10 Best Hotels To Stay In Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Renedo De Piélagos Cantabria:
Posada Casa de Julia
Posada Casa de Julia is located in Parbayón, 8 miles from Santander and 11 miles from Santillana del Mar. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suances is 8 miles from Posada Casa de Julia, and Isla is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
- Located in a very calm place, in the middle of nature. Really very clean. Cheap.
- Muy tranquilo. Muy buena gente. Hemos estado muy a gusto
Hotel Villa Maria
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla de Camargo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 4.3 miles from Hotel Villa Maria, and Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel Villa Maria.
- private car park and although no English spoken the staff were friendly and as helpful as possible
- The food was good but the restaurant opened at 21.00 which was a bit late for us.
- Stop over after getting off ferry at night.Clean comfortable ensuite twin room with hotel car park outside .
This is our second time staying here and its is a great stopover, having just got off the Ferry at Santander. It is 16 mins from the port easy to find. The hotel staff are friendly lovely bar attached and staff even recognised us from last year!
This will always be the hotel to stay at when we visit Spain by ferry again!!
- Cleanliness customer friendly customer focused customer orientated
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Regio offers accommodations in Torrelavega, just 14 miles from Santander.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 3.9 miles from Hotel Regio, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable.
The owner have a good recommend for a place to eat.
- The bed was comfy. It’s within walking distance of bars and restaurants
- Initially shocked to find the hotel on a first floor of an apartment block. The staff however were friendly and the room was nice and clean. Included national TV channels and a fridge. Parking however was a public car park opposite the hotel and is not secure.
- 1 star should be 2 star, large, comfortable room, great bathroom, pleasant breakfast and only 4 minutes from train and city centre. Great value
- Large spacious room with bathroom and mini fridge. Staff were friendly and the hotel was in a very good location. Had a lift to get to the hotel on the 1st floor. Much nicer inside than it first appeared from outside.
- The bed was very comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Besaya offers accommodations in Torrelavega. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 14 miles from Hotel Besaya, and Santillana del Mar is 3.9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 12 miles away.
- this hotel needs renovated the carpets we’re filthy 2 curtain was disintegrating. location was good 2 mins and you were in the town it’s a great Town with individual boutiques and food in the town was amazing
- The staff was really friendly the hotel was ideally placed in the middle of town
- Good location, near the train station and the center. I had everything I needed for the short stay.
- Spotless. Comfy bed. As a touring solo biker I love that I can park safely right outside.
- The wifi connection was good, the personal bathrooms were great, and the TVs were a nice touch.
B&B El Jardín de Aes
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B El Jardín de Aes offers accommodations in Puente Viesgo, just 14 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from B&B El Jardín de Aes, and Suances is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The B&B was located in an attractive rural and mountainous area on a main road and represented very good value for money. There was parking space and the large house had very interesting decor and architecture. The breakfast was good.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for her.
- The house was lovely, breakfast delicious and the gentleman was very welcoming and helpful.
- La casa, un desayuno estupendo sobre todo la pequeña terraza de la habitación.
- El edificio y el entorno es muy bonito aunque faltaría explotar un poco más el interior y los accesos.
Posada el Tocinero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada el Tocinero offers accommodations in Camargo.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Santander is 6 miles from Posada el Tocinero, and Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.7 miles from Posada el Tocinero.
- This is a quiet location just some 3 miles off the main travelling routes an cities. We stayed for two nights and would go there any time again. This offeres a very good price ratio.
Helpful friendly staff. Food available in restaurant on site mid morning until 2300+.
but (FREE until 1030) drinks vending machine (hot coffee,chocolate etc) and pay snacks (crisps choc. etc) in accommodation building.
Spacious rooms with large wardrobe. Bath with shower.
15-20 minutes from ferry port/city centre.
Plenty of parking on site.
- Always like to stay here, small family run hotel just outside Santander. The rooms are basic but clean, the restaurant serves good food. They showed us photos of the fire that meant a total re-build of the restaurant which is now quite modern.
- The food in the restaurant was great and the small balcony a bonus
- Cerca de Santander, en un pueblo muy tranquilo y con facilidad de aparcamiento.
Located in Santander, 12 miles from Santillana del Mar, Antoyana features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suances is 8 miles from Antoyana, and Isla is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from Antoyana.
- Location on a bus route was handy for visiting Santander
- The hotel isn’t very modern but has a lot of character.
- I liked the quirkiness of the hotel (eclectic styles) and the fact it had a lot more character than a hotel chain. I thought the young man on reception was very pleasant and the waiter at breakfast. The hotel, while rather outdated, was extremely clean and well maintained. The breakfast (4 Euros per person) represented excellent value.
- The family who runs the bussiness is really friendly and helpfull. We got imedeately another room as we discovered that the bath wasn’t cleaned. They apologised. The hotel is ok if you don’t want to spend a lot of money and it is easy to go by car to Santander. The furniture is dated as the hotel is old. In dutch we say: past glory. But clean and good for a night or two to visit Santander. Quiet outside. Good water from the shower, simple breakfast (bread, jam, croissant, tea or coffee and juice)
- Spacious room and hotel, with great view, a good garden for children to play .. very good value breakfast . Staff very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay here again as very good value family room.
Located in Valles, 17 miles from Santander, Hotel Narcea features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Hotel Narcea, and Santillana del Mar is 2.6 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very friendly. Clean property. 100% recommend. Restaurant in the same building.
- Welcoming, good value, pet friendly hotel convenient for Santander ferry.
- The room, whilst being very dated was very clean. Maria was very helpful and there was a lift.
Its easy enough to find given that its beside the main road through the village. Parking is easy, but the check-in was a lengthy procedure given that the lady spoke no English whatsoever. That in itself is not unreasonable as the hotel IS in Spain, but I did book it on an English website….
The location is good given that its only a 15 or 20 minute drive to the ferry at Santander, and there are some very local beaches to explore if you have time to kill.
- El personal del hotel encantador, tuvieron varios detalles con mi hijo. La comida del restaurante buenisima. Por la noche no escuchamos ni un ruido.
Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal offers accommodations in Soto de la Marina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 4.5 miles from Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal, and Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Costa San Juan De La Canal.
Stayed here again because of the friendly staff, the good location and great value for money.
(And will stay here again next time I’m in this area).
Nice small hotel with friendly staff.
Good restaurant with autentic atmosfere.
Perfect base for exploring Santander, the beautiful coast and beaches.
Very good value for money.
Good quality hotel for a low price (off season), nicely located for visiting the various playas around Liencres
Good internet connection
- The best part of the stay the room looks at the headland next to the beach. Private free car parking, excellent WiFi. Although old fashioned small bath tub for shower the water came in good force and plenty of hot water, I felt at home, the heating of the room is good as well. May be one could say the lights not good for reading. The bar and cafe downstairs is very good, lots of local people come here to eat, all in all very good and I will come here again.
- Staff at this hotel are lovely we have stayed here before easy stay off the ferry no complaints it is very clean, good staff, free parking
- Stayed here again because of the friendly staff, the good location and great value for money.
Hotel Las Anclas
Hotel Las Anclas is located in El Astillero, 4.3 miles from Santander and 14 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Suances is 11 miles from Hotel Las Anclas, and Castro-Urdiales is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Las Anclas.
- Short taxi ride to port the staff very very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble… even finding me a larger rubbish bin as i didnt want to leave pizza boxes and bottles all over the place
- We just wanted a place to sleep for the night as were landing in the area late at night and then knew we were moving off to another region early the next day. This hotel therefore suited our needs perfectly. We were surprised to discover when we arrived that breakfast was included in the price so we took them up on that offer in the morning. The rooms were large and comfy and the kids room had inter-leading door to ours. Staff were helpful. I would say very good value for money for what we needed.
- Bar prices very reasonable for a Hotel, coffee also cheap & very good.
Tough question. 🙂
Probably the fact that we were changed the room without a problem, so props for staff for handling this professionally. It’s been because the original one stunk with cigarettes badly. We later had seen it was being ventilated.
- nice, tho somewhat dated place, good location, very helpful staff. Very residential, neighborhood feeling, a few miles south of Santander.
Top Hotels In Renedo De Piélagos Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Renedo de Piélagos Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!