10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rézentières Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rézentières Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rézentières Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rézentières Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rézentières Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rézentières Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rézentières Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rézentières Auvergne:
Logis Auberge De L’allagnonette
Each comfortable Allagnonette room is equipped with an en suite bathroom and TV.L’Auberge de l’Allagnonette’s restaurant serves traditional French and regional cuisine. Specialities include Cantal cheese tart, truffade and frog’s legs in a crisp pastry. During the summer, guests are invited to have their breakfast, lunch or tea on the terrace.A park with a children’s play area is next to the auberge and guests have access to free private parking.
- A quiet rural location in a tiny historic village but easy to find – just a few kilometres from the A75 autoroute. A friendly owner who spoke very good English. This Logis includes its own excellent restaurant – ideal for an evening meal. Plenty of parking available.
Peaceful location with lovely walks close to hand.
V nice restaurant
- Lovely location in tiny historic village at stone’s through from freeway, with good on site restaurant. Great for a one night stay when traveling through. Great value for this price.
- Beautiful little village. Excellent restaurant. Good value for price.
- The village setting, ease of parking. We particularly enjoyed our evening meal out on the terrace. The room was very clean, pleasant and comfortable. We would definitely go there again.
Auberge de la Planèze
The guest rooms at Auberge de la Planèze are equipped with a work desk, a flat-screen TV with 26 channels, and a wardrobe. They each include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Auberge de la Planèze, and other meals can be enjoyed in the property’s on-site restaurant. A newsagent’s shop is also available on site.Free private parking is possible on site Neussargues-Moissac Train Station is 4.3 miles away. The property is 28 miles from Brioude and 21.1 miles from Chaudes-Aigues.
Très calme aucun bruit bien placé
Petit déjeuner copieux
- Tout était parfait. Propreté, gentillesse des propriétaires.. Très belle vue depuis la chambre. Bref, nous conseillons cet établissement.
- La gentillesse et la disponibilité de notre hôte. La propreté de la chambre et des sanitaires .très bon rapport qualité/ prix
très bon accueil, chambre impeccable, petit déjeuner copieux
très très bien
Excellent rapport qualité/prix : 45 € la chambre et 6 € le petit dej, comme un Formule 1 mais tellement plus agréable !
Notre hôtesse était très accueillante.
WiFi dans la chambre.
- Très calme aucun bruit bien placé
Deltour Hôtel St Flour
With a simple décor, all of the rooms at Deltour Hôtel St Flour feature a satellite TV and an en suite shower.The Deltour Hôtel St Flour makes a peaceful base for discovering the green and volcanic landscape of the Auvergne region. This region is perfect for outdoor activities including cycling, horse riding and fishing.
Good value for the price paid.
Breakfast was also good value.
Friendly receptionist who spoke fairly good English, which helped us as we speak no French.
- How quiet it was and how comfortable the room was.
Facilities were basic and perfect for our over night stay, room was warm, bed was comfy shower was powerful and hot, perfectly located next to the motorway easy to find.
We arrived late, and they went out of there way to check us in and leave our keys safly outside.
- Location, easy to find off motorway. Short walking distance into town with choice of restaurants and bars. Great view of old town. Secure parking.
- Room was like a prison cell, but quite a good view from the very small window
- Good value for the price paid.
Hôtel Cantal Cottages
Set in individual cottages with a private entrance, the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel Cantal are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and a desk.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s bright and modern breakfast room.The historical city of Saint-Flour is 3.1 miles away and the Alleuze Castle is 8.1 miles from Hôtel Cantal. A free car park is available on site.
- Convenient location, simple basic facilities, clean and reasonable room to put things.
- We stayed with two small dogs on the way back to the Uk. Very near motorway. Accommodation was lovely, chalet with parking directly in front.
- We like this property all round. The Restaurant next door excellent. Breakfast €6.50 was basic but good
The property is only 7 years old and kept in a good way
Very clean an comfortable.
- Warm for our arrival. Very clean. Large room. Easy access from motorway. Cafe/bar next door was open for a meal on Sundays.
Hôtel-Restaurant les Planchettes
The guest rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant les Planchettes have a view on the countryside and include a wardrobe and a desk. Some of the rooms have a private bathroom and some have a TV and a telephone.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area and other meals are served in the hotel’s restaurant. Full board or half board is available upon request.Free private parking is available on site and exit 29 of the A75 motorway is 3.4 miles away. The property is 1.6 miles from Saint-Flour – Chaudes-Aigues Train Station and a 40-minute drive from Brioude.
Les Planchettes is a converted seminary from, I believe, the 17th. Century. It is super calm, the rooms are ‘cells’ as used by the priests in days gone by. They are very simple, utterly clean and, although there is no en suite shower or toilet, these are in blocks nearby. Anyway, there is a wash basin in each room. The WiFi on each floor very good and the breakfast is super, in fact excellent. I liked it very much and will be going there again on our way home across France. Oh, and the price? Excellent; doubt you’ll ever find better.
The parking is great; plenty of space and utterly secure.
- Loved the overall feel of the place. It was nice to feel that you really were in an old seminary.
We liked the novelty of sleeping in an old monastery.
The rooms were basic but comfortable, with beautiful views
- Lovely old building steeped in history with good breakfast.
- The quirkiness of the old Monastery, the restaurant with a Pulpit was a good talking point and good food
- Les Planchettes is a converted seminary from, I believe, the 17th. Century. It is super calm, the rooms are ‘cells’ as used by the priests in days gone by. They are very simple, utterly clean and, although there is no en suite shower or toilet, these are in blocks nearby. Anyway, there is a wash basin in each room. The WiFi on each floor very good and the breakfast is super, in fact excellent. I liked it very much and will be going there again on our way home across France. Oh, and the price? Excellent; doubt you’ll ever find better.
Hôtel des Voyageurs
Each room has a private, en suite bathroom, TV and an alarm clock. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.The A75 Motorway is 9.3 miles from the Hotel des Voyageurs. Free parking is available onsite.
- Great location, not far off the motorway, lovely hosts. The hotel serves lovely evening meals and the breakfast was great too. Far better than the majority of hotels we have stopped in, can highly recommend it.
- Young couple running were very accommodating.. evening meal was extremely good, breakfast plentiful. Very quiet with a nice view from bedroom
- The atmosphere of the bar/restaurant was very friendly and warm. The food was good and the hosts very friendly and interesting. The bonus for me, as an Englishman, was that the hosts are half French half English so conversation was particularly easy.
- The couple running the place and their daughter were wonderfully engaging and helpful. The breakfast eggs were prepared to perfection and the home made jams and jellies were over the top. The beautiful sound from the passing stream lulled us to sleep! Such a restful setting.
- Being in a small quaint french village with beautiful surroundings – large mature trees, well tended gardens, a stream running pass the hotel, hills providing a backdrop to the village. Loved the conversations with the owners and their guests.
Hôtel Restaurant du Pont-Vieux
The guest rooms at Hôtel Restaurant du Pont-Vieux are simply decorated and include carpet flooring and a wardrobe. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and free toiletries.Regional cuisine and local specialities can be enjoyed in the hotel’s on-site restaurant and a buffet-style breakfast is served every morning.Free private parking is available on site and exit 29 of the A75 motorway is just 2.5 miles away. The property is 7.5 miles from the Garabit Viaduct and 29.8 miles from Brioude.
- Beautiful location in view of the old town. The owner welcomed us and even stored our motorbikes in his garage. Polite and extremely friendly and a good meal too. Will come back next year
- Honest, value for money, clean, basic hotel in the center of the lower part of St Flour. Not glamorous but for the price you get a great value for money stay. Lovely staff look to help with any questions and are very friendly.
- Good old fashion hotel near a buitiful hill top village.
- All good – no problems. Right in centre of town. Sunday night Restaurant closed. Park at the multi-storey opposite. Cost is half the Hotel park price.
- I liked that we would be in the south of france the next day, but not the hotel
Auberge Les Fontilles
All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe, wooden floors and exposed beams. The private bathroom includes a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast including homemade bread and jams can be enjoyed every morning at Auberge Les Fontilles. The restaurant serves traditional dishes made of fresh products.This property is 3.7 miles from Neussargues Train Station. A public swimming pool can be found 650 feet away and free private parking is available on site.
- It was very clean and Aurelie was very welcoming. She was the only member of staff in the auberge.
- The friendliness and warm welcome. The auberge is a calm, nice play to stay with a cosy bar and big restaurant. Drinks and food are good. Internet works in all places inside the hotel (not as fast as in big metropolitan areas, but fast for the campagne).
- Lovely hotel, we had a delicious dinner and breakfast was great!
This Auberge is a little off the beaten track in a village where there is just one shop. However, its very clean. and it was lovely getting into a comfortable bed with clean white sheets.
The hosts were laid back and approachable and the meal we ate at the Auberge was delicious.
St Flour is a short drive away and is a beautiful hilltop town with many bars and restaurants.
I would happily stay here again and recommend to friends.
- The hotel is in a lovely mountain village setting. The couple who own it are charming. The room was very nicely decorated. Breakfast was delicious with homemade bread, cakes and jams. All together a very good experience. The hotel is closed now for one month but will reopen in December for the skiing season. The food in the restaurant uses local ingredients and regional dishes. This hotel would be a good base for a walking holiday.
Citotel Grand Hotel L’Etape
Rooms are fully-equipped and have free WiFi internet access. Some of the rooms provide a view over the garden and the hills.The restaurant serves flavourful regional specialties prepared using only local produce.The Grand Hotel L’Etape is in the Ander Valley are guests can walk along the Ander River. Parking is available on site.
- The food was excellent. The room was well appointed and a very comfortable bed
- This was our second stay at this hotel and it was even better this visit. The hotel was built in the seventies and has not changed in decor but has modernized where needed. It is run by the same family who take pride in the hotel . Some of the rooms at the back have balconies which have fantastic views over the country and old town.
Friendly, efficient service, a very well run hotel with attention to detail.
Excellent restaurant and service for both dinner and Breakfast
- Staff were very helpful and catered for my gluten free diet perfectly.
Breakfast was average and expensive,garage was a nightmare,the restaurant does not open on Sunday nor Mondays and the bar closed at 9.30 meaning we had to go out to eat in the pouring rain.
One of the poorest hotels we have stayed at in our 30 years of travelling through France.Best Avoided
Hotel des voyageurs Chez Betty
All of the rooms at Hotel des voyageurs have a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have free, wired internet access.A buffet breakfast of croissants, orange juice and cakes is served every morning. Local dishes and pizzas are available in the restaurant.The hotel is situated 350 feet from the train station, 12.4 miles from Saint-Flour, and 18.6 miles from the Viaduc de Garabit. Bike storage is available on site. Activities in the area include hiking, cycling and fishing. There is also ski storage and bike storage available on site.
Food is delicious and not expensive!
Staff are very welcoming and helpful.
- La disponibilité du personnel, la bonne cuisine familiale.
- Le personnel est sympathique et la cuisine est très bonne
- Au niveau du restaurant il y a la qualité et surtout la quantité. Bravo au cuisto.
- chambre confortable avec télé un bon 2 étoiles et accueil sympathique , petit déjeuner , pain croissant confiture maison , jus de fruit .
- Food is delicious and not expensive!
Top Hotels In Rézentières Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rézentières Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rézentières Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rézentières Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!