10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhondda Glamorgan – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhondda Glamorgan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhondda Glamorgan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhondda Glamorgan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhondda Glamorgan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhondda Glamorgan:
Featuring free WiFi, Dunraven Hotel offers accommodations in Rhondda, just 20 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Swansea is 18 miles from Dunraven Hotel, and Newport is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 21 miles from Dunraven Hotel.
- Great community, welcoming and kind staff, excellent value for money, food was lovely. Will definitely go back again.
Great welcome, friendly locals. Good size room
Good bar and facilities and breakfast was great sat outside looking down at the river and the scenery.
This hotel is work in progress, however the owners and staff are brilliant! nothing was too much trouble. I arrived late evening and when I asked if there was anywhere to eat they rustled up a meal for me even though the kitchen was closed.
The room was basic but clean and comfortable
The breakfast was excellent and kept me going most of the day!
The staff and locals were very friendly and the hotel is obviously the centre of the local community
The value for money is excellent
I will definitely put this hotel on my return list
- Friendly, welcoming with one of the best breakfasts I’ve had! Dog friendly and very good value for money. Room was clean and comfortable. Thank you Dunraven
- Perfect location in this great part of London. Welcoming staff, fantastically clean and comfortable rooms.
The Falcon Inn Retreat
Located in Aberdare in the region of Glamorgan, 18 miles from Cardiff, The Falcon Inn Retreat features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 31 miles from Elfed Avenue Lodge, and Swansea is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely warm welcome Beautiful setting Friendly staff and great value for £
- Location peace and quiet in the spring /Summer it must be beautiful!!
- We arrived at the hotel and located our bags in the room. We then left the hotel to visit family relations but unfortunately were unable to return to the hotel due to the inclement weather in South Wales. So we did not return to the hotel that night. I found the scenery to be most attractive and think that anyone visiting the hotel in Summer would find it excellent.
- Sue the owner was brilliant she looked after us when we were snowed in
- Management was wonderful,and location was stunning.
Mount Pleasant Hotel
Mount Pleasant Hotel offers accommodations in Aberdare. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Cardiff is 20 miles from Mount Pleasant Hotel, and Swansea is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 23 miles from Mount Pleasant Hotel.
The kitchen facilities were good with both a grill and a microwave available – though not always all of the crockery one would hope for – nothing to put in the oven that I could find.
There’s a lounge area and a ‘dining’ area, both of which were great and comfortable.
- Very clean. Liked the little lounge area. Very recently refurbished. Thoroughly recommend this for a stay in Aberdare. Great value. Has a bar and restaurant though I did not use them. Very friendly welcome.
Good size room – light and airy with view of Aberdare Park and countryside beyond.
Location was convenient for my needs.
- Lovely warm room. Comfy mattress. Lots of towels.Access to communal kitchen. Bar and restaurant downstairs
- Friendly staff. Excellent Sunday lunch, but shouldn’t be charged extra for using a credit card
- The kitchen facilities were good with both a grill and a microwave available – though not always all of the crockery one would hope for – nothing to put in the oven that I could find.
Ty Newydd Country Hotel
Located in Hirwaun, 24 miles from Cardiff, Ty Newydd Country Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Swansea is 20 miles from Ty Newydd Country Hotel, and Newport is 25 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- If you visit Penderyn Distillery as we did don’t drink and drive book this and walk there and back its about a 30 min walk but seems less on the way back!
- Although the restaurant was quiet, the waiter was excellent, choice of food excellent, food was delicious, great value for money
Buffett was lovely and evening meal
Breakfast was well presented but all food was cold not hot
- Breakfast was excellent, lovely cup of tea too, restaurant and lounge area was modern, but in keeping with the property, i loved the little snug bar, lovely function room and conservatory area
Had the most amazing room, the staff were very friendly, great breakfast and they even had gluten free bread when I asked which was superb as I am wheat intolerant.
Would 100% recommend this hotel!
Heritage Park Hotel
One of our top picks in Pontypridd.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Heritage Park Hotel offers accommodations in Pontypridd, just 13 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Weston-super-Mare is 25 miles from Heritage Park Hotel, and Swansea is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 15 miles from Heritage Park Hotel.
- staff friendly and helpful, meal very nice, room v comfortable, location very pleasant and not hard to find, convenient for business links
- Staff were very friendly and the meal in their restaurant was very good.
- Clean and quite newly refurbished room, very clean throughout, good meal, lovely breakfast. Staff were all very helpful and polite. On site parking. gym facilities, restaurant on site. Will visit again.
Breakfast was good but for £106.00 per night should be included in the price.
Room and bathroom were clean.
All staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly.
- Our room with two single beds was very clean and comfortable. We didn’t eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food but the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. We were able to check into our room two hours early, which was a massive bonus! It was a quiet hotel, not noisy at all.
Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff
One of our top picks in Bridgend.Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff is located in Bridgend, just 18 miles from Cardiff.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 29 miles from Days Inn Bridgend Cardiff, and Swansea is 17 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 14 miles away.
- Basic room but everything you need and super comfortable beds
- Man on desk very helpful Room nice and warm Lovely white towels Plenty of tea and coffee
- Convenient location, great parking, just off motorway but very quiet. Excellent, generous sized room and exceptionally comfortable bed.
- Good bed and convenient location, they are pet friendly
- We stayed at the property whilst in Cardiff to watch the rugby. We wanted ‘cheap and cheerful’ and that is exactly what we got with this property. Whilst very basic, the room had everything we needed for a one night stay. Overall the room was dated but it was clean enough.
Afan Lodge is a friendly, newly built hotel within its own grounds in the Afan Argoed Country Park. Each room has a view of the spectacular scenery.There is free Wi-Fi and each modern room has air conditioning, flat-screen TV and a DVD player.The popular lounge bar lets guests relax with a beer, hot chocolate or freshly ground coffee. Lounge next to the fire on one of the sofas and watch the large TV.The Afan Lodge Restaurant has a stylish yet traditional menu, with fresh and often local ingredients.The owners are a local family who welcome those who want to enjoy the Afan Valley mountain bike trails and walking routes. There is a secure bike lock-up on site.Afan Lodge is between the Forest Park Center and Glyncorrwg Mountain Bike Center. It is 6 miles from the M4 highway and 8 miles from the coast.
- Friendly staff. Very comfortable bed, good standard of cleanliness. Amazing view. Quiet location.
- The staff were all very friendly, the food was good & the bed was comfy.
The staff and the manager along with his family were excellent. TomTom’s local knowledge is excellent and made for much more enjoyable riding and gave us much more time in the mountains.
If you like mountain bikes and riding Afan is excellent and the lodge makes a perfect base for any stay.
- Location fantasic the property was very clean and the staff were very welcolming. Lovely scenery whilst having a run along the Rhonda Valley alongside the river Afan. My second visit here and will return…
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Great location. Lovely dinner and breakfast at a decent price. Good for work and perfect if you mountain bike or like to walk in the hills. Highly recommended.
Perfectly situated within the Valley and on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, the hotel’s location allows easy access to many of the sites of interest in the area.A new and vibrant hotel, the Bessemer is a family-run property offers great food, comfort and a very friendly atmosphere. It also has conference facilities and a function room for special occasions.In the evenings you can relax in the common areas of the hotel, choosing from one of the 3 well-stocked bars. Unwind in the comfortable surroundings of the lounge bar before heading to the carvery or grill for dinner.
- nice hotel clean and rooms and bar area and restaurant is well presented and reasonable priced
- We were greeted at reception by friendly staff who gave us all the info,action we required for our stay. We ate in the restaurant, the starters were excellent and the carvery was brilliant.
- It was clean sandwich’s ordered at tea time good value
- Excellent arrangement at the restaurant to call the waiter/waitress by ringing the bell. Manager Janie was particularly efficient and managed the restaurant and checkin process fast.
- Good location – nearby to main road. Plenty of parking. Friendly staff. Budget hotel.
Three Saints Hotel
Located in Llantrisant, 10 miles from Cardiff, Three Saints Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Weston-super-Mare is 23 miles from Three Saints Hotel, and Swansea is 24 miles from the property. Cardiff Airport is 11 miles away.
- The beds are comfortable. For such a low one night price I wasn’t expecting much, but this place failed to even reach those low expectations. Only it’s (other side of the road) proximity to The Royal Mint can recommend it.
- Good location if visiting the royal mint but I would have rather slept in my car
- Bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
- STAFF WERE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL WITH TAXIS(GOING TO THE RUGBY MATCH) Also with parking on arrival. Breakfast and bar meal was great value.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was warm.
The Imperial Hotel
The Imperial Hotel is located in Merthyr Tydfil, just 20 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Swansea is 26 miles from The Imperial Hotel, and Newport is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff were very accommodating and helpful. The car park is gated and very secure. The home-cooked breakfast was also delicious.
Great quaint hotel with great owners, very friendly people. Does what it says on the lid. Unpretentius, clean, friendly.
Here is a lovely quaint little hotel with a killer breakfast which brings the greater hotels to shame.
- Very friendly host, room was a great size, lovely bathroom very clean, and my girlfriend thought the complimentary hot chocolate was delicious
The room was good-sized and comfortable – everything we could have anticipated.
The bar was well stocked and homely. The owners were friendly and helpful.
- An exceedingly charming little hotel with very friendly, welcoming staff. I’d stay here again without a moment’s hesitation.
Top Hotels In Rhondda Glamorgan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhondda Glamorgan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhondda Glamorgan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!