10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reuilly Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Reuilly Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reuilly Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reuilly Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reuilly Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reuilly Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reuilly Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reuilly Centre:
Les 3 cépages
All rooms in Les 3 cépages are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Les 3 cépages also feature free WiFi, while some have a garden view. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Bourges is 17 miles from Les 3 cépages. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from the property.
A 3 stars hotel in middle of nowhere.
The restaurant and hotel is run by a Japanese couple who take the challenge of running this place in 2011. Both hotel decoration and food are excellent.
- The hotel is managed by a Japanese couple. They are extremely passionate about their job and make you feel very welcome. The hotel has a great atmosphere, great restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Excellent. Lovely friendly faces. Happy to stay here again. Will be there next year !! As we were working just wish we could of got a light meal instead of 3 course. X
- Le restaurant est incroyable ! Beaucoup de recherche et de qualité, absolument délicieux, avec un service irréprochable, digne d’un vrai gastro !
- le restaurant est un enchantement alliant cuisine française et japonaise et le service sans pareil…vaisselle en porcelaine et couverts en argent …
- A 3 stars hotel in middle of nowhere.
Each room has a modern decor and the bathroom is fitted with a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and the hotel also features a restaurant.Issoudun Train Station is located 1.9 miles from the hotel. It is accessible from the A20 motorway and private parking is free on site.
- Clean, comfortable budget hotel with friendly staff on the edge of Issoudun. Breakfast buffet had a good range of options.
- The restaurant is excellent. The staff are very nice, speak English and French, and the place is clean.
- Very functional and satisfactory for an overnight stay.
- Greta value for money and good restaurant and breakfast.
- Very friendly and helpful staff and nice restaurant
Les 3 Rois
Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower. A buffet breakfast is served daily, which you can also enjoy in the comfort of your room.Issoudun Train Station is 1,650 feet away, and a shuttle service is available at an extra charge. Les 3 Rois offers free, private parking on site. You will find a choice of shops, cafés and museums in the local area.
I liked the location and the overall atmosphere. Also the kindness of the owners and they staff.
But the most attractive characteristic of the place is the lovely food prepared by the Chef-owner and his selection of wines. Definitively a place where gourmets would like to stay.
- Very friendly host who even gave me a lift when no taxis were available. Very comfortable room with quirky furnishings – made a nice change from the standard hotel chains
- Petit déjeuner équilibré mais il faudrait penser à proposer du pain grillé ,des biscottes, et plus de café pour la personne qui en commande
- Personnelle auceuillant , hôtel très agreable bien entretenu … j’en suis pleinement satisfait
- La chambre très calme, il ne manquait rien . J’ai aimé l’accueil la relation avec les propriétaires et le personnel très à l’écoute . Le fait également de disposer d’un très bon restaurant sur place, pas besoin de sortir, et de chercher un établissement . Bravo au chef !
- I liked the location and the overall atmosphere. Also the kindness of the owners and they staff.
Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Issoudun (Ex: Ibis Budget)
Hotel Inn Design Resto Novo Issoudun offers modern and functional guestrooms designed and fitted to provide you with a practical living space. Guestrooms include a private bathroom, a satellite TV and free WiFi access.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining area. Guests can also enjoy a meal at the on site restaurant open from Monday to Thursday.Issoudun Train Station is 1.7 miles away and Bourges is 22.4 miles from the property, while Châteauroux is 19.9 miles from Hotel Inn Design Issoudun.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. lovely breakfast
- The stuff was extremely friendly, the breakfast was really good for that price
- Very good value for money as a stop off point. Nice town 5-10 mins walk away.
- I would like to say a big thank you to desk service especially to Lamia. She was very helpful happy to help us all the time with a big smile and lovely attitude. Thank you again xxx
- Really comfy beds. Make a massive difference when you have driven a long way.
Hotel La Mire
With garden views, all rooms at Hotel de la Mire are colourful and feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They also include a bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant. A bar is also available at the property.This hotel is 1.2 miles from the A20 motorway and 28.6 miles from Bourges. Free private parking is available on site and 1 private garage is available for a motorbike or a car.
- The owner/manager was exceptionally friendly really helpful and all staff were great.
- The outside space,we had a lovely afternoon in the sun,then a meal sat in one of the gazebos…just right after a busy day driving….we had the disability room, l would have preferred single beds, my husband is unsettled when asleep but the bed was large and comfy….will call again ???good breakfast
- The room was spacious, the design kind of trendy all in black and red with an unusual piece of art at the bedhead. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice, fresh boiled egg and crispy bread and croissant.
Friendly helpful staff, comfortable , very clean room, with a great shower.
Excellent breakfast choice, if a little pricey.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Good access to A 20.
Campanile Vierzon is a functional and comfortable hotel that aims to provide you with a warm and friendly atmosphere, making your stay in Vierzon as homely and pleasant as possible.Vierzon is an industrial town located in the Centre region of France and it has maintained its architectural, natural and cultural richness. It is situated between 5 rivers, is crossed by the charming Canal de Berry and encircled by a magnificent 5,000 acres of national forest.Situated a few minutes drive to the east of Vierzon, Campanile Vierzon is the perfect place for a stopover when travelling through the Centre region.
- We have stayed in this hotel a number of times travelling to and from the UK. It is well situated as an overnight stop. Staff are helpful and friendly, restaurant on site and good breakfast. Room always clean with good facilities including air conditioning. We also use the hotel because it accept pets and we bring our cat to our French property.
- The bed was comfy, polite and friendly staff who spoke English.
Hotel clean & bed comfortable,
Room price was reasonable although breakfast expensive
- easy access from the motorway staff and facilities were exactly what you needed for an overnight stay through France
- Comfortable overnight stopover with a decent restaurant. The room was very nice – warm and clean.
This Arche Hotel features air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms equipped with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV and a private bathrooms. An American breakfast is served daily.The restaurant, La Grilladine, has an American-style diner but serves traditional French cuisine and regional specialities cooked on volcanic stones and complemented by selection of local wines. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.Free private parking in a covered garage as well as outdoor parking is provided. Motorways A71, A20 and A85 are all 1.9 miles from the hotel. Activities in the area include cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Location and garage but was not secured as it shared with the supermarket.
- Good private garage parking under the hotel. Very nice staff at reception!
- Location, friendliness of staff. Breakfast. Lovely little town
- Very clean, comfortable bed, good shower, decent breakfast, secure parking, friendly and helpful staff (but you do need to be able to speak at least a little French). Good value for money for a 1 night stay en route to or from the South of France.
- Good fresh breakfast, reasonably priced dinner and drinks – very accommodating with the dogs, excellent underground parking with hotel access.
Le Chalet de la Foret
The soundproofed rooms have views on the garden, a private entrance and heating. You will also find a flat-screen TV, a telephone and air conditioning. Free WiFi access is available.The restaurant offers traditional and regional cuisine. The bar also has a dining area and, during Spring and Summer, guests can have their meals on the terrace.Le Chalet de la Foret has a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities and free parking. The hotel is 4.1 miles from Vierzon Golf.
- Excellent room and location. Much nicer than it looks in the pictures, a real gem.
- The bed was comfortable and location easy to find and breakfast and evening meal very good
A stones throw from the A20 motorway’s Junction 5 = can’t miss it.
Very friendly & helpful staff.
Very secure parking
Garden chalets make for a really quiet night.
Restaurant food & service excellent
- It’s position to the pay route. A great place to stop when travelling through France
- Disappointing dinner. Food not up to expectations. Chicken was tough.
Premiere Classe Vierzon
- Good for an en-route stay. Nicer breakfast than in other Premier Classe. Door not working smoothly.
- Receptionist on Saturday 19th June 2018 night very professional and helpful
- Easy access from motorway, decent-sized parking and several restaurants nearby. Pleasant, green setting.
Alexandra in reception was exceptionally helpful . She went out of her way to help. She takes “Customer Care” to mean just that.
Breakfast much better than usual Premiere Classe breakfasts.
- There is nothing we liked about our stay the only good part was leaving it.
Kyriad Design Enzo De Vierzon
Each room is en suite with a multi-jet shower and a hairdryer. They also have flat-screen TV with TNT channels and a work desk. Guests will find a free bag of potato chips and a free drink in the room, a kettle and a selection of tea and coffee are also provided.A sweet and savoury breakfast is served every morning from 07:00 to 10:00 at the Kyriad Design Enzo De Vierzon. Snacks are served at the property and guests can enjoy reduced rates at a restaurant located 650 feet away.This hotel is a 40-minute drive from Romorantin-Lanthenay and a 50-minute drive from Beauval Wildlife Park.
- Close to motorway. Reception had stayed open late as many of the guests were delayed
- Liked the space and comfort plus the kettle in room and hairdryer.Didnt use the fridge but a good idea .
- Perfect position for onward travel. Nice, friendly bar within 5 mins walk.
- Reception staff very friendly. Stayed when it was comfort hotel. Rooms much nicer then. Kettle yellowed, only 2 coffees, one tea, one fruit tea, NO MILK.
- Good beds for a decent price. Very close to the highway without the sound being too intrusive. We arrived late, and were told on the phone that after 22.00 it would be a check-in with a machine, but there was actually someone available the whole night.
Top Hotels In Reuilly Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reuilly Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reuilly Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reuilly Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!