10 Best Hotels To Stay In Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Revest-les-roches Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
ULVF Le Domaine de l’Olivaie
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play table tennis and billiards at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Cannes is 21.7 miles from Le Domaine de l’Olivaie, while Menton is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 12.4 miles from Le Domaine de l’Olivaie.
- Reminded me of the movie “Dirty Dancing” Tons of family activities offered at the property. Perfect summer getaway.
- The relaxed athmosphere, facilites especially the fabulous swimming pool and surrounding views are spectacular. Staff we’re going out of there way to make us as comfortable as possible.
- Esta enclavado en sitio precioso, en el principio de los Alpes, estás a 20 km de Niza y unos 30 km de Italia, los apartamentos son fabulosos y muy nuevos.
- Piscina, minigolf, ping-pong…… tutto compreso nel prezzo. Accoglienza del personale. Posizione panoramica. Buona colazione.
la chambre – studio, propre, repeinte, et la literie bonne.
la piscine de belle taille
Hôtel Restaurant des 2 Vallées
All rooms feature a view of the mountains, a TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at Hôtel Restaurant des 2 Vallées. Guests can also enjoy lunch or dinner in the on-site restaurant.Saint-Laurent-du-Var is a 25-minute drive from the hotel and the Mercantour National Park is 28.6 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking.
- First, I should say that it is an older hotel, with adequate, but not large, rooms. This, plus traffic in the area others might find objectionable. But we found the owners/family/staff such pleasant and cheerful people that we chose to ignore the shortcomings. In addition, the location at the base of jagged “mountains” and the junction of the Vesubies and Var rivers is spectacular. Kt is a great base for exploring the area, though the roads are narrow and winding. A further benefit of the area is that it is a short walk to the Plan du Var rail station for the Chemin de Fer de Provence railroad. You can take one of several train a day into the mountains, particularly to Entrevaux which is a wonderful citadel city. Have lunch and take a later train back for dinner at your hotel.
- The hotel is in a very scenic spot but on a very busy road. We walked to a nearby cafe and passed a couple of shops but not a lot in vicinity.
- Petit hôtel de charme, dommage sur une grande route avec beaucoup de circulation le matin. Heureusement, le double vitrage fait son office. Bon repas, pas cher, cuisine familiale.
- Assez proche de toutes nos ballades (Isola 2000, Nice…) ambiance familiale apprécié, repas et petit déjeuner comme on aime en toute simplicité, peut-être proposer charcuterie et fromage au petit déjeuner et revoir votre prix à la hausse mais pas trop. Hôtel très propre, le prix est très raisonnable. La route ne nous a pas gêné le soir
- Ein familiär geführtes kleines Hotel, das gezielt auf die Wünsche der Gäste eingeht. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich, das Gemüse der Gerichte auf der Speisekarte stammt aus eigenem Anbau der Familie. Motorräder können gesondert in der Einfahrt gesichert abgestellt werden. Ein großer Parkplatz liegt direkt vor dem Hotel.
La Maison de la Tour
At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet. The rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view.Nice is 18 miles from La Maison de la Tour. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, food amazing.
- Get away from it all in a medieval mountain village
- A beautiful location high up in the mountains of the southern Alps. The ancient village is full of personality with a lovely square, cobbled streets and unusual houses built to cope with the steep slopes. Stefan is a very good cook!
- This is an amazing place and the food was excellent.
- Large room, not many facilities but very pleasant atmosphere. Very clean. Good breakfast. Helpful host.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Breakfast and meals can be enjoyed on the terrace, under the shade of the grape vines. Sun loungers and parasols are also available.Menton is 14.3 miles from La Vigneraie, while Monte Carlo is 12.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 13 miles from La Vigneraie.
Old but charming hotel with authentic details. Friendly hard working personell.
Our room had a huge balcony and room was big too.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming. We had an evening meal on 2 ocassions and it was excellent. Lovely village and just down the road an excellent boulangerie.
- Very nice spot, comfortable room, with an excellent restaurant.
- This is an ok place to stay but has seen better days
Personale molto gentile e premuroso, struttura carina, immersa nel verde e pulita, cibo ottimo ad un prezzo abbordabile. La stanza (la nostra aveva un bel terrazzino che dava sul verde del giardino) ha tutte le comodità necessaria per ben soggiornare.
Non so se torneremo in quella zona, ma consiglio questa struttura a chi passa da quelle parti.
- Old but charming hotel with authentic details. Friendly hard working personell.
With a view of the mountains or of the garden, rooms at Mas Fleuri have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Individually decorated, they also include an LCD TV and a desk.A self-serve continental breakfast buffet is offered every morning. At the restaurant, the awarded chef Christophe proposes regional food and a wide selection of wines.Levens offers art exhibitions throughout the year, as well as a tennis court and a swimming pool. Horse riding, rock climbing and biking are some of the activities proposed nearby. Menton is a 45-minute drive and Monaco is 19.3 miles away.
- Charming wee spot and very lovely operator. Welcoming. Nice area but quite a bit off the main roads
- The hotel was comfortable and our breakfast was good.
- House and owner. Cook- HAVE to go there every year.
- l’acceuil, les renseignements demandés,le repas excellent
- Le restautant est excellent. Avec un rapport qualité prix correct
The hotel boasts 40 modern rooms decorated in Mediterranean colours, all of them opening onto a private balcony overlooking the swimming pool or the tennis court. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. For the convenience of those travelling with children or friends, the hotel offers 30 studios with a fully-equipped kitchen.Located only 20 minutes from the famous Promenade des Anglais, the hotel’s restaurant, Servella, is the perfect place to enjoy creative local cuisine in one of its five dining rooms.Nestled in a 5-acre park with swimming pool, tennis court and playground, the hotel also has several conference rooms, thus making it a great base for a family holiday or a business trip alike.
- Nice hotel with a lot of interesting design features, borderline tacky but I found most of it pretty nice. The rooms were spacious and adequately furnished, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The restaurant was nice and big, outdoor seating is also available. The pool area is quite nice with comfortable sunbeds. The parking are is big and there is a “backup”parking on the side of the hotel.
- The bed was comfy. The breakfast was ok – some variety.
Nice surroundings / balcony.
Clean airy breakfast room and nice choice of food.
Great restaurant nearby. (Walking distance).
- The pool was very nice, wonderful view and quiet. It was good for a one night.
- The best part of the hotel was the pool, according to our son. And the breakfast was good. The staff was very helpful although their English was a bit rusty. The rooms are spacious and have a separate toilet (!) and a balcony. We did’t use it because it was too hot outside. Luckily there was air conditioning. We have to mention the restaurant (terrace) It was really lovely to eat there and the staff was really relaxed, friendly and accurate!
Hotel Lou Castelet
At the hotel, rooms come with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Hotel Lou Castelet also boast a mountain view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation offers a children’s playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Lou Castelet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with any queries that they may have.Nice is 6.2 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 7.5 miles from Hotel Lou Castelet.
- Nicely decorated rooms, quiet location. Handy petrol station next door if required.
- Nette kamers. Zeer vriendelijk personeel, mensen die echt hun best doen. Ontbijt en avondmaal was ook zeker in orde.
L’hôtel est absolument magnifique et très calme.
Tout est de qualité du petit déjeuner à la literie.
La chambre était très spacieuse et décorée avec beaucoup de goût
Un excellent rapport qualité / prix pour un hôtel 4 étoiles
- Buffet du petit déjeuner copieux et gouteux pour tous les goûts, personnel très sympathique, cadre agréable et calme.
- Le personnel était très agréable et disponible . La chambre était parfaite .
All rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.A continental breakfast with croissants, bread and jam is served every morning at Hostellerie Aspremont. A restaurant with a terrace is also available on site.This property is 6.8 miles from the A8 motorway and 23 miles from the Italian Border. The sea is a 30-minute bus ride away and free private parking is available on site.
- Location of the object (on top of the hill) is exceptional, atmosphere and service in the object was great and breakfast was very delicious.
- The owner was very nice, welcoming, and was really taking care of her customers. We loved our stay even if it was too short (only one night as we were hiking on the GR5)! The evening in the common space with the fireplace was enjoyable and the breakfast was very delicious and varied. Everything made us feel at home.
- Meals were excellent and home cooked, very lovely lady that owns and runs it, couldn’t do enough for us .
- A great selection of food for breakfast and a beautiful views everywhere. The staff is very helpful and friendly. WiFi was pretty reliable and overall we enjoyed our stay.
- My husband and I LOVED our hotel!!! There are so many good things to say about it!!! The owner is a sweet German woman who speaks 5 languages (German, French, Italian, English and Russian)!!! She answered all our questions, knew all the best spots to visit and gave great advice. We were taken care of in such a great way that we felt like old friends! She let us go swimming in the pool late into the night, the gardens were gorgeous and very private, breakfast was delicious, our beds comfortable, our room had an amazing “very French” view of the surrounding town… everything was just incredible!!! The drive up the mountain was a bit long and scary in the begining but TOTALLY worth it!!!! The view was magnificent! This hotel was exactly what we were looking for- very “hometown” traditional, clean, friendly, romantic…! We highly recommend the hotel!!! ?
The Promotel offers 84 air-conditioned guestrooms each with a satellite and cable TV.Promotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine and a view of the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. Guests can enjoy a meal in the air-conditioned dining room or on the garden terrace.The hotel can be found by taking Exit 51.1 Carros when coming from Marseille.
- Everything was good recommended for everyone price is reasonable good.
- The staff is amazing, I travel a lot and every time I am in Nice I always book this property.
- The Hotel facilities, such as the fitness centre, the good wi-fi. The value for money.
- The bed was extra comfy, the staff extremely nice and the overall decor of the hotel was artsy without veering into gaudy. The air conditionning was top notch, though a little noisy (not much, as such things go). I did not get a chance to use them, but it was cool to know the hotel provides a pool, a fitness room and even a sauna for no extra charge.
My dog was accepted and threated well.
Staff was friendly.
Les Tchitchou’S Night
The rooms at Les Tchitchou’S Night are decorated in a contemporary style and provide a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower and toilet. While all include a wardrobe, some also feature a private balcony and views of the garden.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Free public parking is available at a bus terminal 350 feet away and some parking spaces are also available in front of the hotel. Nice city centre is 10.6 miles away and Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 12.4 miles away. Other local towns include Menton and Cap-d’Ail, both less than a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Revest-les-roches Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Revest-les-Roches Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!