitios de interés. Nosotros nos alojamos para ir a hacer una ruta de montaña y la verdad que muy bien. a los pies del Canigó. vistas increíbles. La comida muy buena y buen desayuno. Volveremos seguro
- lla gentillesse , la vue , les repas , e, un mot j”ai tout apprécié de l’équipement aux repas et aux personnes
Han sido dos días muy agradables. El personal son una pareja encantadores. El dueño, Richard, es un chef conocido y lleva el restaurante del hotel. A priori, sin esta información el precio de los menús puede parecer algo caro. Pero destacar que, siendo clientes del hotel se propone un menú, que parece muy fresco y variado a diario, por unos mas que aceptables 25€. Nosotros no tuvimos el honor de probarlo puesto que no lo sabíamos pero volveremos seguro a probarlo. El desayuno por 10€ muy recomendable.
El hotel se encuentra en un pueblecito un poco apartado y muy tranquilo. Las habitaciones son correctas y confortables.
Dispone de varias rutas de senderismo así como visita a la abadía del canigó en las inmediaciones. Muy cerca de vilafranca de conflent.
- L’accueil et la prévenance de tous les instants de Richard. La cuisine délicieuse et originale de Olga
Hostellerie Du Grand Duc
The Hostellerie du Grand Duc has a gourmet restaurant, which uses local products and offers a selection of regional wines.A buffet breakfast is also served, which can be taken in the breakfast room, the guest rooms or on the terrace near the pond.All the individually-themed rooms include a TV and a safe.Guests can enjoy many activities nearby, including white-water sports, horseback riding and hiking.
- Nice reception.The owners daughter put her car out, to park my collection sportscar in her garage! Good food in resto, great family with classical cars loving and repairing uncle Dominic in the neibourhood.
- Old world charm decidedly off the beaten track. Brilliant base for hill walking and visiting Cathar castles. Excellent food and good wine list with attentive staff
- Everyone who knows the Grand Duc goes there particularly for the excellent in house restaurant. This was my third visit, the Grand Duc is family run with pride the service and food are excellent. The Grand Duc is out of the way but well worth going out of your way to try. Book one of their comfortable rooms and stay the night after dinner or lunch.
- Very good place for peace, good cooking and a delightful garden.
- A very quiet place located in a beautiful valley. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The hotel restaurant was outstanding! Good variety in the menu and the quality of the food and service was excellent.
Top Hotels In Ria Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ria Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!