10 Best Hotels To Stay In Renca Metropolitan Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Renca Metropolitan Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Renca Metropolitan Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renca Metropolitan Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renca Metropolitan Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Renca Metropolitan Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Renca Metropolitan Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Renca Metropolitan Region:
LQ Hotel By La Quinta Santiago Aeropuerto
In a prime location in the Pudahuel district of Santiago, LQ Hotel By La Quinta Santiago Aeropuerto is 4-star hotel situated just a 5-minute drive from the airport. The hotel provides an indoor swimming pool, and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All rooms also feature air conditioning and a desk.Buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant specialising in international cuisine.A fitness centre and business facilities are at guests’ disposal at the hotel. The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day, and get around the city.The city centre of Santiago is just a 20-minute car ride away.
- The room is big, super clean, as is the rest of the inside of the hotel.
This hotel looked great when booked but it is not yet fully operational – problems with phones , wifi …
Staff were mostly friendly and the place is clean because it is brand new. Breakfast buffet was excellent. early and late checkin and out was granted which was appreciated.
- Las instalaciones no do malas aunque básicas para el precio
- Instalaciones y personal del restaurant y recepción
- Las habitaciones maravillosas, piscina temperatura especial para este tiempo para relajarse
Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto
Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto offers spacious accommodations in a convenient location next to the International Airport and 7 minutes by car from downtown Santiago.Guestrooms feature free Wi-Fi, soundproofed windows, air conditioning and a lovely view of the hotel’s gardens and the airport.A daily breakfast buffet is included in the room price. In addition, the Hotel Diego de Almagro Aeropuerto provides a large outdoor pool, sauna, gym and tennis courts.Free private parking is available on site, subject to availability.Shuttle services from and to the airport are provided free of charge.
- Very good value for money, friendly and helpful staff, large, clean. room
- Nice airporthotel. Quite well isolated against the noise of the airplanes that pass over.
- Everything was so easy, from our arrival into the aiport to our departyre the next day back to the airport. Free van service right outside the exit, restaurant open past midnight, and breakfast the next morning beginning at 4:00am. They are so accomodating to quick in and out and the prices so reasonable. And it’s literally less than 10 minutes away from the airport. Beautiful, clean and everyone so nice.
- Staff is first-rate. The place is close to the airport and perfect in between flights. Very comfortable. I stayed here twice.
- The receptionist who assisted me the night I arrived was very helpful.
Holiday Inn Santiago – Airport Terminal
One of our top picks in Santiago.Located in Santiago, 9 miles from La Piojera, Holiday Inn Santiago – Airport Terminal features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Teleferico is 10 miles from Holiday Inn Santiago Airport, and Teleferico is 10 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is a few steps from the property.
- Food was excellent and surprisingly quiet noise wise – fantastic direct access to Airport departures and arrivals.
- It is a short walk from the terminal making it ideal for an early flight as I had. Despite being in the airport I was not aware of aircraft movements.
- The close proximity tho the airport. It has a very early, light breakfast if you are flying early. This is complimentary. Th e restaurant, bar and gym are all good quality.
- Excellent choice for one night stop over. Helpfull staff, clean, quiet. Placed at the airport frot entrance which is very convenient to take a flight a day after indeed.
Location is very good, you just need to cross the road from the airport.
Rooms and bathrooms are super clean.
Staff is friendly
Hotel Manquehue Aeropuerto Santiago
One of our top picks in Santiago.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Manquehue Aeropuerto Santiago offers accommodations in Santiago, just 7 miles from La Piojera. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Teleferico is 8 miles from Hotel Manquehue Aeropuerto Santiago, and Teleferico is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Easy free pick up from the airport to hotel, close to the airport for drop off the next day, clean, swimming pool, nice restaurant
- Able to check in really early in the morning with no problems. Staff were very lovely and nice
- The location was good for our access to the airport. The breakfasts were good.
- The free airport shuttle is 24/7 and worked well however we did have to wait a little while at the airport before leaving, in the middle of the night after long travels waiting time is not ones favorite thing. The room was nice was large and clean and the bed comfortable.
- It was fine hotel but much expensive than the provided quality.
Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
One of our top picks in Santiago.Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport is located in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.La Piojera is 8 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, and Teleferico is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 2.5 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.
- we just transit one night heading to Amsterdam after cruising
We had an overnight stay to catch the direct flight home next day.
This hotel provided a free shuttle both ways – the restaurant for dinner was very good and breakfast had a good selection & was included in price.
All in all I would recommend it for an overnight stay near the airport.
- Lovely hotel,friendly staff and the complimentary airport shuttle is a bonus.If you are transiting through Santiago airport or looking for a quiet hotel away from the city this hotel ticks all the boxes.
- Swimming pool was very good – big enough to do laps. And jacuzzi was also great. Room is spacious and has all the expected basics. WiFi is fast. Shuttle service is on time and efficient. Restaurant is quite good, although it can be busy and noisy at times.
- Standard Hilton quality – good beds, clean rooms, adequate buffet breakfast.
City Express Santiago Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Santiago.Located in the Pudahuel neighborhood in Santiago, 8 miles from La Piojera, City Express Santiago Aeropuerto features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Teleferico is 9 miles from City Express Santiago Aeropuerto, and Teleferico is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, big room, airport transfer morning of flight and baggage storage included in price which was great.
- Small but compact. 3km away from San Tiago airport but located in cargo warehouse area.
Room and bathroom were well equipped. Bed was ok. WiFi was great. Breakfast was better than average.
Power outlets work with Brazilian, Chilean, USA and European plugs (except UK), it had some USB ports for charging too which is really cool.
- The room was clean and beds comfortable. It had lots of plugs for charging. Breakfast was reasonably good.
- Close from the airport and free shuttles are available upon reservation. The room was quiet.
Ibis Santiago Estación Central
Featuring a restaurant and a bar, the Ibis Santiago Estación Central features rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV in Santiago. Breakfast is provided. The Ecuador Metro Station is 850 feet away.Decorated with hardwood floors and furnishing, the rooms at Ibis Santiago have air conditioning. All of them have private bathrooms.A breakfast buffet including regional ingredients is served daily from 4 am until 11:59 am. Cafe Vino & Cia Restaurant serves a wide variety of international dishes.A shoe shine machine is featured in the lobby. The Ibis Santiago Estación Central is 2 miles from La Moneda Palace and 1.5 miles from the Natural Science Historical Museum. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 10 miles away.
- Comfortable and clean room. Good value for money. I needed to stay close to the bus terminal and it was perfect for that, right across the street, and there is also basic shopping options right there.
- Clean room, good internet and everything was comfortable
- Grumpy staff not very helpful . Restaurant poor service .
So close to bus terminal and the subway.
My luggage was kept safely after I left my room and until my trip to the airport
- Very friendly staff, good location next to bus terminal and close to market, train Station, gas Station, Shopping mall and Supermarket.
Tur Hotel Express
Tur Hotel Express offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Piojera is 2.4 miles from Tur Hotel Express, and Teleferico is 3.7 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Location. Easy to connect to the airport. Very friendly and helpful stuff.
- Near everyplace and everything that you would ever need
- This was the perfect place to stay as I got in late after a long bus trip and I was catching another one early the next morning. It was nice to wake up the next morning and have to worry about getting to the bus terminal.
- I was so tired and the recepcionist did his best to give me the room as soon as posible. That made my day.
- Super convenient to catch the Tur bus to the airport or other places, right inside the Alameda Bus Terminal on the 3rd floor. Very clean, very good hot water. The price offered on booking.com is $10 less than the price displayed in the hotel.
Hotel Patio Yungay
One of our best sellers in Santiago! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Patio Yungay offers accommodations in Santiago, just 1.5 miles from La Piojera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Teleferico is 2.8 miles from Hotel Patio Yungay, and Teleferico is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Downtown Santiago is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, old-town exploration and culture.
- Our host is very helpful and nice, he gave us all the useful information eg restaurant, transportation. He also made really good breakfast! I like the idea and design of the hotel, sophisticated! Location is prefect too. Wish I could stay longer!
- Francisco is a wonderful host and made a big effort to help us enjoy our stay. 5* service
- Very nice decor and overall feel, super nice owner.
- The Hotel Patio Yungay feels like a bird’s nest in the Yungay neighborhood. The hotel is well-connected by public transportation to downtown Santiago, yet nestled in with
- Lovely host who even gave us a walking tour of the neighborhood. Better than the usual Chilean breakfast. Pleasant rooftop terrace for pre-dinner drinks purchased from a local vendor. Great location, easy to get around.
Hotel Le Louvre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Louvre offers accommodations in Santiago, just 1.3 miles from La Piojera.Each room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Teleferico is 2.6 miles from Hotel Le Louvre, and Teleferico is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Downtown Santiago is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, old-town exploration and culture.
- Nice, clean and spacious rooms. Huge bathroom. Clean linen.
- The office person did his best to accommodate me and was friendly.
- Old Santiago quarter. A little bit adventurous place, but with specific, unique athmosphere.
- Free parking in private lot across the street, not too far from city center. Free coffee on arrival was nice when it was cold outside
- Cama confortável, ducha com água quente, café da manhã diferenciado a cada dia e wifi não cai. Os funcionários sempre dispostos a ajudar. Voltaria com certeza.
Top Hotels In Renca Metropolitan Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Renca Metropolitan Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Renca Metropolitan Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Renca Metropolitan Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!