10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhydymain Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhydymain Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhydymain Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhydymain Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhydymain Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhydymain Gwynedd:
This Victorian country house hotel is in Snowdonia National Park, looking out over its own quiet grounds to the hills and mountains. It has luxury rooms and an award-winning restaurant.The Dolserau Hall Hotel was built in 1860 and has many original features. It is 2 miles from the foot of the Cadair Idris mountain. Free WiFi can be accessed in the bedrooms and public areas.A traditional full Welsh breakfast is available each day.There is a bar, a Victorian walled garden and free parking for guests. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed in the lounges, bistro and bar. The property offers gluten free meals and is accredited by Coeliac UK.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Dolgellau.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Royal Ship offers accommodations in Dolgellau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Aberystwyth is 24 miles from Royal Ship, and Betws-y-coed is 24 miles from the property.
- We came to this hotel for one night as part of a long-distance hike. It was very comfortable, relaxing and served good food quickly and efficiently. The room was of a good size and quiet. Could not ask for more on our one night.
- Full marks on everything, stunning building, lovely outgoing staff, great room – super clean bathroom etc. Flawless. So happy I picked it.
- Staff always so friendly and welcoming – breakfast is awesome!!
The breakfast was fantastic.
Location is perfect.
John was brilliant and looked after our party over and above expectations.
Staff very friendly and knowledgeable
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Y Meirionnydd is located in Dolgellau in the region of Gwynedd, just 24 miles from Aberystwyth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Betws-y-coed is 24 miles from Y Meirionnydd, and Bala is 17 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a very smart converted period property in the centre of town. The proprietor was extremely helpful, patient and polite. The room was clean comfortable and decorated to a high standard. Myself and my partner enjoyed our stay very much, deciding to stay in the hotel for dinner. Both the evening meal and breakfast were of an extremely high standard. Very happy with my stay and would recommend to anyone, business and leisure alike.
- The staff were wonderful, very welcoming and friendly. Our room was ready on arrival, the heating was on and the radio playing it was very welcoming. The food was outstanding. A lovely romantic stay for 2.
Everything was perfect
Owners brilliant lovely and friendly
Food was fantastic!!
Staff were really, really superb. They were friendly, helpful and chatty. Felt very cared for. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Breakfast was delicious with a great range of local produce, and requests were accommodated. Very relaxing start to the day. Nice character to the property. Shower was great. Comfortable mattress.
We had dinner in the restaurant and that was excellent. Steak and lamb were super tasty.
From checking in till Leaving the service had that balance of attentive but not over-bearing. The same could be said at Breakfast and a lovely room to enjoy a lovely Bacon Roll.
The hotel is in a fantastic location, in the town centre and the rooms were of a very nice spec. Definitely intend going back in the summer.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Dolbrodmaeth Riverside Hotel is located in Dinas Mawddwy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Aberystwyth is 26 miles from Doldbrodmaeth Riverside, and Betws-y-coed is 27 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- We were the only guests in the hotel. It was pieceful. Not one soul around. Absolutely amazing!
- Variety of food excellent .Staff very attentive and helpful .
- Hotel situated in beautiful part of Wales. Views and scenery spectacular.
- Breakfast options were plentiful and quality of food very good.
- The location is beautiful, the staff were very friendly, the bed was really comfortable and the food was excellent.
George III Hotel
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, George III Hotel is located in Penmaenpool, near Dolgellau. The property features a terrace, as well as a bar. British cuisine is served at the restaurant.Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. At George III Hotel each room is equipped with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Full English/Welsh and continental breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Aberystwyth is 24.2 miles from George III Hotel, while Betws-y-coed is 24.2 miles away.
- Fantastic location, friendly bar and restaurant assistant managers, great breakfast
The older gentleman (rudeness not intended) was indeed a gent and his hospitality stands out.
The new young girl learning. Fabulously happy, lovely host and good luck to her.
Woman serving food and tending reception ….. a lovely host also.
Location. Top notch.
- The breakfast was superb and the views to die for!
- The other staff that worked there were very courteous. The location was great, as was the size of the room. The food was good.
Great pub, excellent location.
Our room had a trouser press! And other 70’s necessities which was interesting!
Located in Dolgellau, 23 miles from Aberystwyth, Gwernan Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Betws-y-coed is 26 miles from Gwernan Hotel, and Bala is 19 miles away.
- The hotel location was wonderful, the place was spotless, & Maggie’s food “to die for”. Dai & Maggie were perfect hosts & nothing was too much trouble, thank you so very much for a perfect stay.
- The owners were very friendly, helpful and understanding. Rooms were beautiful, breakfast great and the bar cosy
- The couple who owns the hotel are great hosts. Couldn’t feel more welcome. The hotel room and bathroom was immaculate, newly renovated and absolutely spotless. Bed was comfy, and the overall atmosphere of the hotel is quaint and homely.
- We liked the warm and friendly welcome from the owners, who had a helpful attitude without being intrusive.The food cooked by the owner was delicious.The bedroom was warm and cosy with a very comfortable bed.The hotel is set by its own lake with beautiful surrounding countryside.It is a fantastic area for walking and very peaceful.
Great location with easy access to the town and nearby walks…., the most helpful new owners ….and the excellent freshly cooked food.
The room was very comfortable with good facilities. New Year’s Eve was an excellent evening
Brigands Inn offers accommodations in Mallwyd. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Aberystwyth is 26 miles from Brigands Inn, and Betws-y-coed is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 56 miles from Brigands Inn.
- The homely feel, the food was lovely and the rooms were clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was lovely. good location.
- Service and staff went the extra mile to meet customer requirements.
The service was excellent
The stay was perfect and facilities amazing would recommend to anyone
- The hotel was excellent as were the staff – friendly, helpful and welcoming. The bed was very comfortable and the food was excellent.
- Dinner was delicious and the overall atmosphere of the place was lovely. Very friendly.
Gwesty Minffordd Hotel
Located in Tal-y-llyn, 21 miles from Aberystwyth, Gwesty Minffordd Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Betws-y-coed is 28 miles from Gwesty Minffordd Hotel, and Bala is 19 miles from the property.
- We knew there were no TVS so it was not a problem. The owner gives us a good tip of where to see the Jets too
- Perfect location for walking up cader idris, very scenic, excellent breakfast. Good value for money
- Service and food are excellent! Location is perfect for people who don’t have a car but still want to spot aircrafts in Mach Loop. Owner of hotel is a very nice and warm-hearted gentleman and he gave me lots of advices during my stay. In conclusion, highly recommended!
- Nostalgia – my grandparents used to stay here in the 1950’s. But it’s been modernised since, and it has all the comforts you’d expect. And the food is exceptionally good. I am not usually a potato fan but the Minffordd triple-cooked chips are something else !
We had an enjoyable experience thanks to the attentive service provided by Gordon.
It’s an ideal hotel for walkers because of its location and it felt cosy with the roaring fire and the variety of bottled local real ales.
The food was delightful and there was plenty of it. Their full Welsh breakfast was a struggle to complete.
A great find worth a visit.
With a magnificent location, surrounded by the stunning natural beauty and dramatic scenery of the Snowdonia National Park, the Tynycornel Hotel looks out over its 222-acre fishing lake.With the majestic mountains of Cader Idris reflected in its waters, Tal-y-Llyn Lake is more than a scenic asset; the hotel owns the lake, which is noted for its superb fishing. Tynycornel was a well-known fishing hostelry as early as 1800 and guests enjoy priority access to Tal-y-Llyn’s prized waters, together with fine river fishing.Sensitively refurbished, Tynycornel is a solid, traditional building, rich in original character and traditional charm. The rooms have splendid lakeside or garden views and guests can also stay in the adjacent accommodation, converted from old farm buildings. All rooms have private bathrooms, TVs, telephones and tea/coffee making facilities.There is a spacious lounge overlooking the lake and the quiet bar and restaurant both offer a high standard of cuisine with an extensive wine list.
- The location is stunning. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. I cannot fault our stay at all!
- Nothing was too much trouble. Travelled with my family but had no children with us, just our little dog. One of our party has just been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is struggling to eat. The chef made food to accommodate his requirements which we appreciated.
breakfast was very good , the room was great with excellant views across the lake and mountains
the staff were always on hand and smilling and very helpful. nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff.
Nice lakeside location and nice staff at a very reasonable price. We booked late so only their smallest double room was available – and it was very small!
The lounge is very nice to come back too in the evening and the restaurant is excellent.
We can recommend Tynycornel and will return another time – but will book earlier and get a larger room.
- We had an excellent experience. It was the 5th time we had stayed there and will definitely return.
White Lion Royal Hotel
One of our top picks in Bala.White Lion Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Bala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Llandudno is 30 miles from White Lion Royal Hotel, and Wrexham is 27 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 43 miles away.
- I liked how clean and comfortable it was and all the space not cramed in and was very peaceful
- Room was good, we upgraded to the more expensive room on the first floor as room we had been allocated was on third floor with no lift. The hotel seemed clean. Staff friendly, they all seemed to do a bit of everything. It was in a good position in the centre of Bala. We parked easily in car park.
- The staff were helpful and ready to answer any queries we had…..bedroom light and big enough….bathroom was well equipped with toiletries and towels….hot water at all times……breakfast served on time and had a reasonable selection on offer
- The extremely attractive and friendly Barmaid with the dreds, excellent customer service!!
Staff were excellent, very helpful
Food, decent pub food at a decent price.
Top Hotels In Rhydymain Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhydymain Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhydymain Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!