10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reuilly-sauvigny Picardy:
auberge le relais
At the hotel, rooms have a closet. The rooms come with a private bathroom. At auberge le relais each room includes air conditioning and a TV.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Reims is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Épernay is 18 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 34 miles away.
- The property is beautiful and has gorgeous views. It is a little out of the way, but if that’s what you’re looking for, definitely go here! So gorgeous! Great breakfast!
- Beautiful views, very accommodating staff, very clean rooms
- Excellent French Countryside vibe. Almost like a B&B. Dinner was extraordinary.
- The view from the terrace is superb. The beds are very comfortable. The restaurant is very good with an excellent choice of champaign but a bit pricy for the region.
- view from window was beautifull, however you have to be lucky to have garden view, if not you are looking to main road.
L’Auberge de Condé en Brie
Suites and rooms feature a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at L’Aubege de Condé en Brie. The on-site restaurant serves local specialties and pizza.This property is 15.5 miles from the A4 motorway, which leads directly to Reims. Épernay is 23 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- The mother and son running the Auberge could not have been more friendly and helpful. Our dog was let into our room and restaurant but there was a levy. The breakfast was acceptable.
- Le calme, la situation par rapport à ce que nous faisions. La facilité de l’enregistrement.
- La propreté des locaux.. la deco de la chambre… au restaurant les plats servis étaient excellents..
- Communication aisée avec les gérants. Propreté des lieux. Excellente literie. Très bon petit déjeuner même s’il manque des fruits.
Excellent accueil et l’équipe d’une grande disponibilité. Très bel établissement avec beaucoup de charme.
All rooms feature a view of the River Marne or a vineyard, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and parquet flooring. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Additional features include a luggage room, safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi access. The A4 motorway is a 10-minute drive away and Disneyland Paris is 40.4 miles from the hotel.
- Good sized room and toilet/shower area. Light and pleasant dining room. Good breakfast. Nice coffee!
- The location was perfect, and there was a restaurant just across the parking lot. The hotel was comfortable with everything we needed.
- You get a discount in the (new) Italian restaurant next door…
- staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is nice.
- very clean; great location for visiting ww one memorials
On arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. There is a restaurant on site.Welcome to Château Thierry, situated in the middle of the Champagne vineyards, in the country of Jean de La Fontaine, an area with a rich past and future.Free and closed private parking is available on-site.
- Good location for visiting WW I battlefields. Abundant parking
- Very helpful staff for non-French speakers. They really cared about my safe arrival and were extremely helpful and flexible. And, they had a great breakfast.
- The beds were FIRM which I like.The restaurant was a pleasant surprise.
Room and bed comfortable. Food very good.
Stayed a few times before but years ago. Improved greatly.
- Easy to find. Close to autoroute. Petrol station nearby. Plenty of parking. Hotel restaurant decent (but not especially cheap) – entrecote arrived saignant, as requested. Wifi fine. Midday checkout. A few minutes’ drive from Chateau-Thierry (supermarkets etc). Overall, a decent if unremarkable place for an overnight stop.
Citotel Hotel Hexagone
Free private parking is provided at the Hotel Hexagone, making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car.After a busy day sightseeing you can enjoy a delicious meal in the hotel restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine.
- The location is not bad, if you have a car. I would have preferred being closer to the downtown for ease of dining, drinking, etc.
- Good location, opposite supermarket, near Mc and Chinese restaurant. I got nice river view room. good for parking.
- very comfortable beds and quiet room. Good choice at breakfast.. Would definitely stay here again.
- The hotel made an unbeatable price and I was quite surprised what a good standard it offered in exchange. The room was neat – no complains. We made a brief stop here on our way back to Germany. Clearly can recommend this hotel for a stop by. The room was bigger than anticipated except for the restroom.
- The rooms are very small but very clean and well maintained with comfortable beds. The size of the room didn’t bother me, all I need a hotel room for is a place to shower, shave and sleep. There were several parking spots available when we arrived. Staff was friendly and accommodating. There is a supermarket (with a great pizzeria) across the street. I would stay here again, it’s affordable, clean and offers great value for the money when traveling in Europe.
Best Western Hotel Ile de France
Guest rooms at Best Western Hotel Ile de France are decorated in a classical style with wooden furnishings. They are equipped with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine in the bright restaurant and relax with a drink at the bar. Massage treatments are available and there is also a fitness centre on site.Disneyland Paris is 28 miles away and the hotel is 3.7 miles from Chateau Thierry train station. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available onsite.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing. The room was clean and the view was great.
- The spa was quite nice, but it should be noted that it is not part of the hotel, and you will need to bring your own towels etc.
- What an appalling hotel. It looked so good on the’photos. The reception was OK, the room OK, but not warm and no way of adjusting the heating. There was not the welcome you would like. The sound proofing between rooms was terrible! A Frenchman on one side and English on the other, we could hear every word. The restaurant, less atmosphere than a Macdonalds, though I have never been to one, a bland room the food appalling, microwaved and greasy chips, the oil had not been changed for quite a while. An experience not to be repeated. The table napkins, very nice linen, but not pressed, why? There are always good points!! The room was clean, the shower worked well and there was hot water. I will never stay at a Best Western Hotel again until they raise their standards. I have stayed in many, normally good, but never as bad as this.
- Great staff! Was a good stop over between Epernay and Disneyland Paris. Staff don’t speak much English and we speak very little French, but staff still helped us and we were able to communicate well (Jackard was very humorous).
- Excellent restaurant, good breakfast quality and choice, good leisure facilities
Chateau de la Marjolaine
All of the guest rooms at the Chateau De La Marjolaine are individually decorated according to a certain period in French history. They are equipped with en suite bathrooms and satellite TV. The entire castle has free WiFi access.Breakfast is served every morning at the Chateau De La Marjolaine, and lunch and dinner are available on request at the hotel’s restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also at your disposal. You are invited to relax in the 2 living rooms, each with a personalised decor.At La Marjolaine, free bikes are available, along with small boats and fishing material.
- General ambience, quality of food, and friendliness of staff.
- Excellent place, full of charm. The staff is very nice and professional. I highly recommend.
- Magnificent building set on the side of the river. Extensive and well kept gardens. Building has been lovingly restored to a good standard. Sleep quality was good. Host Jean- Pierre was excellent and very helpful. Dining was very good.
- The ambiance of the hotel. Dinner was excellent. The garden is very nice and it is right on the Marne.
- The room with nice view, and especially the spacious and confortable bathroom.
Logis Auberge De L’Omois
Choose among 7 elegant rooms individually decorated with private en suite bathrooms with bath or shower. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the hotel’s public areas and is free of charge.The Auberge De L’Omois restaurant offers a traditional and gastronomic menu based on dishes from the Picardy and Champagne regions. Dishes are cooked using a wood-fired bread-oven.
- There were no air conditioners, ceilings fans or floor fans. The attic space rooms were much warmer than the interior hallways.
- The Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. A warm welcome, also for our dog. Dinner was tasteful and prepared with local Products. Nice and quiet area.
- Cute village perfectly located close the the Route Touristique de Champagne. Nice setting in a small valley. Nice old house. Simple but clean rooms. Very friendly owner and staff. Excellent food. Loved it!
- Le patron super gentil et à l écoute les bons petits plats fait maison sont excellents rien à dire parfait
- Sehr gutes Essen, super netter Wirt, Atmosphäre wie zu Hause
Chateau De Fere
It is set in 60 acres of parkland with a tennis court and opportunities for hiking and cycling.All the rooms are equipped with en suite facilities. They have views over the castle’s fortress and gardens.There is a gastronomic restaurant and in the summer, guests can enjoy their meals on the terrace.The Chateau de Fere is ideally located in beautiful countryside and just 45 minutes from Disneyland Paris. Free private parking with video surveillance is available on site.
- The grounds with the castle ruins were amazing! The hotel itself was nice but didn’t feel like a five star. It could have been kept up better. We did get amazing massages and the spa area was nice. The pool need to be cleaned. Over all it was nice but we had just come from another Château the night before that was a four star and was amazingly manicured and the attention to detail from the staff was amazing!
- location with ruined chateau adjacent. great grounds.
Absolutely stunning setting
Receptionists were amazing – gave us an upgrade
Rooms were huge and beautiful
Pool was fantastic
- The staff, and the estate itself were simply off the charts wonderful.
- The location. This could be a world class hotel given the building/view and location. It currently is anything but.
Hôtel Restaurant De La Place
At Hôtel Restaurant De La Place, rooms contain a closet. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests at Hôtel Restaurant De La Place can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hôtel Restaurant De La Place has a playground.Reims is 25 miles from Hôtel Restaurant De La Place. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 20 miles from Hôtel Restaurant De La Place.
- A real French Hotel. Very friendly and accommodating. Excellent dinner.
- Saturday night in Champagne gets booked up fast. It’s in the country and not close to the wine villages but had availability.
- The property is best described as a very good restaurant with rooms attached. The rooms are a little tired in appearance but clean and the bed was comfortable and just what was needed for an overnight stay on route further south. The restaurant was the highlight with excellent food and good choice of wine including not surprisingly their own label champagne. Service also good.
- Arrived relatively late but were still offered a place in the restaurant where we enjoyed a sumptuous meal. Our room with shower and toilet was older style but completely adequate. Some people used to staying in more modern accommodation might find it not to their taste but why would you want to spend a minute more than necessary in any hotel room in this beautiful region of France! The patronne (manager) was delightful and she and her team clearly work hard to make their guests’ stay enjoyable. While many people come for the wine, this region of France also offers insights into the early stages of World War 1 and as you tour the tourist drives around Champagne and along the Marne river you will come across small war cemeteries on the hillsides with their white crosses serving as a stark reminder that these vineyards and hillsides saw brutal combat in the first weeks of that war.
- Wonderful food = the reason why we have come back here – again. Rooms may be modest, but so is the cost.
Top Hotels In Reuilly-sauvigny Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reuilly-Sauvigny Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!