10 Best Hotels To Stay In Retes de Llanteno Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Retes de Llanteno Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Retes De Llanteno Basque Country:
Hotel Restaurante Aldama
Hotel Restaurante Aldama is located in Amurrio, just 15 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurante Aldama, and Castro-Urdiales is 25 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Receptionist was very pleasant and helpful she makes a nice coffee and very much needed.
The breakfast was fine but unfortunately didn’t have the time to enjoy as I had the ferry to catch.
- This was our fourth stay here and it fully lived up to what we have experienced in the past.
- Very nice room. The breakfast and evening meal were excellent and very good value. The young lady who looked after us was very friendly and efficient.
- Excellent, but the resturant was closed as it was Sunday!! Not mentioned in hotel notes!!!
- Everything was perfect, the owner was really nice, the room was comfortable and had a great bathroom.
- Receptionist was very pleasant and helpful she makes a nice coffee and very much needed.
Featuring free WiFi, Saiaritz offers accommodations in Amurrio, just 14 miles from Bilbao.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 22 miles from Saiaritz, and Castro-Urdiales is 25 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very friendly owners who welcomed us. Room was modern and well equipped. Scenic area en route to ferry terminals at Bilbao and Santander. 1 hr and 1.5hr away from hotel. Food wholesome and home cooking. Breakfast good too.
- Friendly staff, children were welcomed, beautiful location and newly refurbished hotel, playground on site.
- We liked the owners, their warm welcome, the location, the scenery and the beautifully equipped rooms.
- Cercanía a los lugares a visitar por Vizcaya y Álava. Alojamiento muy bien cuidado y atendido. Personal muy agradable. Desayuno muy completo, el zumo de naranja recién hecho todos los días no se encuentra en todos los hoteles…
- Hotel estupendo, muy nuevo y que sorprende por la mezcla entre la edificación clásica de la zona y lo moderno de su interior. Trato excelente por parte de los dueños y del personal. Muy recomendable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Komentu Maitea offers accommodations in Gordexola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bilbao is 9 miles from Komentu Maitea, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- A beautifully and respectively restored 17th century property in picturesque country side within 30 mins of the Guggenheim
The hotel and the visit there was absolutely perfect. The staff was very nice and welcoming, not all know english- but we managed to communicate well.
The room was very clean, wide and comfortable.
The bed was larg and soft.
The outside was dreamy! The view and area is super pretty.
We had a great breakfast
And one dinner- not cheap but worth the money.
The area of the property is good for traveling. 20 minutes from Bilbao city, 1 hour frome Bermeo and 1.5 hour from San-sebastian.
Thank you for a great experience!
A very beautiful and unique old building, which has been refurbished in a very tasteful way. The service personnel was extremely friendly, professional and helpful.
The food in the restaurant was among the best we had on the whole trip. The apple tart is one of its kind (probably the best I have eaten in my life 🙂 )..
Breakfast was simple but the quality of the products was very high!
The perfect rustic hotel!!!
Breakfast was incredible, rooms were great, very clean and spacious.
Nice modern, clean rooms.
A lot of parking space.
Nice terras at entrance.
Hotel Rural Isasi
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Rural Isasi is located in Gordexola, just 8 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Isasi, and Castro-Urdiales is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Friendly host and a nice garden which provides great atmosphere and view away from the city. Good choice for a peaceful vacation.
- Basic but comfortable and spotlessly clean accommodation, comfy beds. Breakfast excellent and good value for money. Owner very friendly and helpful. Pleasant surroundings. Excellent stop over on the way to the ferry at Bilbao.
- Remote campus-like hotel with cabins and parking. Quiet with big space in the middle for social activities. Bar in the garden with decent vine selection. Breakfast was really nice.
- was very nice to get out of a very busy town specially with the celebration that last 8 days and found some peace in a family country side. they always have a BBQ celebration on Saturday evening
- Eine einfache Unterkunft auf einem sehr schönen Grundstück
Hotel Balneario Orduña Plaza
Located in the heart of Orduña, the hotel is set in a neoclassical style building dating back to the 18th century, where each corner evokes history mixed harmoniously with the contemporary facilities.The building was formerly used as the access control point of merchants and goods between Bilbao and Castile. Nowadays, the wide terrace over the archways of the magnificent former customs house provides the perfect setting for pure relaxation. The rooms offer an avant-garde style and boast hydromassage baths.The spa, with mineral-medicinal water from the Muera de Arbieto spring, offers the latest health and beauty techniques. At the restaurant you will find traditional Basque cuisine with a creative twist, and the bar offers a selected range of “pintxos” (tapas).
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ibarra offers accommodations in Llantada. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bilbao is 11 miles from Hotel Ibarra, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Ibarra.
- The hotel manager personally made breakfast every day, he was excellent
All rooms are beautifully arranged, nice building
- Fabulous setting in the Alpine look mountains of Northern Spain. Very helpful owner who prepared excellent breakfasts every day. Our bathroom could have been a tad larger but it was perfectly adequate and the quirky décor/furnishings were appreciated. A very relaxing place to stay with reasonably easy access to Bilbao and the surrounding countryside.
- Great place in a very nice quiet area close to Bilbao. Jose is a great host. Would go back for sure!
- the hotel is a lovely family run hotel and is set in wonderful country side
Hotel Valle de Ayala
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Valle de Ayala offers accommodations in Llodio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 8 miles from Hotel Valle de Ayala, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very polite and caring staff, loved the breakfast!
- The food was very good and excellent valueVery friendly staff and facilities very good. Excellent value for money overall
- Buena calidad precio,excelente desayuno y personal muy amable.
amabilidad de las personas
cené en el restaurante y fue correcto
- El trato del personal no estuvo mal. Luis se esmeró en ser agradable en todo momento.
Hotel Convento San Roque
Hotel Convento San Roque offers accommodations in Balmaseda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 14 miles from Hotel Convento San Roque, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The hotel is right next to the Balmaseda bus station. Everything in Balmaseda can be reached on foot, and there are opportunities for hikes nearby. The heating was on during the night.
- We had the suite which was perfect. Picture perfect decorations. The bath is updated and spacious in an adjoining room. Located in the old city. Couldn’t be better.
- A lovely hotel for our first night of a motorbiking holiday in Spain. Ferry was delayed but staff were accommodating of our late arrival at 11pm and even served us a much needed beer! Lovely breakfast and would definitely stay again.
- Very pleasant surroundings and atmosphere. Free parking on site was a pleasure.Good restaurant,Good location within walking distance from centre of town and places of interest.
- Lovely atrium and close from the heart of the village. Breakfast was of a good quality and both restaurant and bar are on site: really comfortable when travelling with kids.
Offering a terrace and hot tub, Osabarena Hotela is situated in Murueta-Orozko, in the Basque Country Region, 12.4 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Osabarena Hotela features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23.6 miles from Osabarena Hotela, while Castro-Urdiales is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 20 minutes from Osabarena Hotela.
- This was my second stay & won’t be the last! A lovely old house tastefully converted into a small, country hotel. It’s 5 minutes from the motorway, ideal if your touring or getting a flight or ferry from Bilbao or just for a peaceful stopover. I’ve stayed in a single & a double room & both were beautifully laid out with amazingly comfortable beds & terrific bath/shower rooms. Both breakfasts & evening meals are very good & local fare is used. The staff are so helpful & will do the utmost they can to deal with any situations that might occur. They made phone calls for me to find a vet that would see my dog before going on the ferry when the one I’d arranged to see let me down at the last minute which was really above & beyond!
- Wonderful one night stop on the way to the ferry. Owner was helpful to the extreme, cannot recommend this place highly enough.
- Stylish room with excellent bathroom. Friendly owners. Safe location for parking motorbike
- Fabulous location in quiet village, sympathetically modernised inside to a very high standard. Small lounge and bar area and well appointed bedrooms. With comfy bed and good shower!
- Lovely place to stay, good location for ferry will definitely book again
Hotel Erreka Gueñes
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Erreka Gueñes offers accommodations in Güeñes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 9 miles from Hotel Erreka Gueñes, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Night shift manager was very friendly and helpful. Menu del Dias was fine as was breakfast.
- Staff were very helpful. Although they spoke no English and my Spanish is rudimentary they provided an evening meal even though the restaurant was closed. They also found an English speaking local who personally guided us to the car museum which was the reason for our visit. We were most impressed.
- Beautiful scenery with wonderful rooms, which were very clean and spacious.
- Lots of food. Very friendly and accommodating. Warm cosy room.
- Super accueil et gros petit dej copieu avec tous ce qu’il faut
Top Hotels In Retes De Llanteno Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Retes de Llanteno Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!