10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reseda California – Top Hotel Reviews
Reseda California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reseda California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reseda California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reseda California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reseda California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reseda California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reseda California:
Universal Studios is a 20 minute drive from this inn. Guests can enjoy lush grounds surrounding the property, continental breakfast, and rooms with a small fridge.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in all guest rooms at Tarzana Inn. Ironing facilities and air conditioning are also available.Guests can relax on the terrace near the heated outdoor pool at the Inn Tarzana. Vending machines and a 24 hour front desk are available for guest convenience.Getty Center is less than a 20 minute drive from the inn and Six Flags Magic Mountain are 27 miles away. Topanga State Park is 25 minutes from the property.
- To be honest, the hotel was not as bad as the rating I’ve given it. The room was comfortable and big enough for our needs. The breakfast wasn’t bad. The staff were direct, honest, and to the point. The hotel is in a good location.
- Love the wood work intheroom andthe cleanlinessof the restroom. The comfort ofthe bed and love the Tv size in my room.
- The room was nice and clean. Shower was nice. The beds were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the rooms were very nice and clean.
- The reason we gave it the highest score is that we found, by asking for it before our stay and at check in, the one room with the sink inside the bathroom. Remodeled rooms are nice, with nice beds and bedding and good drawer space although the closet is small.
Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn is located in Canoga Park in the region of California, just 21 miles from Los Angeles. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 13 miles from BW Canoga Park Motor Inn, and Malibu is 19 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Was very clean and had many amenities including a good breakfast.
- The attendance who made me the special coffee was wonderful.
Stayed two nights on a business trip.
The staff is very kind, helpful and efficient, particularly Ms. Mereya.
Conveniently located for business in Woodland Hills.
Despite moderate appearance from the outside, rooms are nice, comfortable and clean.
Breakfast is way beyond what is common for this type of hotels.
More than all, staff is great, welcoming and helpful.
Very fair return for the price.
- Very clean. Big rooms. Family of 4 room was very convinient.
Travelodge Chatsworth is conveniently located near State Route 118, only one block from the Chatsworth Station transportation hub for Metrolink light rail service and more.This Travelodge is also close to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library & Museum and the San Fernando Mission, dating back to 1797.Nearby attractions less than 30 miles away include Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park and the Getty Center museum.
- relatively quiet on a busy street. Comfortable and clean.
- The best hotel stay I’ve had in a very long time! The staff from management, supervisors, overnight employees to the housekeeping were amazing!! Manager Ana, Supervisor Janet, Ragu, Bryan and all of the staff are the best a hotel establishment could have!! They all gave me great service no matter what time of day it was and showed me great hospitality!! They were excellent! My business trip would not have been as smooth as it was if they would not have been there! From the bottom of my heart, I thank Travelodge, Chatsworth and their complete staff!! Look forward to my next trip to the Los Angeles area because of them!!
- Nothing. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a hotel. Got put into a occupied room at 2:30 am then the 2nd room had a leaking A/C that they could do nothing about till the next night. Had to sleep in a mildew stench and soaked floor. The only gave us 2 towels and frebreeze to help the situation. We were told we would get a discount on a night and that never happened, no one would let us talk to a manager or get back to us on the phone about it.
- Being on the 3rd floor, so no noise from above. Bed was comfortable.
- elevator was neat. exterior updates were nice. i did feel safe. front desk staff was very nice and informative.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills
Situated 20 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park and the Hollywood Bowl, this pet friendly motel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Wi-Fi is available.The accommodations at this North Hills Motel 6 feature cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Motel 6 Los Angeles Van Nuys/North Hills provides a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Los Angeles International Airport is 25 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills. NBC Studio Tours is 15 minutes from the motel.
- Nice and quiet, I was able to rest comfortably! I enjoyed my say and will be using this location in the near future.
- The maids were very considerate and patiently waited to clean room well after lunchtime; Helps me out and I’m not feeling rushed to get/be ready.
- Great customer service, reasonable price and happy with during stay in Motel 6
- Property was quiet and I liked that there was security to get into the parking lot.
- Emma, Josh and Brenda are very professional and courteous.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Chatsworth offers accommodations in Chatsworth, just 25 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 18 miles from Ramada Chatsworth, and Malibu is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from Ramada Chatsworth.
- The staff was beyond amazing & professional trying to accommodate me when I asked for a refund for my room. And they didn’t make me feel guilty when I asked for it too.
- Parking was good. Good coffee, location not bad. Quite area. Staff was nice.
- Location was perfect. Staff were awesome and very helpful. Fast check in and check out times. I love that they accomodated my family including our dog.
- our rooms were very clean, quite time, enjoyed the breakfast provided, lots of available parking and a very friendly staff.
- The coffe in the lobby was fine but the room provisioning of the coffee only allowed for two cups
Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center
In the charming Woodland Hills, this hotel features an outdoor pool and is a 5-minute drive from Warner Center. A flat-screen TV is available in all rooms.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Styled with simple decor, all rooms also provide a small refrigerator and microwave at Comfort Inn Woodland Hills/Warner Center.Guests at the Comfort Inn Woodland Hills can start their morning with a daily continental breakfast. A business center is available.Universal Studios Hollywood is 14 miles away. Santa Monica and Beverly Hills is within a 25-minute drive away. Greyhound Lines is 12 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable nice and pillows just perfect:)
- Close to where I was training. Liked the breakfast as one less meal I had to pay for on my trip.
Our room was when we finally got the correct one was very clean and had everything we need for a one night stay.
Parking is free and convenient we could see it from our balcony.
Breakfast was okay not as good as other comfort inns we have stayed in.
The find of the trip was a supermarket called Ralphs a short walk away this is where we decided to buy a picknick type meal and eat it in our room as the restaurants in the area seem conspicuous by their absence, I would shop all the time in Ralphs if we had one in my UK town
- The bathroom was luxurious, with a pull-out magnifying mirror and dressing room. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub. The included breakfast was decent.
There were no croissant but the room had been refurnished very well and very recently.
Big showerroom and good lighting, all facilties availble.
Airtel Plaza Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Airtel Plaza Hotel offers accommodations in Van Nuys, just 17 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Monica is 13 miles from Airtel Plaza Hotel, and Malibu is 23 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 7 miles away.
- Love the bed the breakfast and clean towels and room was super clean love it
- Staff were very friendly & helpful. Conveniently located for Van Nuys airport.
- Helpful staff. Well-run, well-kept property for a bargain price.
- It was nice for the price. Nothing fancy at all but not dirty. Staff was very nice and helpful.
- THE ROOM WAS CLEAN,COMFORTABLE AND QUITE. IT WAS GREAT FOR A 1 NIGHT STAY.
Motel 6 Canoga Park
This motel in Canoga Park is located less than 20 miles from attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood, Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Bowl. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.Cable TV with expanded channels is included in each pet-friendly room at Motel 6 Canoga Park. A microwave and small refrigerator are provided for convenience.Guests will enjoy the motel’s outdoor pool.
- Nothing, I won’t be coming back! $145 a night for that dump what a JOKE!
- I like the consistency of everything the hotel is clean and comfortable quiet the staff is very nice
- The staff is friendly, facilities clean. There is a lot of shopping within walking distance. And a lot more close by. Its close to both the 101 and the 118 freeways making it a great location for someone traveling in Southern California.
- Enough power outlets and lights in the room,fridge, microwave, pretty good fast internet. Clean and nice, no cockroaches, good air conditioner.
- Clean rooms. Nice staff. Many parking places. Very dafe area.
Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles
One of our top picks in Woodland Hills.Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles is located in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 13 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/ LA, and Malibu is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Newly remodeled , ! Really modern look ! Worth the money!
- Excellent breakfast. Very nice room. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Modern suites an good view. The main entrance was really upscale.
- Really nice just what I expected will go back for more night. Will recommend!!! Real service.
- Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excelent. Bar was in a good location.
Canoga Hotel at Warner Center
This Canoga Park hotel is one mile from Warner Center and 20 miles from Hollywood. The hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Canoga Hotel at Warner Center rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have a coffee maker.The Warner Center Canoga provides a daily continental breakfast. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Canoga Hotel at Warner Center is 2 miles from Pierce College. Universal Studios is 16 miles from the hotel.
- Beautiful touches, comfortable furniture, and an easy booking process! DirecTv was a nice surprise.
- I liked how modern and clean the rooms were. The remodeled bathroom tile and new furniture were a great touch.
- The room was clean the bed was comfortable the fridge/microwave/coffee pot were all clean
- having places that think of safety issues with elders needs like walk in showers, grab handles brings a peace of mind. as population ages, I find myself needing same type of accomodations.. My elderly parents are in late 80’s and safety & access are major issues.
- Global quality of the room is very good. Breakfast included.
Top Hotels In Reseda California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reseda California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reseda California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reseda California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!