10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rennes-sur-loue Franche-comté:
The soundproofed rooms at La Terrasse are equipped with a TV.Everyday, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Belair restaurant, which serves traditional french food and is located 6.2 miles away in Mouchard.Arbois is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Terrasse and Besançon is a 25-minute drive away.
- Hôtel très calme et très bien situé pour visiter les alentours ras
- Ob wir sehr spät dran waren ( nach 23 Uhr) und es eigentlich keinen Check in mehr gab ,hat der Besitzer auf uns gewartet.
- la diligence du propriétaire pour remplacer la télé défaillante
- Accueil très personnalisé et “bon enfant”. Patron très sympathique.
Hôtelier très aimable
Hôtel restaurant le chalet à mouchard qui est géré par le même propriétaire est très bon également
Le Relais D’arc Et Senans
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms at Le Relais D’arc Et Senans also offer a seating area. At the accommodation rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Relais D’arc Et Senans.Besançon is 18 miles from the hotel. Tavaux Airport is 17 miles away.
- Friendly staff, delicious food, and clean, pretty , comfy room
Modern, clean rooms
Very friendly staff
Good restaurant on site
Good location to explore the Jura area.
Free public parking
- Owner was very pleasant, hotel was clean and comfortable and food in the restaurant excellent.
- Very friendly staff, lovely clean room and excellent food.
- Attractive location opposite church; beautifully modernised building but retaining the old stonework which kept the interior cool despite the hot weather. Excellent dining areas inside and out. First class service, food and wine. This is a hotel worth making a detour to stay in. Good spread for an excellent breakfast.
Views of the garden and free internet access are offered in the guest accommodation at L’Edgar. Individually decorated in a classic style, each room or apartment also has a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy the continental breakfast every morning in the dining room or on the patio. The restaurant also proposes regional cuisine, while the bar serves a wide range of drinks on the terrace.Free private parking is possible on site and newspapers are available at the reception. Mouchard is 2.8 miles from the property and a little further away is Besançon, 40 minutes away by car.
It is close to the Chateau – probably the only reason L’Edgar is
still in business.
- Accueil plus que sympathique un patron au petit soin ambiance sympathique de l’établissement avec des concerts de qualité certains soirs un petit déjeuner plus que correct j’y retournerai avec plaisir et le recommande
- Joli petit hotel !!tres bien decorè et très accueillant avec en plus un bon restaurant
- Maden var fin og vi havde et fint værelse. ejeren var rigtig flink og hjælpsom.
- Die coole Einrichtung im Restaurant und auf der Terrasse
- It is close to the Chateau – probably the only reason L’Edgar is
Hôtel-Restaurant Bel ‘Air
Rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. The suite is larger than the other rooms.Guests are invited to visit the cities of Besançon and Dole, which are 18.6 miles from Le Bel ‘Air.
Hotel is conveniently located if you’re passing through.
The owner is very friendly and the food is good.
- Rooms very simple but very clean and the staff were very helpful
- Les chambres ne sont pas situées dans l’hôtel mais dans un logement à l’écart. Cela rend le séjour calme. La chambre est propre bien qu’à rénover. La présence d’un petit frigo dans la chambre permet de conserver des boissons au frais. La serveuse était sympathique et d’aimable humeur. Je ne peux en dire autant du chef… Très distant qui oublie que nous entendons très bien un chef qui gueule en cuisine après sa serveuse, surtout quand on est le seul client en salle. Le petit déjeuner est très bien.
- Tres tres bon accueil salle de restaurant tres jolie le patron et le personnel sont tres gentil.
- Das Frühstück war klasse. Obwohl das Hotelrestaurant eigentlich geschlossen hatte, kam der Patron extra für uns und hat uns ein erstklassiges Frühstück bereitet.
- Hotel is conveniently located if you’re passing through.
La Saline Royale
Set in the museum, the rooms feature contemporary furniture and offer a view of the gardens. A telephone, free Wi-Fi access and desk are provided and the bathrooms include free toiletries.A buffet breakfast consisting of cereal, fresh orange juice, fresh pastries and hot drinks is available every morning. A cafeteria is open every weekend and public holiday during May, June and September and every day of the week during the months of July and August.With free private parking on site, this property is 0.6 miles from Chaux Forest and the reception is open 24 hours a day. The city of Dole is just 18.6 miles away.
- This is a great place to stay if your are cycle touring as you can visit the grounds and interesting gardens after the museum is closed in the evening. If the restaurant is closed, the grocery store is close by and you can easily do up a picnic dinner and sit in the garden!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to stay in a building that is also a museum and a UNESCO world heritage site. The room was a good size with comfortable bedding and and a modern bathroom. Our room was over the main entrance to the site and faced the manager’s home across the inner courtyard. The hotel reservation includes admission to the site and to the museums inside. The site closes to the public at 7pm so it is very quiet. If you are staying at the hotel, you have free run of the gardens in the evening (they are lighted) after the site closes. We left our car in the visitor parking lot across from the site but there is also a parking lot for hotel guests that is secure.
- Staff at reception very nice and helpful. Amazing building. Silence to sleep. Natural nice temperature in the room. Property gardens entirely available to gests on evening!
- Liked the visit to the museum and the evening event (Lux Salina) included in the offer
- Amazing location. Tin tin museum and architect museum wonderful
Hôtel des Deux Forts
Each room here will provide you with satellite TV, air conditioning and a view of the surroundings. The private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer, while the apartment includes self-catering facilities.À la carte dining options are available in the hotel’s restaurant, and special diet menus can be prepared on request. A continental breakfast is prepared daily and you can also request a packed lunch.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking and cycling. Free public parking is available just in front of the hotel.
- Situé just en face de la saline. Très bon restaurant.
Great location opposite salt mines and museum.
Free parking opposite.
- Very good central location. Nice town with a history and beautiful nature.
Room very modern and comfortable
Breakfast buffet worth the €10, very good
Dinner and service good but a little more up market
- Beautiful hotel with modern charm on the inside. The room was a very nice size, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Parking was easy across the street. Location is walking distance to town.
Hotel des Cépages
Enjoy the variety of the breakfast and have diner in the “Grill des Cépages” where you will have a gastronomic menu from Monday to Thursday. The 33 rooms of the hotel are functional with all the basic equipments. The seminar room can welcome a maximum of 60 people.You can enjoy staying in the garden or the terrace of the hotel in summer and have the opportunity to test a good wine from Jura.The hotel is close to the important touristic points of the region and you can easily go to Louis Pasteurs house or join the centre of the city of Arbois to get the chance to test the wine of the welcoming wine growers.
- Hotel is clean and new. The bed was comfortable.
Good clean 3 star hotel
Great parking, ideal as a stop over in an interesting town in the Jura
We stayed for two nghts. There is a large car park and a lift. The beds were comfortable . It is situated about a 15/20 minute walk away from the town.During the week the restaurant is open but it closes for the weekend .The family that own the hotel also own a good restaurant about a 5 minute walk away and booking a table there was no problem.
Breakfast served in the hotel is good value.
Very kind receptionist who I had to call in the middle of the night because I had forgotten the access code to the door.
Quiet room despite the proximity of freeway.
Great breakfast buffet.
The staff was friendly and communicated well with me even though it seemed like none of them spoke English.
I enjoyed the food at the restaurant they recommended.
The location was good in the sense that it was easy to park in and yet walkable from the town center. However, the last few minutes of walking from the center at night I felt sort of isolated and the middle of nowhere.
Logis Grand Hôtel Des Bains
Rooms are fully equipped with bathroom, TV and WiFi access. A telephone is also provided.The restaurant at the Grand Hôtel Des Bains serves delicate and regional cuisine.Two charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- The room was tidy and there was a great restaurant below, Le petit Blanc, was independent of the hotel and delightful.
- It looked brand new – obviously had a very good facelift – lots of nice touches to the decor – it probably couldn’t be bettered
- Nice comfortable room with airco. Well designed. Clean. Good breakfast.
Das Superior-Zimmer war nicht superior, halt einfach ein relativ kleines Zimmer mit leerem Kühlschrank.
Das Frühstück absolut in Ordnung, Preis / Leistung ok.
- Le restaurant est excellent ,là propreté de l’hôtel et la gentillesse du personnel.
Le Champ des Lys
The rooms at Le Champ des Lys feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and free toiletries.The continental breakfast is available daily, and the à la carte restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Le Champ des Lys is 3.7 miles from the Château de Cléron, and free private parking is provided on site.
- An emergency hotel for us on our way back home turned to be extraordinary inviting with one of the nicest personals ever – always smiling, helpful, very-well cooking. And the breakfast was… NOT typical for France, very rich in local cheese!
- La gentillesse et l’amabilité , très prévenant . Le repas copieux .
- La dame de bain très spacieuse. Et la propreté des lieux. Le personnel très aimable. Notre troisième séjour en étape et jamais déçu
- La sympathie de la tenancière. La qualité du repas du soir.
- Chambres spacieuses, lit confortable, sanitaire en très bon état et propre, au restaurant le menu du terroir et le vin d’Arbois. Et gérants accueillants.
Hotel-restaurant Les Caudalies
All of the rooms at Sarl Les Caudalies have a TV, a minibar and a desk.. Each room features a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast can be enjoyed each morning, with an additional cost. The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet and à la carte dining with gastronomic produce.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and Dôle-Tavaux Airport is 12.4 miles from the hotel.
- The fantastic evening meal. The bedroom and en suite.
- Excellent evening meal, beautifully presented and served. Very good breakfast. Large comfortable room with very efficient modern facilities. Friendly and welcoming staff.
- Room was nice and good value. Restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was also good with some local items that were very good.
- The hotel was top-shelf and the hotel restaurant was gourmet! The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend it without hesitation.
On our first night we had the “Pasteur” room which was more than adequate, clean and comfortable. The food and service in the restaurant were very good but probably more upmarket than the average ‘overnight stopper’ would want to pay for.
We didn’t have time to explore Arbois but it looks a really nice town.
Top Hotels In Rennes-sur-loue Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!