10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rezé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rezé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rezé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rezé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rezé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rezé Pays De La Loire:
ibis Styles Nantes Reze Aéroport
Each air-conditioned room has satellite TV and a private bathroom. A continental breakfast is served daily.La Table d’Edouard, the hotel’s restaurant, features traditional French cuisine. There is a 24-hour snack bar and guests can enjoy their meals on the terrace.Free private parking is available. Guests of the ibis Styles Nantes Rezé Aéroport can explore the area with the Loire River and Machines of the Isle of Nantes.
- The property is well located for the airport. It has a/c a good breakfast and friendly staff.
- Parking. Not so far from the airport but quite near to Nantes downtown (by car).
- Great breakfast included, complimentary water, coffee and juice, cute bag of sweets in room. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows and spacious, spotless room.
- The Quality that I have come to expect from the chain was very apparent.
- Convenient, friendly staff, modern decoration, clean, good parking area just outside Hotel.
Campanile Nantes ~ Rezé Aéroport
Simply furnished, rooms at the Hotel Campanile Nantes Rezé Aéroport include a private bathroom, a TV with satellite channels and Canal+, and a telephone.A buffet breakfast is served daily. The hotel’s restaurant proposes regional recipes and special menus for children.Nantes Atlantique Airport is only 3.7 miles from the hotel and Nantes city centre is only a 13-minute drive. Lac de Grand-Lieu Nature Reserve is a 36-minute drive and beaches on the west coast are a 45-minute drive.
- The hotel location services were just right for a one night stay to catch a flight the next morning
- The beds were comfortable, the room was big enough, it was rather quiet. It’s not very far from the airport.
- Easy access from main road. Close to the river boat ferry.
- most of the staff were helpful and friendly. breakfast was good
- The food was really excellent although breakfast is expensive
Première Classe Nantes Sud – Rezé Aéroport
The guest rooms feature en suite facilities, satellite TV and a work area.Première Classe Nantes Sud – Rezé Aéroport provides a daily buffet breakfast and has vending machines offering a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks.The centre of Nantes is 3.1 miles away, where guests can visit the Graslin Theatre, the Château de Ducs de Bretagne and its many shops and restaurants.
- A decent Chinese restaurant next door as. I restaurant on facility.
- Located about 15 minutes driving from Nantes airport, McDonald’s and KFC nearby about 2 minutes driving. Room is clean but quite small
- Close to airport so good for early morning flights if all you need is a bed for 4-5 hours sleep.
Cleaning ladies were very helpful. When they read the paper that says our room is not clean, they immediately cleaned our room leaving the job in their hands.
Transportation to the city center is easier with the boat near the hostel. But be careful, after a certain time, you can’t use boat and the busses. You need to take the tram, then walk approximately 20 minutes to the hostel.
- The hotel was close to restaurants and Nantes airport , €20 euro for taxi, staff were efficient , helpful and friendly, LeClerc supermarket a few minutes walk Flunch restaurant inside , relatively good value for money . Would not have wanted to have stayed any longer than 1 night .
Ibis Budget Nantes Reze Aeroport
Rooms are modern and bright with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Each is fitted with a shower room and WC.A daily breakfast service is available at the Ibis Budget Nantes Reze Aeroport and breakfast includes cereal, pastries, jam and honey, hot drinks, juice, and yogurt.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Ibis Budget Nantes Reze Aeroport guests may benefit from special rates at the nearby restaurant La Table d’Edouard.Pornic is 26.1 miles away from Ibis Budget Nantes Reze Aeroport. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 3.1 miles from Ibis Budget Nantes Reze Aeroport. Private parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was ok but not much bread. Coffee uninspiring. However clean tidy room at a good price. Excellent shower.
- Clean, comfortable, easy parking, nice staff. Good value. First time at Ibis, but we now will use I bis again.
- The staff were very helpful The young girl on reception who spoke english very well couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Clean simple rooms with a big bed, nice staff, easy for Nantes Airport.
location is excellent for early flight from airport;
Great car park, well locked to park you car.
Diner was surprisingly pleasant, small choice but good and good quality and value.
Campanile Nantes Centre – Saint Jacques
Guest rooms at the Campanile Nantes Centre – Saint Jacques are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. The en suite bathrooms feature a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Guests are also invited to enjoy the hotel’s restaurant serving contemporary French cuisine on the terrace and the modern lounge bar.The reception desk at Campanile Nantes Centre – Saint Jacques is open 24 hours a day.Private parking is available on site and the hotel is located a 5-minute drive from Nantes Nord Train Station and a 10-minute drive on the Périphérique from Nantes Airport. The Cité des Congrès and the Euronantes Business Pole are both within a 5-minute drive.
It was in a good location for public transport. The hotel was clean, tidy and comfortable the staff were very helpful.
Getting into the city was easy as the bus stop was just outside the door.
- The refurbished modern room and the revitalised restaurant menu. The hotel is well located for the city ringroad and particularly for the motorway which heads south. It enjoys easily accessible underground parking which is of course free.
- Nice room and big bathroom. Everything was clean, the location was easy for travelling across France. Nice bar downstairs which was open late so we could get a drink after a long day travelling. Quiet location with parking next door.
- Location. On a bus route to centre. Safe parking.
- It’s a great place for walking into Nantes, visiting the coast and much more.
- It was in a good location for public transport. The hotel was clean, tidy and comfortable the staff were very helpful.
Escale Oceania Nantes
Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels are provided in each of the air-conditioned guest rooms. The rooms feature a contemporary décor and include en suite bathrooms with hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast area, and guests are invited to enjoy a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar.Private parking is available during your stay at an extra cost and the hotel offers a free airport shuttle service. The city centre of Nantes is reached by car in 20 minutes.
- Very comfortable and clean, lovely staff, excellent breakfast and free shuttle to the airport
- Very friendly personnel. Fast service and good breakfast.
- I arrived at 10:30 in the morning, and as requested, they had a room ready for me!
- Bed was comfy, and all facilities in place. Breakfast is buffet, with a reasonable selection. Evening meal in the main hotel, excellent.
- The hotel is very close to Nantes Airport and is walking distance to the departure hall. Approximately 800m walk of between 10-15 minutes.The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
Novotel Nantes Centre Bord de Loire
The Novotel Nantes Centre Bord de Loire has a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine and offers a view of the river. In the summertime, the outdoor patio is open for dining.The buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant and the bar is perfect for an aperitif or an after-dinner drink.Additional facilities include free access to iMac computers with Wi-Fi (in the lobby) and private parking.Different public transportations, right next to the hotel will allow you to access Congrès Convention center, which is 8 minutes away, and to the train station, which is 9 minutes away. Free parking is available from noon on Friday to noon on Sunday.
- All normal Novotel standard, not exceptional but perfectly OK
- Parking was available although at a price. Restaurant meal was very enjoyable.
- I came specifically to see Les Machies des L’ile de Nante and the Jules Verne museum. These were within easy walking distance and the cafes and bars across the bridge were an easy charming walk.
- Great staff. Large and clean room, large bathroom, very clean.
- Excellent localization, very easy to go tomany places walking or by public transportation. Excellent room, with view to the river and very quiet at night.
B&B Hôtel Nantes Aéroport
The air-conditioned rooms at B&B Nantes Aéroport feature a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet.A microwave and vending machine are at guests’ disposal. A shuttle stop is 650 feet from the property and leads to the train station.
- The bed, thankfully, was very comfortable. You get what you pay for and this is a budget hotel, and of course, the only one at Nantes airport for now. Hopefully, there will be more – a little bit of competition will go down well.
- Because the room was “minimalist” in both furniture and decor I could immediately see that it was perfectly clean and contained everything necessary for a short stay. The bed was comfortable, the linen clean and the one towel in the bathroom was sufficient (no unnecessary laundry – helps global warming).
The hotel Restaurant next door was good.
The hotel is a 10min walk to the airport terminal.
- There is nothing wrong with the place, its budget and you get what you pay for.
The place was clean and the fact there was a lift was good for heavy baggage.
The cleaning staff were nice.
The machine for receiving the key code is an excellent idea if you arrive out of hours.
The location is excellent that I could walk from the airport to the B&B.
Kyriad Nantes Sud – Bouaye Aéroport
Free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV and a tea and coffee tray are provided in each of the guest rooms. All rooms include a telephone and en suite bathroom facilities.Breakfast is served every morning in the luminous breakfast room at Hotel Kyriad Nantes Sud-Bouaye Aéroport. Evening meals can be enjoyed from Monday to Saturday in the Les Champs d’Avaux Restaurant.Free private parking is available and the city centre of Nantes is 15-minute drive away. The hotel is situated a 45-minute drive from both La Baule Beach and the Gulf of Morbihan.
- Dining & breakfast rooms, gardens excellent, swimming pool, quietness. nearness to Nantes airport.
- Pool and hot tub in the garden are a nice extra and the staff are very friendly
- The hotel is in the countryside about 5 km from the airport. It had a nice feel and is very clean. Rooms are basic but ours overlooked the grove behind the hotel.
- The welcoming was very nice. Child friendly . Room Clean ( don’t be put off by the reception area) lovely garden at the back of the hotel with swimming pool.
- This is a lovely place – very tranquil, clean and comfortable. Less than 20 mins by taxi from airport (€21) Train station is 20 min walk from hotel with direct train from Bouaye to Nantes/Pornic. Bus stop not far from hotel. Lovely setting with pool surrounded by garden and even its own duck pond! Easy walking to Grand lac reserve which is stunning! (Egrets, humming bird hawk moth and amazing wild flowers along route) very quiet whilst we were there. Can’t comment on food as didn’t eat at hotel. Bouaye is a nice small town but not much open in evening for eating/drinking. The muscadet wine locally is splendid!! Would happily recommend and return.
ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne
The rooms at ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one also has an en suite bathroom, which is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.You may choose to read one of the newspapers at reception. Other onsite facilities include luggage storage. Bicycles are available for free at ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne and children can also play in a dedicated area.
Hauts Pavés Saint Félix is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, city trips and promenades.
- Friendly staff, excellent location, great breakfast and very clean and comfortable
- Breakfast good, rooms a bit small but OK, location very good
- Very small room, breakfast under expectations, restaurant with limited options allready cooked
- The breakfast and the location. All the atmosphere at the hall is very nice.
- The room was clean and the location was only a few minutes away from some really nice shopping/dining areas. On-site parking despite what the ad said.
Top Hotels In Rezé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rezé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rezé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!