10 Best Hotels To Stay In Retuerta Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Retuerta Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Retuerta Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retuerta Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retuerta Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Retuerta Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Retuerta Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Retuerta Castile And Leon:
Hotel Nuevo Arlanza
Set on the main square in the heart of the charming village of Covarrubias, this hotel is surrounded by the stunning landscape of Castile.Enjoy the breathtaking natural surroundings from the hotel’s sun terrace. You can then explore the historic village and learn of its Medieval past and many legendary tales. You may also catch one of the hotel’s Medieval-themed banquets, where a professional cast help you step back in time and experience Spain’s rich history. Throughout the hotel you will note the traditional Castillian decor, adding to the truly authentic experience.
- Very very Spanish, no tourists other than Spanish. Lovely village and very picturesque.
- Great location right in the centre of the town facing across the central plaza. Staff were friendly and the food was good.
- Esta en todo el centro de este bonito y antiguo pueblo. Bastante comodo con ascensor
- Estuvimos en habitación triple muy amplia y camas cómodas. Baño grande con dos lavabos. Desayuno buffet muy rico. Personal amabilísimo.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación. Está en la mismísima plaza. Nos dieron una habitación cuádruple para tres, en realidad eran dos habitaciones, pero una sin ventana. El desayuno no está mal.
Hotel Doña Sancha
Located in Covarrubias, 22 miles from Burgos, Hotel Doña Sancha features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as horseback riding and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Aranda de Duero is 28 miles from Hotel Doña Sancha, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The hotel is a beautifully appointed stone and timber building. The owners are very friendly and helpful, they booked lunch at a nearby restaurant for us. The room was very clean and comfortable and we had a lovely view of the cherry blossoms. The breakfast was very nice with lots of choices including homemade jam. We had a really nice stay and it was incredibly good value for money.
- The friendliness of the welcome. Very helpful and friendly staff. A lovely, family run hotel.
This is the second time I’ve stayed at Hotel Dona Sancha … thoroughly enjoyed it the first time. The owner is lovely and very accommodating. She is very helpful and will go out of her way to make her guests welcome. The hotel is beautiful and the breakfast fantastic. I would recommend anyone to stay.
In addition you are only 300m from the local medieval town, which is stunning.
- Beautiful location and the hosts could not have done any more to make our stay perfect. We originally planned to make it a one night stopover, but we liked it so much we extended for a further two days. The local village had many things to offer, restaurants, bars and tourist attractions. We will certainly try to visit again.
- The welcome from the owners as you walk in the door made their home , yours.
Hotel Rural Princesa Kristina
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Princesa Kristina offers accommodations in Covarrubias.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Princesa Kristina, and Aranda de Duero is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent decor, high speck interior design. Free parking near.
- Excellent family run hotel, friendly and cannot do enough to make your stay enjoyable. Good rooms excellent bathroom with multi-nozzle showers. Lovely dining and breakfast area, all fresh food for breakfast. Beautiful village full of local crafts.
- Lovely continental breakfast with beautiful homemade bread which was straight out of the oven. Cosy rooms and comfortable bed. Covarrubias is a lovely historic town! Great free parking available close to the hotel.
- Great accommodation, central location, free parking 100m away and safe. walking distance to all sites and good breakfast.
- Comfortable, clean and the owner and his daughter made us feel welcome. Great breakfast before we left in the morning and all reasonably priced.
Hotel Rey Chindasvinto
Located in Covarrubias, 22 miles from Burgos, Hotel Rey Chindasvinto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 28 miles from Rural Rey Chindasvinto, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everything was amazing! The owners were really friendly and helpful and very kind to our daughter! Breakfast was delicious!
Good location; rustic but clean and very friendly hosts.
Breakfast was really good – the lemon cake was amazing!
- Everything. Perfect Location. Nice views. Kind man in the reception who let us pick the room we wanted. No problem to bring a dog (free of charge).
- Right in the middle of this pleasant little town. Close to good eating places and well appointed.
- Position of the hotel, welcoming friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Good value for money.
Hotel Rural Bioclimático Sabinares del Arlanza
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rural Bioclimático Sabinares del Arlanza is located in Puentedura. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV and a terrace. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At Hotel Rural Bioclimático Sabinares del Arlanza you will find a a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Absolutely fantastic place, our children were amazed laying on the decking looking up at the star, shooting one and the milky way, memories that will last a lifetime. Cannot fault this place, but SSSSSSH don’t tell anyone. Many thanks XXX
- Magnifico hotel rural con un servicio excelente. Gracias Martín, Karen y Anna… volveremos! Como sabéis nuestro Quito se ha enamorado de vuestra perra locamente.
- Está ubicado en un sitio precioso, muy buena comida casera, buenas instalaciones. Lo mejor fue el trato recibido por parte de Karen, Ana y Martín. Son encantadores. Los niños disfrutaron muchisimo con janice, selva, rosalinda y virutas.
- El trato recibido, y la pasión y ganas que le ponen tanto Martín, como Karen y Ann. Es un hotel ideal para ir con niños. Se adaptan a las necesidades de los clientes y las habitaciones están limpias. La zona para actividades tanto culturales como de esparcimiento y deportivas (rutas, paseos por la naturaleza), lo hacen ideal.
- Nos gustó el sitio, las vistas, la comida, el personal
Hotel Santo Domingo de Silos
Located in Santo Domingo de Silos in the region of Castila y Leon, 30 miles from Burgos, Hotel Santo Domingo de Silos features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, and Valdelinares is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Although I had to get by with my limited Spanish ( hotel spoke no English ) all the staff were very welcoming and helpful. Hotel decor and furniture had old world Spanish charm about it. Took own car therefore good to find secure private parking. Hotel location is right next to the Monastery.
- Not impressed at all. No one to welcome on arrival, it took awhile after receiving key to find our room.
- Bigger than expected with more sophistication than expected from the star rating.
- Our second stay here, this time for two nights, secure parking for our motorcycles and a great base for touring the national parks. Local bars and restraunts great.
- Good value for money – comfortable stay, with a good buffet breakfast included and a pool with loungers (this is a short walk off site but secure and private to the hotel). The guy on reception was great – so cheerful and unfazed under pressure. He made sure I was happy with the parking space allocated and gave very good instructions on reaching the car park and the best way to get into the space. The underground parking was around 7 euros, but worth it to have the car in the cool (there is a large, open, free public parking around 100m away at the entrance to the town). It’s easy to find: as you enter the town, park in the car park on the right and then keep walking along the road in the same direction and the hotel is on the left. The Hostal reception is the second entrance (the first being to their restaurant). They will then tell you how to access parking if you wish.
Hotel Tres Coronas de Silos
Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos is an 18th-century palace just yards from the famous Silos Monastery. It has free Wi-Fi.The interiors include stone, wood, stained glass and tiled floors. All rooms in the Tres Coronas De Silos have hydromassage showers, as well as satellite TV. Many have views of the monastery or the mountain.Tres Coronas De Silos has a restaurant serving regional cuisine. It specializes in dishes cooked in the wood-burning oven. The bar offers a range of cocktails.Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos can be found in the Plaza Mayor of Santo Domingo de Silos, a quiet town. The nearby Benedictine abbey is famous for its Romanesque cloister and Gregorian chant. Burgos is about 35 miles away.
- The lobby and restaurant/bar are pleasantly decorated in “castle-style” furniture and lighting. Our room was small but very comfortable. The location, facing the plaza, is only a stone’s throw from the monastery, with its church and cloisters. We ate at the hotel’s restaurant–a nice leg of baby lamb for two. There’s at least one other restaurant (others closed in Oct., it seemed) and a bar–on either side of the plaza.
Very very hard working nice girls who took care of the bar area and who
doubled as maids / servers The food served ( lamb, rabbit, vegetable
stew , wild mushrooms, sopa castellana was excellent!) The girls served
me Thursday afternoon. They were so conscientious!
The only staff member on duty was very nice – and from what we could see, she covered all the jobs at the hotel.
- Small friendly hotel close to the Monastery and impressive Romanesque Cloisters
- An excellent, rustic and character-filled motel / room. Large room with en-suite and a ‘stick-your-upper-body-out’ type open window that looked out into the town’s main courtyard and over to the magnificent cathedrals. Yes, the cathedral bells were loud when they chimed or played a two-minute tune, but you are only 70 metres away. It’s part of the experience – just enjoy it! Motel service, staff, restaurant, and cosy and well-stocked bar, were all first rate. Car-parking was either in the adjacent laneways or about 350 metres west in the town’s ‘Tourist-designated’ car park. Safe, well-lit and well-used by other patrons; and free, too! Sad Hill Cemetery (setting for the final scene of Sergio Leone’s ‘The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’) and the National Park were a 10 min drive by car north of the motel / town. This motel enhanced the whole experience for me in SDdS: thank you very much to the staff!
Hotel Rural Villa de Silos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Villa de Silos offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de Silos, just 30 miles from Burgos. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Villa de Silos, and Valdelinares is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- kind hotel staff, location close to the church, clean room
- If you want to experience a local rustic Spanish town, go here. It is the local bar and restaurant/hotel. The owner and his wife are lovely and very friendly. We had a room looking over the local square. It is a few steps down to the monastery and go up the hill (5 minutes) for a great view. Locals start from the hotel after coffee for great hikes! For us it was with Garabandal the best experience in North Spain. We also stayed in nice paradors but the atmosphere here cannot be beaten. It is not a luxury hotel but it is very comfy as it is. And we even got a free breakfast (lovely bread with great coffee). So do not miss it!
- Restaurant onsite. A la carte menu good value. Room very warm. Bed comfortable.
- Muy buena ubicación. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas y también el comedor y el bar. Buen desayuno: tostadas, bollería, pastas, zumo, café, etc.; el dueño muy atento por si queríamos más cosas; cenamos un día y estaba muy bueno, también.
- La gentillesse du patron, le côté rustique de la chambre, le dîner simple mais pas cher ainsi que la proximité avec le monastère de Santo Domingo de Silos ( but de notre séjour)
Hotel Silos 2000
Located in Santo Domingo de Silos, 30 miles from Burgos, Hotel Silos 2000 features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Hotel Silos 2000, and Valdelinares is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Silos 2000.
- Convenient to lovely little town . Very cheap accomodatian
- Set off the main road into the countryside but well worth the effort. Hotel had a friendly atmosphere as soon as you walked in. Food was spot on and portions big enough to feed an army. Lovely terrace to sit and enjoy your cold beer on a summer evening. Everything done by the owner who catered to everyone.
- Super location & able to park outside. Within easy walking distance of the monastery. A bargain price and our second stay. We’ve tried a couple of other places in Santo Domingo and this is by far the best in terms of location & value for money.
- The value for the room was high. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very nice. It was spacious and modern. The location relative to the main part of the town was a short walking distance. It was very close to the Monasterio de Santo Domingo de Silos. The restaurant on the premises was convenient.
- Great for a stop over. Clean room. Great location, beautiful area.
Arco San Juan de Silos
Hotel Arco San Juan de Silos is located next to Santo Domingo de Silos’ Benedictine Abbey and 350 feet from the Monastery. It offers 24-hour reception, free bicycle use and free Wi-Fi.Heated rooms feature monastery, town or mountain views. They have wooden floors and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel has a café and restaurant with a wood-burning oven. There is a bar and a terrace in the garden.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered. There is a tour desk and Burgos is 43.5 miles away.
- very friendly and great location good value for the price.
- Su ubicación, su accesibilidad. El trato con el personal, muy amables.
- El personal es majisimos muy familiar buena comida. Muy sencillo y con una ubicación fantástica.
- La ubicación, la tranquilidad y la amabilidad de la persona que nos recibió.
- El alojamiento en sí no estaba mal, había un camarero de mediana edad que era muy agradable.
Top Hotels In Retuerta Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Retuerta Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Retuerta Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Retuerta Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!