10 Best Hotels To Stay In Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Revest-des-brousses Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
ibis budget Manosque Cadarache
Rooms includes a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at ibis budget Manosque Cadarache. Restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the property.This hotel is 7.5 miles from Gréoux-les-Bains and its thermal station. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good option – Good breakfast – easy to find – clean, cosy room
- Good clean hotel and good facilities for a someone who arrives late.
- Exactly as expected, this is our third or fourth stay
– very clean and tidy hotel
– very nice and helpfull personel
- Convenient. I think that’s the best way to describe it. Good value for money, but they do cut everything(!) to a minimum – from the towels to the wood on the bathroom doors (…you’ll see when you get there).
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have views of the mountain or city. Rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Apt is 16.2 miles from Hotel Galilee, while Gordes is 25.5 miles away. The area is a popular destination for visiting lavender fields. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 40.4 miles from Hotel Galilee.
- Great view from our room on the terrace and easy access via elevator. Comfortable bed, clean and modern room.
- Excellent location in a lovely village. The hotel had a wonderful patio area where you could take your wine and sit out overlooking the amazing views. You can walk to the best restaurant we went to on our entire trip called Auberge Coupoles (need to book but we did the same day). The proprieter was helpful with her limited English. A good night’s sleep in a unique little hotel.
- friendly staff, spacious room, good shower, bike storage in nearby garage, outside terrace with wonderful views
Just could barely stay for one night. Free security parking is good! The owner is really friendly but with limited English skills.
Close to the Lavender plantation
– Despite being a small hotel it features a lift (elevator)
– Located a nice small village
– Large room
La Bastide Saint Georges & Spa
La Bastide Saint Georges features comfortable rooms with private terraces, a swimming pool and a relaxation area. Each room has a refined décor. Free WiFi Internet access is available.There is an independent restaurant located in the hotel serving Provencal dishes.This hotel boasts is set in Luberon Natural Park, a 45-minute drive from Valensole lavender fields and from Gorges du Verdon Canyon.
- Beautiful interiors, friendly staff. We arrived after they had stopped serving food but they still made us something. The terrace overlooking the hills on the lovely sofas
- Friendly and efficient staff. Location of restaurant for dinner. Quiet room
- The place is quiet,clean and perfect if you want to visit the Provence.
- Fantastic hotel – modern & clean. We arrived late and the receptionist couldn’t do enough to ensure we had food and were comfortable
- Very friendly staff, nice family rooms, easy parking and nice restaurant nearby
Le Mas Du Pont Roman
The rooms and apartments at Le Mas Du Pont Roman have views of the garden and a TV. All accommodations come with free WiFi access, while the apartment also has a fully equipped kitchen.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and guests can choose to have it served on the terrace during the summer.This property offers a sauna and free parking. While cycling is popular in the local area, guests may also choose to drive 30 minutes to the cheese-making village of Banon. Lavender fields can be visited in the surroundings.
Friendly helpful hosts
- Fantastic experience! We stayed for one night and loved it immediately! Very romantic place! The rooms are very spacious and recently innovated and the hosts actually offered us two rooms to choose from! We’ve chosen in a room with a view of the ancient Roman bridge, which is located just beside the hotel. There’s an inside and outside pools and a sauna, which is also nice. We arrived late and didn’t have a car (we were hiking) and the hosts booked us a nice restaurant in a nearby town and what’s more, they gave us a car lift free of charge to the restaurant! We’ll definitely stay there again and we highly recommend this place.
- Very warm welcome. Big room and super breakfast. Nice indoor swimming pool!
- To have a breakfast in the sun outside on that spot… just amazing! Very nice owners in a beautiful hotel. The area is breathtaking and after a day of discovering all the other lovely villages in the neighborhood it was great to come back there!
This is a family owned property.
The owners and their son are extremely friendly and always willing to make your stay confortable.
It is a very french experience with a delightful breakfast with homemade jams .
The premises are well kept and the pool is a big plus.
The room I stayed in was facing north and it was fresh at night.
It is very quiet during the day and the night and easy access to numerous lovely villages.
- Beautiful grounds
Le Couvent Des Minimes Hotel & Spa
It offers a free outdoor pool with a fully furnished sun terrace. The spa and wellness centre is available for a surcharge and uses L’Occitane products. Guests can also enjoy an indoor pool at extra cost, a tennis court, a modern lounge and a library.Each air-conditioned room at the Le Couvent Des Minimes Hotel & Spa has contemporary décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms are accessed via a lift.The restaurant Le Cloître, awarded one Michelin star, serves Provencal and Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or taste regional wines at one of the 3 bars available.Manosque is 12.4 miles away and free private parking is available on site. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- The land around it. The peace and quiet. The quirky art in the courtyard.
- The hotel is great!! Good meals in dinner (and beautiful breakfast) in a well decorated cozy restaurant, a nice swimming pool and very friendly staffs. The room was rather small, but well organized and equipped with a coffee machine and a en electronic kettle. The bathroom kids were also very good. The estate has a long history to tell and it is very interested to see how its utility changed over centuries.
A lavender field outside but no possible to reach by walk. Hopefully a space to leave the car next to it.
Help to our luggage to the room.
- Beautiful setting, excellent food, intimate and leisurely atmosphere.
- Our room was a dark cave. We were disappointed, but the michelin star restaurant balanced all the bad senses.
Le Grand Hotel
Located over three floors and accessed via a staircase, the rooms offer a city view. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gordes is 29.2 miles from Le Grand Hotel, while Gréoux-les-Bains is 14.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 44.1 miles from the property.
- Clean and centrally located. Although there were steps up and down to the area, there was good secure storage for our bicycles.
- Excellent no nonsense good value hotel. Great location.
- In 35c plus temps we missed having aircon and the road was noisey outside until past 1am.
- Exceptionally helpful staff , well managed hotel. Large room with fan which helped. Hotel spotlessly clean. Centrally located – whilst main busy road it quietened off in the evening and there is a nice area with tables and chairs, couple of sunloungers at the back of hotel. Enjoyed Forcalquier.
- Warm welcome and very friendly and helpful owners . Room very clean and comfortable. Central location . Parking available. Have stayed here once before and did not disappoint again .
Auberge de Reillanne
Views of the garden, a minibar and free toiletries are provided in the rooms at Auberge de Reillanne. Each one has been decorated in a simple style and also includes a bath in its en suite bathroom.Breakfast is served in the large dining room. Additional facilities at the property include a bar and luggage storage.Free private parking is available on site and the A51 motorway is just 12.4 miles from the property. In the area, you may also choose to drive the 1.6 miles to Reillanne village or the 16.2 miles to Apt.
- Large country house located just outside of town with a beautiful garden. Nearby gas station and supermarket and plenty of restaurants within a 10 min drive – well located to travel the area. The rooms are spacious and nice, freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast and the hospitality is amazing
- If you like a very quiet place, this is the perfect countryside inn, very clean, comfortable, huge bathroom (room 2), no TV, but that was ok for us. There are lots of hammocs and picknic tables on the property where you can relax with a book in your hand. Not much to do around the area, but we only stayed for one night on our way to Gorge du Verdon. I reccommand this place for short stays.
We’ve made a last minute booking when travelling though Provence and I’m glad we’ve stayed in this cozy countryside house with friendly host instead of some cheap rundown chain hotel. Expect nothing fancy but all is nice and clean. Breakfast is 9 Euro extra per person but worth it – freshly baked baguette and croissants were delicious. Lady has also recommended us a restaurant for a dinner in Céreste which was very good.
Would definitely stay again.
- Lovely, tranquil location,. Everything perfect. Village a mile away, two restaurants around the square. Good base for lavender fields.
- Charming hostess, fabulous location and excellent breakfast
Hôtel Saint Clair
Rooms at Hôtel Saint Clair are simply decorated and feature garden views. All include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves local and Provencal dishes that can be enjoyed in a dining room or on a shaded terrace. A bar is also at guests’ disposal.With Manosque Train station 21.7 miles away, the hotel provides free on-site parking. A hot-air ballooning sight at Forcalquier is 10.6 miles away.
- We have stayed in the Hôtel Saint Clair for one night and really enjoyed the stay! The room was big and nice and despite we stayed at off-season (end of March) there was no problem getting a hot dinner at the hotel in the evening and the food was really delicious! The hosts were very friendly and gave us a lot of useful advices. We will quite likely to stay there again.
Very good breakfast, lunch, dinner and DESSERTS! Try omelette at lunch – you will love it:) Walk 3 minutes uphill on the road to the small lovely lavande field. You will never forget its aroma and bee murmur:)
Enjoy relaxing provence vacation at this small silent paradise!
- Létablissement a le mérite d’exister et nous avons donc pu faire étape dans notre randonnée. L’accueil est sympathique et le petit-déjeuner est très correct.’
- Hotel très calme dans un bel environnement. Accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires.
- L’accueil des “propriétaires” de l’établissement. Elle, très sympathique et avenante, naturelle.
Ecolodge du bien être en Luberon
At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a seating area. All bathrooms offer a walk-in shower with separated toilets. Silk quilts, hairdryers and drink coolers are provided. A TV can be rented.Ecolodge du bien être en Luberon offers a continental or à la carte breakfast with infusions. All meals are homemade with organic products and caters to flexitarians.An array of activities are offered at the property every day of the week such as Qi Gong, pilates and yoga. Guests can enjoy massages upon request and at an extra cost.Apt is 19.9 miles from Ecolodge du bien être en Luberon. Marseille Provence Airport is 44.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Gordes is 30 miles from CHAREMBEAU, and Gréoux-les-Bains is 14 miles away. Provence Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Revest-des-brousses Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Revest-des-Brousses Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!