10 Best Hotels To Stay In Réveillon Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Réveillon Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Réveillon Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Réveillon Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Réveillon Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Réveillon Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Réveillon Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Réveillon Lower Normandy:
Hôtel Du Tribunal
Its rooms are bright and spacious, all equipped with private bathroom and Wi-Fi access. Each room offers a view of the garden or the countryside.Regional cuisine is served in the gastronomic restaurant at Logis Hôtel Du Tribunal. Guests are advised to reserve a table in advance. Breakfast can be served in the comfort of your own room at an additional cost.
- Lovely old building, situated on a quiet and historic square in a characterful little town. Attentive staff, and an excellent restaurant. Within the complex of old buildings is a secluded terrace where we had dinner. The main restaurant looked quite special too. At 2.5 hours drive from Cherbourg, this makes a great first night stopover following a daytime ferry crossing.
- A characterful medieval building, thoughtfully and stylishly modernised set amongst others of historical interest. Friendly and very professional staff. Good restaurant.
- Friendly hosts, good room, good food. Would happily return.
- Restaurant offers excellent cooking. Staff in hotel are extremely helpful and friendly.
- Clean and comfortable room, beds excellent, facilities in bedroom like kettle , tv WiFi etc if you need were good. Bathroom very clean and maintained. Location excellent , no trouble parking, restaurant highly recommended, service and staff professional and friendly and welcoming. View from room stunning, peaceful nights sleep. Can’t wait to go back.
Logis Le Montligeon
Guests can enjoy regional cuisine and a daily continental breakfast at Le Monligeon’s restaurant. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room by the fireplace, or outside on the shady terrace.Additional facilities at the Logis Le Montligeon include a bar and free on-site parking.Le Montligeon is a 10-minute drive from Mortagne-Au-Perche and is in close proximity to a number of hiking, mountain-biking and horse-riding routes.
feel like at home
family owned hotel
Great location on the main square of the village overlooking the bakery (which does the most delicious rum baba)
Pleasant staff, both the owners and the waitresses for dinner
Good food (we had dinner 2 nights) – local dishes (apple features a lot!) in set menus with extra “amuse buche” at good value; and the dining room is a lovely setting
Room comfortable and quiet
Continental breakfast extra, but good value and tasty
- This hotel was a lucky find. Rooms comfy and showers superb! The food was superb with extra touches like amuse bouche. The dining room was a comfortable and happy place to be. Food was cooked by the owner and a really imaginative menu. Breakfast was also good. Homemade jams super fresh croissants and really good coffee topped off with home made apple juice. The village is beautiful with an amazing basilique at the heart. Would definitely stay again.
- Simple good value breakfast. Flakey croissants , fresh rolls, tasty jam and a good cup of tea. Plain room and bathroom but freshly decorated, very clean and with lots of hot water. Big comfy beds. Pleasant staff. Good French cooking.All you need for a night’s stopover. Also in an interesting village overlooking a small market square .
- Interesting room with good facilities. Nice location.
- warm welcome
Le Genty Home
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom, while some have a city view. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le Genty Home.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Alençon is 22 miles from Le Genty Home, while Argentan is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from the hotel.
- It was reasonably comfortable, if a little faded. Nice town.
- Spacious, clean, quiet, very comfortable. Friendly, accommodating people. Convenient food access at ground floor was a plus. Excellent value.
- Accueil chaleureux et à notre écoute. J’ai eu le sentiment d’arriver dans ma famille. Pour qui aime le calme, je le recommande fortement.
- Super Preis Leistungsverhältnis und sehr freundliches Personal.
- Bien que sur une grande rue notre chambre située en angle a été très calme nous avons très bien dormi, les responsables sont à l écoute de la clientèle pour donner toute satisfaction, nous y retournerons.
Hôtel Résidence Normandy Country Club
Studios, apartments and rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. The apartments and studios include a self-catering kitchenette with a stovetop and dining area.An on-site restaurant is open each day and breakfast and lunch are served in the brasserie-style restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar while using the free WiFi access. The restaurant serves typical and local specialities.Located in a peaceful and green setting, this hotel is the perfect choice for a relaxing leisure break or for business meetings. Family and business events can also be hosted by the property.
- Great apartment. Clean rooms and nice bar. Based here for weekend at Le Mans circuit, only 40 mins away.
- The room was at the golfcourse so close by. The recommendation for the restaurant was good. We were able to park in front of the facility. The facility was spacious and had two toilets
- Family friendly, great staff, bi-lingual, great facilities from swimming to pool. Breakfast was excellent. No dinner option but local Brasserie and pizzeria in village.
- The location (shared with a golf course) was pleasant, picturesque, relaxing & quiet, & the staff were courteous & helpful all of which made for an enjoyable stay. I’d thoroughly recommend the hotel for both the single traveller & families, & the nearby town (Belleme) which was on the mail route between Le Mans & Paris is worth a visit for those interested in history.
- The area where the Accommodation is situated was perfect for us at the end of our annual holiday. The staff were welcoming and the evening meal was excellent. There were plenty of nice walks to stretch our legs after a long journey and the views were wonderful.
Relais Saint Louis, Logis
The hotel has 9 charming rooms decorated with different colours. They are designed for ultimate comfort and a peaceful night’s sleep. Modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access are included.Savour regional cooking from Normandy and Perche made with fine local produce in the hotel restaurant, featuring a splendid open fireplace.Free parking is provided at the Relais Saint Louis, Logis, making it easy to explore the Normandy region by car.
Enjoyed the fact that the owner took time to chat.
- We had the most delicious 3 course dinner for only 24 euros each which we thought was incredibly good value. I am still thinking of the delicious Nage de Moules I had to start off with – mussels in a saffron sauce or was it soup?
- Lovely quiet position although on the main road into Belleme. Food in the restaurant was very nice. Belleme itself is a charming village.
- Great hotel in a beautiful village. Warm and friendly service. We arrived late and the restaurant had closed, but they made us up a lovely supper of chicken salad, bread, cheese, and a nice desert. The day after we left they called to tell us we had left our son’s teddy bear behind- they’re now posting it back to us at no charge. We only stayed one night but will definitely return, and hopefully we won’t be such a pain next time!
the rooms are small as are the windows, but the view from the back is beautifully green –
the owners are wonderful hosts.
- Welcoming staff.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at L’annexe also feature free WiFi. All rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Alençon is 13 miles from L’annexe, while Argentan is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and the evening meal was good too. The breakfast was excellent and our two grandchildren loved the huge cups of hot chocolate.
- Conveniently located in the centre of Le Mêle sur Sarthe, but still quiet. First class restaurant.
- Breakfast and meal in the restaurant were excellent, parking very good
The Hotel situation, charming atmosphere and easy access. It’s own small garden, and it overlooked the park.
The food in the hotel was good. Breakfast coffee in those large French bowls !!
- Breakfast (8E) was plentiful- juice, cereals, toast, croisssant, cold meat, hard boiled eggs and cheese, tea/coffee/chocolate; self – service so you could have what you wanted.
Logis Hôtel de la Poste
Each room at the Hôtel de la Poste has free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with luxury products.The restaurant prepares traditional cuisine made with local produce and a buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining area or out on the terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private parking is provided. A leisure centre is located 1,650 feet away with mini-golf and tennis courts. A hiking trail is 650 feet from the hotel.
- Comfortable, well-decorated, good dinner and breakfast, dog-walking facilities very close-by.
- We had a lovely one night stay here on our way to the Alps on a motorbike tour. The welcome was great and they very kindly let us put our bike in their garage as it was starting to rain. We ate in the restaurant and had an excellent meal in a very relaxed atmosphere. It is definitely one that will stay on our list of places to stay.
- Nice food in the restaurant, friendly staff, free and good offroad parking. Town centre location.
- The friendly staff and the lovely evening meal we had.
- Attractive building next to a nice park to walk the dog and situated in the central square so easy to find.
Hôtel le Dauphin
A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the guest rooms, which have a traditional décor. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and they include a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken in your room upon request. You can enjoy a drink in the bar or read a book in the communal living room.L’Aigle Train Station is 9.3 miles from this hotel and Jean Gabin racecourse is located 1 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly welcome, helpful staff and great value for money. Breakfast best we have in French B & B.
Very warm welcome which continued during our two days at the hotel. Tasty breakfast of excellent croissants and bread. We had two rooms. The standard room was a reasonable size, however the superior room was much nicer !
The WIFI worked well, and we had plenty of hot showers.
The FREE secure off road parking is a real bonus, especially with a small child.
Je ne peux pas juger du café car je n’en ai pas pris. Le pain au chocolat était très bon !
La chambre était très spacieuse.
Repas du soir simple, correct et bon.
Personnel très agréable.
Petit déjeuner bon et frais (petit bémol… pas de salé et c’est bien dommage).
Hôtel très très calme.
Avons particulièrement apprécié le petit dejeuner et la gentillesse de notre hôtesse.
C’est un des rares hôtels de la région qui accepte les animaux.
All of the rooms at Coté Parc are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bathrobe, a bath and a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar.Set in the Perche Regional Nature Park, this hotel is just 9.9 miles from Nogent-le-Rotrou and provides free private parking.
- Our room was beautiful, with a very comfortable bed and a lovely bathroom. The staff were very helpful – accommodating us and out 2yr old!
- très belle chambre, très spacieuse, très bien décorée, situé au cœur du village, bâtisse très bien restaurée. Belle terrasse pour prendre le petit dejeuner.
- La chambres correspondait à nos attentes! Juste magnifique! Nous avons eu un accueil très chaleureux! Espace détente propre et de qualité ! Pour le petit déjeuner rien à redire juste excellent!
- Accueil tres chaleureux, chambre agréable et cosy, établissement parfait
Une petite parenthèse en amoureux plus que parfaite, nous avons eu un accueil chaleureux notre hôte était un peu stressée mais elle a été top avec nous.
Nous avons choisi la suite Baldaquin, la déco est superbe, bonne température de la chambre, vue sur le bourg. On voulait absolument une grande baignoire et on en a profité à fond.
La litterie…. Oh lala tellement confortable. Et une kitchenette à disposition si nous ne prenons pas le petit-déjeuner a 12 euros. On est aux petits soins ce qui justifie sans doute son prix un peu élevé.
Les escaliers sont un peu rudes mais c’est ce qui fait son charme.
Les Etangs de Guibert
Featuring original wooden beams, rooms at Guibert are decorated in pastel tones and offer an LCD TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have views of the garden pond and a whirlpool bath.A buffet breakfast is served daily by the fireplace in the rustic restaurant.
Guests may also dine on the terrace overlooking the garden or enjoy a drink in the piano bar.Wi-Fi is free throughout the property and private parking is also free on site. Alençon and the train station are 9.3 miles from the hotel and the A28 is 6.8 miles away.
The setting is great. This is, however, in an isolated hamlet so you have no choice but to eat in the gourmet restaurant. The food is truly of a high standard and worth the price but this is not the place for a large family on a budget.
The breakfast was good, buffet, reasonable price. Our dogs (2 Westies) were welcomed.
- We have stayed there last year and we were so pleased with the total package (location.quiet,staff,dinner)that we booked again this year en route to Italy. Dog was also welcome!
- Once we had moved rooms the room was clean and comfortable. The location was in the middle of nowhere and was good for walking the dog
The hotel is in a beautiful setting with seating on a terrace overlooking a lake.
The room was exceptionally comfortable and well furnished with armchairs to relax in and a welcoming drink.
The restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere overlooking the lake and the food was good.
easy to find and good car park. Had asked for an accessible ground floor room for my mother who is less able. This was provided and in fact had a large wet room. Our room was up stairs and was very comfortable. The bathroom was well lit and there was lots of hot water.
Dinner was superb – high quality presentation and very tasty. We had the Paysanne Salad and the local marmite for main and a superb desert. The wine list is good with local wines from the Loire and these were well priced.
Breakfast is a little limited but good quality and more than adequate.
- The setting is great. This is, however, in an isolated hamlet so you have no choice but to eat in the gourmet restaurant. The food is truly of a high standard and worth the price but this is not the place for a large family on a budget.
Top Hotels In Réveillon Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Réveillon Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Réveillon Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Réveillon Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!