10 Best Hotels To Stay In Renau Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Renau Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Renau Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renau Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renau Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Renau Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Renau Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Renau Catalonia:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Peralta offers accommodations in Nulles, just 13 miles from Salou. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sitges is 26 miles from Hotel Peralta, and Tarragona is 8 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 9 miles away.
- This was foremost the most friendly hotelstaff I’ve ever met (and I’ve been in a large number of hotels…).
Peralta was our favourite hotel so we decided to stay a night longer as planned. We were lucky to enjoy two of the beautiful individually decorated rooms with different styles and topics. In Peralta you can visit the world in a few nights
Spend a night in morocco, sub-Sahara west Africa and then in India or South America or Jordan. Every single room is decorated with original pieces from all over the world.
You can see and feel the passion of someone who loves travelling and puts lot of love and hard work into his passion.
All details ( house, decoration, music etc.) are perfectly coordinated.
The garden and the pool are the perfect place to relax and to let the stress fall down.
The staff was very friendly, polite and passionate about their job.
The restaurant and the breakfast were excellent! We had the best cheese cake ever!
Muchos Gracias! Greetings from Berlin!
This is a unique place. Each room is themed on a place in the world with the furniture bought in that country.
The dinner is superb and the family will do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your stay
Truly a jewel
- The room was beautiful with a hanging bed! Staff were lovely and extremely helpful, even translating the menu for me. The food was delicious. The pool & gardens were gorgeous.
- Ideal place to get away from the daily routine – peace and relaxation are what it offers and it delivers. Rooms are very tastefully decorated.Great location, only a short drive from Tarragona city, beaches and Santes Creus Monastery. Unbeatable breakfast included. Will repeat!
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Felix Hotel offers accommodations in Valls, just 14 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sitges is 29 miles from Felix Hotel, and Tarragona is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 9 miles from Felix Hotel.
- Price, well appointed rooms, spotlessly clean, electric bed, the place was fantastic
- Regular stop for me. Friendly staff. Good rooms. Excellent restaurant at very reasonable prices.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious with huge adjustable beds. Excellent tv and Friendly staff
- its location to the place I had to visit on business The breakfast in the morning was good value for money.
- Easy parking just outside under cover. We used this as a stopover on our travels – handy to visit Tarragona and the Cistercian monasteries. The weather was cool, so we didnt use the pool. There is a restaurant attached, really the only option, but we ended up driving to Tarragona for the evening. The room was large and comfortable., with a sofa in it too. Breakfast was great, staff lovely.
Hotel SB Express Tarragona
In Tarragona’s modern district, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. The A-7 highway is just 650 feet away, while the historic center of the city is 10 minutes away.The rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, safe and telephone.The hotel has a cafe open all day, serving coffee, breakfast and light meals. It also has a terrace.Tarragona’s famous Roman remains are just half a mile away. The El Corte Inglés department store is just 1,500 feet away. PortAventura Theme Park is about 5 miles away, and can be reached easily by car.
- Location was fine for who wants the city but a little far feom the ?
- Right in the middle of town, staff very friendly and welcoming, large room very comfortable
Very nice friendly and helpful receptionist
Central location with great view up the rambla
This is by far the best dog friendly hotel we have stayed in. They provide a bed, dog bowls and poo bags in the room. I highly recommend this hotel.
There is a restaurant very close by where you can sit outside with your dog.
- Convenient, value for money, way to find and good location
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cal Maginet offers accommodations in Vilavert, just 18 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tarragona is 16 miles from Cal Maginet, and Cambrils is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 13 miles from Cal Maginet.
- Even though we had one of the smaller rooms, it was quite spacious with a good bathroom and a good shower. The evening meal offered was good quality and beautifully prepared and presented. The wine list is all local wines and we found them excellent.
Mercé (the manager/host) was very kind to adapt breakfast timetable to suit our needs. My son was playing in a tournament in Valls and we needed an early breakfast.
Our room had a lovely balcony.
Property is very nice.
The only drawback is NO PARKING.
It is difficult to find space at night.
Our room wea on second floor w/out elevator
- Everything! It was just perfect. In the last 6 years i can’t remember that i stayed in a better hotel then this one.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. The casa is interesting and spacious. We had the best meal of our trip here. It’s an unexpected Jewel in a small authentic old town.
Hotel Nou – Alcover
On the outskirts of the town of Alcover, in the Tarragona region, the Hotel Nou offers simple air-conditioned rooms with balconies and private bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Nou Hotel has a terrace, 24-hour reception and tour desk to help plan your visit. Onsite private parking is available on request.The Nou’s large restaurant offers local dishes and wines. There is also a bar.The small historic city of Valls is about 5 miles away, while Reus Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes. The surrounding area is popular for walking.
- Owner was friendly. Parking was secure. Hotel was clean.
- This is a very basic B&B without frills hence the price. As pleasant welcome and the breakfast was adequate.
Good shower, although you won’t be able to take a bath as there is no water plug.
It was quiet at night, although the hotel was full and the road is nearby.
Good pillow and ok mattress.
Breakfast: small cup of coffee or tea (also green), natural yogurt, factory-made croissant, bottled orange juice, piece of baguette with a fried egg that had a slight smell of fish on our first day, but not on the second.
- For us parking in a secure underground car park was ideal
- I found the trip to Alcover a satisfying experience with flight and Hotel,
Hotel Natura Park
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Comarruga, 21 miles from Salou, Hotel Natura Park features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 15 miles from Hotel Natura Park, and Tarragona is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Natura Park.
- Nice staff, comfortable room, many towels, fridge in the room, great view (we were lucky to have sea-side view), everything very clean, just on walking distance from the beach, good food (especially the fresh-made meat section) nice swimming pool area, the kids LOVED the mini-disco on Saturday evening. Nice mix of young families and elderly people in the hotel. Great value for money for a mini-holiday.
- The activities and entertainment for children. Excellent for families.
- I like balcony and food (I had breakfast and supper). You have wonderful friendly and accommodating stuff.
- Staff was wonderful, check-in was a breeze and I would definitely stay here again!
- The room was big with a fantastic view of the sea. The food was super good and it cost practically nothing. We had full board and it was only a 6 euro difference from half board. so basically we paid a euro each per meal. Amazing place!
H10 Mediterranean Village
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just 650 feet from Cap Salou Beach, H10 Mediterranean Village offers views of the Costa Dorada. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools, and apartments and rooms with private balconies.H10 Mediterranean Village also includes an indoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, fitness center, Turkish baths and a sauna. There are also hot tubs on the upper terrace of the hotel.Les Oliveres buffet restaurant features show cooking and a children’s buffet, and La Choza snack bar can be found near the pool. Mediterranean Village also has a grocery store.The resort features a children’s entertainment program and a playground.Central Salou is just over 1 miles away and Port Aventura Theme Park is just 2 miles away.
- For our holidays we chosed 4 different hotels in Spain. To be honest to chose H10 was our the best choise. Why? The stuff – amaising. Room cleaness – perfect. Menu in the restaurant – everything was delitous + well thought about the kids, activitys and pool – everything you need and even more. Hotel is situated in a calm part of the city. It was sad that it was too short and we had to leave… But I’m sure to be back here again.
- Excellent friendly staff and plenty to do for the kids.
- The hotel in general was really nice but what made the holiday were the staff and especially the animation team (entertainment) they all went beyond to make everyone have a better time
- Great selection for breakfast, lots of entertainment for the kids, rooms and whole resort was spotless.
- Fantastic selection of food great pools good staff
Hotel La Font del Roc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel La Font del Roc is located in Roda de Bará in the region of Catalonia, just 19 miles from Salou. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 18 miles from Hotel La Font del Roc, and Tarragona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Súper amables y hospitalarios, además de un sitio precioso
das Hotel liegt in einer ruhigen Seitenstraße
kurzer Weg zum Stand /Hafen
- La trnquilidad y la suite con el balcón fueron excelentes
Y mucha limpieza
- Die Unterkunft hat eine perfekte Lage zu dem wunderschönen Ort! Das Hotel ist eher klein, hat einen tollen, großen Pool und einen großen Garten ! Es war wunderschön! Unser Zimmer war sehr klein , aber ausreichend! Das Frühstück wurde sehr liebevoll angerichtet! Es gab kleine span. belegte Brote , außerdem Eier, Saft…..man kann bei schönem Wetter auf der Terasse sitzen ! Sehr netter Service! Wir kommen wieder!!
One of our top picks in Comarruga.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, NubaHotel Comarruga offers accommodations in Comarruga, just 21 miles from Salou. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, ticket service and a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Sitges is 16 miles from NubaHotel Comarruga, and Tarragona is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Near to the beach, big rooms, the sunny and warm weather despite February
- Reception staff awesome, specially Carola. Good facilities. Perfect location
- Good food,complementary drinks with meals excellent.
- Good sized room, lovely view, nice bathroom, good reception area
- A wonderful, friendly, professional team at reception: Marta (the manager who knows across and along and is always there for you), Malory (the helpful French beauty), and William (the strong Armenian guy who speaks pretty much any language on Earth and ever tries to think of new ways to make your stay more pleasant).
Hotel Class Valls
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Class Valls is located in Valls. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Salou is 17 miles from Hotel Class Valls, and Sitges is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Class Valls.
- Right from the entrance polite and friendly staff are welcoming guests. I was served quickly and in a professional and warm manner. Rooms are fairly big, clean & quiet – which in combination with comfy mattress and pillow facilitated a good night sleep. In the morning breakfast was superb – freshly prepared and plenty to choose from. Fab coffee 🙂
- It is our third visit to Hotel Class Valls. Excellent, as usual. Very nice staff!!
Great hotel on the edge of the industrial area. Nice restaurant and very reasonably priced meals. 3 course dinner for 2 with a nice bottle of wine €30…..
Rooms nice and big and bed comfy. 3rd time staying here and will use again
- Easy to find, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast. Very comfortable stay.
- Clean modern hotel, easy to park and safe car parking. We traveled with our 2 dogs & were given an excellent room. Bar good & great to have a good outside area to sit & relax with a drink with our dogs. All of the staff very friendly & helpful..our 2nd stay at this hotel.
Top Hotels In Renau Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Renau Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Renau Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Renau Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!