10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhoose Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhoose Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhoose Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhoose Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhoose Glamorgan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhoose Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhoose Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhoose Glamorgan:
Vale Park Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Vale Park Hotel offers accommodations in Rhoose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 8 miles from Vale Park Hotel, and Weston-super-Mare is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Incredibly welcoming hosts. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent home cooked food. Very informal laid back vibe.
- Glass of wine in the evening and Fruit bowl for breakfast !
- Queit and pleasant surroundings and generous hospitality
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly. The accommodation was excellent and the breakfast were very good with plenty of choice. We would certainly have no hesitation in staying there again.
- The staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. The lady owner was lovely she really wanted to ensure we enjoyed our stay and we had everything we needed, she took real pride in her hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return to the same hotel if we were in the area again. Breakfast was also very good with a good selection ??
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport
Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport is located in Rhoose, 9 miles from Cardiff and 16 miles from Weston-super-Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Swansea is 31 miles from Holiday Inn Cardiff Airport, and Newport is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 0.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Airport.
- It was close to the airport,they offer transfers but only if you book them in advance. Was a bit of an unnecessary drama trying to add more people on,even though the bus was empty anyway.
- Free transfer to airport. Large room. Very clean and tidy.
- Blue Night light in the shower room was a nice touch
- nice facilities .first class location for the airport.
- Nice place to stay before flight, nice continental breakfast at 4.00 am and free shuttle. Staff are great and food is t bad at all. I really enjoyed stay.
Celtic International Hotel Cardiff Airport
One of our top picks in Barry.Situated in the beautiful Welsh countryside, Celtic International Hotel is less than a mile away from Cardiff International Airport. It offers free parking, well-equipped rooms and an on-site bar/restaurant. Free high-speed WiFi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms feature an en suite bathroom, 32-inch flat-screen TV, and tea/coffee making facilities and a private bathroom.A traditional fully cooked breakfast is available Monday to Friday from 06:30 – 09:30 and on weekends from 07:30 – 10:30. If guests require an earlier breakfast, continental breakfast bags are offered for take out or delivery to the room.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar with beer garden and the restaurant where meals are served Monday to Saturday. Celtic International Hotel is located 3 miles from the popular Barry Island. The historic Cardiff Castle and the vibrant city centre are within half an hour’s drive.
- I stayed here en route to the Llanelli half marathon, and they went out of their way when it came to breakfast, allowing me to eat half an hour before the official time. The room was on the big side and the tv was also.
- friendly helpful staff , excellent decor and yes , comfy bed due to spring edge divan base ,very rare . location great for barry besides airport .
Location to work at St Athan.
Good food, good sized room.
- It was cheapest we found and we definitely had value for money would go again
- Staff were brilliant, attentive, friendly and what a great price. This business could teach the larger Hotels about excellent service.
Three Horseshoes Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Three Horseshoes Inn offers accommodations in Barry. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Cardiff is 8 miles from Three Horseshoes Inn, and Weston-super-Mare is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Clean quiet value for money good breakfast service and breakfast.
- What a find! The food here is fantastic. I only stayed a second night because it was such a warm inviting place with great food. I have made a mental note of this place for future stays.
- The staff were fantastic. My stay was unexpected due to a British Airways issue landing at Cardiff, but the staff couldn’t have been more helpful, even with the short notice.
- Really nice stay clean comfortable cozy. Staff brilliant and food is great
- Lovely setting. Everyone was so helpful, chatty and so nice.
Tadross Hotel offers accommodations in Barry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV.Cardiff is 6 miles from Tadross Hotel, and Bristol is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean room. Nice and clean breakfast room. Staff was polite and gentle.
- Very welcoming & friendly, when we arrived they gave us a bigger room 2 definitely stay there again
- The room was spoltless (even thought I brought antibacterial wipes Incase there was NO NEED at all for them!!), the owners were fantastic and very welcoming, it was a nice bonus that our room was situated just outside the pub so it felt more like entering your own home rather than a hotel room!
- Staff were very kind and friendly throughout our stay. Lovely pub aswell. Although my night was not quite what I was hoping for I felt safe and secure once back in the hotel.
- The lady at reception was friendly but I was so dismayed to see the hotel had a noisy pub.
The Mount Rooms
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. The Mount Rooms is located in Barry, 7 miles from Cardiff and 30 miles from Bristol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 14 miles from The Mount Rooms, and Newport is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Very Clean bedroom.
Not far from train station.
- Nice sea view as it is on the top of the hill and the bistro cafe is nicer
- It was clean, food was nice. Family room was really nice.
- Booked a large double. Lots of space, overlooked the town and views down to the sea. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Station 5 mins walk. Asda a 15min stroll.
- The location was good as were the people looking after us Tony I think his name in reception excellent
- Very Clean bedroom.
Fox And Hounds
Situated in the quiet village of Llancarfan, in the heart of the Vale of Glamorgan countryside, The Fox and Hounds hotel offers quality, homemade food, fine ales and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant serves fresh food daily. All the ingredients are locally sourced, including herbs and vegetables from the property’s garden. Guests can also enjoy a full English breakfast in the morning.The bedrooms all have their own bathroom, with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Other facilities include tea/coffee and DVD players and all the floors are carpeted.The Church of St. Cadog is a short walk from the Fox And Hounds. Cardiff Airport is just a 10-minute drive from the property and Cardiff is a 20-minute drive away. Parking is free.
- Confortable bed. Quiet. Good breakfast. Couldn’t stay for dinner.
- Great location, clean rooms, every body incredibly helpful, food was exceptional.
- The bed was very comfy. Room pretty. Very nice bedclothes. Lovely meals. Plenty of parking.
- Lovely atmosphere food & drink & friendly staff.
- If you are looking for something good in the Welsh countryside – this is it
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff
Offering easy access in less than 30 minutes by car to Cardiff International Airport, this waterside hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Cardiff’s lively city centre. In a peaceful setting, it has an award-winning restaurant and a modern health club.The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff’s rooms all offer facilities such as flat-screen TVs, Hypnos beds and tea and coffee making facilities. Each private bathroom has a hairdryer. There is a 24-hour room service on site.There is fine dining at Raglan’s restaurant, with a menu featuring local cuisine and produce. The relaxed bar and lounge have lakeside views.The on-site leisure club has a 50 feet swimming pool and a fully equipped gym. Guests can also relax in the sauna and steam room. Further facilities on site include a conference centre.Cardiff Castle and the Millennium Stadium are less than 5 miles away. The stylish Cardiff Bay area has shops, restaurants and bars and is 10 minutes’ drive from the Copthorne.
- all was very, they were understaffed due to illness but we’re coping well.
- Beautiful room overlooking the lake, friendly and welcoming staff
- Generally excellent, location, pet-friendliness (we had our puppy with us) all extremely good value for money. The room was spacious and quiet. Wife loved the place. Would definitely stay again.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was nice and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The room was just what we needed after a very long journey. Very comfortable bed, excellent facilities in the room, and instant WiFi.
Aberthaw House Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Aberthaw House Hotel is located in Barry. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cardiff is 7 miles from Aberthaw House Hotel, and Bristol is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, making one feel welcome and comfortable
- Good Central location for all Barry to offer. Clean well maintained rooms and communal areas. Breakfast was superb and hot. Stayed for boxing in cardiff which just 20 minutes away on train. Lovely welcoming staff can’t rate highly enough.
A very enjoyable stay with a welcoming owner, who goes the extra mile to ensure you have a fabulous stay. Helen was so helpful and even gave all her guests an Easter Egg on Sunday!
Would return and recommend !
- Lovely staff, fantastic breakfast, comfortable and clean. Great for the price.
- The Aberthaw is just a great place to go and relax and it feels a bit like home from home. Great tapas menu and fab breakfasts
The West House
Located in Llantwit Major in the region of Glamorgan, 14 miles from Cardiff, The West House features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 22 miles from The West House, and Swansea is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Very good breakfast,
Sunday evening meal good but far too large portions.
- Well thought out facilities for our dog, very friendly staff, very good breakfast and great position in Llantwich Major within 5-10 minutes of several pubs and restaurants.
- Excellent bed ad beautiful room. Staff most pleasant and helpful
- I really like it friendly people and very nice hotel
The hotel had just been refurbished so everything was clean and fresh including the rooms and reception areas
Beautiful setting and very peaceful
Everyone was very dog friendly even down to knowing his name and the bowl,towel and pet bed were most welcome
- Very good breakfast,
Top Hotels In Rhoose Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhoose Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhoose Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhoose Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!