10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reux Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Reux Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reux Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reux Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reux Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reux Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reux Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reux Lower Normandy:
Amirauté Hôtel Golf Deauville
The rooms at the Amirauté are equipped with TVs with satellite channels and mini-bars. Some rooms overlook the gardens and some are fitted with spa baths.Guests can choose among the hotel’s 3 restaurants, including Les Chaumes with its panoramic views of the Touques Valley, the Carré and the Pré Saint-Arnoult, which is located opposite the pool and overlooks the gardens. There is also a bar which serves a variety of cocktails.The Amirauté provides a kids’ club during school holidays for children aged 4 to 12 years old. The Amirauté Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the beach is a 10-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
Nice clerk at the counter
Nice lobby in the main building
- The reception area was nice. Deauville looked like a lovely area.
- Lovely location, very quiet and tranquil – there was a language barrier from most staff (I know I am in France) but did think they would have a better level of English – Especially the reception staff.
– Heated pools outside
– Availability of the staff when solicited
– Range of cares
– Outsides very green and clean
Cela fait 4 ans que je viens 5 fois par an En couple et cet hôtel est génial surtout la chambre jacuzzi un régal avec vu sur la piscine.
Le personnel est très accueillant surtout les femmes de ménage qui sont d’une gentillesse.
- Nice clerk at the counter
Situated in pleasant garden surroundings, at the Campanile Honfleur, you are sure to enjoy a peaceful stay.Visiting Honfleur means, travelling through history in the heart of an exceptionally preserved site. Honfleur is certainly proud of its prestigious past but the city is also definitely turned toward future. It is a dynamic harbour offering an increasingly number of cultural activities: exhibitions, concerts and traditional feast such as the Shrimp feast or the Russian Film Festival.
La Riviere-Saint-Sauveur is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, city walks and harbors.
- Clean room on site parking, friendly reception staff.
- A good breakfast clean room,staff very friendly excellent parking
- Was in no one there ground floor the bath we thought was at bit slippy and dangerous the rest of the bathroom was good
- I thought the property was clean and had all that you needed. my boyfriend borrowed an iron which was much appreciated. there is a lovely terrace where we had a few glasses of wine in the evening. the breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice.
- It was what we expected and the fact it had its own car park was just what we needed.
Domaine de Geffosse
A continental breakfast is available in the Ferme De Geffosse dining room or on the terrace.Guests of the Geffosse can enjoy hiking and cycling in the countryside and golf at Saint-Julien-sur-Calonne.There is also an equestrian club, a lake offering water activities and go carting available nearby.The Ferme De Geffosse is 8.7 miles from Deauville and the Normandy coast and a 5-minute drive from the A13/E46 motorway.
- It was a lovely propety on beautiful scenery and the staff very friendly. Exceptional service which you dont find at other hotels. Would definatly return again.
- We liked our host very much, she was very helpful. We did have a bit of difficulty finding the property with Sat Nav but the locals were very helpful. Our host suggested a very nice Restaurant for dinner in the town, it was excellent. The accommodation is a little different but if you like peace and quiet it is worth a visit.
- The family are friendly and welcoming. Breakfast by the lake was amazing
- Secure location. ideal location for visiting the sights we were interested in,
- Nice host, good breakfast, large room with kitchen.
Hôtel Vacances Bleues Les Jardins de Deauville
Come and enjoy a friendly atmosphere around the fireplace and admire panoramic views over the countryside from the hotel restaurant.The traditional restaurant serves Norman specialities that can be accompanied by a selection of wines. In the summertime you can enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace.Free private parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the surrounding area by car.
- The location is fantastic, but the rooms are quite ugly, cold and damp. Best avoided unless you only care about location. Breakfast was nice though, as was staff.
- The late check in woman was lovely, she let us take the kids up to bed first before doing all the paperwork. She was ready with our paperwork when we arrived too so we didn’t have to stand around. It was 11pm with a 2 and a 4 year old so we really needed an easy time.
- The pool was fantastic and made the stay well worthwhile.
- The Hotel, though old, was very well maintained and very clean
la grandeur de la chambre et la literie
le petit dejeuner
le parc avoisinant
Hotel le P’tit Beaumont
The guest rooms at Hotel le P’tit Beaumont are individually decorated and include a flat-screen TV. Each room also has its own private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Traditional French cuisine can be sampled for lunch in the on-site restaurant, which opens onto the terrace with views of the garden. A continental breakfast is served every morning at the P’tit Beaumont.Free public parking is provided and Trouville-Deauville Train Station is 8.1 miles away. The property is 1.2 miles from exit 29a of the A13 motorway and 11.2 miles from Honfleur.
A typical small town French Hotel which we will remember with pleasure.
The activities in the village the next day with a car gathering.
- Lack of activities got us out to drive around a number of other pretty towns in the countryside.
- Charming interior design of the rooms, clean and well-maintained; good location point for those planning to explore Deauville – the hotel is cheaper than the comparable hotels in Deauville and located just 10 min drive from Deauville
- Nicely decorated and very comfortable room. Staff friendly and breakfast was fine. Disappointed to find out that considering it is a cafe/bar – in Sept when we visited they do not serve dinners in the evening except on a Friday and Saturday and we were there Mon-tues. it was one of the reasons I booked it as I thought we could have an evening meal and not have to drive after. On arrival the proprietor booked us in for evening dinner at an Auberge a few doors away which was lovely, but quite expensive. The Auberge was also the only place open in the village that week in the evenings as the one other art cafe was closed for the week !
- Lovely village welcoming and beautiful setting. Room comfortable breakfast good. Would stay again
- A typical small town French Hotel which we will remember with pleasure.
The hotel Eden Park features 50 fully-equipped rooms accessed by stairs that provide a cosy and functional place to enjoy restful nights by the Pont l’Évêque Lake.The restaurant serves seasonal meals based on local produce from Normandy. Paris is a 90-minute drive away.
- Location on the lake. Convenient for night stop over. The restaurant overlooking the lake. Private parking. The evening meal although expensive.
- comfortable bed and delicious meal in restaurant. Lovely fresh fruit salad for breakfast. Peaceful setting
- Beds good, staff nice and friendly. Very comfortable stay. Third time we have stayed here and will continue to do so.
Service and food in the restaurant was excellent with a good choice
Staff were very helpful especially as we had to leave early morning
- The hotel is dated but rooms are clean, staff is friendly, the restaurant is good and value for money, the scenery is amazing, all in all a nice stopover hotel, nothing more, nothing less.
Hotel et Spa Le Lion d’Or
All of the rooms are spacious and en suite with a bathtub and hairdryer. TV with TNT channels and free WiFi access are also found in the inn rooms. The duplex rooms feature a ground floor lounge and some have a 4-poster bed.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room or available by room service. The bar and tea room offers plenty of natural light and features exposed wooden beams.Hotel et Spa Le Lion d’Or sits in the Normandy countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from Trouville and Honfleur and their lovely beaches.
- Secure parking, pleasant check out staff, good breakfast with plenty of fruit.
- Location staff Cleanliness facility. One of the best hotels in location. 5th time to stay there I love it so much.
- The spa facilities were very good. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially the cleaning staff.
- Large rooms. Great bathroom. Quality room fittings.comfortable beds that were large.
Breakfast was very good.
Staff were pleasant and helpful
Auberge Saint Martin
All the rooms at the Auberge have private bathroom facilities. A full continental breakfast is served in the dining room.The restaurant is decorated with warm wooden furnishings. Here, guests can enjoy local cuisine accompanied by selected wines of the region. Discover new cheeses and try the cider from Calvados.Auberge Saint Martin is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding region. The Pont L’Eveque Lake is just 3 miles away and offers a range of water sports. Honfleur and the beaches at Deauville are only a 10 minute drive from the guesthouse.Free Wi-Fi is available in the guesthouse and free private parking is available on site.
- Felt the whole place needed a bit of TLC but the room was clean and there was a heater which we were glad to have as it was a chilly evening. Very powerful shower even though it was over the bath. The room we had was down a path which meant we had to carry our cases to it.
- Very comfy beds and nice linen. My children loved patting the sheep and running around the yard playing games under the trees. We didn’t eat at the restaurant but it looked lovely. A friendly family run hotel.
- Perfectly adequate accommodation – comfortable bed – room needs a little updating and brightening up – bathroom needs a refit – slight musty odour as well
- very nice location just off the motorway. little bit of trouble finding it went into little town which was nice place to have a meal at evenings. rooms had plenty of character and a good stop off point for your journey.
- The proximity of the grazing pastures and the farm animals right next door! It was so fun to open up our bedroom window onto a bucolic countryside scene w/ chickens, goats and lambs in the pastures. Petit dejeuner was excellent! Very nice dining room area w/ tables in the sunshine; generous helpings of fresh bread, croissants, and pains au chocolat. Very nice!
Les Manoirs de Tourgéville
The hotel consists of a main building and five timber Norman manors. It offers light, spacious rooms, and apartments, all equipped with satellite TV and minibar. Bathrobes are provided and some accommodations overlook the park and feature a private terrace.Traditional cuisine can be enjoyed in the evening in the panoramic restaurant, Le 1899. A buffet breakfast is served daily. You can also choose to have dinner or lunch at the Lounge Space.Les Manoirs de Tourgéville provides free Wi-Fi access and free public parking.
- Lovely relaxing location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was first class.
- Bed super comfy. Room very clean, large and nicely decorated.
- It was an amazing place ! We will come back for sure !
- Comfortable room and peaceful setting. Excellent swimming pool.
- Very nice place, in the greenery of the countryside. Calm, relaxing. Good food & service
Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville
The hotel has a sun terrace.Elie de Brignac Auction Rooms is one mile from Hotel Ibis Budget Deauville. Saint-Gatien Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Decent Price and it was what I expected for an Ibis, Good Shower
- Ibis Budget is a great value for money: bare bones, clean, comfortable bed, and enough room not to be totally cramped. Simple breakfast, but did the job.
- Free parking with many spaces,good value for money.
- Good value for money. Nice, quiet place. WIFI worked OK.
- Bonus was good air conditioning and excellent cleanliness in a very relaxing location – great value for money experience
Top Hotels In Reux Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reux Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reux Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reux Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!