10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd:
Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club
Located in Rhôs-on-Sea, 3 miles from Llandudno, Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the hotel. Betws-y-coed is 16 miles from Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club, and Conwy is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 37 miles from Rhos-on-Sea Golf Club.
- The people where friendly and the location was perfect for myneeds
- Staff were excellent. Breakfast was amazing. Room was spotless if basic
- Fantastically friendly place with great staff lovely place if you like simple
- Breakfast arrangements for non-standard eaters like me was excellent, just asked and sveral options were provided
- We booked the hotel as an overnight stay on bank holiday weekend as we intended spending holiday Monday in Llandudno so the hotel was well placed for us to do this. The hotel was clean and the young man booking us in was very polite and friendly.
The Grand Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated at the foot of the Great Orme, beside Llandudno Pier, The Grand Hotel offers live entertainment. There is also a restaurant, bar and game room.Traditional bedrooms at The Grand Hotel have a private bathroom, a TV with some satellite channels, and tea/coffee facilities. Some bedrooms have impressive sea views.The Grand Hotel Llandudno has an elegant ballroom, which hosts live entertainment and professional cabarets. The game room features a full-size pool table and leather sofas.The main restaurant serves delicious cooked and continental breakfasts, and an evening buffet is available daily. Beverages and snacks are available from the Connaught Bar & Coffee Shop.Overlooking Llandudno’s sandy beach, The Grand Hotel is a 5-minute walk from central Llandudno. Llandudno Golf Course is just over a mile away and the edge of Snowdonia National Park is only 20 minutes from the hotel.
- I have always been curious about the place. Llandudno is an old favourite of mine. The breakfast, access to BT Sport and room were really nice. I could see the hotel was really popular and everyone was relaxing including me.
Romantic feel to the hotel
Views across the bay
Value for money
- it was a lovely hotel that had indeed once been grand but is now rather shabby, tatty, grotty but the perfect place to stay just because their are hints of it’s former grandeur here and there (most noticeably in the furniture, it was a joy to see to see such beautiful if battered wardrobes, dressing tables, etc etc) and it is at a fair price providing all you need is a base/crash pad whilst you do other things, no good staying in for the entertainment because the acts we saw advertised induced fear and nausea. The staff were friendly, Llandudno is a joy to wander around, the setting of the hotel is perfect and I would heartily recommend getting up and watching the sunrise on the nearby beach. …enjoy, just don’t expect anything at all grand except for the views off the end of the pier….
- Great location. Breakfast was ok. View from room was excellent. Staff were friendly and efficient.
We had booked a room for two and went to spend a cosy night together, but we were very disappointed when they placed us in a huge room which contained a double bed and extra 3 single beds. The TV was so small that we had to pull the cabinet closer to the bed to place the TV where we could see it more clearly.
The curtain were not properly fitted and therefore did not block out all the light. Also when we opened the curtains the windows were extremely dirty.
The room just felt empty. We spent most of the time out and on the balcony and only decided to go to bed when we really had to.
Staff seemed very neutral, no one explained what the hotel was offering apart from handing us an envelope full of information. There was no sense of welcome and we felt very out of place and disappointed about spending £75 plus £15 extra for a late check out.
We won’t be going back.
Bryn Woodlands House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Colwyn Bay, 5 miles from Llandudno, Bryn Woodlands House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 14 miles from Bryn Woodlands House, and Conwy is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 36 miles from Bryn Woodlands House.
Lovely full English breakfast
- The hotel was very smart but with lots of homely touches. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. Lovely location with easy access to both promenade and shops
- Really friendly staff, exceptionally clean and tidy. Very well kept and really nice breakfast.
- Very warm and welcoming family run b&b. The breakfast was lovely. Ideal location for visiting various areas in North Wales.
- Joel and Tracey were very welcoming and friendly. Gave excellent suggestions on where to visit with a good knowledge of the area.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Llandudno, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed, Whitehouse Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Conwy is 3 miles from Whitehouse Hotel, and Bala is 30 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 40 miles away.
- Location location location and the price,for 4 blokes away for a night,it did exactly what it said on the tin,cheap,cheerfull,on the sea front and a seaview room,not the best but the best for the price,we enjoyed it,we laughed,the beds were clean enough with fresh sheets,we had coffee and tea in the room,didn’t eat there so can’t coment the food.
- The location is great. Rooms could do with updating, but are OK.
- Easy individual access to room. Being left to do one’s own thing. Availability of a bar. Pleasant helpful staff. Excellent wifi connection in room.
- It was value for money because it was what I would call ‘cheap and cheerful’. It is however right on the seafront and near the town centre and other facilities.
- The staff were wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. The owner Paul was extra helpful also little Dave was so pleasant.
One of our best sellers in Llandudno! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manor Hotel offers accommodations in Llandudno. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Betws-y-coed is 16 miles from Manor Hotel, and Conwy is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 39 miles from Manor Hotel.
- The location is good. The family room was really big and the bathroom was a good size. The double room was really small but had a lovely view. Overall it was good for what we needed and with a few tweaks and a lick of paint it could be a lovely little gem.
- The room was very dusty and we found some underpants in the corner. The breakfast set up was strange and and one room was very dark so we all crowded into the other room. But Staff were amazing and friendly and helpful.
- Location. Sea view beautiful.the manager was helpful and pleasont.
- I am very disappointed with this hotel they charged me twice for my room and I’m still fighting to get back my money it’s a disgrace
- The room witch we ended up with was a lovely big room with sea view
Chatsworth House Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Llandudno, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed, Chatsworth House Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conwy is 2.9 miles from Chatsworth House Hotel, and Bala is 30 miles away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Location was ideal. Rooms were bigger than average. Staff were friendly and facilities were great
- The shower was the best I’ve had in an hotel. Evening entertainment was ok, choice in the bar was very good, not badly priced.
- hotel was across from beach , and town was easily accessible.breafast
- Location is perfect – staff are great. For the price this place is perfect, although probably not for someone looking for pristine, immaculate perfection. I loved it and it’s quirks should be enjoyed rather than criticised. I’d definately stay here again.
- we liked the staff well mannered the breakfast food was very very good and the evening meal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Llandudno’s Central Promenade, Iris Hotel is just feet from Llandudno Beach. With free Wi-Fi in the TV lounge and reception, the family-run hotel offers impressive sea views, home-cooked food, and elegant rooms.The stylish rooms each have a flat-screen TV and a cozy sitting area. Some rooms have panoramic sea views, and all feature a private modern bathroom, tea and coffee facilities, and a work desk. There is a newly installed lift accessing every floor (except for the Annex Rooms, which do not have an elevator).The traditional restaurant at The Iris Hotel serves a creative menu, prepared with quality local produce. A full English breakfast is included in the room rate and it is served in the morning. Special picnic baskets can also be arranged.The Iris is just a 5-minute walk from Llandudno Train Station. Llandudno Pier is a 10-minute walk along the seafront, and the beautiful Snowdonia National Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was spacious and the breakfast was lovely. Staff all very friendly and helpful.
Lovely comfy bed, very good shower
Good choice of breakfast items and plenty of it.
- Staff are really friendly and the breakfasts are great!
- Great location. Sea view. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff
- Location was brilliant. Staff friendly and worth the value we paid. Sea view was amazing deffo worth paying extra for.
Llandudno Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Llandudno.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Llandudno, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed, Llandudno Bay Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Conwy is 2.9 miles from Llandudno Bay Hotel, and Bala is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The pillows and the welcome were great, it was really nice how there were quite a few rooms and places to stay outside of the actual hotel room
- Fantastic sea front location. Friendly helpful staff. Good quality bar food at a reasonable price. Excellent choice of cooked breakfast. Warm, cosy room.
- Fantastic quality bed linen and luxurious furnishings. The only place to stay in Llandudno!
- lovely and clean,very helpful staff,we enjoyed our stay,thanks to all the staff..
- The staff were exceptional. room very comfortable with an amazing sea view. food outstanding. 10 out of 10 !!
The Broadway Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Llandudno in the region of Gwynedd, 16 miles from Betws-y-coed, The Broadway Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Conwy is 2.9 miles from The Broadway Hotel, and Bala is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from The Broadway Hotel.
- Staff was very friendly, the room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was great and modern
- Excellent hotel close to the beach and city center. The staff very friendly and helpfull.
- Excellent manager, even cooked us a curry, when we asked for a recommendation
- Bed was big and comfortable, clean linen, very friendly owner, great location.
- Friendliness of the staff who helped out when they were able to.
One of our best sellers in Llandudno! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Winchmore Hotel offers accommodations in Llandudno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Betws-y-coed is 16 miles from Winchmore Hotel, and Conwy is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 40 miles from Winchmore Hotel.
A nice friendly welcome. The room was spacious for a single, clean and tidy with a great shower. Breakfast was very good with a large choice from the usual cereals, fruits, toast etc. The cooked brekkie was good too.
Location is great, on the seafront with everything in easy reach. Thoroughly recommended and I would stay here again.
- The staff were brilliant – nothing was too much trouble (including accommodating a request to change rooms late at night). The breakfasts were superb – waiter service and cooked to order.
- The staff were friendly and happy to be flexible. Excellent breakfast.
The hotel was lovely and the staff friendly. Great location, comfortable beds and we would definitely stay again.
The parking was a little problematic as some thoughtless person had parked their work van right up behind me and I scraped my car trying to manoeuvre around it.
- Perfect location for the town, beach, local tourist attractions and nearby popular towns/villages.
- A nice friendly welcome. The room was spacious for a single, clean and tidy with a great shower. Breakfast was very good with a large choice from the usual cereals, fruits, toast etc. The cooked brekkie was good too.
Top Hotels In Rhôs-on-sea Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhôs-on-Sea Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!