10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhinau Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhinau Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhinau Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhinau Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhinau Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhinau Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhinau Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhinau Alsace:
The hotel is composed of 36 rooms all equipped with TV, bathroom, toilettes, Wi-Fi internet access and phone. There is also a swimming pool, sauna, and fitness room.
- The owner is pretty good, very polite, a good man always asking if we need anything but her wife just she has to learn to be polite first!
- Very nice staff! Helpful and friendly. Good place to stay. Strasbourg is very close. We liked it very much.
- Location was not bad…fairly close to Europa Park. Breakfast was good.
- Przemiła obsługa. Dobre śniadanie (potrawy na ciepło płatne dodatkowo – 1 Euro). Bez problemu można zostawić samochód na prywatnym parkingu, po godzinie wymeldowania. Warto wybrać ten hotel podczas zwiedzania Alzacji.
- Il faudrait des couettes dans les lits, mais les draps sont impeccables et les lits confortables.
Hôtel Restaurant La Charrue
The rooms are decorated in a contemporary or rustic style and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with shower.The property’s contemporary restaurant offers bistro style meals, made with regional products. During winter, the restaurant’s fireplace provides a warm setting. There is also a bar serving Alsatian wines and a terrace in the courtyard, open during sunny weather.The hotel is located 1.2 miles from the Benfeld Train Station and 18.6 miles from the Entzheim Airport. Free private parking is possible on site and a closed garage for bicycles and motorbikes is available.
- We had a very good stay. The room was comfortable and after a long trip we could relax and sleep well. The breakfast and dinner were top. Fresh products and tasty dishes. The location is in a typical Alsace village, very beautiful and quiet. We traveled by motorcycle and it was easy to get there and also travel a bit through the Black Forest and visited the Europa Park.
- A very pleasant family-run hotel , old style yet very modern ,in Alsace . Good sized clean rooms. Very nice breakfast with some very local cheeses and yoghurt. Attached to a good French restaurant – make reservations, especially on weekends. Free parking nearby , free WIFI .
- We had a really lovely stay. A fantastic experience in the restaurant for dinner and the service was great from beginning to end. We did not have breakfast at the hotel, therefore I cannot rate it, but apart from that a definite recommendation.
- Staff was fantastic. Breakfest and dinner also. Before our arrival they have inform us about the free boat from EuropaPark to the hotel which was great. They show us what to visit.
- Excellent location and excellent food with excellent staff and service!
Inter-Hotel Sélestat Nord Le Verger Des Châteaux
The rooms at the Vergers Des Châteaux are all equipped with a cable TV, a telephone and Wi-Fi access. Some have a traditional décor. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and either a bathtub or a shower.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel Le Verger Des Châteaux and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The culinary restaurant, La table du Verger, offers beautiful views of the vineyards.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the outdoor terrace. There is also a playground for children on the grounds.Le Verger Des Chateaux is 15 miles from Colmar and 34 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.
- The staff were fantastic, the room was extremely comfortable and the food….well, that was the best meals we had on our holiday. Cannot rate this hotel highly enough!
- The hotel is really nice, with a beautiful view of the vineyards and of the nature around. The room was nice and very quite, with a cute balcony. I would recommend it for a romantic getaway or just for relaxing. The hotel is just a little outside a couple of villages with a few restaurants and vine cellars, so a car is necessary to move around but it adds to the peaceful nature of the location. The price is also absolutely reasonable.
- Our family room (room 33) was big and comfortable – great for staying with our two boys aged 6 and 8. The restaurant at the hotel had a nice atmosphere and served tasty regional specialities – we tried the sauerkraut, the tarte flambé and the snails, all very good. The kids loved the kid menu which was of very high standard. There was also a nice bar. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the famous chateau Haute Koenigsberg, the monkey park, gorgeous Alsace villages like Ribbeauvillé and Riquewihr and it is just a 40 min drive from the ski slopes of Champs de Feu (the kids can also go sledding there). As a bonus there is even a little playground just behind the hotel, and a great forest track for walking just above the hotel.
- The hotel was very attractive looking, in character with the region, and had a mellow, country feel. It was very peaceful with a sense of “quality” about it. My room was quiet, large and comfortable.
- The rooms were really nice (one with a view over the hills and the nearby castle). The breakfast was good (nothing special but there was plenty of choice). The hotel was cosy and we felt good there.
Hôtel Restaurant Les Alizés
The air-conditioned guest rooms all feature bathroom, television and Wi-Fi Internet access. Some rooms have a balcony.The property has 2 restaurants where guests can enjoy diner if they reserve before arrival. The on-site restaurant, “Le Chalet de l’Hôtel” offers a mix of traditional and modern cuisine. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at an extra cost.Hôtel Restaurant Les Alizés is 11.2 miles from Strasbourg and 6.2 miles from the German border. Private parking is also available on site.
- The room was large and comfortable, with suitable facilities. The bicycle storage facility was convenient and secure. We found the restaurant in the hotel itself (Le Chalet de l’Hotel) to be excellent, although a bit more expensive than we had planned on. But it was a very elegant restaurant with excellent quality. I appreciated the availability of the “demi-portion”. The quality was so high, it was well worth the price. (We had planned on eating at their other restaurant, l’Ange, at a more moderate price. We did not realize that it was not in the hotel itself, and didn’t want to walk in the rain to it.)
- We didn’t like anything. Yet the building and the surrounding are beautiful.
- The hotel is located in a cozy village, not far from Strasbourg. It has a private parking and a restaurant nearby. Unfortunately we arrived too late and the restaurant (as well as the reception) was closed. The keys were waiting for us at the reception desk. We did not have time to use wellness facilities, however they seem to be fine. The breakfast was really good.
- Very nice staff and clean rooms. The Spa center was lovely and I highly recommend the hotel.
Staff was very obliging.
Nice surroundings and not far away from Strasbourg.
Les Prés D’ondine
Guest rooms are inspired by famous poets, and feature a private bathroom. All rooms feature a TV and telephone. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. There is a restaurant and a bar at this hotel.With free private parking available on site, this hotel is 26.7 miles from Strasbourg.
- Clean and spacious room. Welcoming and friendly staff. Relatively short drive to a wide range of hiking trails. City of Sélestat offers a variety of restaurants and bars.
- We loved the staff, breakfast, and the backyard was spectacular! Our bed was very comfortable and our room was lovely. The Salon is gorgeous. Dinner was not being served, but we had a very nice dinner in Selestat that was 6 minutes away.
- Altogether it’s the most beautiful, comfortable place I’ve ever visited through Booking.com. Situated on a river with swans and a lovely garden, it is a fabulously furnished house, with books, a grand piano, lovely quiet music, richly furnished bedrooms. This is a place to spend some days in beauty, peace and quiet. It was restored from a former building with love and care and exquisite taste.
- It was exciting experience staying this hotel. Prepare your bathing suit-jacuzzi and sauna are great and even free. Room dose have a theme-cosy and neat. Good location for Strasbourg and Colmar.
- Lovely manoir full of charm with a gorgeous garden
Au Soleil, Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
The soundproofed rooms at Hôtel-restaurant Au Soleil are simply decorated and have views of the garden. Free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with shower are provided in each room.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Alsatian specialities are featured on the restaurant’s menu.Obernai Train Station is 3.7 miles from Hôtel-restaurant Au Soleil. Château du Haut Koenigsbourg is 23 miles away and Europapark amusement park is 24.9 miles away. Free private parking is provided.
- The hotel entrance and restaurant are on a very traditional main building, but most of the rooms are on a new and modern building which includes a great SPA. Rooms are big and comfortable.
- Very friendly hosts and excellent breakfast , especially the choices of cheese. Very good value overall. Recommended!
- Located in a very pretty village in a convenient position for the motorway. The bedroom was in a new block in the hotel grounds with a balcony overlooking a lovely swimming pool. Furnishings in the spacious room were both functional and of good quality with a comfortable bed. The main house and restaurant was cosy and traditional with good food in the restaurant. It’s worth more than an overnight stop and we hope to return.
- Everything. Perfect for stopover on travels. So friendly
- Easy to find from motorway. Friendly staff. Room was small but comfortable (travelling alone, so no problem). Meal in restaurant was good as was breakfast – reasonably priced too. When it is finished it will have a lovely pool and spa downstairs, but no pool at the moment!
The restaurant in the Hotel Vaillant, Victory Brasserie, serves traditional and local cuisine. Meals can be accompanied by a fine regional wine.After a workout in the fitness room, relax in the sauna or try a hydromassage available upon request.Public parking is available at the Hotel Vaillant and is free of charge.
- good breakfast, convenient parking, closeness to the old town
- Centrally located, very friendly staff, good breakfast
Good clean rooms with separate toilet
Free parking in front of the hotel
- Lot of space in the room (a double superior room), bathroom is very new and clean. Breakfast was very good. The hotel is well positioned, easy to reach but also close to city center.
We didn’t eat there – restaurant closed on Sunday evening, but the reception was very friendly and when we asked for some ice they immediately brought us a small bucket from the bar. The beds were very comfy with really good cotton sheets. The window opened so the room had cool fresh evening air.
Our sat.nav. found it immediately and there is a large free car park opposite. It is situated only a five minute walk away from the historic centre of Seles tat but very quiet. After more than 12 hrs in the car starting from the UK, I was very happy with it. I slept really well which for me is the primary purpose of a hotel! I would definitely go back.
Les Jardins D’Adalric
Les Jardins D’Adalric features pleasant, comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished and have TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel also provides relaxation and activity areas such as a swimming pool and tennis courts. In addition, there is a lounge bar, an air-conditioned event room and a dining area where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast.At the foot of the Vosges Mountains, close to the German, Swiss and Belgian frontiers, Obernai is ideally located 16 miles from the European capital, Strasbourg.
The room was nice, clean and airconditiond. A good size and on a calm and quiet street with very little trafic. Walking distans to city center.
The staff was very helpfull and proffesional. Top marks !! I recomendend it.
- Lovely garden and swimming pool. Star receptionist who seems to do everything but with a smile !
- The place of the hotel is quiet and nice,good breakfast except from the cofee ,clean room, free parking.
- Tidy and clean. Rooms are quite nice. Facility and pool is good. Parking place is very convenient. Breakfast is good
- Very nice all round small very well managed and friendly helpful staff.
- The room was nice, clean and airconditiond. A good size and on a calm and quiet street with very little trafic. Walking distans to city center.
ibis budget Sélestat
The air-conditioned rooms are provided with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge with an additional cost.Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free private parking on site and Colmar is 10.6 miles away. The hotel is just 10.6 miles from the German border.
We were positively surprised by the automated check-in. We arrived in the middle of the night and were not sure we would be able to get in. But the machine at the entrance did the fantastic job. Also, free and non-passworded wifi made it possible to find our booking reference which we also didn’t prepare in advance.
The rooms were actually bigger than we expected from this hotel category. And the cleanness was at the top level as well.
The breakfast is 6,60 Eur per adults and our kids (2 and 4 yo) were fed for free. The breakfast included many different kinds of bread, fruit salad, several kinds of yougurt and cheese. Coffee of all kinds (including capuchino).
Definitely we’ll be back next year when we come for the same event.
- Clean, all you need for a 1 night stay. Parking right at the door
- Secure parking . Quiet location but within a short walking or driving distance of Town. Friendly staff. Warm room and plenty of hot water. Good shower. Snacks available.
- Great value for money, best budget hotel I have stayed in. Really good idea of hotel manadgement.
- En rapport qualité prix, vous êtes très fort ! c’est nickel, calme, spacieux et on dort très bien dans votre hotel !
- We were positively surprised by the automated check-in. We arrived in the middle of the night and were not sure we would be able to get in. But the machine at the entrance did the fantastic job. Also, free and non-passworded wifi made it possible to find our booking reference which we also didn’t prepare in advance.
Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg – Sud
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free WiFi access and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.Free breakfast is served every morning to all of the guests. Guests can also dine in the hotel lounge bar.Additional features include a secure private car park large enough for coaches, a sunny terrace and a business centre. Holiday Inn Express Strasbourg Sud is only a 15-minute drive from the Wine Route and a 35-minute drive from Europa Park. The hotel sales entrance tickets for Europapark at the reception desk. It is a 10-minute drive from Strasbourg Airport and only 1,650 feet from the N83.
- Typical Holiday Inn Express stay. Great value for the price. Great location just outside downtown.
- The room was clean but the breakfast room was very dirty. The trays for the food were all dirty, also the forks, coffee cups and plates. The milk can had mote in the top. We couldn’t eat after we saw all the dirty things in the breakfast area.
- room very big and cosy,very good breakfast,very good location for transit to and from Germany
Staff were really friendly and always happy to help.
Good location, as it is easy to get the bus/trams to the center of Strasbourg.
- The staff was extremely polite and helpful. The price was rather good.
Top Hotels In Rhinau Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhinau Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhinau Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhinau Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!