10 Best Hotels To Stay In Requeil Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Requeil Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Requeil Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Requeil Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Requeil Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Requeil Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Requeil Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Requeil Pays De La Loire:
Domaine de Bel Air
The rooms at Relais du Silence Domaine de Bel Air are decorated in a contemporary style and include an LCD TV. Each one has facilities for making tea and coffee, while some also feature free Wi-Fi access.After enjoying the continental breakfast, you may choose to do a cooking lesson at the chateau or request a massage, manicure or haircut, at a surcharge. The property also has an on-site restaurant, where you can try traditional cuisine.Free private parking is possible on site and a shuttle service from Le Mans TGV Train Station is available.
The surroundings are exceptional , we had a family room which was more than adequate for our short stay. Would definitely stay again.
Ideal location for Les Mans as we went to watch the Motor GP Bike racing.
Our granddaughter loved the horses in the field! Cost us a fortune in carrots and apples !!! But so worth it.
- Good location for Le Mans but as it was race weekend, prices were inflated. Good food in the restaurant
- We actually chose this as it was in a quiet area and dog friendly unfortunately this was not to be
- The accommodation was excellent and the surrounding countryside gorgeous.
This is a low key chateau with few but all very friendly and helpful staff. It was a one night stop for us on the way back home from Perigord and was a straightforward drive of just over two hours to Caen after our stay. We were upgraded to a lovely room in the chateau which all overlook the grounds.
We ate in the restaurant which had an excellently priced three course menu de jour which offered a choice of three interesting and tasty starters and mains with a larger choice of desserts – also excellent. Wines reasonably priced. Breakfast was an excellent buffet spread of continental fare, including cheese, yoghurts, cereals as well as the usual.
We used the indoor pool which we had to ourselves – warm and a good size. As there were only four other guests that night the atmosphere was very relaxed. Communication was fine with their basic English and our even more basic French!
- The surroundings are exceptional , we had a family room which was more than adequate for our short stay. Would definitely stay again.
L’Auberge du Port des Roches
Each soundproofed room at L’Auberge du Port des Roches includes a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served daily and a la carte menus are proposed at the restaurant.With free parking on site, L’Auberge du Port des Roches is set in a quiet area and some hiking trails can be found in the surroundings. The property is accessible via the A28 motorway, which is 18 miles away.
Very friendly proprietors.
Beautiful riverside location
The room was decorated really nicely in French style and this applied to the public areas as well.
The standard of food in the restaurant was excellent and the breakfast was good value.
- Lovely stopover with excellent meal and comfortable room; dog-friendly and very clean.
- A comfortable hotel with an excellent restaurant; dinner was superb with professional but friendly service.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable, but it did not live up to the reviews.
- Very friendly proprietors.
Relais du Silence Domaine De La Courbe
Each room at the Relais du Silence Domaine De La Courbe have a private bathroom. Some of them are located in a separated villa, in the middle of the park. Superior rooms are equipped with a TV and air conditioning.The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine and specialities from the Pays de la Loire region. Guests can also enjoy a drink on the terrace, which offers river views.Set in the main building, the spa offers a hot tub, a hammam and beauty treatments at an extra cost. There is also a playground for children and board games are available at reception.Relais du Silence Domaine De La Courbe provides free Wi-Fi access and free private parking, which is closed at night time. It is 31.1 miles from Tours and 27.7 miles from Le Mans.
Madame was very friendly and helpful.
Patron is not suited for front of house!
- la chambre ne correspond pas à la photo ,vitres de la chambre crasseux accueil froid décevant,pas de lampe de chevet ,on se serait cru dans un hall de gare point de vue lumière ,les rideaux tenait avec une ficelle …lamentable 200 euros la nuit tout de même ….
chambre au rez de chausse belle salle de bain
assez spacieuse mais pas de wifi et réseau téléphone
très bon restaurant
chambre la plus cher de mes vacances en Bretagne
Hôtel calme dans un environnement paisible. La literie est très bien. Une grande douche. Petit déjeuner classique.
Une piscine extérieur avec chaises longues.
- le cadre est très agréable, très calme, accueil agréable également.
- Madame was very friendly and helpful.
ibis Styles Le Mans Sud Mulsanne
Each of the guest rooms at ibis Styles Le Mans Sud Mulsanne will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning and a telephone. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is provided each morning.Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the location of the hotel, set 1,000 feet from the 24-Hours of Le Mans Golf Club and near some basketball courts and football fields.
- Everything was very nice and the decoration fun and cheerful. Good food. Comfy bed. Very clean.
- The items on the restaurant menu were varied and good value for the price. Breakfast was plentiful and was available for plenty of time.
Bed was very comfy. And room
was warm. Dinner was good.Breakfast a little sparse. Hope
- It was all as expected very clean,fab beds and pillows. Girl on reception lovely and helpful. Food in restaurant prepared and presented to a very high standard.
- Superb food in the restaurant in the evening. Nice quiet location easy to find off the motorway at junction 24.
Logis Saint Louis
The hotel has 24 rooms, among which 2 duplex and 2 apartment hotel. All the rooms are equipped with a bathroom or a shower with toilets, a telephone, a television and an alarm clock. Some rooms are air-conditioned.The hotel features a bar and a terrace in summer, as well as a restaurant offering a traditional cooking. An internet access is available via Wifi within the hotel. Pets are allowed. There is a free parking.The circuit of 24 Heures du Mans is in 16 kilometres.
- Nice little town on the river. Typical provincial logis and it delivered what we expected. We had dinner in the restaurant and enjoyed our meal very much – excellent value. Would recommend as enroute stop.
- Good evening meal in the restaurant & nice breakfast
- The beds for the children were on a mezzanine which helped with getting them to bed & allowed us to stop up and chat about our plans for the next day
- Great aircon during heatwave. Location very near to bars and restaurants. Very picturesque small town setting opposite old church, and near river.
This was a cheap hotel with a bar and restaurant with parking right outside. The restaurant and bar were
OK but lacked atmosphere.
Logis L’Auberge Alsacienne
The Logis L’Auberge Alsacienne offers luxurious and spacious guest rooms. They are equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms including a hydro-massage shower. They are designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.Start the day well with the tasty continental breakfast. Later, enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves authentic specialties from the region. The traditional family cooking and quality wines from Alsace are sure to please. When the weather permits, eat out on the terrace.Situated in the quiet town of Le Lude, the Auberge Alsacienne offers a peaceful stay. There is easy access to all the nearby towns. La Flèche, Le Mans, Tours and Angers are just a short drive away.
- We liked the value for money- a basic hotel but clean and comfortable enough for the price. The hotel manager was friendly & helpful.
The owner (I presume) was wonderful. Made a delicious dinner, just for us, on the terrace as it was a Monday & the local restaurants were shut.
Big, dry garage for bike storage.
Pretty town with beautiful Chateau
- Chambre sympa et accueillante. Belle terrasse. Super restaurant
- L’accueil était excellent, la gentillesse des propriétaires/employés qui sont aux petits soins pour leurs clients. La cuisine était excellent également
- personnel trés sympa etablissement calme bonne literie tres bonne table par contre un petit dejeuner un peu juste pour le prix
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms at La Renaissance features a private bathroom and satellite TV on a flat-screen TV.La Renaissance offers gourmet cuisine and local specialities with seasonal produce, which is served in the restaurant that opens out onto the terrace. A buffet breakfast is also available.This hotel’s facilities include a lobby lounge, an in house shop and a play area for children.La Renaissance is on a cross road to many towns such as La Flèche 18 km, Le Mans 40 km, and Tours 28 miles.
Very simple very French and pleasantly quirky
Laid back and open all day
- The restaurant was excellent with both food and accompanying wines
- Staff in restaurant very helpful, hotel room alongside traffic lights on a heavy lorry route, horrendous.
- The hotel was well located; the restaurant was very good. All in all a pleasant experience
- Cadre luxueux, au calme . Personnel bon et réactif.
- Very simple very French and pleasantly quirky
Hotel Arbor – Auberge de Mulsanne – Le Mans Sud
The rooms at Auberge de Mulsanne are decorated in a contemporary style and feature free WiFi access. They also have satellite TV and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. You may also choose to relax with a drink in the bar before playing billiards in the games room.Free private parking, luggage storage and newspapers are also available at this property. The A28 motorway is 4.7 miles from the hotel and the Mans Race starting point is 3.1 miles away.
Peaceful location (Unless you’re there for Le Mans!)
Friendly very helpful staff
Excellent location for Le Mans museum (well worth a visit!)
Good parking. Dinner was very good, we didn’t have breakfast so cannot comment on that. The staff were helpful and friendly.
Staff were extremely welcoming.
The restaurant is excellent – both for dinner and breakfast.
The car park is spacious, so there was no problem parking.
- A nice modern clean room with on suite facilities. The bed was comfortable and we were well rested. The meal in the restaurant was really nice as was the breakfast.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, good quality food, good location for stop over.
- Peaceful location (Unless you’re there for Le Mans!)
Campanile Le Mans – Arnage
Our managers and staff are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable. We ensure that your room is equipped for everything you need for leisure or for work. Our restaurant has a good choice of dishes and there is a good value breakfast buffet.The Campanile Le Mans – Arnage is in an ideal position, 3.1 miles from the train station and directly accessible off the A11, A28 and N23.
- We booked here to go to MotoGP at Le Mans circuit. A fantastic location within walking distance and a cheap taxi ride (25 Euro) of the main entrance to the circuit. We had rooms with views of the lake and everything was very quiet and secure. This is the best Campanile that I have stayed in and I have done a few! The food in the evening was simple but done to a high standard. Breakfast was good too. Plenty of parking spaces and a good bar service. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout. Nothing to fault really – top notch Campanile.
- Good for travelling with dogs as good walking opportunities on the doorstep
- The surroundings were very nice with a beautiful lake to walk around. The buffet food was very good.
- We were able to park directly outside our rooms, which made it easier with 4 children! There were tea and coffee making facilities which isn’t always a given when you’re abroad. Probably one of the best burgers I’ve ever had from the on-site restaurant.
- Always good value with Campanile good value nice refurbished rooms great for overnight stay heading north or south
Brit Hotel Le Cottage Le Mans Sud
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine in buffet style or à la carte. The bar is open regularly for drinks, and Brit Hotel le Cottage also features 2 meeting rooms.The famous Le Mans Race Track and the exhibition centre are only a 5-min drive away, and free private parking is provided onsite.
- Helpfulness of the staff. Very nice location, next to a lake and only 5k from Le Mans museum.
- Location to Le Mans circuit. Parking. Friendly staff. Good hanging space and hangers. Bottle of complementary water nice touch. Very good scrambled eggs.
- Good renovation since our last visit. Park nearby.
- it was clean everyone was polite. couldnt ask for more
- Good location for the 24hr race track, parking entrance was easy enough for a low race car to gain access, staff friendly and helpful, very comfortable bed with air conditioner in room that actually works well. The room can be made completely dark thanks to its very good blinds. Soundproofed room.
Top Hotels In Requeil Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Requeil Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Requeil Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Requeil Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!