10 Best Hotels To Stay In Révillon Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Révillon Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Révillon Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Révillon Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Révillon Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Révillon Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Révillon Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Révillon Picardy:
Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette
The hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette has a terrace. You can play pool at the accommodation, and bike rental is available.Reims is 14 miles from Hotel Le Relais De Fleurette, while Épernay is 26 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 47 miles away.
- An indoor/outdoor swimming pool and terrace. with jacuzzi, sauna and fitness. Great lawned garden for outdoor dining with games outhouse and lots of space for children to run around! Great indoor restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- The hotel was very pretty, but the room was awful. Although, very clean, modern and everything needed, it was too small. There was only one place you could stand up, upstairs as had stupidly low ceilings. My partner and I aren’t very tall, but we still struggled with the ceiling. The staff was pleasant, but tried to upsell all the drinks. I asked for 2 rums, and just before I asked the price, he was going to give me the top priced ones.
Excellent front of house, he researched 100 year commemoratives event post battle of l’ Ainse 1918.
Great food, my god so so good.
- very relaxing atmosphere stunning location and something for everyone to do
The situation was very quiet and peaceful. The buildings were renovated sympathetically. The gardens were attractive, the swimming pool was heated to a warm temperature and there were other recreational facilities.
Château de Courcelles
With high ceilings and ornate furnishings, guest rooms offer views of the surrounding gardens. Each room has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.A French fine dining experience can be enjoyed in the historic dining room with wooden beams, or in the atrium with views of the gardens. Château de Courcelles features a wine cellar with 1000 wine references, as well as 250 types of champagne.Massage treatments can be organized upon request for an additional fee. There is also a tennis court on site and an option of 3 jogging routes through the château’s gardens.
- Liked everything apart from the view which was a bit limited. Like room 4 best
- You feel like a royal family member here. The service, location and level of privacy is unmatched. Awesome holiday.
- We absolutely loved every minute of our stay!!! It was just me and my 11 year old daughter and we felt spoiled rotten from the minute we walked in! The staff was the so friendly and the attention to detail was amazing! The hotel itself was immaculately kept up! The room service was also incredible. I would recommend this château to anyone! We had an incredible and relaxed time!!!
Excellent location for touring the champagne region. Beautiful historic chateau with tasteful decor. Lovely warm swimming pool. Excellent gourmet restaurant. Polite helpful
- bed very comfy. good size room and bathroom. exceeded my expectations.
Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette
Experience truly comfortable accommodation and sample delicious cuisine at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, located in an exceptional green setting on the bank of a lake. Breakfast is served everyday at an extra cost.Guests have access to the Aqua Mundo water park, located 1.2 miles away, upon reservation. The Ailette Golf Course is only 1,950 feet from the property and walking paths border the lake. Free bikes are available on site.Free private parking is provided at the Qualys-Hotel Laon Sud du Golf de l’Ailette, making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car. The hotel is near a golf resort and a sailing school, and close to famous historical sites including Laon and its gothic cathedral.
Nice pool & Lake side location.
Chance of seeing Otters in the Lake
Nice breakfast by the pool.
Free WiFi worked OK for us (Use your own data SIM if you want to stream films, ect…!!)
- Staff friendliness and the dinner/choice of wines were very good, ample car parking . Situated on the lakeside in pleasant countryside. Less than three hours away from the channel tunnel
- Incredibly comfortable room with balcony overlooking lake. Saw an otter and other wildlife. The most comfortable bed I have slept in for a while. Easy parking. Lovely drinks on the pontoon.
- Beautiful location on a lake full of wildlife. Close to the lovely cathedral city of Laon. Large, comfy rooms. Friendly and professional staff. Really good restaurant. We shall certainly be going back.
- excellent location. staff very friendly, food very good would recommend this hotel to others
- Nice pool & Lake side location.
L’Auberge de Vauclair
The contemporary rooms at L’Auberge de Vauclair are decorated using different themes. Each room offers free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. One room offers a walk-in shower and a spa bath.Every morning you can enjoy a traditional, French breakfast with fresh bread, pastries and homemade jams and chocolate. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine with fresh and local products. You can also have a drink at the bar.You can access the Abbaye de Vauclair, just 1.2 miles away or the Chemin des Dames equestrian centre a 10-minute drive away. The Center Parcs Le Lac d’Ailette is 4.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Restaurant was very good and excellent service, quality of food.
Exceptional place – and so good value for money.
- Great staff, food and location. Made the last pit stop before crossing channel home much more comfortable than usual. Would stay again next trip.
- Excellent food and parking. The owner speaks very good English. Would definitely stay again.
- The friendly staff , the excellent bedroom/bathroom , the well executed and imaginative menu , great wine list and all at most reasonable prices . This is a hidden gem , not 15 minutes from the autoroute des anglais . The owner chef speaks fluent english .
- Simply a delightful place. With a fantastic auberge.
- Everything was perfect. Great Réception from Manuel – the room was fabulous , very comfortable, great bathroom in a modern setting.
Logis Hotel du Chemin des Dames
The rooms at Hotel du Chemin des dames feature carpeted floor and have a telephone. The bathroom is fitted with a shower or a bathtub.A continental breakfast is available very morning and can be served in your rooms. Dishes such as entrecote au Maroilles or tartes picardes can be sampled in the Gril Picard, the restaurant on site.The hotel is located 6.2 miles from Centre Park Attraction Park and 6.2 miles from l’Ailette Golf Course. Saint-Erme Train Station is just 5 miles away.
- This quiet hotel is in a small town just off the famous Chemin De Dames. There is an on site bar/tabac with an outdoor terrace. Evening meals & breakfast are served in a small dining room. Everyone was friendly & everything was spotlessly clean. There is private on site parking. Breakfast & dinner are good value for money.
- We stayed in the accessible room on the ground floor, which was comfortable and well equipped. The bathroom was as big as the bedroom, and as well as a full-scale wet room also included a whirlpool bath, which was an amazing experience, although sadly not accessible to my disabled husband.
- A hotel with character. Landlady very welcoming. My room, a single, small but well appointed and decorated. Bed very comfy. Ideal for a single traveller. Evening dinner simple, home cooking; very good for price. An excellent range of beers available including the landlady’s son’s own brew! Brilliant. Parking at rear of hotel. I stayed only one night as a motorcyclist returning from France to the UK but would stay here again without hesitation.
- Room was small but adequate for a night. Parking round the back out of view. Good for motorcycles.
Excellent hotel, typical rural French village with cafe on site and good restaurant.
Excellent staff family managed and run.
Adequate parking on site.
Logis Des Nations
Away from the big cities, you will enjoy the quietness of the countryside and relax .This hotel propose 19 rooms divided in 2, 3 or 4 people and deluxe rooms and a secured parking lot.
- This property was chosen as it was near to the Chemin des Dames battlefields and parking appeared to be good — other than an adequate breakfast, these were the only aspects that came up to expectations.
This is the perfect place for exploring the WW1 and WW2 history of the area, as it’s round the corner from the 1939-40 AASF airfield and on the Chemin des Dames.
The rooms are motel-style, so with outside doors, and are in the process of being renovated, although ours had not been. They were very comfortable, soft beds, decent bathroom, bedside lights (v. important!) and reasonably quiet. All in all, very good value.
- Location was convenient. Restaurant in town was nice.
- I mostly enjoyed it when it was time to leave. Seriously AVOID
- So convenient near to the motorway en route to Calais. Quiet and nice staff.
Chateau De Fere
It is set in 60 acres of parkland with a tennis court and opportunities for hiking and cycling.All the rooms are equipped with en suite facilities. They have views over the castle’s fortress and gardens.There is a gastronomic restaurant and in the summer, guests can enjoy their meals on the terrace.The Chateau de Fere is ideally located in beautiful countryside and just 45 minutes from Disneyland Paris. Free private parking with video surveillance is available on site.
- The grounds with the castle ruins were amazing! The hotel itself was nice but didn’t feel like a five star. It could have been kept up better. We did get amazing massages and the spa area was nice. The pool need to be cleaned. Over all it was nice but we had just come from another Château the night before that was a four star and was amazingly manicured and the attention to detail from the staff was amazing!
- location with ruined chateau adjacent. great grounds.
Absolutely stunning setting
Receptionists were amazing – gave us an upgrade
Rooms were huge and beautiful
Pool was fantastic
- The staff, and the estate itself were simply off the charts wonderful.
- The location. This could be a world class hotel given the building/view and location. It currently is anything but.
Le Clos du Mont d’Hor
All the rooms at Le Clos du Mont d’Hor are decorated with a mix of contemporary style and antique furniture. Each is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Reims Cathedral is just 1.9 miles away.
- We had the ground floor room so had access to the garden which was a bonus for me. Also got a discount price for their rather nice champagne.
- Beautiful location: Friendly helpful staff: Clean spacious room: Secure parking
- The beds were comfy and the shower and bath were good. The champagne was excellent!. The receptionist lady was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was lovely.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful location, generous owner
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful property, great breakfast!
Hotel Inn Design Laon (Ex: Ibis Budget)
All rooms at the hotel have a private bathroom and toilet, a desk and a small wardrobe. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s dining room and guests can enjoy dinner in the Restaurant Resto Novo.Free private parking is provided at the Ibis Budget Laon. The hotel is also well served by public transport. Le Lac de l’Ailette is 9.3 miles from the property.
- It is well priced and it is possible to walk to the Medieval Town, the room was very clean and bedding was good. Bar open in Ibis next door.
- Very attentive staff upon my arrival. Couldn’t be more helpful. 1st Class!
- Nice enough. Clean room and helpful staff. Main complaint was the noise from other guests during the night (past 11pm). It felt like they were in the room they were so noisy. Also the bed was rock hard so it you like a firm mattress this is right up your street. Parking easy as was a late check in.
Perfect stop over enroute to Calais.
Clean and tidy. Very good value for money.
- It was a really convenient place to stop over on a long journey. The breakfast was good value and nice. The staff were nice. The beds were comfortable.
Everyday, the Grill Winchester restaurant serves grilled meat and regional cuisine from Picardie in the air-conditioned dining room or on the terrace. There is a bar on site serving drinks and snacks 24/7. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Reception is open 24 hours and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire Hôtel Ibis Laon. Guests can discover the Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Laon and the Caverne Du Dragon war museum, 11.2 miles away.Ibis Laon hotel is 2.5 miles from Laon Station and 3.7 miles from the A26 motorway, exit 13. Free private parking is possible on site. The hotel is 8.7 miles from Le Lac d’Ailette Holiday Park and 11.2 miles from the famous Chemin des Dames.
- Quick and easy to stay at. Good that it had a simple restaurant and breakfast good.
- Ease of access , very helpful & friendly staff , The fact it has a restaurant And welcomes dogs
- Restaurant was ok. Breakfast fine. Staff friendly. Generally clean.
Buffet breakfast choices
Helpful friendly staff
Public area decor
- Excellent value for money and very comfortable and clean. Although it is a few KMs off the motorway it is a great stopping point when travelling with a dog. Breakfast is great value too and the WiFi is good.
Top Hotels In Révillon Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Révillon Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Révillon Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Révillon Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!