10 Best Hotels To Stay In Renno Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Renno Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Renno Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renno Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renno Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Renno Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Renno Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Renno Corsica:
Soundproofed and heated, each room has a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom, most have a toilet and some feature a bath. Some rooms feature a balcony.Aitone Hotel’s restaurant has a high ceiling and walls of windows showing the surrounding vistas. Fresh local produce is featured in the dishes. A Continental breakfast is available for an extra fee.Located in Evisa, the property is a 1-hour drive from Cargese. It is a 90-minute drive from Ajaccio Airport and a 2-hour drive from Calvi Airport.
- Nice view from the hotel balcony. Evening meal was quite good.
- Dear Staff. Good place for hiking in the mountains. Hotel with atmosphere, accommodation we have chosen to be easier at a lower price. For overnight stays. The hotel offers other types of rooms and has its own restaurant with good local food.
- Very friendly staff, great views from the restaurant and terrace. Good breakfast. Basic rooms but with good bed.
- The staff was polite, there was free parking and the location was good!
- The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming. They couldn’t have done any more for us. They organised for the chef to make us a vegan meal in the evening. Fabulous views from the restaurant and the pool. Lovely selection of homemade jams for breakfast. Good sized rooms.
Hôtel “U Pozzu”
The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. Extras include bed linen and ironing facilities.At Hôtel “U Pozzu” you will find a garden, BBQ facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.The property offers free parking. The hotel is 4.4 miles from Col de Vergio. Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport is 43.5 miles away.
- Cosy hotel with a beautiful garden and nice bar. The room was modest, but charming and all the standard facilities (shower, toilet etc.) worked well and were maintained in a clean state.
- Very good value for money. Similar price to staying in a gite d’etape ( a walkers hostel ) but with privacy and own bathroom.. Two connected rooms can take four people so good for small group. Can’t imagine why you would come to Evisa unless you are a walker. Restaurant wasn’t operating in May so can’t comment. Breakfast was standard bread , jam and honey.
- It was very clean and the room was warm and the shower was really nice and plenty of hot water. We had a very nice breakfast and our Corsican hosts were sincere and traditional people and it was lovely to stay with them
- Quirky place, staff do there best. Nice pool at the top of the garden with amazing views. No restaurant but there is a nice place opposite.
- Helpful staff, sorting out the shower problem promptly.. Great location at top of the village.
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Scopa Rossa also feature a balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine.Col de Vergio is 4.3 miles from Scopa Rossa. Saint Catherine Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly enough staff but I didn’t feel hugely welcome.
Super hotel and great value for money.
The staff were superb arranging for a very early breakfast in order for us to catch the only bus to Ajaccio and arranging for the bus to pick us up outside the hotel!
- breakfast was OK, but diner was very bad. Microwave pasta, with no taste or vitamins.
- Homely atmosphere! Very helpful staff. Easy to get to most hiking paths.
- Nice surroundings, quiet location, private parking on site near the back entrance. The room was clean and quite comfortable.
Auberge des Deux Sorru
Guest rooms come fully equipped with modern comforts such as telephone, bathroom, internet access and a private balcony.There is a quality restaurant which offers mountain views from the terrace and serves traditional cuisine with local wines. There is also a private parking and a garage.At the Auberge des Deux Sorru you will be surrounded by mountain and coastal scenery, dense natural forest, cascading waterfalls, crystal clear streams and natural rock pools.
Hotel is located in mountains (national park) in approx. 1,5h drive from Ajaccio. Good place to start / approach hiking routes; mountain river is in 10 min drive (walking along or even swimming); sea is in 40/45 min serpentine drive.
Breakfast costs 8 euros (coffee / tea, yogurt, jams, bread); owners offer sandwiches for hikers (we did not try) for 5 euros, your own food is not allowed in hotel’s rooms. Water is drinkable (no need to buy).
Super view on forest and mountains with tiny almost hidden villages, you can also meet a very serious host – black black cat with yellow eyes.
- Excellent view to the mountains, fresh air, close to hiking routes
- We spent a fantastic week at the hotel, eating every evening in the restaurant that serves an excellent half-board menu in addition to numerous a-la-carte options including home-made cured meats and other local specialities. The hotel is ideally placed for hiking in the surrounding forests and mountains, and the owner is very willing to share his extensive knowledge on the best routes to follow. In summary, the hotel was everything we hoped for and more!
stunning location , very good food and lovely staff, out on its own in the mountains
had a wander to the tiny village and had donkeys wandering round
really like the spot great for a walk around the woods
- The rooms were excellent and decorated with pictures. Staff were excellent at trying to speak and understand English and us trying to speak French.
- Hotel is located in mountains (national park) in approx. 1,5h drive from Ajaccio. Good place to start / approach hiking routes; mountain river is in 10 min drive (walking along or even swimming); sea is in 40/45 min serpentine drive.
Castel de Vergio
At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.Castel de Vergio offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albertacce, like hiking.The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 17 miles from Castel de Vergio.
- Spacious room and very nice bathroom! Dinner was fine.
Dinner was good.
Mattress was old and & saggy. Because we were hiker, we were spontaneously booked for an other room?!
- excellentes prestation pour cet établissement-chambre grande, propre et fonctionnelle avec belle vue-repas pris en demi-pension excellent-petit déjeuner continental pas cher et complet et surtout un excellent accueil. Je suis très satisfait d’avoir choisi cet établissement au coeur de la corse offrant de nombreuses promenades, randonnées magnifiques.
- Wer gerne in den Bergen ist, erwartet nicht viel von einem Berggasthaus. So war es auch hier. Die Fotos versprechen aber etwas mehr, als man dann antrifft. Die Zimmer waren sauber und das Essen einfach aber gut.
- La restauration (demi pension ) : charcuterie et soupe maison
At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, certain units at Bon Accueil also feature a mountain view.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can use the onsite equipped kitchen, which opens onto the shaded terrace, to prepare their lunches or dinners.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Porto Ota, like fishing and hiking.Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- Comfortable good price great location , helpful staff .
- We liked taht the hotel is in a Great position, very close to the restaurants, just the next door and close to supermarkets and port. It is also nice that they have a private parking garage, we came by motorbike.
- Good location for a low price. Rooms in the back are quiet.
- Good position and good common area where was possible to eat
- Everything was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful
Hotel & Restaurant Le Beau Sejour
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. At Le Beau Sejour, each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Free secured parking is available for motorbikes, quads and bicycles. The nearest airport is Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport, 18.6 miles from the property.
- Clean room, nice owner, little bit noisy but okay.
- Nice family run hotel. People were polite. Rooms were cleaned and were cleaned every day. Bed was very confi. The beach is around a 20 minutes walking distance. Stores, bars and coffee places are just around the corner. Hotel has a restaurant, the pizza was good. Had a great stay.
Repas et petit dej excellents. Personnel sympa avec un patron au top!conseils et disponibilite, bref super sejour pour nous deux.Je recommande!
Joseph Antoine et Jean,la prochaine est pour moi !!
- Albergo molto spartano ma pulito. Vicinissimo al porto. Ottima pizza. Proprietario molto gentile e accogliente.
- Sehr freundliches Personal. Es hatte eine Garage für unsere Motorräder. Sehr feine Pizzas aus dem eigenen Restaurant. Die Zimmer waren sauber.
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the Gulf of Porto from the balcony. Other rooms overlook the garden. Hôtel Colombo features free WiFi.The nearest airport is Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport, 18.6 miles from Hôtel Colombo.
- Positioned very nicely on the mountain surrounded by greenery & amazing mountain views…there is a balcony which we sat at for coffee every morning..we preferred being up in this charming & quieter spot than being down low in the touristy area…there are some friendly local places to eat close by…also supermarkets…we just drove to the beaches which was easy…the concierge is a very friendly..the area is so so stunning
- The location – we had a balcony with a view of the surrounding valley. Incredible. Although very basic, it’s very clean.
- Nice staff good location. Make sure to get the room with the view otherwise the other rooms are not very special.
- Stunning view of mountains from balcony. Helpfulness of staff and understanding of English language. Room was nice and clean
- Quiet, clean, comfortable rooms, amazing views from the room terrace.
Logis Hotel Le Lonca
Each of the Hotel Le Lonca’s guest accommodations is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom and TV. All rooms also have large windows and some have a balcony.A continental breakfast is available in the mornings and guests can enjoy a drink in the Lonca’s bar in the evenings.The Hotel Le Lonca is a one hour drive from Calvi and 50 miles north of Ajaccio. Guests can take a boat trip to the Scandola reserve (a UNESCO heritage site).
Out of all the good points from this Hotel, the one thing that stands out from everything is how pleasant and nice the staff are! Not speaking very good French and our hosts not speaking very good English, we used Google Translate and polite gestures. They were so pleased to see us, talk with us and help with restaurants, boat trips and places to visit.
They were excited for our holiday and that made it very special! Top marks to the owner and staff there!
- The room was a good size and nicely furnished, and the view from the balcony was fabulous. Appreciated the retractable canopy over the balcony and enjoyed the spa bath.
Local products provided at breakfast.
Large comfortable room with three beds suitable for our family group with grown up children. Hotel a pleasant walk to the sea.
Nice balcony with tree top views.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel staff made us feel very welcome
- Breakfast was excellent and for once there was enough room in the bathroom for our things. The Internet was poor on the fourth floor and some staff were a bit grumpy. Nearly 1 km to the port and beach, but the hotel pool was well laid out.
- Out of all the good points from this Hotel, the one thing that stands out from everything is how pleasant and nice the staff are! Not speaking very good French and our hosts not speaking very good English, we used Google Translate and polite gestures. They were so pleased to see us, talk with us and help with restaurants, boat trips and places to visit.
Hotel et Résidence Cala di sole
The rooms at Cala di feature a private balcony with panoramic views. Some have views of the mountains and for an extra charge, guests cans use the on site kitchenette.Breakfast is available every morning upon reservation and at a supplement. On sunny days, guests can dine on the terrace. Cala di sole also has a bar that offers a range of drinks and free Wi-Fi access.The Unesco World Heritage site, Les Calanques de Piana, is just 6.8 miles from the residence and La Réserve Naturelle de Scandola is 9.3 miles away. Local shops and restaurants can be found 2,300 feet away.
- The room is spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable. We used pool, which was great with the mountain view, but the beach is close, also. Supermarket that is open whole day is very near. Free parking was convenient for us, because we arrived by car. Staff is really nice and friendly, speaking english great. The nature around is really nice.
- The location is great. Close to the beach ( 1,5km) and the restaurants, or to ther facilities of the city (Porto).
- Great location in a village restaurants nearby and a short walk to the beach, lovely views from balcony, parking, pool, very clean rooms.
- We got a room on the ground floor, even though I booked one with terrace on an upper floor. I decided not to change it. In the end it turned out ok. Although rather dark, the room was spacious with comfy beds and direct exit into shared garden and really nice pool with exquisite view on the surrounding mountain peaks. Hotel is located in a quiet place. There is parking in front of the hotel and Spar market nearby. It is a convenient starting point to explore beautiful les calachanes and even (although a bit farther) wonderful gulf of girolata. A convenient distance to the port and highly recommended the Tahiti restaurant on the beach.
- The hotel was in an excellent location. Walking distance to a beach and cafes/restaurants. Breakfast was good value for money.
Top Hotels In Renno Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Renno Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Renno Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Renno Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!