10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne:
Hôtel Restaurant de l’Abbaye
A TV is provided in the guest rooms, which feature a traditional décor. The private bathrooms offer a hydromassage shower.Regional specialities are served in the restaurant, and a set menu of traditional French cuisine is available during the week.Bernard de Clairvaux Abbey is a 2-minute walk from this hotel and Chaumont Viaduct is a 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site and the city of Troyes is a 30-minute drive away.
- Good location, great price. Restaurant is OK for dinner – good fixed price or a la carte menu
- Convenient location close to the motorway. The Abbey was worth a stroll to
- On booking a family room with ensuite facilities we expected just that, so to fine that we actually had two bedrooms and two bathrooms within our one room was fantastic!
- Good location for the drive to the Alps. Friendly staff and a bar that locals use. Breakfast was just what we needed. Lovely old creaky building!
The room was basic but clean very quirky and French Very close to the motorway so idea stop off. Great price that reflected the venue
We would go back again and again just for the dinner. It was everything you’d expect from a rural restaurant.
Fab cooked classic regional French food. We had fish as good as any top London restaurant. Beautiful sauces and a local champagne that was amazing and not expensive.
Not a pizza or pasta in sight !!!
Logis Hotel La Grange Du Relais
Each spacious room at the Logis Hotel La Grange Du Relais has a classic design with wooden furniture. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant offers traditional regional cuisine. Meals are served on the pleasant flowery terrace or in the dining room by the fireplace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the La Grange Du Relais’ bar or on the property’s veranda.Guests can relax in the garden or go hiking in the region.
- Very spacious room and lots of character. Bathroom also exceptionally good
- Lovely small village with history, related to Charles De Gaull.
- Had been before – we use it as a stop off on the way south – so knew what to expect. Off the beaten track, beautiful Hamlet, good food. Will almost certainly be back.
- This is a real French rural auberge where we received a warm welcome. A brilliant stopover hotel.
- We could not fault the place. It is off our normal route but is a place we will definitely go out of our way to enjoy again. It is thoroughly charming and relaxing with much space and agreeable furnishings. Everything functioned!
Hostellerie La Montagne
The rooms have a traditional décor and a flat-screen TV. Each room also comes with a private bathroom. Some of the rooms have a claw-foot bathtub and a garden view.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge with an additional cost.Hostellerie La Montagne offers free private parking.
- The village of Colombey les deux eglises is incredibly pretty and peaceful. It has a very relaxed feel. The hotel is a lovely former farm building with large, beautiful grounds and a restaurant. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and the room was large and very comfortable. We were really impressed everything about this place. It has covered parking in an old barn too. Take note: the restaurant Natali is inside the hotel and is very much a gourmet restaurant . The Table du General restaurant is on the edge of the hotel grounds and, judging from the menu, serves more traditional french fare and is lower priced so, if you book beforehand via the hotel, make sure you confirm it is the right one as the two will appeal to different tastes/budgets.
- Rooms are well decorated and comfortable. Restaurant has a high standard of gastronomic excellence. Parking is inside a covered building on the property.There have recently been number of improvements in the bathrooms (more modern toilets) and in the decor of the bedrooms and restaurant.
- The staff was really very accommodating. We were lacking an area to put our toiletries in the bathroom, however, as soon as I mentioned it, they made sure we had a table put into our room.
- The dinner was excellent. Internal decorations were very attractive.
- We have been staying with the Natalli family for over 22 years. We have always been looked after so well. The recent redocoration is a big success. Dinner is superb and I enjoyed breakfast in a new room
Hôtel des Dhuits
With a simple decor, each spacious room at Hôtel des Dhuits includes an LCD TV with Canal+, minibar and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every day in the hotel’s dining room. During warmer months, you can enjoy cocktails, aperitifs and meals on the big furnished terrace. Private parking is available on site and it is free of charge.You can visit Colombey crystal glass-making factory or the Charles de Gaulle memorial, which is a 2-minute walk away. Other local activities include hiking, mountain biking and visiting Cirey-sur-Blaise Castle, which is a 20-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed. Good location. Breakfast adequate.
Very good dinner in the restaurant
Hotel in nice location near pretty village
Plenty of grounds for dog walkers
- Great location in quiet village within comfortable walking distance to the impressive General De Gaul Monument. Excellent menu and service.
- Excellent welcome by reception and convenient for village. Enjoyed our evening meal in the hotel restaurant.
- good location for one night stay. restaurant very good. parking right outside in grounds.
HOTEL DE LA POMME D’OR
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Troyes is 30 miles from the hotel, while Joinville is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 45 miles from HOTEL DE LA POMME D’OR.
- It was all fine except maybe it would be good to inform lady that hair drier could or could not be made available if asked.
- Le calme du lieu. Personnel agréable et disponible.
Le service de restauration est impeccable.
Très facile à trouver.
L’isolation phonique parfaite par rapport à la route.
L’amabilité des chiens.
Le garage pour les vélos.
- Hôtel très banal, propre mais qui mériterait une “mise au goût du jour” pour le petit déjeuner notamment…
- l’accueil très chaleureux (surtout de la part de la femme de chambre très pro , courtoise et aux petits soins pour ses clients )
Le Village de la Champagne
Selected rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave.You can play ping pong at the hotel, and the area is popular for hiking.Troyes is 29 miles from Le Village de la Champagne, while Joinville is 25 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 44 miles away.
The gypsy caravan was very clean and was equipped with everything we needed for our three night stay. It was surprisingly spacious.
The site would suit a family as there are lots of activities and the pool area was very nice.
- Lovely accommodation, nice and clean and quirky, brilliant stop over for the night on our way south. Pool is good, generally a nice feel to the place.
- Friendly staff, great facilities for the kids and just a great place to stay
- We liked the quietness (End of September), and the facilities.
- Nice breakfast, bikes, animals, arrows and archery equipment although not in great condition
- The gypsy caravan was very clean and was equipped with everything we needed for our three night stay. It was surprisingly spacious.
Logis Le Saint Nicolas
Guests will enjoy entire relaxation in the sauna and in the outdoor swimming-pool. The hotel features also a bar and a breakfast room.Embrace the quiet position of the hotel and explore the diverse nearby attractions.
- Everything was just right, staff was friendly and accommodating, the rooms were spacious, and the area by the pool was great for my parents on vacation.
- Comfy bed and pillows. Lovely breakfast. Extremely efficient and helpful Manager. Swimming pool area. On site parking.
- Helpful friendly staff. Comfortable rooms in a lovely old building. Nice inner courtyard. Decent buffet breakfast with waffles cooked to order.
- Comfortable good value for money helpful at reception
- Beautiful hotel, very friendly and efficient reception lady. Lively large room with two double beds. Great swimming pool.
The bathrooms are fitted with a walk-in shower and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout.A continental breakfast is available every morning and meals can be brought to the comfort of your room.The hotel is situated 6.2 miles from Chaumont Train Station and 19.9 miles from Mémorial Charles de Gaulle. There is a free, private car park on site and the A5 motorway is 1.2 miles away. Guests have access to a closed garage for bicycles.
The rooms are a good size.. nice large comfy beds.
Lovely shower with plenty of hot water
The rooms are a good size.. nice large comfy beds.
Lovely shower with plenty of hot water
- Lovely breakfast and super convenient location for a stopover en route down south.
- Very comfortable stay, wouldxdefinately recommend it
- Nice Breakfast availability with freshly baked bread. Well I expect that in France.
- The rooms are a good size.. nice large comfy beds.
Hostellerie La Chaumière
Guest rooms at the Hostellerie La Chaumière include satellite TV and private bathrooms. They offer views of the park and the Aube Valley.A breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy their meal on the hotel’s shaded terrace.La Chaumière has a gourmet restaurant serving local and rural cuisine. It offers views of the hotel’s garden which leads down to the river.On the Champagne Route, La Chaumière is also a 30 minute drive from Lake D’Orient. It offers free private parking.
- Village location but on a main road that is not intrusive. Beds amazing food 1st class great selection of wines . Excellent host and hostess. English spoken
Very nice restaurant with an excellent menu choice.
Great location for touring the champagne region.
Friendly owner and staff
- Susan was very helpful when she learnt that we had been massively delayed and made arrangements very easy for our 2am arrival. The view out of our window was lovely, nice alpacas!
- The staff were kind and helpful; the hotel itself is attractive; the food was very good. This was a return visit for me, having enjoyed a previous overnight stay. I doubt that it will be the last!
- Hotel well located as a stopover on the way south. The countryside around is great for cycling. Lots of quiet roads and rolling hills. We stayed in the Annex (“Susan’s Hotel”) just 50 metres from the main building which was quiet and comfortable if a little plain. The village is small with little if any facilities so we were pleased the restaurant was so good, apart from having to wait for almost 30 minutes from being seated to having our order taken, with no apology for the delay. Excellent food when it came. Plenty of free outdoor parking in site.
All rooms are decorated in a simple style and feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and heating. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at Le Royal. Guests can also find restaurants within walking distance of the property.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and private parking is possible on site. Saint-Dizier is an hour’s drive away and Bologne Haute-Marne is 7.5 miles from the property.
- Clean, friendly, quite hotel.good location for restaurants.
- Friendly and helpful staff; comfortable room; good free car parking; short and direct route to walk into the town centre
- Very friendly and helpful, room just right and breakfast good. Excellent value from money. I would recommend it to friends.
- Very friendly. Nice spacious clean room. Comfortable bed. Off road parking. Great value.
The room was pleasant with a comfortable bed.
The owners were helpful and very friendly.
Top Hotels In Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rennepont Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!