10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reugny Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Reugny Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reugny Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reugny Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reugny Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reugny Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reugny Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reugny Centre:
Auberge de la Brenne
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, a desk and a telephone, while others also include a wooden floor and garden views. They are complete with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available in the hotel and in the restaurant.A breakfast is offered at Auberge de la Brenne and guests can sample local dishes in the on-site traditional restaurant. An aperitif can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the communal lounge.Château Chenonceau is a 45-minute drive away and Montlouis Vineyard is 12.4 miles from the property. The A10 motorway is ideally located 2,450 feet away and free public parking is possible on site.
- Wonderful place to stay, friendly, helpful staff, excellent home-made food. All in all perfect small hotel hospitality.
- The staff were so accommodating and we felt very blessed. The food in the restaurant was excellent. My husbands steak melted in the mouth and it was all so very wonderful. Highly recommended.
- The xowners were lovely attentive but not intrusive. The food superb.
- Comfortable and well presented room with lovely bathroom, and lots of extra toiletries, towels, and useful items (shower cap, dressing gowns, bath salts, shoe cleaner, sewing kit etc) one often associates with larger and more expensive establishments. We had the cheapest room at the back – which given there is a bit of intermittent traffic noise from large farm vehicles we were pleased of. Comfy bed, nice linen and fridge/ tea and coffee making facilities. Ate at the restaurant, which was a real treat. Not cheap, but amazing quality and presentation. If you want a drink they have a lovely shady area outside the restaurant and they offer specialist beers – albeit at restaurant prices. A lovely place to stay if you want to spoil yourself and want to stay somewhere which is a cut above the normal stop off. Easy access to Amboise which has lively cafes, interesting castle and small but interesting shops.
- the food is superb. Madame is an excellent chef; the family are all very welcoming; we have stayed here a few times & have never been disappointed
Hotel du Petit Lussault
All the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access. Some of them have direct access to the terrace.Hotel facilities include a french bowls field, tennis court and table tennis. Free private parking and a parking for bikes are available onsite.Hotel du Petit Lussault is only 15.5 miles from Tours and 9.3 miles from the historic village of Chenonceau. Guests can explore the Indre-et-Loire region with its famous castles and museums.
- The owner was exceptionally kind. We came in our bikes and were too tired to ride to the restaurant so he even gave a ride to our family !! Besides the accommodations were spacious and clean.
- Chosen because it was close to the Loire with plenty of room to exercise the dog. Very busy road. Room was adequate but lacked privacy-fine for an overnight stay though. Walked by river to Amboise which is beautiful.
- Great budget hotel. The Owner/operator showed us to our room and was extremely accommodating. Windows were open prior to our arrival and he personally showed us to the room. There was plenty of room for our suitcases! We enjoyed the continental breakfast too. The owner of this small hotel still writes the bill out with paper and pen. Because it was across the river from the city, it was quiet and plenty of green space.
- This is a charming, out of the way, Country Inn right on the Loire River. It is conveniently located to visit all the chateaux and castles in the area. The price was very affordable and the owner was beyond any expectations. Friendly, helpful, conversive, happy… We fell in love with him and his wife. The breakfast was very reasonably priced with varied choices. Our 1st room was cozy, with a balcony, a comfortable bed, a desk and chair. We liked it so much that we decided to stay longer, but had to change rooms as ours was already booked. Our 2nd room was deluxe! Located on the ground floor, with windows on two sides, a comfortable king bed, plus a large and spacious bathroom. Can’t wait to go back again…
- Easy access to room . Spacious . Beautiful grounds
Inter-Hotel Amboise Chaptal
All the guest rooms at the Chaptal are soundproofed. Each is equipped with a private bathroom and a TV. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the dining room every morning.Hotel Chaptal is just a 30-minute drive from Tours. The hotel is well located for visiting the Loire Castles, such as the Château de Chenonceau.
- Excellent location, very clean room, friendly & helpful staff
- Excellent attention and service. Full of nice little details. The breakfast was awesome.
- very clean and well maintained rooms (fresh and light color scheme), good size bathroom, comfortable beds, free coffee in room, big windows, smiling and informative staff. They provided everything listed in their room inclusion list. A lot of thought and care went in to the way they presented the room to their guests. Great location! very convenient, walking distance to shops and main attractions and main avenue. Fantastic hotel! (they deserve more than two-star rating). Highly recommended! Will definitely stay here again given the chance.
- Rooms were practical and clean. Good as they had air con. Lovely breakfast. Friendly staff.
- This property was ideally situated for exploring the town and surrounding area. The local shops offer everything that you could want and there are a good selection of restaurants just 2 minutes walk away. The room was comfortable and clean and had everything we needed.
Hôtel Le Blason
Decorated in a traditional style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a desk. The en suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast serving homemade bread, pastries, yogurt, cheese and juice is offered every morning. Guests can sample French cuisine in the local restaurants, a 5-minute walk from the hotel.The Royal Castle is only a 4-minute walk away and Leonardo de Vinci Museum and House is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Property was great. We extended our stay which was a great move for various reasons. Location is good too. My wife slipped on a wet footpath in town and broke her wrist. The hotel people were extremely helpful and we are grateful to them.
Hope you don’t need to go to the local hospital, the staff there except for the doctor were awful.
For an expensive but unbelievably good meal and service, go to the Patio restaurant.
- Excellent location.warm welcome .very clean and homely
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Our bags were carried to the 2nd floor. We were able to park at a public outdoor parking across from the hotel. The room was great as in the photos – sloping ceiling with wooden beams -very charming ! It was a quick walk to the center of Amboise with cafés and the château.
- The hotel is in a quiet area, only five minutes from the chateau and a range of restaurants. It is an old attractive building with a suitable adaptation as a hotel. Everything was clean with friendly and informative staff providing a good breakfast.
- Delightful old world ambiance but with very nicely updated bathrooms
- Property was great. We extended our stay which was a great move for various reasons. Location is good too. My wife slipped on a wet footpath in town and broke her wrist. The hotel people were extremely helpful and we are grateful to them.
ibis budget Amboise
Serviced by a lift, the rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access is available. The bathroom comes with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily and will provide you with French pastries, fresh bread and cereals. Other facilities offered at the property include vending machines.The hotel is 0.7 miles from Robert Debré Hospital Amboise and 1.1 miles from Château d’Amboise. The property offers free parking and Tours Loire Valley Airport is 12.4 miles away.
- The location and cleanliness were great. Although rooms are not huge, for the purpose of going to enjoy the area and look around, are completely fine. I personally also like non carpets because of dust allergy.
- We were just there to sleep so didn’t have the breakfast so can’t comment on things like that.
- The greatest dissapointment was the location. You could only walk to the town . And if your old this is a problem. No busses
- Clean and cosy room and bathroom. You can have breakfast and there are a lot of stuff available. You can check in any time (we arrived close to 22:00) as there is no staff, only a machine for paying the room. Access to the room is based on security code (not card/key).
Value deal for the budget car travellers.
Close to the DaVinchi museum.
Relais du Silence Château de Perreux
Guests are invited to relax by the fireplace in the lounge.The spacious south-facing guest rooms feature a mix of contemporary décor and antique furniture. They all offer views of the park.A traditional French breakfast with fresh croissants and homemade jam is served daily. In winter, guests are invited to enjoy breakfast by the fireplace. The property also offers light meals made with seasonal and fresh local produce.Free parking is provided on site and popular activities in the area include cycling, canoeing and wine-tasting in the nearby vineyards. The château is 3.1 miles from Amboise and 15.5 miles from Saint-Pierre-des-Corps TGV Train Station.
- The quietest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. A relaxing place in the countryside.
- Beautiful chateau near Amboise. Great location for sightseeing the chateaux of the Loire Valley. Host was friendly and made recommendations for wineries and restaurants and made reservations for dinner our first evening. We had a double room as we travelled with our adult children. It had a beautiful appearance with a modern spacious bathroom. Very comfortable beds and air conditioning.
# It’s got very beautiful scenary! My husband and I loved it so much
# Very big and comfy room
# Facilities are well maintained despite the old age of the castle
# Castle owner (Olivier) was extremely helpful and kind, he even volunteered to drive us to the town centre and the train station
# Very tranquil and “countryside like” surroundings, very suitable for couple looking for a romantic stay, or individuals looking for a quiet rest
Breakfast was very good for price, with local and organic products served. Castle is very charming with several facilities such as a pool, outdoor chairs and areas available to customers, parking, lift, etc.
Personnel was welcoming, of quality and available to inform customers about castle spécificités, local recommendations etc.
- The owner, Olivier, went out of his way to help us during our stay- recommending places to visit and eat. The staff at the chateau could not do enough for you. In addition, the chateau and its grounds are beautiful!
L’Auberge de la Ramberge
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and some also have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy a continental breakfast, served daily in the restaurant or in your room.L’Auberge de la Ramberge is 2.5 miles from Amboise Train Station and a 12-minute drive from the A10 motorway. The closest neighbouring chateaux are a 10-minute drive away. Free public parking is available next to the property.
- It was OK, relatively inexpensive and close enough to Amboise – our main destination.
- Great employees, extremely helpful. Everything was good. The room is not big, but pretty OK. Totally worth the price. A quiet place.
- Unbeatable entry level room price -34 euros- for a mere 3km from Amboise. Friendly and dynamic young managing hosts keeping a clean place. serving a simple yet filling breakfast with delicious croissants. Recommended for budget travelers.
Very welcoming and helpful,both the people there spoke English.The room I stayed in was basic but it was clean and has its own sink.
The hotel has a restaurant which is handy as there’s nothing in the village,the food was very good. I’m a cycling tourist,so if you’re doing the same make sure to stock up on some drinks.
- Restaurant is better than you would expect. Young couple that runs the hotel tries to make it a good stay.
Each of the soundproofed guest rooms at Hotel Bellevue is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. They also include a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.Breakfast including fresh fruit, bread and cakes is served in the spacious breakfast room or on the terrace on sunny mornings. Eggs, bacon and sausages are also provided. Drinks can be enjoyed in the hotel’s bar.Parking for bicycles and motorcycles is available on site upon request and Amboise Train Station is 0.6 miles away. Restaurants can be found within walking distance. The hotel is 1,000 feet from the Clos Lucé Mansion and 14.9 miles from Tours Val de Loire Airport.
- Room was at the front and the noise from the street and bar below was terrible. Not a good night’s sleep and we had a long drive the next day.
Bar and restaurant are great. Good food quick service and great street outlook.
Staff were first class
Very good walks around village
- We loved Amboise! This hotel was right in the middle of the town with access to lots of local stuff. The hotel was clean and had large rooms. Would absolutely stay here again!
- The breakfast was very good and worth the money. The location was excellent. Rooms were clean. The price was fine.
- Central position, walked to tourist attractions, restaurant next door. Rooms older but clean and tidy.
Domaine de L’Arbrelle
Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the en suite guestrooms. They also feature a bath and shower and flat-screen TV with TNT channels.There is a terrace near the outdoor swimming pool which can be used to relax with a drink during the warmer months. A children’s playground sits not far away.Logis Domaine de L’Arbrelle is in a quiet and picturesque area of the Loire Valley.
- We stayed during a heatwave and the air conditioning in our room was such a welcome relief! We opted for a duplex room and the little balcony we had was lovely, looking out over the greenery in which the hotel was situated.
- Service was fantastic. Nice and quiet rooms. Lovely breakfast. Great location for the start of our Loire Valley trip. Will definitely return. Thank you
- Wonderful location in a park-like setting just outside Amboise. Our room was very comfortable with a large bed and a great view. The staff are most helpful. It is off the main road with a good sign at the intersection. Breakfast was great with variety.
- The location was as described. The rooms were very good, clean and well serviced.The grounds were extensive. Free parking
- It is a very nice property in a very quiet location.
The air-conditioned rooms all include a minibar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries supplied.You can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the restaurant, and additional facilities include a bar and a children’s play area.Up to 2 children (15 years and under) stay free when sharing with parents.
- The views of the Amboise Caatle and the village are expectaculsr
- Room was good size bedding comfortable. Common areas nice.
- Last minute booking due to failed Air B&b very accommodating. Great staff, nice pool.
- Great outdoor facilities – mini golf, pool, tennis and stunning views over Amboise.
- Restaurant food and service good – breakfast in room was really good!!
Top Hotels In Reugny Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reugny Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reugny Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reugny Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!