10 Best Hotels To Stay In Retournac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Retournac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Retournac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retournac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retournac Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Retournac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Retournac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Retournac Auvergne:
Logis Des Rives De L’Arzon
Logis De France Des Rives De L’Arzon features a panoramic terrace where you can relax and enjoy a drink after a day out visiting the lovely Auvergne region. There you can unwind lulled by the soft sound of the water down below.
- Staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. They looked after our luggage the following day so we could cycle to the ‘Ravin de Corboeuf’ more easily.
Hôtel fonctionnel, situé au pied d’une très jolie vallée et facile d’accès
Bon restaurant sur place avec une petite terrasse au bord d’une ruisseau
Amabilité du personnel
Bon rapport qualité prix
L’accueil du patron très sympathique
La rivière à proximité
- excellent rapport qualit éprix du repas du soir à 15€
- Le fauteuil relax dans la chambre et l’amabalité du patron
Deltour Hôtel Le Puy En Velay
The Deltour Hôtel Le Puy en Velay provides free parking and makes an excellent base for discovering the historical and religious heritage of Le Puy en Velay.
- Good selection at breakfast, helpful friendly staff who permitted us to use the sitting lounge area for our picnic dinner after a long drive to get there. And an opening bedroom window for fresh air , quiet at night.
- The front desk was rarely manned. But it was clean and parking was plentiful and protected. The breakfast was okay but not great.
- Small selection of items for breakfast. The room was clean although small. Standard represented the price level.
The hotel was a bit on the outskirts, so possibly not a good choice for those without a car, but it is very easy to reach from the road towards St Etienne.
The room was comfortable and convenient, there was very little noise, and we had a pleasant night.
The reception is closed overnight, but late arrivals can check in by computer. There is ample, private parking in the hotel grounds, mainly at the rear.
When travelling we do not like to eat heavily, so rather than having a full breakfast, (which appeared to be good value), we were able to have a coffee and croissant for a fair price.
The area of Le Puy en Velay is very pleasant and scenic, which is why we have twice taken this route between Switzerland and Spain rather than the more direct route down the Rhone valley.
On our next journey, we would certainly choose the Deltour hotel if available.
- This hotel is tucked down a side street and generally very quiet. Within easy walking distance to a couple of places to eat and a large Auchan supermarket. It is less than 3km walk into Le Puy en Velay. Staff very friendly and room comfortable given the price.
Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof
Rooms include a private bathroom. Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof features free WiFi.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Étienne is 26.1 miles from Auberge Du Brabant Chez Titof, while Le Puy en Velay is 13 miles away. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 27.3 miles from the property.
Très sympathique accueil de la part des propriétaires, ambiance conviviale et excellent repas avec nos amis au resto du gite qui propose un menu le week à 18€50 tout cuisiné maison…
Les chambres avec mezzanine spacieuses et le tout très propre. Belle région à découvrir.
- les patrons sont supers sympa , le cadre est calme , le menu est simple mais très bon , produit de la région … les chambres sont jolies avec grande salle de bain . une bibliothèque est à disposition pour ceux qui aiment lire dans un petit salon au calme ….de jolis villages anciens à visiter pas loin ….partant très tôt nous n’avons pas pris le petit déjeuner …si je retourne dans la région , je reviendrais dans cette auberge .
- Chambres impeccables, confortables. Titof a l’amour de ce qu’il cuisine et vous en fait généreusement profiter. Plats délicieux, cuisinés avec recherche des saveurs. Un grand merci à Titof et Thierry pour leur accueil chaleureux : nous avons eu l’impression de partir de chez des amis. Nous reviendrons.
- Accueil très sympathique. Chambre bien mieux meublée que la plupart des chambres d’hôtel (une table, deux chaises, une grande commode, un porte-manteau, …). Propreté irréprochable. Cuisine excellente (rapport qualité-prix imbattable !). Et la région est vraiment magnifique !
- L’accueil, gentillesse,le silence,la propreté,et bien entendu le déjeuner je recommande merci.
- Très sympathique accueil de la part des propriétaires, ambiance conviviale et excellent repas avec nos amis au resto du gite qui propose un menu le week à 18€50 tout cuisiné maison…
Hôtel des Voyageurs
Each room here will provide you with a TV. Private bathrooms have a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Hôtel des Voyageurs you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 67.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- In this world, I have formed the opinion that you get what you pay for. The hotel is very cheap but offers a shower with hot water and somewhere to sleep. The breakfast featured fresh bread, pots of jam (not the usual miniscule portions) and a good cup of coffee. The hotel is probably the only one in the world where the night entertainment is the local farmer taking his cows for a walk at three in the morning.
- Very nice hotel, low price, confortable and clean, polite staff
- We booked late at night and the staff waited for us.
- il y a une très bonne accueil il y a rien dire, souriant et accueillant c’était parfait
- Le calme et le bruit du petit ruisseau qui passe très près de l’hôtel
With a flat-screen TV with cable channels, all rooms are soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom and some rooms offer views of the garden.Traditional French cuisine is proposed in the hotel’s restaurant and al fresco dining is possible on the covered terrace. Breakfast is served daily at Hotel L’Abri.A petanque playing area is available, and other on-site activities include table tennis and badminton.Free private parking is provide and the village of Le Puy-en-Velay is located a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Loudes Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- Excellent value evening meal and breakfast. Great atmosphere, with the locals.
Great stopover in a french hotel…staff friendly and helpful…food was excellent …lots of parking
Basic facilities/room but quirky and enjoyable
- Conveniently placed near highway and close to Le Puy. It looks very modern.
- Si l’esmorzar era acabat de fer Bon hotel Bon tracte familiar.
Le parking devant l’hotel.
Personnel très accueillant.
Hotel Restaurant du Moulin de Barette
The guest rooms at Hotel restaurant du Moulin de Barette include a private bathroom, a TV with satellite channels and views of the green surroundings.A buffet-style breakfast featuring local cheeses and sausages is available at an additional cost, and the on-site restaurant serves traditional local food.You can go fishing at the Bouchet lake 18.6 miles away or explore Les Estables Ski Resort, which is 18 miles from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site with no reservation.
- The lady in reception was delightful and most helpful. In its heyday this whole facility would have been wonderful but clearly since the owner lost her husband things have begun to decay – a great shame as the location is great.
- Great character main building on a country estate. Could not fault staff or restaurant. Stayed in 3 ‘rooms in park’ which were perfect for short stay
- The lady at reception was extremely friendly and pleasant. The Hotel had charm. Our room was in a building in the garden, this suited us very well because we were holidaying with our dogs. There was no additional cost for dogs. Our holiday was early June and the site, despite having a few outside buildings,chalets,rooms was very quiet. It was quite close to the motorway but no traffic could be heard.
- What could be better on a winters night than to be greeted with a wonderful welcome from the charming owner followed by an excellent meal in the restaurant. The beauty and tranquillity of the surroundings provide a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of life.l
- The espresso was excellent and Madame was very welcoming . The place has seen better days yet it still retains a certain charm in the main building
Hôtel Le Meygal
Each guest room is provided with a private bathroom, wardrobe and desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.You can visit the Musée Crozatier in Le-Puy-en-Velay, or go on the Saint-Front Lake, which is a 30-minute drive away. The property is accessible via the N88 road, which is 1.2 miles from Hôtel Le Meygal.
- Un traitement de “faveur” pour le petit déjeuner que j’ai beaucoup apprécié !
- Accueil et propriétaires chaleureux. La nourriture est faite maison
L’accueil très chaleureux
La disponibilité du personnel
- L omelette était bonne. Le lit matelas confortable.
bon accueil repas du soir très bon bien que non réservé ; bonne literie ,bon petit déjeuner
bon rapport qualité prix
Hôtel Des Voyageurs
Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine and regional specialities at the Voyageur’s restaurant. A breakfast buffet is served each morning, and there is also a lounge bar with table football and billiards.The Voyageurs Hotel provides free on-site private parking. It is a 45-minute drive from the N88 motorway, which provides access to Saint-Etienne and the Cevennes National Park.
- It is a real family owned place and they made me very welcome. The owner loaned me tools to fix my motorcycle. They had family visiting and they were lovely people chatting to me in English as i speak no french. Loved the quiet village.
- Staff were very helpful when we needed to change our plans due to illness
- Nice, clean, safe place to stay. Very friendly staff. Good food at dinner.
La totalité du séjour. Les repas et boissons pris sur place étaient excellents et très abordable.
Les 20 kms pour le Puy en Velay sont largement compensés par le rapport qualité prix de l’établissement.
- Les chambres sont grandes, le lieu est calme, l’établissement semble bien entretenu et pour le même prix qu’un formule 1 il n’y a pas photo
Hôtel Restaurant les Platanes
All of the rooms at Hôtel Restaurant les Platanes have parquet floor and a flat-screen TV. Each room also features a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Breakfast is available each morning, with an additional cost. The hotel’s restaurant serves family-style dishes for lunch and dinner.Other facilities include children’s games, a washing machine and free Wi-Fi access. Free private parking is also possible on site and Le Puy-en-Velay is 18.6 miles from the hotel.
I was greeted and treated so well from the time I arrived until I departed
Lovely place, good food, nice people
- a beautiful place, care in every detail, superb food and the kindest of hospitality
Exelent and beautiful place in the country, old house but beautiful. Would recommend to any one. The owner and her boyfriend were wery helpfull, told us about all the best places to see, stayed there for 5 nights and want to come back. The food in the restaurant were exelent and wery personal services.
Rooms are old but big and comfee.
Thank you Magali and Eddini forunforgettable time.
HUH Iceland.EM 2016.
- Excellent accueil, chambre propre. A recommander.
Wahnsinnig schönes Zimmer, alles sehr ordentlich. Freundliche Gastgeberin mit der man sich auch nett Unterhalten kann. Für alle Motorradfahrer gibt es eine Garage. Neue Fernseher und allgemein tolles Frühstück.
Umgebung ist toll.
- I was greeted and treated so well from the time I arrived until I departed
The heated rooms at Dyke Hotel have carpeted flooring. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and you can sample it while reading the newspapers. After breakfast, you can join St-James’ Way, located a 3-minute walk from the hotel.The accommodation is situated a 5-minute walk from the Crozatier Museum and 3,100 feet from Notre-Dame-du-Puy Cathedral. Le Puy SNCF Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away. There is public car park, available at a surcharge.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean. Breakfast was excellent – best baguette and croissants ever. location good, windows were noise-proof, as hotel is on main road.
- Very well ordered, everything in good shape, very friendly staff
Good location, handy for station and close to old town centre. Very pleasant and helpful staff.
Attractive breakfast room and good continental breakfast ( hot chocolate a choice )
- Perfect Location, very clean friendly rooms, delicious breakfast,
- The owner was very friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the Internet was fast. The hotel sits on the central ring road and easily accessible by car, and for walks into the old town. Parking is not provided but was easily found in an alley next to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Retournac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Retournac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Retournac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Retournac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!