10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhu Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhu Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhu Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhu Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhu Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhu Argyll And Bute:
Ardencaple Hotel by Good Night Inns
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ardencaple Hotel by Good Night Inns offers accommodations in Rhu, just 22 miles from Glasgow. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.Paisley is 17 miles from Ardencaple Hotel Rhu, and East Kilbride is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 16 miles from Ardencaple Hotel by Good Night Inns.
- Good sized rooms, pleasant staff. Great value food.
Heating in hotel always at a comfortable level
Car parking facility excellent
- The beds were very comfortable and the food was very good value.
- Only stayed for convenience as attending a function in the hotel
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was nice with plenty variety.
Rosslea Hall Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rosslea Hall Hotel offers accommodations in Rhu, just 23 miles from Glasgow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paisley is 18 miles from Rosslea Hall House Hotel, and East Kilbride is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 17 miles from Rosslea Hall Hotel.
- Bar service & choice was excellent, great breakfast. Sea view room was fantastic.
- The breakfast was superb, good Scottish breakfast really set us up for the day.
- Staff very helpful when they saw my partner they immediately changed our room to a ground floor disabled room without us even having to ask. The food was excellent and the staff couldn’t be more helpful
The breakfast is a great choice.
Fantastic location, staff and catering. All the staff are welcoming and always go the extra mile to make your stay special.
The snow made the hotel more magical than normal.
- The location is great, the bed was super comfy and parking facilities.
The Anchor Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Facing the seafront in Garelochhead, The Anchor Inn boasts a garden. The property features a terrace, as well as a bar. All rooms are fitted with a patio with sea views.At the inn, rooms come with a desk. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries. At The Anchor Inn most rooms have a seating area.You can play darts at this 3-star inn.Glasgow is 26.7 miles from the accommodation. Glasgow Airport is 21.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly staff and lovely clean comfortable rooms. Good food too
- Exceptionally comfortable accommodation at a great location and with excellent food and wifi. I would recommend this venue to colleagues and others who are looking for accommodation in this location.
- The property was more than we expected it was absolutely stunning, patio doors were great wee girl loved playing out , see view was amazing to wake up too would highly recommend this.
- Booked this on a last minute trip and was pleased overall with experience. Bed was comfortable and the bedroom was spotless. Staff were also very helpful and welcoming
- Beautiful newly refurbished rooms. The Gareloch suite was fabulous with small outdoor patio area. Seonaid could not have been a better host. Good pub grub too.
The Tontine Hotel
With its building over 200 years old, The Tontine Hotel is 5-minute walk to Greenock city centre and to the Esplanade and has a bar and a restaurant.All the bedrooms have their own bathroom with a walk-in shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms also have a bath. Each room also offers tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV.The Georgian Restaurant serves full Scottish breakfasts and fine food for lunch and dinner.At The Tontine, guests can benefit from free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- I was at a wedding. Lovely old building with nice fresh decor
- Rooms were warm and beds very comfortable. Adequate for an overnight stay. Good location for the town and quiet at night.
- Beautiful hotel, the staff are friendly and helpful. Fantastic breakfast.
I really liked
the hotel it was clean and comfortable and great value for money the rooms are a nice size the breakfast was very nice and the staff in the dining room at breakfast were even nicer they were so helpful and polite . The staff on reception were so nice and helpful as were the bar staff this hotel is situated in a great spot when visiting Greenock with ample parking at the rear and the on street parking . There is a lovely atmosphere about the hotel I would give this hotel 10 out of 10 all round .
- Beautiful hotel with very friendly helpful staff central location. Excellent menu and lovely breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Greenock
Holiday Inn Express Greenock is a modern and comfortable hotel, perfect for business or leisure. Located close to Glasgow and Loch Lomond, this popular property is a great choice for a good night’s sleep.
- The service was second to none. Rooms immaculate. Friendly, professional staff . Would highly recommend to anyone.
- I have no complaints about anything very friendly staff and comfy rooms
- It was convenient for our needs. Easy parking and good timings for breakfast.
- Staff was very pleasant, welcoming, breakfast offering very large
- The hotel had ample parking, tidy and clean rooms and is in a very good location with friendly and helpful staff.
Queen of the Loch by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Balloch.Located in Balloch, 16 miles from Glasgow, Queen of the Loch by Marston’s Inns features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Stirling is 27 miles from Queen of the Loch by Marston’s Inns, and Paisley is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Location great, staff very accommodating. Disabled facilities very good.
- It’s very high quality place. But don’t order eggs benedict. Egg’s where hard and the hollandaise sauce was from the powder. (Im the Sous Chef)
The rooms were actually quite large and spacious, the bathroom was spotless and it was all very comfortable.
It’s walking distance to the loch and an easy enough drive to other towns.
The meals were ok, standard pub food, nothing spectacular. However, the cleanliness and decor of the building make it very pretty. There is also plenty of restaurants around the area.
- It was so easy to get to. The staff were very friendly and plenty of them.
- Good breakfast especially eggs benedict. Good, conveniently located with free parking and good restaurant
The Custom House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Custom House Hotel offers accommodations in Greenock, just 20 miles from Glasgow. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Paisley is 14 miles from The Bay Hotel, and East Kilbride is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 14 miles from The Custom House Hotel.
Absolutely perfect location next to the historic Custom House, within site of the InverClyde Archives and with village facilities an easy walk.
Easy access from Glasgow and on main road to Guroch, costal villages and Clyde ferries.
Hotel upgraded me from a single to a double, many thanks.
- Very friendly people and great location. The food was excellent. Definitely return.
- All members of staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was lovely and the kids were accomadated with alternative options. Excellent location.
The room was larger than a standard one.
Breakfast was good and the staff friendly
- Great Central location for Greenock town centre, Rail station, eateries, entertainment, pubs, clubs, swimming, ice skating and so near the wonderful Clyde with it’s stunning views across to Helensburgh and Dumbarton.
- Absolutely perfect location next to the historic Custom House, within site of the InverClyde Archives and with village facilities an easy walk.
One of our top picks in Balloch.Located in Balloch, 16 miles from Glasgow, Tullie Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stirling is 26 miles from Tullie Inn, and Falkirk is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 11 miles from Tullie Inn.
- Great friendly staff, clean rooms, close to all local attractions, breakfast was really good
- The hotel is tidy, and access is easy. The breakfast is decent enough, and the staff were friendly. It’s an excellent base for visiting Glasgow by train, as the station is next door (the train fare is quite cheap).
- Great location staff very friendly bed and room very comfortable!
- Was good atmosphere and good location and breakfast was good
- lovely hotel situated in an excellent spot. Staff who changed empty rooms just a bit noisy in the mornings when they were doing so but overall would definitely go back. Breakfast first class
Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf
Located in Langbank, 13 miles from Glasgow, Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stirling is 29 miles from Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf, and Paisley is 8 miles away. Glasgow Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Staff were the highlight of the property. Knowledgeable bar staff and very accommodating.
- Our whole experience was perfect can’t find a fault, so much so we’re considering the venue for our wedding 😊 the decor is stunning.
- Room was very spacious and comfy, the bathroom was well lit and spacious
- The food was very poor we waited1 1hr 50 mins for our main course.
- Staff were amazing very welcoming, Angela at the vesta restaurant was brilliant and made sure that we left happy and was very attentive
The Park Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With a scenic, tranquil location in Dunoon, The Park Hotel offers impressive sea views and stylish rooms. There is free parking and a traditional Scottish restaurant.The elegant rooms feature a TV, tea and coffee facilities and a large work space. All rooms have a modern private bathroom and some have views of the beautiful Firth of Clyde and Irish Sea.The popular Park Hotel restaurant serves a traditional Scottish menu, featuring local produce and freshly caught seafood. The bar offers a range of beverages, and generous breakfasts are available daily.The family-run Park Hotel is a 15-minute drive from Argyll Forest Park. The scenic hills and sandy beaches of Dunoon are a 2-minute walk away, and Gourock is a 20-minute ferry ride.
- Good value for money, food was excellent, staff very helpful
- Breakfast was really nice,room was clean with clean comfy bed, staff were so friendly, would use the park hotel again when visiting dunoon.
- Staff were wonderful, efficient and polite. Nothing was too much bother. I requested a sea view room for my Dad and he was changed over on our return for dinner, which was excellent value. Breakfast was amazing, I had smoked hadfock and poached eggs to start my day. We will definitely return.
- The place was just lovely, the staff were really helpful. Our room was lovely and quiet and had everything that we needed. The breakfasts were delicious and we will definitely go back again!
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good and a wide choice. We ate one night in the restaurant and the meal was very good.
Top Hotels In Rhu Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhu Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!