10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rhewl Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhewl Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rhewl Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhewl Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhewl Clwyd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rhewl Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rhewl Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rhewl Clwyd:
The Castle Hotel Wetherspoon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Castle Hotel Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Ruthin, just 25 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 18 miles from The Castle Hotel Wetherspoon, and Llandudno is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Comfortable rooms, town centre location, very reasonable prices in the bar and for breakfast, great value for money overall.
Travel a lot with work so stop away most of the time
The castle hotel was absolutely brilliant it ticked all the boxes
Great atmosphere ,fantastic room lovely staff
Would return without any hesitation
Ruthin is a small town with lots of character
Didn’t want to check out ??
- Good food and relaxing surroundings with character
- The room was very comfortable and the en suite well appointed. We needed to get away promptly in the morning so the ability to have breakfast from 7am was most welcome.
- The rooms were large shower good breakfast good value
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Manorhaus Ruthin is located in Ruthin in the region of Clwyd, just 25 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chester is 18 miles from Manorhaus Ruthin, and Llandudno is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Superbly decorated with a lot of interesting art work in a lovely old building. The hosts were charming and helpful.
- Lovely friendly hosts who were very welcoming. Great surroundings with interesting decor. Fantastic food and drink.
Chris was a very welcoming host and looked after us very well .
Yes the beds were comfy, the food delicious. This hotel is very special.
- Unique boutique hotel with wonderful owners who made you feel like you had come to stay in their home
Last minute booking but a wonderful stay
We had decided to have dinner at the hote one of l and this was a excellent decision the menu had a good selection and the food was delicious.
we plan on staying again in the near future.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Woodlands Hall is located in Ruthin in the region of Clwyd. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is Kids’ Club at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the hotel. Liverpool is 26 miles from Woodlands Hall, and Chester is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 26 miles from Woodlands Hall.
- A nice little room at a fair price, clean and quiet. En-suite good. Friendly courteous staff, good breakfast, pretty location. Parking no problem. Late arrival no problem. This place is OK
- Wonderful wood carved décor and grateful for providing gluten free food.
This is an absolute gem of a hotel. The lady who checked me in and was serving behind the bar was fantastic. When I explained that I was leaving early the next morning and would miss breakfast, she suggested that she make up a picnic lunch for me. What outstanding service!
The hotel was charming and the room was clean, warm and very comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was very good.
I will definitely be visiting again.
- Great friendly staffs .breakfast was just lovely. Everything about this Hotel was excellent. We will be back..
- The Hotel was close to where I was spending the following day .
Guildhall Tavern Hotel & Restaurant
Guildhall Tavern Hotel & Restaurant is located in Denbigh, just 24 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 22 miles from Guildhall Tavern Hotel, and Llandudno is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Fantastic venue, the owner Carl really looked after us, I cannot recommend this venue highly enough. We will be back.
- Great room. Ease of access in the wee hours after after a family get-together.
- The room had great character and the bed was really comfortable with bottled water and tea/coffee facilities . The staff were really friendly too and the breakfast was spot on, cant praise enough.
- The young staff members were really lovely and accommodating especially for our little puppy who can be a bit of a handful! Really nice location too and the nearby car park was absolutely fine.
Beautiful room. Clean as a whistle! Very comfortable beds. Luxuriously large towels.
Front of house room. Courteous staff.
The Raven Inn
The Raven Inn is located in Ruthin, 24 miles from Liverpool and 15 miles from Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Llandudno is 30 miles from The Raven Inn, and Wrexham is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 22 miles from The Raven Inn.
- A fantastic community run Inn with lovely friendly staff. They made us so welcome. We had our 17 week old German Shepherd with us & they fussed over her all evening. The food was lovely (2 x Steak Dinners) that we were served & having facilities in the room to allow you to cook breakfast was brilliant. We really enjoyed our stay & will defiantly be staying again soon.
- The friendliness of the community pub and being able to have a meal with my dog
- Managed to fit everything needed into a compact size which all worked very well.
- Staff were very friendly, the room was lovely. The pub, food and atmosphere was fun and welcoming.
- we were not offered breakfast, so cannot coment’ The food was good.
The Oriel Country Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a terrace, The Oriel Country Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in St. Asaph. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liverpool is 22 miles from The Oriel Country & Spa, and Chester is 23 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 25 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was very good. The choice for breakfast was amazing. The place had character..
- Loved the coolness of the room and the very light quilt.
- Food, evening meal and breakfast excellent room comfortable’ Several areas of the outside of the building require a lick of paint. Main hotel sign at the side of the road requires cleaning its filthy. FIRST IMPRESSIONS.!!!!!!!
- The room was large and bright. Lovely hot and strong shower. The restaurant had a good atmosphere and a decent menu. All of the meals that I had were lovely and decently priced. Nice wine list and, again, decently priced. I love relaxing in the Conservatory. |Short walking distance to St. Asaph. Will definitely stay again in future.
- excellent food in the evening, gym and spa were fine good size room.
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Springfield Hotel & Health Club offers accommodations in Halkyn, just 15 miles from Liverpool. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Chester is 13 miles from Springfield Health Club, and Llandudno is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Facilities very good and food in restaurant was excellent
- The staff – particularly the Chef – knew their stuff
- Friendly staff, easy to find, comfortable sleep (once the fitness centre closed)
- Couldn’t be faulted. Excellent value for money. Very clean. Food excellent, breakfast especially.
- Close to main roads, excellent food all fresh and homemade! Did use the pool so can’t comment on that but room clean and tidy and fresh things every day.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, White House offers accommodations in St. Asaph, just 20 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chester is 21 miles from White House, and Llandudno is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Clean and modern with real central heating. Great food and service with very friendly staff. Lovely setting in the Welsh countryside.
- Nice room and good value for money for purpose of my stay and helpful staff!
- Great breakfast with very pleasant lady doing the cooking etc.
- Good location, clean, not too big, nice and big rooms, staff friendly and accommodating, good reasonably priced food and drinks
- Everything from the warm welcome to the Cool beer and the exquisite fare in the well laid out restaurant. The rooms are large and the facility is modern and eco friendly with plenty parking and the staff are warm and caring
Beaufort Park Hotel
Beaufort Park Hotel offers accommodations in Mold. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Liverpool is 17 miles from Beaufort Park Hotel, and Chester is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 16 miles from Beaufort Park Hotel.
- Good breakfast, plenty of choice. Decent friendly bar with food and daily specials on site. Free parking. Short drive to Mold.
- The staff were excellent, they may of had a training course on customer service,but they were all genuinely nice. The food was excellent there was no need to venture outside to eat. The room sizes definitely beat the Hilton, would recommend this hotel.
- It’s was great, we had a meal in the hotel and it was lovely, just all round nice place
- Welsh breakfast good. Orange juice poor quality. Had to ask for extra coffee
Easy booking in
Talardy Hotel by Marston’s Inns
Located in St. Asaph, 22 miles from Liverpool, Talardy Hotel by Marston’s Inns features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chester is 24 miles from Talardy Hotel, and Llandudno is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom was very clean and the doors although still fire doors, do not make a noise, which is one of my peeves when staying in hotels, so if this hotel can get it right then hopefully others will follow suit. The breakfast was lovely and the pastries were delicious. We would definitely stay here again 🙂
- The staff were absolutely lovely. They went out of their way for you. Food was out of this world and an amazing price.
Great location close to A55 if travelling to or from North Wales
Ground floor bedrooms in the new lodge very comfortable and parking adjacent very helpful with heavy luggage.
- Everything but it would be nice to have an extra chair in the double room as there was only one chair and the food was excellent but rather expensive
- Lovely sized room for a family. Very clean and comfortable. Very good parking and disabled access. Food was lovely and staff froendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Rhewl Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rhewl Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhewl Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rhewl Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!