10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhossili Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhossili Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhossili Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhossili Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhossili Glamorgan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhossili Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhossili Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhossili Glamorgan:
King’s Head Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, King’s Head Inn offers accommodations in Llangennith. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Swansea is 14 miles from King’s Head Inn, and Tenby is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 42 miles from King’s Head Inn.
- Good breakfast, inc catering for vegans and vegetarians
Full breakfast and all evening meals faultless
Rooms airy and comfortable
Lovely sea view from room
Liked the convenience of the tab system
Waiters and waitresses very polite and helpful
Receptionist very friendly and polite
Evening meals were ok, but no more than average – however due to the fabulous location and great service average is perfectly acceptable
Staff were terrific both in the bar and reception
- Good service, friendly staff and a good atmosphere.
Very Laid back Welsh village sheep walking about , Lovely walk to the surfing Beach
You wont be dissapointed here, Our room was excellent
The King Arthur Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Reynoldston, 11 miles from Swansea, The King Arthur Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tenby is 23 miles from The King Arthur Hotel, and Ilfracombe is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Generally hotel is good, beautiful location, well designed garden, outdoor area, decent pub food.
- Lovely hotel, great staff. Looking forward to returning!
- Excellent service. Really friendly and helpful staff.
- An excellent place to explore the beaches of The Gower from. A lovely hotel with a log fire and great staff.
- The service and welcome from the lovely staff was second to none- as usual.
Sessile Oak Hotel by Marston’s Inns
Located in Llanelli, 9 miles from Swansea, Sessile Oak Hotel by Marston’s Inns features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tenby is 25 miles from Sessile Oak Hotel by Marston’s Inns, and Bridgend is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Tv had recently been replaced and the remote couldn’t operate it
- The hotel room was adequate for overnight stay. Bed comfortable. Tea and coffee facilities good.
- Staff were lovely. A great location for our weekend.
- Bed was comfy. Black out blinds. Upgraded at no cost. Very clean. Breakfast no free range available or local! Had continental. No fruit, cold croissants,no choice of yogurts, no cheese or cold meats.
- Staff friendly and welcoming/ free car parking. Easily to get to town and surrounding areas lovely hot bath after long drive!
Oxwich Bay Hotel
Oxwich Bay Hotel is located in Oxwich, 10 miles from Swansea and 25 miles from Tenby. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ilfracombe is 24 miles from Oxwich Bay Hotel, and Bridgend is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 37 miles from Oxwich Bay Hotel.
- Just the all-round feel of the place was warm and welcoming,
- Stayed in The Secret Garden 😃 the pods were spotless, comfortable and very private
- Secret garden was great, very nice rooms and setting
- The staff were so attentive. The rooms are amazingly beautiful and clean. The value for what you get is brilliant t
- the staff were very welcoming and sensitive to the situation regarding my son and daughter in laws wedding on 2.3.18, the hotel was warm relaxing and the rooms clean and tidy
Stradey Park Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in Llanelli.Tucked in the Welsh hillside, the 4-star Stradey Park Hotel & Spa is a converted Edwardian mansion with panoramic views of the Gower and Carmarthenshire coastline. The hotel offers guests free parking and complimentary high-speed WiFi. The hotel is accessible throughout for wheelchair users.This impressive Edwardian mansion mixes traditional features with modern style. The stylish en suite rooms offer a flat-screen TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilties.At a surcharge, Parc Spa at Stradey Park Hotel offers spa breaks, day spa packages, unique bathing rituals as well as individual spa and beauty treatments to hotel guests and the public. The award winning Parc Spa does includes a hot tub, sauna, tropical rain room, relaxation room and peaceful sleep room.With on-site spa facilities at the award-winning Parc Spa, guests can treat themselves to a spa break, day spa package, or individual spa and beauty treatments. The Parc Spa includes relaxation rooms, sauna, hot tub room, tropical rain room, romantic coppertub room and spa conservatory for luxury afternoon tea.Guests can dine within the contemporary Copperplate Bar & Grill area with views of the coastline. A full Welsh breakfast is available daily and a menu of freshly prepared, homemade favourites, including a grill selection, burgers, steaks, fresh fish and pizza.The Stradey Park Hotel is close to many popular local attractions including The Millennium Coastal Park, Oakwood Park, Llanelli Wetlands Centre, Ffos Las Racecourse, Machynys Golf Club, the National Botanic Garden of Wales, Pembrey Country Park and local beaches.
Stayed for 2 nights for welsh half marathon
Nice hotel with comfortable lounge areas, restaurant and bar.Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food and overall service
- Supper and breakfast was lovely. Ladies at the spa were great, and the reflexology facial was lovely!
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating…….The breakfast was very nice, plenty to choose from, and very tasty.
- We work hard looking after two elderly fathers and needed a break The staff were amazing they made the stay special. The spa is extra special.
- The hotel restaurant was excellent. Your question appears to relate to restaurants outside the hotel none of which did we visit
- Stayed for 2 nights for welsh half marathon
Norton House Hotel – Mumbles
One of our top picks in Swansea.Featuring free WiFi, Norton House Hotel – Mumbles offers accommodations in Swansea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is room service at the property.Tenby is 31 miles from Norton House Hotel And, and Ilfracombe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 31 miles from Norton House Hotel – Mumbles.
- Convenient for local family. We stayed in the Three Cliffs apartment and there were two individuals, Graham and Amy that provided over and above service. So, a good shout out to them in support of their future endeavors.
- excellent location, friendly staff. close to all shops, beaches etc. Clean and recently modernised, excellent breakfast . Would stay again and recommend to friends
The grandeur of the House the furnishings the hospitality was outstanding and the management and staff very welcoming .
It is situated in lovely surroundings garden well kept .
Outstanding I’m so happy and would recommend staying there myself again . Thank you .
The room had been recently refurbished in nautical theme, small but with everything you needed. New bathroom with good shower and soft towels. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choices.
Plenty of parking.
- The restaurant was excellent , service good and food very good .
Thomas Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thomas Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Llanelli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Swansea is 10 miles from Thomas Arms Hotel, and Tenby is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 40 miles from Thomas Arms Hotel.
- Polite and helpful staff. Lovely food and very clean and comfortable. All in all a very pleasant stay
- Excellent location friendly staff food very good highly recommend
- The fact that as our door lock was faulty and was a nuisance until replaced we were given a complimentary meal and bottle of wine for our inconvenience.
Breakfast was the best we’ve had in a long time
Staff were very friendly
- Good size room. Comfortable bed. Quality linen and towels. Friendly staff.
Nearly 200 years old, this former inn has its own grounds and overlooks the Ashburnham golf links. With views of Gower Peninsula, it is on the edge of the Millennium coastal paths and bike tracks.Extensively refurbished in recent years, the Ashburnham Hotel welcomes many return guests to enjoy its excellent services. Personal service for all guests is considered important at this hotel.All bedrooms have private bathrooms, courtesy trays, telephone, TV and wireless internet access.The Ashburnham Hotel is a wonderful area full of natural beauty and history. A short walk will take you to the pretty harbor of Burry-Port, with its small fishing boats.Please note that there is no elevator at the Ashburnham Hotel; all rooms are only accessible by stairs.As a wedding venue, there is often a reception on Friday and Saturday evenings, which may cause some noise. Some rooms are right above the reception hall.
- Only stayed overnight, so spent little time in room and didn’t use hotel facilities. The bedroom was a good size, clean and comfortable, so no complaints there.
- Very friendly welcome, nice large room and very cheap price! Clean too.
- The staff were very friendly and food was really good.
- Comfortable bed, very close to Pembrey Country Park
I liked the individual character, naming the room Amelia Earhart Room, because of the historical association in the area (monument in Burry Port nearby); Amelia Mary Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Shoreline is situated in The Mumbles, 2,650 feet from Langland Bay. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout the property. The coastline is just a short 2-minute walk away.Each room includes a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also luggage storage space at the property.Oystermouth Castle is 2,950 feet from Shoreline. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 30.4 miles from Shoreline.
- Friendly hosts. Very comfortable beds. Excellent cooked breakfast
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast was excellent.
Nice hotel. Great full height bay window. Nice view of the bay. Would be great for families as local playground is just opposite.
Great breakfast and attentive staff
- Excellent breakfast. Great location overlooking Swansea Bay.
Location ideal. Able to check in early. Owner gave us a lift to pick up our car.
Breakfast great. Bed large, clean and comfortable.
Best Western Diplomat Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in Llanelli.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Just a mile from central Llanelli, the luxury Best Western Diplomat Hotel and Spa has free parking, free Wi-Fi and a modern health club. Ffos Las Racecourse is a 10 minute drive away.The hotel was built in 1810, and today its bedrooms feature stylish décor and modern features. Each room includes a TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the luxurious New Eden Spa, with facilities including a sauna, steam room, hot tub, gym and indoor pool. A range of health and beauty treatments are also available.Traditional Welsh and lighter continental breakfasts are served in the Atrium each morning. Trubshaw Restaurant, named after Concorde Chief Test Pilot and former guest Brian Trubshaw, offers a modern menu.The Millennium Coastal Park, with views of the Gower Peninsula, is about 1.5 miles away. Just a 5 minute drive brings guests to the famous Parc-Y-Scarlets Rugby Stadium, home of the Llanelli Scarlets.
We had booked a larger room and were not disppointed. Extra large bed, large spacious bathroom. Pleanty of room to sit in the two comfy arm chairs and a good quality desk.
Very large spacious car park which was great as I had a trailer on my car and was able to park it with ease.
When we next have to go to Llanelli we will definitely stay here again.
- Lunch was good with great fish and chips. Staff was friendly. Breakfast facilities in the restaurant quite good on first morning. Good location if you come to the stadium for rugby game. Hotel offered hotel minibus service to drop us to the stadium, a plus.
- The staff at the bar/restaurant were friendly, the fitness facilities were quite good but limited equipment. Food was all freshly cooked and very nice.
was booked through booking .com as having a pool and spar.
was told on checking in that both pool and spar were out of order days before I placed the booking. Good hotel poor service from booking.com
- Clean and I comfortable rooms spaces and a good size room
- We had booked a larger room and were not disppointed. Extra large bed, large spacious bathroom. Pleanty of room to sit in the two comfy arm chairs and a good quality desk.
Top Hotels In Rhossili Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhossili Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhossili Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhossili Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!